Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Dinarics related to Armenoids,

I should have said most, but keep in mind that I had a Northern European (from Iceland-Ireland to Northwestern Russia) perspective in my mind. Blondism is not as common in other regions and as you probably know hair blondism is mostly common in SW Finland and W Estonia whereas often times the most florid complexions come with relatively dark hair as is common in Ireland, among a people with more golden shades.

Well yea, one can assume that a person is speaking about "whites" on a board for "European Cultural, Racial and Spiritual Preservation" . Most of us had blond hair as toddlers. It can sometimes change, especially during the first years of life, from red to more yellow shades and vice versa, but it usually darken to medium brown as for adults. As I have understood even in Spain the most common hair colour is dark brown and not black. The hair texture and the series of hair shades are better distinguishing racial markers.

It is mainly Nordids (and even more so among East Baltids) who retain the childhood blondism. There are Assyroids with light hair. I have seen them with my very own eyes. Some of them have hair which is lighter than many Brits. However, the texture and shade of the hair is different, not to speak about the different facial features. East Baltids should have most of the blondism, and secondly Nordid populations. R Nordenstreng claimed that it is in Inner Scandinavia (mainly Dalsland, Närke, Jämtland, Härjedalen etc.) that one can find the most pure Nordid population as the coasts of Norway and Sweden were "stripped" off of that with the Viking journeys throught Europe. Dalsland is also a region with a very high ratio of ash blondism and blue eyes, the predominant type being Götatyp. There is another region with a high frequency of blondism, and that is Anglo-Saxon lands in the Dutch North Sea coast to Schleswig-Holstein and Jylland (also Jutland/Jütland). Northern Poland, Belarussia and Western Russia have also a lot of hair blondism, but according to the sources that I have read a lower ratio of light eyes when compared to Northwestern European populations.

I have not seen many North Atlantid children with white-blonde hair as is found among many Swedish children. The main difference between them and Scando-Nordids (and perhaps Phalian too) is also the hair colour.

Wavy is probably the same as a concavo-convex nose. That can be Nordid too, but mostly with a "button" or a small bulb at the tip. It is important to see whether the person in question got other features that fit in too. It is useless to take out single traits and then ascribe them to this or that sub race or type. Traits can of course be shared while the overall phenotype is different, so it is the convergent set of features in combination with the pigmentation that make up the type. Stature is highly variable, and head size can change from generation to generation due to nutrition.

6' female makes me think of very tall and long-ledded Dutch women. That is really tall for a woman. The source of that is usually Nordid or Dinarid. Mountain people tend to be taller, but not always. Most of the Balkans, especially Montenegro got a population with many tall people, as does the Netherlands (more so in the northern provinces) and Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Braun
    I heard that *many* if not *most* white toddlers have blonde hair. So I guess only whites count as people, since you did say "all people..."

As for the occiput is not flat but merely less prominent than it could be. As for my nose, I guess prominent is relative, but I have seen much more prominent, and the nose is two line segments forming almost a 180 degree angle at the nose bone (so yes, slightly convex)---lg refers to this as a "wavy" nose (as opposed to one line segment or a simple arc). As for my height, I am only an inch or two below the American mean for men. Yes, my mother's father is taller than me by about 4 inches. I think there is Alpine ancestry on my mother's mother's side, as some of my male cousins, who are 100% German, are my height or even an inch or two shorter than me (and ironically I also have one female amazon cousin who is 6' tall on that side too, and some of my male cousins and my two brothers are taller than me).
    Last edited by Glenlivet; Thursday, April 8th, 2004 at 11:41 AM.

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by marius
    I don't know who is in the comparing photo and I do not claim I would be such a great expert in anthropology. If you are, then I can only congratulate you.
    My unformed opinion is that there are only a few common characteristics between my photo and the one you compare it to. The head form is not the same, my head is more rectangular, especially in the superior part, even in in its inferior part may look similar. The form of the front is also deeply different, I think. Of course, it remains the color of the skin, also, which is much lighter in my case. A general conclusion would be that I am also more brahycephalic than the person in the photo.
    So, I think we are quite different, even if some resemblance may be also found, but this can be done with almost everybody in Europe, if you like.
    Even if there some people like the person in the photo in Romania, I think he would look foreigner for sure.

And second, I was not at all reffering to what you previously said, by saying those things concerning Central and Eastern Europe.
    Of coarse you will look different, you are not his brother. His face is longer than yours however, and chin is not as weak as yours. Your ear shape, and eyes are almost exactly congruent, as well as the distance between the root of your nose and the hair formation at the tip of your scalp. You however have darker eyes than the individual, and a weaker/gappy beard. The picture I have posted was a very dark picture which I had to lighten, but nevermind his skin tone. Am I to assume you would find a Greek a foreigner to you??? I think the fact that you have more fat in the face makes you seem more brachy, but have you even measured your cap size?

You can be from anywhere. Spain, Portugal, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Syria. Your confusing straight nosed, round occupited Orientalid (a branch of the Eastern Mediterannean race which inhabits Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Sicily, Greece, Bulgaria, N.Africa, Spain, N.Iraq, Palestine etc with convex nosed, flat occupited Armenoids and Dinarics...the fact that you look Armenoid/Dinaric+Alpine makes you very much a Karpathid (would be found in Romania), and you look like types from the Caucus as well (such as Georgia).

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Volksdeutscher
    6' female makes me think of very tall and long-ledded Dutch women. That is really tall for a woman. The source of that is usually Nordid or Dinarid. Mountain people tend to be taller, but not always. Most of the Balkans, especially Montenegro got a population with many tall people, as does the Netherlands (more so in the northern provinces) and Scotland.
    One of the tallest men in the world was from Turkish Armenia (a genetic mutation that is pretty common in Yugoslavia, Armenian Turkey, parts of Korea, S. Africa, and the Netherlands).

I'm afraid all we have now are basketball players like Sultana Kosein (7'11) , and Armen Ogannessian (7'2). My grandfather was a Galacyan from the Turkish city of Polatli (also where I am from) and he was 7'5...I however am a foot shorter =( do to my mothers medium stature (5'9) stature. There are also very Tall Thessalians, as well as southern Arabs (one example would be Usahm Ibn Ladin (6'4 to 6'6). Maybe hes got Sub-Saharan in him?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567