Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,339 Posts
    I have very strict opinion about Russians. And secondly (still much lighter) against all slavics. Luckily I don't see much Russian tourists here west coast/Ostrobothnia...but always as I visit Helsingfors, Åbo, Tammerfors. Maybe Alice as living in Helsingfors/Helsinki (as a foreigner) can share hers opinion, but I notice them very easily.

I actually don't care what they are or are not (genetics). I hate them as what they are as a people. Their culture, their behavior, their language, their attitudes...basically everything! As I have said I have tiny part of Western Finns blood. Via genealogy study I even know familynames: Lahtela, Järvinen, Nikula. None of those are my or my mom's direct ancestors and all are pretty far (genealogy study is like tree...you have twice as much "ancestors" after every generations. Ok, back to this topic...would I like to replace those with Russians? Hell No!! Not even any other slavics. I value Finns more than those as a people. Finns are not lazy, Finns are extremely straight & honest, Finns do what they promise and Finns are pretty well organized people. Russians? Exactly total opposides in every part of those. For sure Finns are bit "odd", but that it is.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 02:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I have very strict opinion about Russians. And secondly (still much lighter) against all slavics. Luckily I don't see much Russian tourists here west coast/Ostrobothnia...but always as I visit Helsingfors, Åbo, Tammerfors. Maybe Alice as living in Helsingfors/Helsinki (as a foreigner) can share hers opinion, but I notice them very easily.
    I recall when I visited a city in Vietnam, which had become a very popular tourist spot for Russians in recent years, due to it being a destination for direct flights from Moscow. Most of the streets signs were in Russian and Vietnamese, and many locals could speak Russian but not English. Some of the locals were very vocal about their dismay of Russian tourists taking the place of more Western tourists, as they thought Russians to be rude and unfriendly compared to Western Europeans.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 05:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    No, I am updated. I just have forgotten this. Thank you!

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post

I actually don't care what they are or are not (genetics). I hate them as what they are as a people. Their culture, their behavior, their language, their attitudes...basically everything! As I have said I have tiny part of Western Finns blood. Via genealogy study I even know familynames: Lahtela, Järvinen, Nikula. None of those are my or my mom's direct ancestors and all are pretty far (genealogy study is like tree...you have twice as much "ancestors" after every generations. Ok, back to this topic...would I like to replace those with Russians? Hell No!! Not even any other slavics. I value Finns more than those as a people. Finns are not lazy, Finns are extremely straight & honest, Finns do what they promise and Finns are pretty well organized people. Russians? Exactly total opposides in every part of those. For sure Finns are bit "odd", but that it is.
    The BRD German tourists were very primitive and peasantly in Hungary, in capitol city Budapest, or the coast of Balaton. One year the Bundesregierung sent German police officers to Budapest and Balaton lake, that they stopped the scandals of drunk Bundes-Germans. We just see how primitive were they. We just heard the roar of the drunkard Bundes-Germans whos don't know about the sunmilk. They believed that Hungary is their playground. Well it was in the '90s 2000s. Nowadays the Bundes-Germans go to Italy or Croatia, we are free from this garbage. I think every nation has own garbage people, but the most of them, they have not the money to go another country.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    I recall when I visited a city in Vietnam, which had become a very popular tourist spot for Russians in recent years, due to it being a destination for direct flights from Moscow. Most of the streets signs were in Russian and Vietnamese, and many locals could speak Russian but not English. Some of the locals were very vocal about their dismay of Russian tourists taking the place of more Western tourists, as they thought Russians to be rude and unfriendly compared to Western Europeans.

Maybe the Russians primitive, but do not forget, that only Russia pays the nationalist parties of the Western world. May the Russians are green Goblins or violet Nightelves, they pay our check here. The another one is the Holy Catholic Church, but I am not a Catholic, I am Lutheran like you. This is the naked facts. I like the Russian culture, the Cossack sword dances, the Vodka, the beautiful Russian language, the hot Russian women, the ultimate power of president Putin. I think they are not so stinky like all of you has described them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    The BRD German tourists were very primitive and peasantly in Hungary, in capitol city Budapest, or the coast of Balaton. One year the Bundesregierung sent German police officers to Budapest and Balaton lake, that they stopped the scandals of drunk Bundes-Germans. We just see how primitive were they. We just heard the roar of the drunkard Bundes-Germans whos don't know about the sunmilk. They believed that Hungary is their playground. Well it was in the '90s 2000s. Nowadays the Bundes-Germans go to Italy or Croatia, we are free from this garbage. I think every nation has own garbage people, but the most of them, they have not the money to go another country.
    You misunderstood me if you thought that Russian tourists comes to Finland to behaving like pigs? Oh, Finland is much too expensive country for them to do that (clearly more expensive vs Russia) ... and especially what comes to alcohol & tobacco products (we have set huge taxes). Nope, Russians comes to shopping as they can find products...
    a.) which they can not find from Russia
    b.) which they can be sure are real (original) and not fakes/pirates etc.

And what comes to my personal opinions? Those bases on much much deeper matters than any tourists (via few last decades).

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    One Hungarian wrote that the Finns are more communists that the man goes toward North. What means it? By the way, one of the second inspector of our presbiterium is half-Finnish and we have a Finnish member of our Church. I have a very positive picture about the Suomalainen. In other hand you are Swedish, how are this model Caroline Winberg in own country?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,339 Posts
    One Hungarian wrote that the Finns are more communists that the man goes toward North. What means it?
    Was he/she talking about SKP (Finland's communist party) or Leftist Alliance? The first one is real communist party (and it is very small player anywhere in Finland, maybe bit more popular in North). The 2. one is bit softer version. Yes. That is more popular in North. But to say how the things really are:
    What a Northern we go, people will vote more and more Centre party and less and less Social Democrats, National coalition party, True Finns and especially Green party (which is almost pure young urban city people's party).

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Frisia, Prussia, Baltics
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Country
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Realpolitik
    Religion
    Catholic Sedevancist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Maybe the Russians primitive, but do not forget, that only Russia pays the nationalist parties of the Western world. May the Russians are green Goblins or violet Nightelves, they pay our check here. The another one is the Holy Catholic Church, but I am not a Catholic, I am Lutheran like you. This is the naked facts. I like the Russian culture, the Cossack sword dances, the Vodka, the beautiful Russian language, the hot Russian women, the ultimate power of president Putin. I think they are not so stinky like all of you has described them.
    Lol support them for inflitrating some right wing movements, do you think they do it without wanting anything in return?

In western developed countries, once a party reached the pairlament, they dont need any foreign funding.

A nationalist party that is bought by a foreign nation, is a joke and not nationalist.

What are you doing on this forum I might ask? Are you sure you are remotely Germanic? Sound more like a Slav.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teutone For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345