Complicated
    Religion
    Rave, Trance, Industrial
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    They've also got the largest Nationalist movements in the entire White World, both by numbers and by share of the population. So there's that. And I wouldn't say denying or downplaying past atrocities committed by one's Nation is a specifically Russian trait. I've seen similar tendencies among the English in relation to the concentration camps in the Boer War, and among Americans in the relation to the use of chemical weapons in the Vietnam War.

Granted, I haven't met many Russians personally, so I can't make any general assessment of their ethnic character, but the few I have met have been alright people, albeit a bit heavy on the bottle.
    Be happy, my family had lot of experience with russians when they invaded Hungary in 1944-1945. I can tell you a story: the soviet army captured Budapest in 1945, they stoled everything from the National Museum, and the russian soldiers took the priceless old classic paintings to build a fire because the februar was too cold, no comment...
    I'm not white nationalist, i don't care other whites, only germanic peoples.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyris For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 02:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    691 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    You are brainwashed if you think Russians dont face mass immigration and a bigger islamization than any other western nation.
    The problem for Russia, is that they incorporated a lot of areas and populations which had already been Muslim for centuries into their empire. They also have problems with mass-immigration, but their sheer size of population and landmass makes it less suffocating.

I havent seen such scenes in my country yet

In 2012, there were only four mosques in Moscow. Don't know the figure today, but I assume it hasn't changed much. That's why you see such huge gatherings of crowds in one place. In Germany, France and England, in contrast, you have mosques on every other block (or Muslim crowds blocking entire streets to have their prayer ceremonies).

Ethnic Russians leaving, muslim asiatics coming:
    Doesn't say much about where in Russia these are immigrating to - in traditionally Muslim and Asiatic regions, or in ethnic Russian regions. Besides, 600.000 immigrants a year in a country like Russia is far less severe than for example Sweden, which currently accepts upwards of 150.000 immigrants a year, into a population that is about 1/15th of the size.

Russia is worse than western Europe.
    That depends on the perimeters and parameters one is going by. If you look at Dagestan, then sure, it is "worse" off than any regions of Western Europe. But then again, it has always been. As of the 2010 Russian census, Moscow was still 91% ethnically Russian, Saint Petersburg was over 80% (with 13% declining to claim their ethnicity), and Yekateringburg 89%. How does London, Birmingham, Paris, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Rotterdam and Malmö compare to that?

Are there any Muslim rape gangs having open hunting season on underage Russian girls, virtually unhindered by the police?

Is the Russian government running state-sponsored homosexual campaigns directed towards kids, and funding surgeries to have their genitals mutilated?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 04:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Frisia, Prussia, Baltics
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Realpolitik
    Religion
    Catholic Sedevancist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    The problem for Russia, is that they incorporated a lot of areas and populations which had already been Muslim for centuries into their empire. They also have problems with mass-immigration, but their sheer size of population and landmass makes it less suffocating.

In 2012, there were only four mosques in Moscow. Don't know the figure today, but I assume it hasn't changed much. That's why you see such huge gatherings of crowds in one place. In Germany, France and England, in contrast, you have mosques on every other block (or Muslim crowds blocking entire streets to have their prayer ceremonies).

Doesn't say much about where in Russia these are immigrating to - in traditionally Muslim and Asiatic regions, or in ethnic Russian regions. Besides, 600.000 immigrants a year in a country like Russia is far less severe than for example Sweden, which currently accepts upwards of 150.000 immigrants a year, into a population that is about 1/15th of the size.

That depends on the perimeters and parameters one is going by. If you look at Dagestan, then sure, it is "worse" off than any regions of Western Europe. But then again, it has always been. As of the 2010 Russian census, Moscow was still 91% ethnically Russian, Saint Petersburg was over 80% (with 13% declining to claim their ethnicity), and Yekateringburg 89%. How does London, Birmingham, Paris, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Rotterdam and Malmö compare to that?

Are there any Muslim rape gangs having open hunting season on underage Russian girls, virtually unhindered by the police?

Is the Russian government running state-sponsored homosexual campaigns directed towards kids, and funding surgeries to have their genitals mutilated?
    90% Ethnic russians or russian nationals.
    What I found was related to russian nationals.

Chechens actually cause alot of trouble in Russia, what are Pakis in the UK, are Chechens in Russia. Up to no good muslims.

Yea the stance towards sodomy is positive in Russia, but the stance to homosexuality is the same in any nation that wasnt americanized.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    How I can have missed this thread....

Anyone wants to hear what I think about Russians?
    My country still shares the longest land border with them in Europe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 03:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transdanubien
    Subrace
    Subnordid
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Student
    Politics
    Complicated
    Religion
    Rave, Trance, Industrial
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    How I can have missed this thread....

Anyone wants to hear what I think about Russians?
    My country still shares the longest land border with them in Europe.
    You know Rumata, Sarmatian, love Stalin, holodomor never happened, gulags never happened etc etc...

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Well, the most of Russians and the typical Russians are Baltid and Osteuropid (East-Alpinid) like President Putin Himself (Baltid), the are the East-Nordids, the remain of the Swedish Vikings. They are the Russian version of the high skulled Götatyps of Scandinavia (well, the southern Hallstatt Nordid — like me — have high skull, but lower). The problem is the degermanisation of Europe since 1945. All of the Eastern part of Europe has strong German minority, but these have asimilated mostly to the main nations of the states. Only Hungary is the German Kanaan, here the Hungarian state and Government supports the German communities.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wulfaz For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, November 9th, 2019 @ 11:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Utah Utah
    Paleo-Conservative
    Religion
    Mormon
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Well, the most of Russians and the typical Russians are Baltid and Osteuropid (East-Alpinid) like President Putin Himself (Baltid), the are the East-Nordids, the remain of the Swedish Vikings. They are the Russian version of the high skulled Götatyps of Scandinavia (well, the southern Hallstatt Nordid — like me — have high skull, but lower). The problem is the degermanisation of Europe since 1945. All of the Eastern part of Europe has strong German minority, but these have asimilated mostly to the main nations of the states. Only Hungary is the German Kanaan, here the Hungarian state and Government supports the German communities.
    Aren't Romanians also fairly supportive of the remaining German minority? I mean they did elect a Saxon President in Klaus Johannes

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 03:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transdanubien
    Subrace
    Subnordid
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Student
    Politics
    Complicated
    Religion
    Rave, Trance, Industrial
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer Stock View Post
    Aren't Romanians also fairly supportive of the remaining German minority? I mean they did elect a Saxon President in Klaus Johannes
    His ethnicity didn't matter when they elected him. The german minority rights are very good in Hungary, but i didn't see any anti-german mentality in Romania.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyris View Post
    You know ... etc etc...
    A straight talking Viking firecracker who is slightly tasted/mold with Finns SISU
    => too much for some.

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Geto-Dacian & German (Moldova, Transylvania, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Óšins męr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer Stock View Post
    Klaus Iohannis

I think German minority has a good support these days in Romania, after the fall of communism things improved a lot regarding the German minority.

The communist Russians also did lots of atrocities in Romania at the end of WW2... I can relate to both Tyris and Finnish Swede on their stance against Russians. They behaved in a similar way in Romania... and some Romanian territories are still under their occupation (see "Republic" of Moldova, and Transnistria).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris View Post
    His ethnicity didn't matter when they elected him. The german minority rights are very good in Hungary, but i didn't see any anti-german mentality in Romania.
    Well, I think the ethnicity mattered at least a little bit... depends. Many people in Romania think highly about Germans and their abilities to do a good job. Germans have a good image in Romania, unlike other ethnic minorities. Maybe Transylvanian Saxons would be more entitled to say what they think about the German minority rights in nowadays Romania.
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast