Thread: Jean-Claude Juncker: 'Francophones aren't accepted anymore on the Flemish coast'

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,072 Posts

Cool Jean-Claude Juncker: 'Francophones aren't accepted anymore on the Flemish coast'

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech
    Juncker stays for a few days in Middelkerke every year, but according to him tolerance towards French speaking people is at an all time low. "I have resorted to speaking German every time I buy a bread or go to the butcher, apparently that's no problem. It's dangerously ridiculous! Belgium could be a model for successful cohabitation, but sadly that still isn't the case. I never met a Belgian who is proud of his country." TBH, unless you're French and I know you're French, I'll blatantly ignore you too if you start speaking to me in French on Flemish soil - it's a form of resistance. Many Flemings do that, even more so in and around Brussels.
    Juncker: “Franstaligen worden aan de Belgische kust niet meer aanvaard”

Source: HLN

Jean-Claude Juncker, de uittredende voorzitter van de Europese Commissie, vindt dat de tolerantie tegenover Franstaligen aan de Belgische kust afneemt. In een interview met De Tijd en L’Echo zegt de Luxemburger dat hij er dan maar Duits spreekt. “Dat kan blijkbaar wel. Ik vind dat schandalig belachelijk.”

Juncker brengt elk jaar enkele dagen in Middelkerke door. “Dertig jaar geleden kon ik bij de slager of de bakker gerust iets in het Frans bestellen. Vandaag wordt dat niet meer geaccepteerd, dus praat ik Duits”, zegt hij in De Tijd en L’Echo.

België zou het model kunnen zijn voor een geslaagd samenwonen. Helaas is dat nog niet het geval. Ik heb nog nooit een Belg ontmoet die trots is op zijn land.”
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    4 Minutes Ago @ 12:45 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juncker
    I never met a Belgian who is proud of his country.
    Maybe because "cohabitation" doesnt make a "country". Quite the opposite.

But you political retards still think multikult is so great. No, it isnt. It destroys social cohesion, and then you utopists complain about "lack of solidarity", that you with your dystopia forcefully destroyed. Just shut up Junckers.

That drunken retard also complains about von der Leyen's plan for a ministry of European values and called it "fascist", because it "clearly is directed against Moslems". If so, I must admit I didnt think Flintenuschi would possess any kind of backbone, but then I'm inclined to congrat her on that move LOL. Well, let's see how long it lasts...
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Maybe because "cohabitation" doesnt make a "country". Quite the opposite.

But you political retards still think multikult is so great. No, it isnt. It destroys social cohesion, and then you utopists complain about "lack of solidarity", that you with your dystopia forcefully destroyed. Just shut up Junckers.

That drunken retard also complains about von der Leyen's plan for a ministry of European values and called it "fascist", because it "clearly is directed against Moslems". If so, I must admit I didnt think Flintenuschi would possess any kind of backbone, but then I'm inclined to congrat her on that move LOL. Well, let's see how long it lasts...
    The people in power WANT to destroy social cohesion. They WANT to destroy Western Civilization. They WANT to exterminate European peoples and cultures. They have almost dragged the Overton Window far enough to the left that they can openly admit this is the case. You must stop holding out hope that such morally rabid individuals can be reasoned with.

Last Online
    4 Minutes Ago @ 12:45 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    The people in power WANT to destroy social cohesion. They WANT to destroy Western Civilization. They WANT to exterminate European peoples and cultures. They have almost dragged the Overton Window far enough to the left that they can openly admit this is the case. You must stop holding out hope that such morally rabid individuals can be reasoned with.
    Sure, but there are still people who just follow those "in power", who somehow are made to believe in that happy sunshine state of multikultism. It's to them I'm talking, and if it's just to seed some shade of doubt...

You know what I'd want to do with the Bable Tower, with freaks like Junckers inside, but I'm not allowed to say that loud 'cause muh rules^^
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature