Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Blondism or Germanicism / The Varg Vikernes Eye/Hair Colour Controversy

Hei guys

Did one of you call me a folk traitor because I married a French woman?

Explain yourself.

90% of all Icelanders descend from Scottish and Irish thralls. I. e. Celts. Are you going to tell them to piss off and find another forum because of that?

At least 20% of all the Scandinavian ancestors were Slavonic thralls. Should we all find another forum?

And I am a Folk traitor because I marry a blonde and blue-eyed Frank? What is the matter with you?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 02:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Wow, if this is really you, welcome to skadi forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't speak for others but I'm fine with you and what choices you have made.

Stay free & keep making music

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Varg Vikernes View Post
    Hei guys

Did one of you call me a folk traitor because I married a French woman?

Explain yourself.

90% of all Icelanders descend from Scottish and Irish thralls. I. e. Celts. Are you going to tell them to piss off and find another forum because of that?

At least 20% of all the Scandinavian ancestors were Slavonic thralls. Should we all find another forum?

And I am a Folk traitor because I marry a blonde and blue-eyed Frank? What is the matter with you?
    Yes I think you are a traitor to your ethnicity if you are Norwegian and you marry a non-Norwegian woman. Marrying a French woman is not race mixing but it's ethnic mixing. The mixing of your ancestors from centuries ago is not comparable because there is a stabilized ethnicity now. As for Slavonic thralls, I don't think hat's a desirable stock to mix with. If 20% made that mistake in the past it's not a reason to repeat it now, is it? If you approve of mixing with non-Germanic thralls, then you should erase the "elitist" from your profile.

Recent mixing between a Norwegian and French affects the ethnicity, culture and identity of the children. Everyone should stick to their own ethnicity and culture. Why haven't you? Aren't there enough Norwegian women your age in Norway to marry? Or will you tell me it was love that decided it, you didn't choose the ethnicity? Because that's what race mixers say too. "I didn't go after negroes, I normally like whites, but the lovely negro lady made my heart melt." Well my heart doesn't melt, my stomach turns instead. If it doesn't matter who we fall in love with, then race mixing would be acceptable too. It should matter, and ethnicity should be chosen first, love and other personal feelings second.

You are engaged in ethnic mixing, which is usually the first warning sign towards xenophilia and the amount of Viking pride albums you record isn't going to change that. Maybe you won't race mix but other people did: they started dating foreigners, first from other European countries and then from other continents. Once the border of your nation is erased in the minds of its people, it doesn't matter where else the person is from. Therefore you are a bad example to your nationalist countrymen. The message to them is Norwegian women are too undesirable, or ugly, or whatever, go to France or some other foreign country or date an immigrant because they're better.

Seriously if you think it's ok what you're doing and the above wasn't explanation enough why people like you are betraying their nation, then go a step further and think about how it would be like if all Norwegian men did the same thing you did. Every Norwegian man marrying a French women. Who will be left to marry Norwegian women? Muslim men?

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Hello and welcome to Skadi, Varg (if this is really you). Rest assured that neither Icelanders nor Scandinavians would be told to "piss off and find another forum". This forum being for Germanics, anyone of that heritage is entitled to be a member here. However, people have different opinions about intermarriage. Some only tolerate mixing between Germanic people. The French are a border case in which regards Germanic ancestry. Other people don't even tolerate regional mixing. Some are more open-minded and accept marriage between various European ethnicities. In the threads below you can see there is a diversity of opinions on the topic discussed here already:

How Do You Feel About Ethnic Mixing?
    Regional Mixing
    Intra-Germanic Mixing

Last Online
    10 Minutes Ago @ 07:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Velkommen til forumet!
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    If this is indeed yourself, I would still like to welcome you to the forum, just because I'm not happy with some of your views or lifestyle choices, I am still interested in potential discussion and ultimately your own contribution will help to either solidify or alter my evaluation. It is actually an honour to be able to debate the matters face-to-face, and I would nonetheless of course be delighted into any insightful input into discussions of all types.

Did one of you call me a folk traitor because I married a French woman? Explain yourself.
    I shall follow that invitation and explain myself.

Precisely. It is no case of racial treason, and chances are still perhaps that the Germanic infusion into her blood may be reasonably significant, as it is of course yet unclear as to how the Romanic substrate, thought to be minor in terms of population when comparing to the pre-Romanic Gallo-Celtic, was able to succeed two important later waves.

My personal understanding is, however, that the Germanic infusion into most of the French population was mainly that of rulers and aristocracy, meaning that the wide majority of the footfolk would have been non-Germanic; it is natural that the conqueror will seek the highest position for himself, who was formerly a common soldier would tendentially be a citizen rather than farmhand.

As such, the possibility remains that one or the other might have relatively pure bloodline descending from Germanics alone, however even that does not solely make them Germanic. Predominant Germanic bloodline is a necessary, but not sufficient condition to be considered Germanic, there is a cultural dimension thereto as well, to some extent a linguistic dimension (which is however, of course, a quasi-necessary condition indeed).

It is not in my position to decide upon your lifestyle choices, like every other free Germanic you have a right to a private sphere. However, it is in my position to decide whether I consider - short of evidence in a different direction - marrying a French woman staying true to a Germanic bloodline. Subject to contrary proof (such as "she is descended 100% from Norman nobility"), anyone marrying a member of a nation at large non-Germanic will thus remain a folk traitor to me, regardless of any high esteem I may place into that person's musical or literary output.

Being blonde and blue-eyed is neither a necessary, nor a sufficient condition to consider someone Germanic. If that, and small-scale migrations to the particular areas, where sufficient, then perhaps I wouldn't have needed to turn down that Russian-Lithuanian girl for ethnic incompatibility, but that's another story.

The point is - of course there are people in France with reasonably pure Germanic blood. These have any right to be considered as full Germanics if their orientation is in accord. Let's use the extreme example of Mexico here as a comparison --- Mexico has more than 600,000 people (just under 1%) of German descent, but I'm not going to consider a Mexican my brother/sister just because he/she has blonde/blue pigment, it takes more than that.

When chosing a potential partner we should keep that in mind. Of course it is not absolute, and we might all find something that we won't like if we just looked back far enough, but to be a sincere Germanic preservationist, making sure that one marries a Germanic, is 100% mandatory.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hey Varg,Look I don't care who you marry.That is your choice.Hope she treats you right and is a faithful companion like all women should be.
    Oh and your music is really great.Keep the good tunes coming.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 8th, 2010 @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You are right Sigurd; «Being blonde and blue-eyed is neither a neccessary, nor a sufficient condition to consider someone Germanic». And I agree because Germanic is a language group, and not a racial definition. The same applies to «Celtic», «Latin» and «Slavic», and so forth.

There are no homogenous countries. The racial differences between for example different (ethnic «Norwegian») individuals in Norway are often much bigger than with some of these individuals and similar individuals from other «nations». In fact I can almost always even just by looking at a «Norwegian» tell where he is from in Norway – and I can also just by looking at them tell that I have often more in common genetically with men from other «nations» than I do with many of these so-called «Norwegians».

And let me make this perfectly clear; «Norwegian» is a cultural definition and a language (in the Germanic language group), but it is not a racial definition. The same applies to «German», «Dutch», «Swedish» and so forth.

To argue that I am a «folk traitor» because I married a person I have more in common with genetically than I do with perhaps even most of my fellow countrymen is plain stupid. My race is my nation, and this race is identified by its beauty, fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Passports matter no whit, and I'de rather marry a beautiful, blonde and blue-eyed woman from Russia, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania or from anywhere else than pick a bride amongst «Nachgedunkelte Schrumpfgermanen» from Germany or any other «Germanic» country.

Oh, and I can tell that I know this term, «Nachgedunkelte Schrumpfgermanen», from Scandinavian and Finnish SS-volunteers, who mockingly used it to describe their shorter and darker German colleges in the Waffen-SS when talking amongst themselves. Many of them even said that it was surreal and a shame to watch how short, stocky, often brown eyed and dark haired German soldiers treated beautiful, slender, blue eyed and blonde Slavs as «Untermenschen», only because they weren't «Germanic».

«Tacitus mentions that they (i. e. the tribes living in Antiquity in what is today known as Germany) have common characteristics of blue eyes, blond or reddish hair.» (From De Origine et situ Germanorum) Can we say the same about the modern «nation» of Germany? Today blonde hair and blue eyes are dominant traits only in the northern extremes of Germany. So, Bärin, don't give me that crap about «As for Slavonic thralls, I don't think that's a desirable stock to mix with». These thralls were all blonde and blue eyed, like all the ancient Slavs were, and like I said already, that's more than what we can say about most modern Germans (or modern Norwegians, for that sake).

Still talking to Bärin: Norwegian women are undesirable. Many of them for genetic reasons (like because they have brown eyes and dark hair), but they are first and foremost for cultural reasons. Norway is a «Soviet» country with a Jewish prime minister (Stoltenberg) and the inhabitants are almost exclusively brainwashed «Homo Sovieticus» (similar to the DDR-Germans, only much worse). Further, Norwegian women are (generally speaking and naturally with many exeptions) cheap sluts, who spread their legs to just about anyone, including racially dubious characters. And sorry, but I don't marry trash, and I don't have the time to dig through tons of garbage just to find one diamond, so to speak. I'de rather chose from one of the many diamonds I know off already, and thankfully I knew many when I was to find a wife (and none of them were Norwegians, I may add). I am myself of good stock, and if both were beautiful, blonde and blue eyed I'de still marry a noble French woman anytime before some Norwegian peasant. Class-mixing is also wrong.

Further, like I said, my race is my nation, and my race is identified by beauty and the blonde hair and blue eyes, not by passports. I am of Jarl's kin, and so is my wife, so I haven't betrayed my nation.

I can add that you guys have a problem when – not if, but when – your countrymen mix further with «coloured» individuals, and their children marry your other countrymen. In the end their descendants will look just like most of your other brown eyed and dark haired countrymen. Will these individuals too be of your race? And if not, why do you think other brown eyed and dark haired individuals in your nations are? They too hail from such forebears. Originally all Europeans had blonde or reddish (but not red) hair and blue eyes, and all other traits are alien to our European race – and all such non-European traits ultimately come from Africa. We, the Europeans, don't (actually, according to the latest science we hail mostly from the highly intelligent, advanced, blonde and blue eyed Homo Neandertalensis; the European natives. I'll soon be writing about this on burzum.org). To me this is not a problem, in this context only, I may add, because when they mix their offspring are no longer of my race (my nation). What their passports say is irrelevant.

You insult me with your ignorant «folk traitor» accusations, so you deserve to hear what I have to say about this.

And Skadi is a male deity, by the way. Proto-Germanic *Skanþan. You need to do something about your logo.
    Last edited by Hrodnand; Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Grammatical corrections

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    As you did not start a introduction thread, let me begin by welcoming Varg Vikernes to Skadi and saying it is a real honor to have the opportunity to converse with someone who have done so much to bring about awareness for the scourge of judeo-cultural influence on Nordic and western society and to promote a Nordic pagan cultural re-birth. I am looking forward to reading your upcoming books and I also want to say that It is and have been for many years my hope that you will in some capacity be involved in providing a more organized cultural alternative in Norway and Sweden.

There are no homogenous countries. The racial differences between for example different (ethnic «Norwegian») individuals in Norway are often much bigger than with some of these individuals and similar individuals from other «nations». In fact I can almost always even just by looking at a «Norwegian» tell where he is from in Norway – and I can also just by looking at them tell that I have often more in common genetically with men from other «nations» than I do with many of these so-called «Norwegians».

And let me make this perfectly clear; «Norwegian» is a cultural definition and a language (in the Germanic language group), but it is [/I]not[/I] a racial definition. The same applies to «German», «Dutch», «Swedish» and so forth.

My race is my nation, and this race is identified by its beauty, fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Passports matter no whit, and I'de rather marry a beautiful, blonde and blue-eyed woman from Russia, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania or from anywhere else than pick a bride amongst «Nachgedunkelte Schrumpfgermanen» from Germany or any other «Germanic» country.

Class-mixing is also wrong.
    I absolutely respect your right to marry whom ever you wish and do not view you as a "race traitor... sigh" but I become curious on your view on the etno-cultural aspect off tradition, paganism and society when I read your post above. But to be more concise I start by asking:

With this definition above, would you say you take more off a "white nationalist" or pan-European perspective on the current situation in Norway and Europe as opposed to Germanic preservation and etno-pluralistic positions?

Could you please extrapolate on your opposition to "class-mixing", how do you define class here? For example is it a Marxist definition off differences in wealth or the Victorian view off being off noble blood or is it intellectual differences on witch you base your class view?
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Last Online
    Saturday, May 15th, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Austria Austria
    State
    Tyrol Tyrol
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I want the half hour back that I just spent reading about varg.

Crappy music and a poor representative of the Germanics.

In our F**hrer's time he would be laboring at a corrective labor facility and nothing more.

Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast