Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Prosecutors Charge Ex-SS Soldier Over TV Statement Denying Holocaust

Last Online
    15 Minutes Ago @ 07:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,098 Posts

German Prosecutors Charge Ex-SS Soldier Over TV Statement Denying Holocaust

Source: Thelocal.de

German prosecutors said Wednesday they have filed charges against a former SS soldier for incitement and disparaging the memory of Nazi victims, after the 96-year-old made inflammatory remarks in an interview broadcast on television.

The accused was not named by prosecutors but he is understood to be Karl Münter, who had previously been convicted in France over his role in the killing of 86 people in the northern French village of Ascq during World War II.

Münter told journalists in an interview broadcast by German channel ARD last November that those killed in Ascq were themselves to blame for their deaths.

He also disputed the fact that the Holocaust claimed the lives of six million Jews.

"The accused did not dispute giving the information to journalists but he said he did not know that the interview was recorded and would be later broadcast," prosecutors from Lower Saxony said in a statement.

"He also did not view his statements as incitement and therefore thought he would not be liable to prosecution."

If convicted, the accused faces up to five years in jail for incitement and two years for disparaging the memory of the deceased.

Münter was 21-years-old and a member of the "Hitler Youth" SS division on the night of April 1, 1944, when a train carrying some 50 soldiers of the division was slightly derailed by an explosion in an act of sabotage by the Resistance.

The troops took revenge by shooting dead 86 men in the nearby village of Ascq, the youngest of whom was 15 years old.

Münter has already had several run-ins with the courts over his past in the SS.

He was sentenced to death in absentia by a French military tribunal in 1949 for his role in the Ascq mass killing but was pardoned in 1955 as part of French-German reconciliation efforts after World War II.

German prosecutors had sought to reopen the war crime case on his home soil but dropped the case against him in March last year because of his prior conviction in France -- under a legal principle known as double jeopardy.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 06:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    444 Posts
    More "justice" from occupied Germany.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 06:48 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    In any war, the losers are always the monsters..............The winners are always "clean".

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 04:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Apparently the "allies" dropped 8 times as much tonnage of bombs on France as Germany dropped on England (I thought it was pretty much even from what I read before ). The allies dropped 588 thousand tons of bombs on France (just on France!) compared to the 74 thousand tons of bombs Germany dropped on England.

Compare this to the roughly 2.7 million tons (!!) of bombs the US and UK dropped on Germany and you get an interestingly lopsided view of things we are never told.

Also when the British attacked the remaining French navy after France fell (and some of these French ships fought back!), shouldn't this involve many charges?

Of course it doesn't because the winner makes the rules!

---------------
    ---------------

The allies did untold amounts of deaths just from that alone (purposefully targeting middle class housing for maximum death toll)...

This does not even go into the likely countless situations of allied soldiers committing atrocities against civilians (either accidentally or do to anger or poor guidance). Any information like this is kept out of the public eye (where's the Hollywood movie about this?! LOL)

The allies of World War II get away totally free only because the winners can make the rules and even make up rules after the fact (and not due to any kind of real justice or sense of proper history!).

Furthermore, why would I even believe the allied story of this situation. There have been too many lies pushed forth as truths and I don't trust anything I'm told any more.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I still can't understand how it can be a crime to deny anything at all. It seems rather selective as well. Brave new world.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I still can't understand how it can be a crime to deny anything at all. It seems rather selective as well. Brave new world.

When an *idea* or *thought* or *discussion* is banned with threat of prison, it should set off a flag to anyone.

Is saying the Moon landings were faked a crime punishable by years in jail? Is saying the Earth is flat going to land you in a cell for years? No. But they don't matter too much.

The big difference is that the "Holocaust" story is the 'political linchpin' that keeps the entire World War II official narrative in place. This narrative is important to the capitalist west (allies) and former Communist Russia as well as the Zionists' cause of safeguarding Israel's existence and it's past actions and influence from public scrutiny. These three legs hold up this 'political religion' that we are all supposed to believe in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenrune View Post
    When an *idea* or *thought* or *discussion* is banned with threat of prison, it should set off a flag to anyone.

Is saying the Moon landings were faked a crime punishable by years in jail? Is saying the Earth is flat going to land you in a cell for years? No. But they don't matter too much.

The big difference is that the "Holocaust" story is the 'political linchpin' that keeps the entire World War II official narrative in place. This narrative is important to the capitalist west (allies) and former Communist Russia as well as the Zionists' cause of safeguarding Israel's existence and it's past actions and influence from public scrutiny. These three legs hold up this 'political religion' that we are all supposed to believe in.
    My point exactly. There seems to be an authorized list of things you can question and things you cannot. Just like hate crimes and racism never extend to white victims. It is all set up for a purpose which I am sure we all understand.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    My point exactly. There seems to be an authorized list of things you can question and things you cannot. Just like hate crimes and racism never extend to white victims. It is all set up for a purpose which I am sure we all understand.

Yes questioning or disputing the "Holocaust" claims can get you into jail for years in many nations but now I'm starting to wonder if the whole "hate crime" thing will become the same. We're already starting to see people charged with saying or writing things even online (just opinions about thinking allowing millions of so-called "migrants" into Europe is enough to get you in trouble it seems).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenrune View Post
    Yes questioning or disputing the "Holocaust" claims can get you into jail for years in many nations but now I'm starting to wonder if the whole "hate crime" thing will become the same. We're already starting to see people charged with saying or writing things even online (just opinions about thinking allowing millions of so-called "migrants" into Europe is enough to get you in trouble it seems).
    In my country there are now new programs to make it easier to "dob in a racist" when I saw that I wondered if I would be able to dob in some Indians, Muslims, Africans for racist behaviour. It turns out that this program is designed to make life easier for them.

We also have a big push about our "Indigenous" to recognize how long they have been here. Funny how that "Indigenous" status doesn't apply to whites of Europe where again the immigrants seem to be getting all the advantages.

Back in the early 2000's we had a Paki gang rape spree here targeting white Australian women, the Left still can't handle the idea that these crimes were "hate crimes" due to the colour of the victims skin.

We all know it's a rigged game.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:

aka Johan the Blind Goodman John's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, September 13th, 2019 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland
    Country
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Hospital Administration
    Politics
    Generally Conservative
    Religion
    Cathar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    It is sad to see Germany- once the center of the intellectual and artistic world- lower itself to censor people's very thoughts. Without the freedom of expression allowed during Germany's 'golden era' we would be deprived of so much art, music, sciences, and so much more. Now, with Germany throwing its own collective mind into lockdown I fear its days as a world leader will never return.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodman John For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast