View Poll Results: Ever had an allergy?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've never had any allergies.

12 30.77%
  • I used to have a common allergy, but got over it.

8 20.51%
  • I used to have an uncommon allergy, but got over it.

1 2.56%
  • I currently have a common allergy.

19 48.72%
  • I currently have an uncommon allergy.

2 5.13%
  • I'm not sure if I have any allergies.

1 2.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have Any Allergies?

Last Online
    Thursday, June 16th, 2005 @ 08:53 PM
    Occupation
    Fur Smuggler - What?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arrow Allergies

I particularly like to watch tv shows where the characters have insomnia, because it helps me sleep. I tried doing this lastnight and it almost worked, until an allergy attack came on.

Are allergies by chance more prominant in White individuals?

Think of this as sort of the cyber-equivalent to the random "person-on-the-street" surveys that stop you at the shopping malls to ask dumb questions.

The reason I want to explore this, is due to the many family members of mine on both sides who all suffer from your regular fit of sneezing and itchy, watery eyes when coming in contact with juniper, grass, fur, the norm. (Add my job, dealing with those ass customers, stupid boss decisions and other daily crap I get at work everyday, as an allergy for myself)

I have read reports where they say Allergies are caused by an oversensitive immune system. I think thats bullshit. I take care of myself, eat right and exercise. No drugs, no alcohol abuse, plenty of good natural herbs.

Yet - I still suffer from this crap. Forget Claritin and all that OTC synthetic garbage.

My fathers side (scan,german) - mother side (Scot immig) both suffer from this horrific beast.

Anyway this could be due to the origins/country of the family?

Today, I was reminded that Linux really doesn't appreciate spaces in file names. Particularly in fonts that xfs is trying to play happily with. So now I am off to debate with my computer, and sneeze all over the monitor repeatedly.

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 14th, 2005 @ 02:45 AM
    Occupation
    Student.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not really allergic to anything, luckily... However, I got really sensitive skin. Use of too much soap, or too often and I start to break out in almost like a rash.

You can imagine my joy when I used to be a dishwasher.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm not allergic to anything. And my white blood cell count is below normal.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 15th, 2006 @ 10:42 PM
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I've got sensitive skin as well. Most body washs and lotions leave my skin inflamed with rashes for days, especially if they have a strong fragrance. Besides that I've got no known allergies.
    Friend of Truth, Investigating Truth, Pursuit of Truth, Proof of Truth.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 16th, 2005 @ 08:53 PM
    Occupation
    Fur Smuggler - What?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Some say that allergies are most prominent in adults who were not breastfed.

I was not.

My son was, he has none.

I am allergic to cats, dander and pollen.

And I am in perfect health.

Tore
    I have read reports where they say Allergies are caused by an oversensitive immune system.
    This is correct.

Allergies are caused primarily by a weakened immune system which in turn is caused by exposure to high-levels of androgens (particularly testosterone) en utero (i.e. prenatally).

Interesting to note, as levels of prenatal androgens increase, so does the variance exhibit in cognitive ability. For example, males are exposed to higher levels than females (obviously), as are left-handers when compared to right handers, as well as autistics and those with asperger's syndrome in comparison to "neurotypicals" (non afflicted individuals), and as such, a higher IQ variance is confirmed among males, left-handers, and those exhibiting symptomes of autism. Unsurprisingly, individuals with allergies are disproportionately predisposed either to giftedness or to having a learning disability.

In terms of how such characteristics manifest themselves on a racial level, a higher IQ standard deviation is found among Whites when compared to Blacks or East Asians. Moreover, although Blacks are, on average, exposed to higher levels of prenatal androgens than Whites, the overwhelming majority of those suffering from Asperger's or Autism are White males. Perhaps the same is true of allergy rates although I can't confirm this.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I have allergies, I'm also from almost the same nation-ancestry. My moms side of the family has the runny nose type allergies. Her oldest brother is allergic to cats and dogs, dust pollen etc..., other brother is pollen and dust only, my mom is allergic to pollen dust mold. My dads side his mother is allergic to cats but not dogs all that much, and she breaks out from a lot of soaps.

I got both types of allergies, I can't use soap or I get really dry skin so I only use moisturizing body wash, I get rashes from a lot of cheap soap brands, and also from dishsoap after I wash the dishes you can always see little red spots on my hands, and they itch/hurt but go away after a few hours.

I also seem to be allergic to assorted chemicals especially the cleaning chemicals that they use in schools and stores because every time I am in one of those kind of buildings for more than a few minutes my eyes get dry and I get a bad headache in the front. I'm also allergic to perfumes (but not body sprays which are mainly water) and flowers with a strong scent like lily and etc.

About halfway into my pregnancy I also started sneezing drippy watery stuff every morning and every time I feel tired; and its still around even though I had my baby almost 3 months ago. I don't know if it's an allergy or what but it's very annoying, the doctor told me it was a cold but it wasn't...that was 5 months ago- I'm not sick! Doctors are so incompetent.

Of course, I don't take anything for my allergies. I don't see why I should take a medicine which side effects are worse than my allergies. I think the whole medical profession is jewish and useless, what good is treating the symptom but not the cause?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I am allergy free. Though there are those in my family who have pollen allergies.
    I've heard the increase in allergies are related to an urban lifestyle. Those who grew up in farms are much less likely to experience allergies.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 07:23 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nazi
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I got allergies,got them when i was 17.I was exposed to something that made me allergic.So springtime is not fun for me.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Those who grew up in farms are much less likely to experience allergies.

I've posted on this.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=97

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast