Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have 'Plan B' Man They Can Run Away With

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volga German
    Ancestry
    German communities in Russia
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Russia German Community Russia German Community
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have 'Plan B' Man They Can Run Away With

A study found many keep another man waiting patiently in the wings should they end up single - and married women are even more likely to

Half of all women have a ‘Plan B’ - in the shape of a man whose arms they can run into if their current relationship turns sour.

A study carried out among 1,000 women found a substantial percentage have managed to keep another man waiting patiently in the wings should they end up single.

And, worryingly, married women are more likely have a Plan B in the background than those who are merely in a relationship.

It also emerged the Plan B is likely to be an ‘old friend’ who has always had feelings for the woman in question.

But other candidates are an ex-boyfriend or ex-husband, a colleague or someone who they have met at the gym.

A spokesman for online market research company OnePoll.com said: “For our research to establish that almost 50 per cent of women in relationships have a ‘Plan B’ is a worrying sign.

“This news may cause a few men in relationships to think twice about not taking the rubbish out or choosing a night down the pub in favour of a cosy night in with his partner.

“This could spark fear in men across the UK and be great news for women looking for that extra bit of love and care so that their attentions aren’t swayed.”

The research also found Plan B is also likely to be someone whom she has known for around seven years.

One of the most worrying elements of the study was the revelation that he will be ‘ready and waiting’ because of ‘unfinished business’.

Furthermore around one in ten women said their Plan B had already confessed his undying love, while one in five said they were confident he would ‘drop everything’ for her, if she asked him to.

Slightly more than four in ten said they had got to know the man whilst they were with their partner, while a similar percentage said he was ‘on the scene’ long before.

Another alarming statistic was the fact around one in four women who have a back-up plan have feelings as strong for him as they do for their other half.

Incredibly 12 per cent went as far as to admit their feelings were ‘stronger’ for Plan B, and close to seven in ten admitted they are currently in contact with him.

But despite the secrecy involved in having a close friend or ex to turn to, around half of the women who took part in the poll said their other half was aware of the ‘third party’.

Of those one in five said they were able to joke about it, but one in three said their man was ‘uncomfortable’ discussing him.

One in four admitted their current partner had met their Plan B, while one in five admitted he was a friend of the man in her life.

The good news for the nation’s men is that one in three women said they ‘doubted’ anything would ever happen with the man in the background.

Around half had a ‘never say never’ approach, while trouble may lie ahead for one in six who said they were ‘seriously considering’ rekindling their romance with the man in the shadows.

A OnePoll spokesman added: “The saying ‘the grass isn’t always greener’, clearly isn’t deterring women of today.

“They understand that anything can happen and are ensuring they have a solid back up plan should things go sour with their current man”

“With sites such as Facebook and Twitter, its easier than ever to stay in touch with an old flame. Men need to be aware of any ‘old friends’ that turn up out of the blue that’s for sure.

“One thing is for certain, men across the UK today will be giving their partners that extra kiss goodnight this evening.”
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/s...s-plan-4323872

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolgadeutscher For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    worryingly
    worrying
    worrying
    alarming
    Incredibly

As if this hadn't been going on forever...

The surprise is women admitting it.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Oh look, another thread where womanless guys blame women for not having a woman.

If I may offer you womanless hopefuls a slight bit of advice......quit blaming women because you can't get one, try looking at yourselves a little and see what is so unattractive about your attitude.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Oh look, another thread where womanless guys blame women for not having a woman.

If I may offer you womanless hopefuls a slight bit of advice......quit blaming women because you can't get one, try looking at yourselves a little and see what is so unattractive about your attitude.
    The MGTOW losers are really hammering their point across at the moment on here, it seems. Just pathetic, insecure failures who couldn't get anywhere with women or hold together a relationship and project instead of taking responsibility for their own (huge) shortcomings as men. They're an embarrassment. Maybe if these guys possessed any balls they wouldn't have to worry about women getting bored of them. If you fail to hold a woman's attention, it's probably your fault - Either you were dumb enough to waste time on a promiscuous woman, or you failed to keep a good woman interested.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sigebrond For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    52 Minutes Ago @ 10:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1 (L813)
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    The MGTOW losers are really hammering their point across at the moment on here, it seems. Just pathetic, insecure failures who couldn't get anywhere with women or hold together a relationship and project instead of taking responsibility for their own (huge) shortcomings as men. They're an embarrassment. Maybe if these guys possessed any balls they wouldn't have to worry about women getting bored of them. If you fail to hold a woman's attention, it's probably your fault - Either you were dumb enough to waste time on a promiscuous woman, or you failed to keep a good woman interested.
    Damn...You've really internalized the modern feminist dogmas. Women just can't be blamed for anything at all?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Þoreiðar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volga German
    Ancestry
    German communities in Russia
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Russia German Community Russia German Community
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Are you going to deny that the article speaks the truth? Suit yourself, but that's how things work with a good deal of modern women. Being in denial about it doesn't change reality. This is something I've witnessed first hand, and I'm pretty sure most people have come across of an example at the very least. Or perhaps the truth is inconvenient for you, and you prefer to throw around assumptions to make yourselves feel better? For your information, I am neither MGTOW nor do I have any issues finding a woman. However, "a woman" is not what I am interested in, and I have enough self-respect to know better when women want to use you as some emotional outlet.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolgadeutscher For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolgadeutscher View Post
    Are you going to deny that the article speaks the truth? Suit yourself, but that's how things work with a good deal of modern women. Being in denial about it doesn't change reality. This is something I've witnessed first hand, and I'm pretty sure most people have come across of an example at the very least. Or perhaps the truth is inconvenient for you, and you prefer to throw around assumptions to make yourselves feel better? For your information, I am neither MGTOW nor do I have any issues finding a woman. However, "a woman" is not what I am interested in, and I have enough self-respect to know better when women want to use you as some emotional outlet.
    Anyone can find an article that fits in with their own bigoted worldview, an article like this is probably intended by leftists to normalise liberal attitudes towards sex among women and emasculate men, guess what, you took the bait. You clearly are a MGTOW and speak just like one. The reality is there are still plenty of women who have a normal attitude towards relationships (and a far more adult attitude than you have it seems), women want security and they want men they can take seriously and rely on, not weak, paranoid insecure men. "Studies" like this mean nothing, it's propaganda, not fact. Anyone can engineer a study or doctor a survey so it can conveniently serve as "proof" of the ridiculous opinions they're hammering across.

You fail in getting anywhere with women - that's not the fault of women, it's your fault. Get used to it and grow up.
    Last edited by Resist; Saturday, June 29th, 2019 at 03:29 PM. Reason: rule #3: Ad hominems, insults, mockery, vilification, ridicule, ...are not permitted.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sigebrond For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 09:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts
    Theres nothing more pathetic than a male feminist.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Yes, some women have a plan B, and C and D... and so forth. So what? There have always been women who whore around. But that's not everyone. I for example neither want nor need a "plan B". I trust my husband enough for that. Same goes for my mother, she only had a plan A, my father. Besides, there are men who have plan Bs as well, it's not like women are the only ones.

It sounds to me like some men on this forum are obsessed with theorising about women, as if we were some complicated scientific project. It's not like that. Long story short and moral of the story: there's decent people, and there's trash. You can't confuse one for the other.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    I've to agree with Bärin. It's not only women, but also some men who have this type of thinking. I suspect it's usually the peoples who want and need to be in a relationship at all times.

For me, if a relationship doesn't work out, I need a "breather", a little bit time to "mourn" the relationship and figure out what I want to do next in life. However, since I'm married, it's no longer an issue for me as an individual. I believe in my marriage vows, "til death due us part". So, an option B for me would be both inappropriate and sinful.

On the other hand, I find it a little bit normal that for women whose relationships don't work out, they get together with someone they've known for a while. Of course it's more likely to start anew with somebody you've already known rather than with a total stranger. So if for example I were to pass away sooner than my husband, I wouldn't be opposed to my husband hypothetically marrying a female friend whom he met at work, through mutual friends or even another widower (he says he wouldn't have interest in that, so it's a purely hypothetical situation). But that doesn't necessarily mean that my husband would have kept that woman as a plan B. Sometimes, feelings evolve from situations, I've known widowers who were previously friends and got closer due to losing their significant others. On the other hand, if my husband passed away sooner, I don't think I would want to remarry. Instead I would find solace in our children and, hopefully at the time, grandchildren.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbürgerin For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast