State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    He would have to be much older than 70 to be before the feminist movement:
    Nice try. Feminism only kicked off after your generation made such a hash of things.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:31 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Nice try. Feminism only kicked off after your generation made such a hash of things.
    um, my generation? What exactly are you talking about? I was born in 66.

Edit- Oh wait I get it, you're blaming again, this time another generation for your shortcomings. Is that not the very point I have been making all along, that MGTOWs are just blaming others for their own failures.
    Last edited by Resist; Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: reply to removed paragraph.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 03:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    The generational thing is what makes the difference I think. You get older males like SpearBrave who remember a very different time and don't realize that things have changed a great deal since his youth. People like himself simply do not understand.
    Last edited by Resist; Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: No ad homs
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    The generational thing is what makes the difference I think. You get older males like SpearBoy who remember a very different time and don't realize that things have changed a great deal since his youth. People like himself simply do not understand.
    Yes, things have changed men from my age don't run from our problems as much the younger guys do.
    Last edited by Resist; Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: no ad hominems.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs vonTrep For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Yes, things have changed men from my age don't run from our problems as much the younger guys do.
    No, men of your age just keep repeating the same actions and achieving the same mistakes and pain. Men my age take a step back and see how things really are.
    Last edited by Resist; Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 at 02:48 PM. Reason: no ad hominems.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    I'm surprised this topic has more than a couple of replies. I had never heard of "MGTOW" before this thread and all I can think after watching the video and reading the replies is: pay no attention, these so-called MGTOW "men" will also grow up one day.
    Oh the shaming, I'm melting, I'm melting!!! It's funny but the shaming tactics used by yourselves and others is actually a big part of why we don't give a shit. You can shame all you like, I am not interested in your game.

I make no apologies for not risking financial and emotional ruin by getting married and taking that gamble. Please explain to me why exactly I would want to "grow up"? So I can get married have kids then on a whim my wife decides she wants a divorce. I lose everything I worked for, have limited access to see my kids, have to rebuild myself again but this time also have significant debt and alimony to pay.

I don't understand what incentive you are giving me.

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 03:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Listening to boomer age men talking about younger men needing to "man up" is like listening to a spouse that just maxed out
    three credit cards. Then hands you the bill and tells you to stop being lazy and "man up". Boomers had it all and just threw it all
    away and worse they screwed over their kids. Then they cant understand why the later generations lives are such garbage. Worse they don't seem to give a damn that they destroyed their kids future.

Also I'd like to see how eager women would be to get married if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Like say if your husband had a better than fifty percent chance of divorcing you taking the kids, the car
    the house half your income and have another woman raise your kids while you pay for them.
    Its easy for women to heap contempt on men when they don't have the same consequences waiting for them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    No, men of your age just keep repeating the same actions and achieving the same mistakes and pain. Men my age take a step back and see how things really are.
    Oh, You are very funny I am currently making a living off of evaluating "men of your age", I generally sack 50% of them for being lazy and not taking responsibility at the work place, their personal lives are no different. So, instead of trying something and risking failure you sit on the sidelines and blame other, not very manly behavior by any standards.

Hmmmm... interesting. What I recall is posting a simple response to someone who wasn't sure what MGTOW is. Then you jump in with your pathetic shaming tactics and nonsense. Perhaps it is you who should look back on the posts and think about why MGTOW threatens you so much?
    Really, it's not MGTOW that threatens me at all, I'm just calling out your BS. As I stated this is a Germanic Preservationist forum, MGTOW and incels are counter to those ideas. I have read time after time MGTOWs constantly bashing and blaming women, again not very manly. I don't hide anything MGTOWs need to be shamed and ridiculed for playing right into the actions of the feminists movements, meaning they are losers and tools. I believe I stated this before MGTOW would not be so bad if they did not constantly go online and blame women and try to gain converts, if they really were "going their own way" they would not need to do that.

Oh the shaming, I'm melting, I'm melting!!! It's funny but the shaming tactics used by yourselves and others is actually a big part of why we don't give a shit. You can shame all you like, I am not interested in your game.
    If you really didn't "give a shit", you would not be here defending and promoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth
    Listening to boomer age men talking about younger men needing to "man up" is like listening to a spouse that just maxed out
    three credit cards. Then hands you the bill and tells you to stop being lazy and "man up". Boomers had it all and just threw it all
    away and worse they screwed over their kids. Then they cant understand why the later generations lives are such garbage. Worse they don't seem to give a damn that they destroyed their kids future.
    You do realize that being born in 1966 I'm not part of the Boomer generation, but please feel free to carry on your blame game.

Also I'd like to see how eager women would be to get married if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Like say if your husband had a better than fifty percent chance of divorcing you taking the kids, the car
    the house half your income and have another woman raise your kids while you pay for them.
    Its easy for women to heap contempt on men when they don't have the same consequences waiting for them.
    More blaming, fear and some other deep issues above.

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 03:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts

Life on easy mode. Pretty much sums it up. Destroys the country then blames the younger generations for the giant pile of manure they left. Yes its your fault and you refuse to take responsibility for the mess you made of things.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast