@
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    "You're going to die penniless and alone. I'm taking the kids and I'll make sure they hate you." Something a man's ex
    wife said right to his face. That man was working until he was literally about to drop or blow his brains out. Whatever
    came first. I heard and seen stories like this many, many times over the years.
    There are just as many stories about women who deal with domestic abuse and get threatened by their boyfriends/husbands with violence or even their lives if they ever try to leave, plus taking their children away so that they never see them again. These women have to put up not only with physical and sexual abuse, but also with emotional abuse and being cheated on, they have their access to economic resources limited and monitored and controlled all the time by their boyfriends/husbands who act like they own them. However, you don't hear women on this forum who have had negative experiences with past boyfriends or anecdotes about abusive men paining the entire male gender with the same brush and constantly bitching and moaning about how evil and soulless men are.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, August 29th, 2019 @ 06:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    english/northern irish
    Ancestry
    england/northern ireland
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Occupation
    bookkeeper
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Great point Astragoth. Believe it or not men actually have choices in life. They can either stay single or marry or have kids or not have kids etc etc. That is the good side of MGTOW. The bad side of MGTOW is the hatred of women. Not all women are bad. Feminists need to wake up and smell the coffee if they are not beyond the point of no return. Yeah many men have given women the middle finger and are walking away. Sad state of affairs. Oh well. Maybe it is just evolution in life. I don't know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saxonbrit For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Umm, Because it's un-natural and creepy, that's why.
    Why? I found that walking away from the nonsense society expects men to put with to be very liberating. And what incentive is there for a man to get married and have kids? Look at the divorce rates and how men get penalized afterwards. Why would one want to do that to themselves?

Not to mention the modern woman is hardly appealing in most cases.

To answer the question of the thread, non MGTOW men and for that matter women in general are threatened by MGTOW because the concept of men having choice and freedom is a threat.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Why? I found that walking away from the nonsense society expects men to put with to be very liberating. And what incentive is there for a man to get married and have kids? Look at the divorce rates and how men get penalized afterwards. Why would one want to do that to themselves?

Not to mention the modern woman is hardly appealing in most cases.

To answer the question of the thread, non MGTOW men and for that matter women in general are threatened by MGTOW because the concept of men having choice and freedom is a threat.
    MGTOW males are cowards, they are not taking control of their lives they are running away. They are blaming women and often don't look at their own faults. I have met several MGTOW males and they all have several things in common, they are basically cucks that can't control their relationships, they have a negative view of women in general, their ideal woman is sub-servant, they believe all women are feminist, they tend to hate kids and they seem very selfish on a variety of levels.

There is no such thing as a "MGTOW man" they are not men, they are not acting like men they are acting like whiny bitches, blaming women for their own lack of self confidence. Most of these MGTOW are probably either gay or have the early stages of getting yellow fever.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 11th, 2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    I do not advocate men follow MGTOW but, in fairness to Chlodovech, the anti-MGTOW posts often seem to be little more than name-calling. For example:

Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    MGTOWS just blame women for their own failures, and will use basically anything as an excuse for being a worthless, pussy beta male.
    ^This is not an argument.

Some MGTOWs are celibate, some are casanova style pick up artists, etc. MGTOW is basically a philosophy which says that, under current circumstances, men should not marry. I would guess that the average MGTOW is a divorcee.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dani For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    I do not advocate men follow MGTOW but, in fairness to Chlodovech, the anti-MGTOW posts often seem to be little more than name-calling. For example:

^This is not an argument.

Some MGTOWs are celibate, some are casanova style pick up artists, etc. MGTOW is basically a philosophy which says that, under current circumstances, men should not marry. I would guess that the average MGTOW is a divorcee.
    It's more than that. In my case I have been MGTOW well before the term existed. I have always done my own thing and always been an outsider. I am happy with that. I tend to be pretty "Red Pill" about things and have always seen the romance thing to be a scam in various ways. Never married therefore never divorced and only a few relationships so relatively unscathed.

It is more than just avoided women/relationships. It's about not playing by society's rules which see men as disposable.

MGTOW males are cowards, they are not taking control of their lives they are running away. They are blaming women and often don't look at their own faults. I have met several MGTOW males and they all have several things in common, they are basically cucks that can't control their relationships, they have a negative view of women in general, their ideal woman is sub-servant, they believe all women are feminist, they tend to hate kids and they seem very selfish on a variety of levels.

There is no such thing as a "MGTOW man" they are not men, they are not acting like men they are acting like whiny bitches, blaming women for their own lack of self confidence. Most of these MGTOW are probably either gay or have the early stages of getting yellow fever.
    Uh huh, well thanks for proving the point in play here. Non MGTOW males are VERY THREATENED by MGTOW and can only attempt to shame in response. Too bad for you that I have freed myself of what you expect from me and really don't give a damn.

Now go off and be that Alpha male you are trying so hard to be.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Uh huh, well thanks for proving the point in play here. Non MGTOW males are VERY THREATENED by MGTOW and can only attempt to shame in response. Too bad for you that I have freed myself of what you expect from me and really don't give a damn.
    MGTOWs should be shamed and shunned or rehabilitated, they are playing into the hands of the very people they claim to hate.

No, not threatened just feel that they are deviants same as homosexuals, trans, and other perverts.

You have not "freed" yourself from anything you are only running from nature.

Now go off and be that Alpha male you are trying so hard to be.
    Don't have to try to be anything, I let nature takes it's course. Besides I'm not the one that is running anywhere, you yourself said you are "going your own way".
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    MGTOWs should be shamed and shunned or rehabilitated, they are playing into the hands of the very people they claim to hate.

No, not threatened just feel that they are deviants same as homosexuals, trans, and other perverts.

You have not "freed" yourself from anything you are only running from nature.

Don't have to try to be anything, I let nature takes it's course. Besides I'm not the one that is running anywhere, you yourself said you are "going your own way".
    No you're not threatened at all that is why you attack with your futile shaming attacks. Really, is that all you have?

I am afraid you are very wrong there, I have freed myself from the small minds of people like yourself and a society that expects me to kill myself for it's benefit.

Sorry to burst your Alpha bubble here but getting married having kids and getting burned is hardly a way to fight back!

By the way, how can MGTOW be cucks when they don't want women to begin with? Nevermind, I will just write your comment off as another emotional outburst from a wannabe Alpha.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    No you're not threatened at all that is why you attack with your futile shaming attacks. Really, is that all you have?

I am afraid you are very wrong there, I have freed myself from the small minds of people like yourself and a society that expects me to kill myself for it's benefit.

Sorry to burst your Alpha bubble here but getting married having kids and getting burned is hardly a way to fight back!

By the way, how can MGTOW be cucks when they don't want women to begin with? Nevermind, I will just write your comment off as another emotional outburst from a wannabe Alpha.
    Trust me I'm not afraid of any male that can't either handle a normal relationship or doesn't know how to pull himself back up if he gets knocked down. Yes, MGTOW are cucks because they can't handle reality, they are giving up and going off and pouting like children. The very name of MGTOW (Males Going Their Own Way) tells that these guys are running from something.

Really I would not care about a male that decided to drop out and do whatever, but that's not the case is it? MGTOW have to spread their misery, they have to tout they are MGTOW as if to justify their unhappiness. Or is it they want to convert others for other reason. They can't claim they are fighting feminism because if that were true they would seek a traditional relationship.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Trust me I'm not afraid of any male that can't either handle a normal relationship or doesn't know how to pull himself back up if he gets knocked down. Yes, MGTOW are cucks because they can't handle reality, they are giving up and going off and pouting like children. The very name of MGTOW (Males Going Their Own Way) tells that these guys are running from something.

Really I would not care about a male that decided to drop out and do whatever, but that's not the case is it? MGTOW have to spread their misery, they have to tout they are MGTOW as if to justify their unhappiness. Or is it they want to convert others for other reason. They can't claim they are fighting feminism because if that were true they would seek a traditional relationship.

Uh huh, is your strategy to bore me to death with repetition? Because the shaming is futile.

I think you confuse walking away with running away. Very different.

You seem very angry.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast