Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: What the Right Gets Wrong About Motherhood

  1. #11
    Sound methods Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 07:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,222
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,100
    Thanked in
    901 Posts
    Outbreeding is a strawman argument which features in the YT comments below the video and has no bearing on the current conversation, neither I or anyone in their right mind advocates such a thing because it can't work and it would still mean the invaders are here. The incentives aren't about that.

    If we had control over our own borders again I would still be in favor of a policy of incentives - the more there are of us, the better. And also to stabilize our demographics again. Germanic societies can afford it anyway, theoretically speaking. But some feminist idols and dogmas will be obliterated along the way.

    Not a single nation on earth in all of history has ever survived with birthrates as low as ours, that fact alone justifies incentives and a return to patriarchy. It's not outbreeding, it's breeding to exist. There's no point to any activism or anything we do if we can't increase the birth rate again.

    No need to bring up supposed hatred of women. It's only logical: Clinging on to feminism, not making more children, means it's game over for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    You talk of women as if they are not "human beings". They have a "role" and "duties" (according to "christian dogma") and if anyone dares to reject that bullshit you sweep them as "feminists", with nothing inbetween, but human beings they are not.
    Velvet, seriously. Yes, men and women have roles and duties according to tradition and natural law - are we going to send our men to maternity rooms and our women to war? Rejecting gender roles in their entirety means doing away with thousands of years of tradition, well beyond Christianity - and functional families and societies. It's also pretending archetypes don't exist, as if men and women don't have actual roles and duties - we do! And all in the name of individual liberty (liberalism) and women's liberty (feminism). If rejecting the traditional family isn't feminism, then what the hell is?

    And I could base my argument in Heathenry, if I was follower of our ancestral religion. It would be just as easy as to do that as to base it in nationalism - or even Christianity, which I don't.

    There are very pragmatic reasons to safeguard the basic building block of society, the family - traditional families of course, none of these things which pass as families these days. But there are no reasons to attack the family unless one is a feminist or a communist or bitter. Unwarranted in every instance.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    "Incentives" are all fine and good, but many women dont want to bring children into an environment that is systematically hostile to them, where their possible children will have to learn Arabic in order to talk to their class mates, and who most likely will come home one day with a hijab because they've been frightened into converting.
    Mjah. As a reason that's just as (in)valid as "climate change" or "serial killers" or "white guilt" and maybe "wanting to travel the world" or "concentrating on a career first", the consequences remain the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    You want to be a "patriarch"? Get an army and start fighting for our lands and peoples and Europe as a whole.
    I can't establish full national socialism over night, you know that. But I don't need to be a patriarch, that's a job for men considerably older than me. Besides, there's no point in fighting if there's not going to be a next generation, if we don't have children to replace our losses with, if we can't afford to lose men. And what if a plague broke out right after the war?

    We don't need to be in the majority to win if there's ever gonna be a rahowa in the distant future, let's say 2070, but think of how incredibly difficult it would be to just establish control in some areas and declare independent ethnostates without a sizeable amount of young men which will probably not be available to us given our own birthrates, regardless of how fertile the invaders are. Babies mean existence.
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Sound methods Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 07:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,222
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,100
    Thanked in
    901 Posts

    The case against trad thottery



    One of my favorite YT channels discusses the bad apple problem I briefly touched upon in one of my posts in this thread. Lauren Southern gets roasted!
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

  4. #13
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,510
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,241
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    Before we go any further with this discussion can we please drop the terms "thot, trad, MGTW", and other such internet slag, it reminds me of niggers speaking their gibberish ebonics.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:


  6. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    47 Minutes Ago @ 09:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Posts
    634
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    636
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Now you’re twisting what her BF actually said as well. He made no mention of ‘toxic masculinity’ but observed that the rightwing has been invaded by toxic and dysfunctional personalities, disgruntled males who emote against females under the guise of some kind of virtue. I would definitely agree with this and can see examples of these people every day on this forum and elsewhere.

    So how do you know that his GF lords it over him? This is pure conjecture – all we know for sure is that he has a girlfriend and you don’t. You also speculate on him just being happy to get sex once in a while but again – even if true – it would be more than you are getting. Okay, fine, if you prefer your own 'inceldom' to his relationship (as you imagine it) and want to keep plugging your MGTOW agenda then go ahead, but this is precisely the sort of loser’s mentality that this man (who you call ‘weak and pathetic’) is trying to get away from.

    Personally, I don’t blame him! Just re-read that spite-filled, derisive paragraph you’ve written about him and his GF because, without even realising it, you’ve just validated their opinions of us and their decision to leave us behind.
    This is the type of attitude that keeps feminism alive. Feminism is one giant shit test and the more you give in to the test the worse it gets. Oh and the "Thot" label is accurate so why shouldn't we use it? Most modern females are sexually active from the age of about 14.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:


  8. #15
    Senior Member SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 09:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    4,524
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,119
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Oh and the "Thot" label is accurate so why shouldn't we use it?
    1) Basic manners. It's rude to talk about women in this way.
    2) "That hoe over there" makes the user sound like a wigger.
    3) It's a silly acronym that renders most sentences ungrammatical. Put words such as 'a' 'the' 'this' or 'that' in front of it and then think about what you've just said.

    The above list is by no means exhaustive.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  10. #16
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Norman Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Gender
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Before we go any further with this discussion can we please drop the terms "thot, trad, MGTW", and other such internet slag, it reminds me of niggers speaking their gibberish ebonics.
    I would have to agree. I have wanted to say this for a while myself, using such language is very, very silly, not to mention insulting and divisive. Since when do we refer to nationalist and conservative minded women as "trad thots"? It's one thing to be express oneself resentfully regarding feminist, leftist and anti-racist women, but traditionalist minded women as well? This is really depressing, considering nationalist women are something more of a rarity than their male counterpart. Those who use this type of jargon only sow negativity and disrespect. It is, yes, a very toxic attitude, I agree with HappyGirl's message. It's as though they would be seeking to make enemies instead of allies.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:


  12. #17
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    5,806
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    574
    Thanked in
    341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ţoreiđar View Post
    Motherhood is one of the most beautiful things in this World, and should be regarded as such.
    Yes and no. I agree with what NP said, it depends on the parent. Not everyone is fit to be a mother, and some people, particularly the childless - who have no first hand account with motherhood - overestimate it. Yes, motherhood can be a blessing under the right circumstances, but just as it can be a blessing, it can also be a challenge. If you do not know what you're doing and don't possess certain character traits, it can easily eat you up and make you curse the very moment you decided to go for it. I have seen mothers who easily regretted having had their kids. Love and regret: mothers who wish they’d never had children. As I said before, while our nations need children, not everyone should have them. Some people have a duty not to have children, just like others have a duty to have them.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:


  14. #18
    Sound methods Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 07:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    2,867
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,222
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,100
    Thanked in
    901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Since when do we refer to nationalist and conservative minded women as "trad thots"? It's one thing to be express oneself resentfully regarding feminist, leftist and anti-racist women, but traditionalist minded women as well?
    They're fraudsters, Norman Pride, these women are not really nationalist or conservative, they're trying to make a profit by misleading nationalists or conservatives. They show a bit of skin in exchange for fame and Shekels and personal validation. And then they'll move on and repeat their act in a different setting. They deserve to be shamed because what they do is toxic, demoralizing and a scam. A word like 'thot' is way more innocuous than other epithets precisely because it makes little sense. It's fairly innocent and it's doubtful it has been used more than 10 times outside of the Thot Audit thread, which was about cam girls. Everyone below the age of 40 on my FB timeline uses it, men and women alike, nearly always tongue in cheek, just for fun. The tragedy is that some women are called that way while they their intentions are pure - sometimes by guys who believe women shouldn't even think about politics. These men couldn't care less about scaring women away, it's their aim. Daily Stormer plays a role in promoting this sentiment too, probably. Also called 'trad thots' are women who are very pretty but just looking for an alt-right boyfriend (I don't even mind them finding a man that way if it's about more than casual sex) - and sadly also other pretty women who aren't looking for a guy but are nonetheless suspected of doing so.

    For a woman the best way to get attention or anything else from single men these days seems to insert yourself in onlne circles dominated by men and the debates the manosphere has - "e-thots" are accused of doing this.

    The problem with "Happy Girl" is that she's not much of a conservative or nationalist to begin with, given the crowd which frequents CR's channel. And someone without feminist tendencies is not going to reject the manosphere outright despite the bad apples or they'd have to be completely unaware of its critique of society.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Before we go any further with this discussion can we please drop the terms "thot, trad, MGTW", and other such internet slag, it reminds me of niggers speaking their gibberish ebonics.
    Why? Because no-one said that fifty years ago? Which other words shall we arbitrarly ban then? New terms pop up all the time regardless of the alt-right, the manosphere & SJWs. You know what they all mean because we clarify them here on Skadi - and some have been around since the Nineties - including the MGTOW label. And how else are we to going to address and discuss issues like the one in this thread and many others? There's just no way that's possible. Unless you don't want these debates there's no reason to ban words, but I advise avoiding the offending (but very popular) threads instead. There's also nothing wrong with learning something new.

    Should we also shut up about Pepe the Frog and memes? Honk, honk? Clown World? Shekels? Game and frame? White privilege? The 80/20 rule? Where are we going to draw the line, and why? At which point are we going to become king of our own hill? We can't drop these terms and slang, it's all over the internet, from Daily Stormer to Counter Currents, there's no avoiding them. It's the current year. They're popular and they've been somewhat of a gamechanger for nationalists. Why stop with something which has served us so well overall?

    And Skadi is not a museum. This forum does not merely exist for people who were young adults a decade, twenty or forty/fifty years ago, but those who are young today as well. Nor just for those with a laissez-faire/pro-status quo or feminist attitude towards gender relations. Rest assured that all young people who will be signing up here in the coming years won't think twice before speaking meme-gish. But now you already have a head start!

    To all who oppose meme-gish (<-- I made that one up on the fly, I promise): Please lighten up a little, there's no need to take all these terms so seriously - they're mostly for humorous purposes. Usually it's the MSM who complain about these things, they're so pissed off that they demand the purge of thousands of "clown world"/"it's okay to be white"/whatever accounts on social media, because of feelwins. Do you really want to be that guy or lady who doesn't understand the youth's humour anymore and therefore must ban their jokes, their songs, their language?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    This paragraph is a complete mess but you appear to be saying that you know more about youth culture than this woman who is younger than yourself and more about it than those who are older than you as well. This is as presumptuous as it gets and you might just as well have said: ‘don’t argue with me, I know best!’
    I'm saying I know more about the manosphere and men's problems today than her given her complete misappraisal of them as a supposed conservative and the fact that she's a woman, a simple deduction. It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Everything else is what you yourself prefer to read into that and says more about you than me. How do you know Happy Girl is younger than me? She may very well be older. People who are in their mid to late thirties may absolutely have lost touch with the youth completely.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    Now you’re twisting what her BF actually said as well. He made no mention of ‘toxic masculinity’.
    I suspected you were going to go down that predictable route. Every single point and comma counts with you or else everything is taken super literal and out of context.

    No, he didn't use the words "toxic masculinity", he nonetheless left because of that set of behaviours and ideas which SJWs define as toxic masculinity on the internet, word for word. It's the same thing. Hence it's toxic masculinity, including real toxic masculinity, where he himself has not been the victim of as a guy, but which supposedly made him flee from social media - and now he's hiding under his bed. It sounds like an exaggeration.

    And if so many men can agree on this subject, then maybe, just maybe, there are some legitimate grievances here? Why support the media's narrative? Maybe it's time to listen. Men standing up to feminism is something to applaud, long may it last. It's one of the reasons why young men voted for Vlaams Belang in the latest elections over here. Men are fed up with being despised and neglected while being the cash cows for feminism and diversity. Men with a sense of dignity, and not doormats fearing what their "friends", girlfriends and wives may say, don't take it anymore. That's what going your own way is about. Our natural instinct to always defend women including feminists is something we must overcome, that white knighting was never healthy and it doesn't make women happy either in the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    And where are all these young Skadites who, according to you, are familiar with the issues you mention and recognise the problems you portray? I don’t see them anywhere, nor any evidence for your claim that they prefer your ‘authentic and pure traditionalism’.
    Basically all of them, none complain, they get it, they've all heard of these issues on other websites long before they heard about them on Skadi - and nearly all of our young Skadites are social conservatives in outlook and lifestyle, much more so than you. Yaxley, Juthunge and Thoreidar for instance, all guys in their twenties. But surely not only them (get your score card and be sure to count the thanks so you can do some lab analysis later on, I know you love to keep track of such things so this should be a real treat for you). Yet show me three Skadites in their twenties who agree with your view of gender relations and relationships. I've never seen it. It's only a small group of mostly forty plus year olds or there about, no more than four or five, nearly all women, and two Boomer men (including you) who debate me on these subjects because they're obviously intrigued by these things too and have an opinion on them - they have the profile of people most likely to oppose the manosphere and none of them are specifically socially conservative (so it's not fellow conservatives or traditionalists who disagree with me, more than an important detail - I don't expect people to left of me to agree with me in the first place) - but all, except you, debate me rationally and respect a good enough argument - I have normal discussions with them, all these debates would be rather good without your disruptive presence, as you're always trying to start drama for whatever reason. No-one gets as upset as you do, for you this is obviously very personal ever since people and I told you Baby Boomers weren't all that amazing as you think they were. And you have been out of arguments since last year so you have to revert to personal insults once more. Moreover, this time you're not bragging about women and casual sex, now you're bragging about what's just a few thanks on posts, lol. And I definitely have the peace of mind of knowing I don't support feminism nor those with a penchant for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    I think this sums up just how ‘in touch’ you are with today’s youth, and I’m sure that if I were to ask the next dozen or so 20-somethings I met at random in the street they would be equally confused by some of the stuff you write.
    A completely mistaken assessment. Your anecdotal evidence just doesn't cut it for me as the data say otherwise, per usual - and heck, even you don't talk about anything else anymore of late. There are certainly still some young men left who aren't familiar with manosphere terms, but that's neither here nor there. They would be familiar with the issues of their own generation and with certain YouTube videos. Paul Joseph Watson and Lauren Southern have talked about this stuff! If young people spend any amount of time on YouTube, and all do, they come into contact with the manosphere. The world is bigger than those few streets in your area too, you know. There's an entire world outside of Skadi and your town and one of these days it's going to catch up with you, SaxonPagan. You're not gonna be pleased.

    Either way, you can't have it both ways: either there's this mass invasion of the rightwing of toxic and dysfunctional personalities which you claim there to be or there isn't, which you also claim. In your eagerness to oppose me at all costs, because of whatever insane, obsessive reason, your positions have become completely incoherent, not only are you defending feminism these days, you've been denying what is simply kiddie porn in the eyes of so many people, including me, to be kiddie porn. Yeah...

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    Anyway, I knew you’d shoot the messenger rather than even consider that Happy Girl could have made some valid points.
    Who created this thread in the first place? Would I do that if I didn't feel there was an issue myself (which you were completely unaware of until I brought it up)? Who nonetheless went on a full unprovoked assault against Astragoth and me, completely misconstruing what I actually said in some other thread, some other time?

    Meanwhile I did acknowledge Happy Girl had some points as far as online bullying goes, but Critical Condition far more.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    Predictably, you denigrate her as some kind of ‘feminist’ but this just proves you didn’t read her story.
    That's due to your poor understanding of feminism, but that cognitive dissonance also reappears when you directly defend feminism yourself - for you it's just all Boomer normalcy - you don't seem to be aware that things like casual sex and a free dating market are feminist "achievements".

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon Pagan
    The 6 members who thanked that post – male and female alike – clearly grasp the implications of driving women away from our community better than you do.
    Let's pretend some more I didn't start this thread. And insofar the people who liked that post oppose bullying I agree with it too. Those six members however are also people who will have to admit that they don't know much more about the issue than what they've just read about it on Skadi, which is thanks to me. While you were attacking members again - and now once more. What's worse is that if you've not completely deluded yourself you will also have to admit to not knowing about what went on on YT before I made this thread, and yet just now you pretend to be the specialist to launch another one of your insane attacks on me. In fact, you happily confess to be ignorant on whichever issue of life for modern men I touch upon but that doesn't stop to make you pause and think about what you're doing, it makes no sense. Try to be a bit consistent at least, man!

    And you're restyling this girl into something what she does not appear to be at all. First off, Critical Condition's chan is alt-lite, she's center right, her audience is center right.

    "Everyone to the right of me is mentally ill/dysfunctional and conservatism is pathological" is what that couple's saying, or rather, the female half of it - because we don't get to hear the guy in his own words. Where have we heard that before though? That's the attitude of (ultra-)progressives, forever portraying people on the right as mentally ill rather than someone with a different world view. Pretty much the same trick you perform when debating Thoreidar or me or anyone else in this subforum. It can just never be that people mean what they say, that have a different outlook on life and upbringing than you do, and they do oppose degeneracy. No, there has to be something deeply wrong with them, but luckily you're a psychologist who can look into people's brains to insult them better. All in all, given Happy Girl's train of thought there's no reason to assume her credentials are credible. No Christian believes in exceptions when it comes to dogma either.

    And like I said to NP: someone on the right without strong feminist tendencies is not going to reject the manosphere outright unless they don't know what the manosphere actually advocates. As it makes no sense for a social conservative to reject social conservatism, and that's what happens in that comment. Neither did the couple leave us, the boyfriend (who we can only hope is racially compatible with her) left alt-lite social/center right media because of mean things people say on the internet - that's not bad, maybe he'll end up on Skadi one day then. Internet debates were never for the faint of heart though. No discussion justifies being that upset. It

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    We have even lost some female members from Skadi due to the issues that Happy Girl raises.
    Can't be more than the 4 members you've driven away, just in recent times. In fact, I say you're making this up. You've no proof anyone left Skadi over "dysfunctional individuals", women aren't bullied on this website anyway. You're not naming names because you can't. You're waging your own little war, and it's you who are all upset, more upset than any woman. So far not a single complaint has been made to Skadi Staff about any individual or statement. If you were only a wee bit speaking the truth, I think that would be the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    The 6 members who thanked that post – male and female alike – clearly grasp the implications of driving women away from our community better than you do.
    More bragging about thanks from women and people who want to ban words? Six, wow! A new world record. For a post in which a woman claims to be the victim of evil men! That must've been really difficult. I never knew you could convince women (older than me!) to support you by doing the dirty work usually restricted to feminists. Truly an impressive feat. I've never seen so many thanks or likes anywhere before in my life. Someone should inform Buzzfeed of this, they can write an article about it: "Stunning and brave male feminist OWNS misogynistic pig; receives six thanks."

    Still, that's hardly mass support for you, nor comparatively, nor in quality, nor in absolute numbers - while I have support from the people we are actually talking about and from men (and the manosphere is about us), not just women. With all respect to everyone involved, but that support is far more relevant in relation to these debates (although not the current one) than that of people on a crusade to stop using the youth from their slang and manosphere terms. Have you seriously considered how laughable and futile that is, and how it makes you all sound a good deal older than good old Schwab? And the man wouldn't suggest such a thing, he's too old and wise for that by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    This is pure conjecture – all we know for sure is that he has a girlfriend and you don’t.
    I've also never been divorced.

    Are we back to that again? This is the second major attempt of yours to start some side-drama in this thread. It's always personal for you, isn't it?

    More ad hominems, irrelevant for the debate. But if you lack the arguments you have to attack the man, I suppose. Who cares? What is it to you? I'm not going to report such things to you or Skadi. Certainly, the guy has a feminist, I mean, girlfriend. And look how she portrays him, as an emotional weakling. Being single could do that oversensitive doormat a world of good. Like so many other men, he hurts his own vital interests and does dumb things because we're all so ingrained with feminism, even on the right. I don't advocate relationships with crypto-feminists, I would never want to be in his shoes, it's so not worth it. Better to have more books and more time to read, then.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    You also speculate on him just being happy to get sex once in a while but again – even if true – it would be more than you are getting.
    I know it's (still) very hard for you to accept, but there are things more interesting in life than sex. Never mind its consequences.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    Okay, fine, if you prefer your own 'inceldom' to his relationship (as you imagine it) and want to keep plugging your MGTOW agenda then go ahead, but this is precisely the sort of loser’s mentality that this man (who you call ‘weak and pathetic’) is trying to get away from.
    And it clearly isn't working for him. Heck, he's in a relation and he's still trying. I don't think he's really trying though, he has just succumbed and thrown in the towel like so many men. They bow down to feminism in the hope for scraps. Oh, the joy!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    P.S. I have no intention of watching a video about what you call “Trad Thottery” by some Internet nerd. Why are you posting such demoralising material with insulting titles and spreading so much negativity?
    All the negativity in this thread was created by you, not a video you never watched.

    And why? Because it's a major issue in nationalist circles, for those of us who get our information from YouTube. And spare me the mock outrage. Yeah, all of a sudden you're offended by the word "thot" now a few women are offended by it, despite having heard it several times before during the last few years, but you're not offended by casual sex nor do you understand what's pedo about little boys dancing around in booty shorts and tank tops in the presence of a drag queen. Older guys tend to white knight, but no-one quite like you. Moreover, it was you who suggested I should date some Slavic woman because in your mind there were no good women available around here. Rest assured I don't value your "sound" judgement all that much.
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

  15. #19
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,510
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,241
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech
    Why? Because no-one said that fifty years ago? Which other words shall we arbitrarly ban then? New terms pop up all the time regardless of the alt-right, the manosphere & SJWs. You know what they all mean because we clarify them here on Skadi - and some have been around since the Nineties - including the MGTOW label. And how else are we to going to address and discuss issues like the one in this thread and many others? There's just no way that's possible. Unless you don't want these debates there's no reason to ban words, but I advise avoiding the offending (but very popular) threads instead. There's also nothing wrong with learning something new.

    Should we also shut up about Pepe the Frog and memes? Honk, honk? Clown World? Shekels? Game and frame? White privilege? The 80/20 rule? Where are we going to draw the line, and why? At which point are we going to become king of our own hill? We can't drop these terms and slang, it's all over the internet, from Daily Stormer to Counter Currents, there's no avoiding them. It's the current year. They're popular and they've been somewhat of a gamechanger for nationalists. Why stop with something which has served us so well overall?

    And Skadi is not a museum. This forum does not merely exist for people who were young adults a decade, twenty or forty/fifty years ago, but those who are young today as well. Nor just for those with a laissez-faire/pro-status quo or feminist attitude towards gender relations. Rest assured that all young people who will be signing up here in the coming years won't think twice before speaking meme-gish. But now you already have a head start!

    To all who oppose meme-gish (<-- I made that one up on the fly, I promise): Please lighten up a little, there's no need to take all these terms so seriously - they're mostly for humorous purposes. Usually it's the MSM who complain about these things, they're so pissed off that they demand the purge of thousands of "clown world"/"it's okay to be white"/whatever accounts on social media, because of feelwins. Do you really want to be that guy or lady who doesn't understand the youth's humour anymore and therefore must ban their jokes, their songs, their language?
    I work with young men of every race and stripe everyday none are above the age of thirty and they don't use the terms you use. I first heard of the term "thot" here on Skadi, so I asked these young men what it meant none of them knew and I had to ask here what it meant. These terms along with the ideas are created in a bubble that is the internet. It's not real and it is only impacting those who live in that internet bubble. We that spend our time and sometimes money on Skadi are interested in the preservation of Germanic culture in real life, not so much in the cyber world.

    I would hope Skadi would steer away from the cyber fantasy world where women are mere sexual slaves to neck bearded geeks. This what you call the "manospere" only exist on the internet, it's simply not real and it is toxic to all that follow it. For the most part these geeks live in their parents basements and spend their lives wasting away online and never produce anything tangible. They are afraid of women yet they desire them constantly but only for sexual gratification. To me and most of society these internet geeks are degenerates, come on now some of them have special pillows for masturbation, that's just sick and degenerate.

    What is really funny is how they constantly bash women, yet that is the very thing they desire the most. So, since they can't get a girlfriend, wife, date or even one night stand they blame the woman. It's almost as if they hate themselves and they mask that hate by casting it towards what they desire the most (a woman) then ironically they wonder why women don't want to be around them.

    In their frustration they constantly type pages of useless discussions on the internet creating and promoting new terms as if that somehow justifies and gives credence to their degeneracy. No, we should not give these degenerates their desired justification of their lifestyle, they should be shunned until we figure out a way to either intern them or rehabilitate them.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Surrogate Motherhood
    By Gefjon in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 04:54 AM
  2. Can Motherhood Be Criminalized?
    By Jana in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, December 1st, 2011, 10:53 AM
  3. [SOLVED] rk and motherhood.
    By Guest in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 8th, 2005, 12:41 PM
  4. Motherhood Tips
    By WarMaiden in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 11:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •