Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    896 Posts

Exit Lauren Southern

...or so it seems.

Lauren Southern quits politics. While not Skadi's darling I think - either because she's viewed as controlled opposition or clueless or perhaps the queen of trad thots (pretty girls who are politically active for fame, attention and money and probably show some skin while at it) - yet she is arguably the most influential alt lite voice. And regardless of the rumours - such as the one about her sleeping with pretty much all the men she collaborated with while working on videos - and her relationship with a non-Europid at some point ... one thing can never be denied: Lauren Southern's efforts made the Afrikaner genocide a (modest) issue for a much larger audience.

I believe she'll return - either in politics or as news anchor - or perhaps she's trying to shed her ties with the right altogether in order to land a job which requires her to distance herself from her past - which would be rather disgraceful. I don't believe she had a change of heart though.

One certainly shouldn't underestimate how drastically her life has changed - she was an ordinary girl who frequented some of the same Facebook groups and websites we do, and then became world famous because of her YT chan and street interviews - her political stance means she constantly has to watch her back now. It's a whole lot of stress for a young woman.

Her manosphere subscribers on YouTube constantly pushed her for marrying and making babies to prove she isn't just a trad thot trying to make some money on the back of lonely, single rightwing men who drool over her. So there's that too to consider.

She had of course been preparing her exit months ago...

But somehow I can't shake off the feeling there might be more here than meets the eye.

Milo, who is almost forgotten these days, has managed to start an at the very least "good for clicks" controversy surrounding Lauren Southern. Read the whole thing here, big if true!

Not going into all the details - but what happened was two young fame & money hungry people basically inserting themselves in the lives of Tommy Robinson and Lauren Southern by helping with video production - one gay, the other FtM trans, a couple going by the names of Caolan Robertson and George Llewelyn-John - ... when i saw them the first time doing street interviews with Robinson they looked completely out of place too, they never became as famous as the people they worked with anyway.

Ezra Levant offered the both of them a contract at Rebel Media because of the work they did for Robinson and L.S. - but soon it turned out they were fraudsters, constantly pestering Levant for money and wasting it on luxuries (not the rent), not showing up for work, moonlighting and constantly bickering, Caolan Robertson and George Llewelyn-John even stole money from Tommy Robinson while he was in prison - eventually Levant wanted to fire them, something which had taken him way too long already. Out of what was potentially spite they blackmailed him after he got them fired, demanding ever more money of Ezra Levant or else they would publish all the dirt they got on Rebel Media (a video of Tommy Robinson punching someone, which has been released and wasn't such a big deal + evidence showing RW wasting the donations of their fans on pleasantries and individual pursuits). Levant paid up initially until he had enough, then contacted his lawyer and released this video, after Caolan Robertson and George Llewelyn-John informed him they were going to make good on their threat, Levant's video appeared first and shocked plenty of people at the time.

So the charlatans blew the lit despite initially receiving plenty of hush money and they decided to publish a secret recording of them blackmailing Ezra Levant (with their own made voices inaudible) and the Tommy Robinson video. Ultimately they just exposed themselves as extortionists, as they offered no proof for supposed misuse of people's donations. They wanted fame, now they have notoriety and shame. Or maybe they're as shameless as they seem to be and just think of the money they made because of the scandal.

This is Caolan Robertson's video in which he tried to make RW look bad, but ends up looking like blackmailing scum. He seems to be rather unaware of it too.

However, both Caolan Robertson and George Llewelyn-John have been employed by "Hope Not Hate" (a dangerous far left organisation which mobilizes antifa) in the past, so they may very well have been far left infiltrators, trying to disrupt the Rebel Media - or perhaps they're fraudsters AND leftists - that would explain why they allegedly were wasting Levant's money while partying with a bunch of their leftist friends, bragging how they were having a good time by spending the money of their enemies. At any rate, Milo says they coordinated with Hope Not Hate so antifa could show up at Rebel street interviews or during RW members' daily movements across the country. Many people want to get even with them now. I'm no fan of Ezra Levant either, but the bigger scumbags in this story are obviously Robertson and Llewelyn-John.

So there's a big cyber drama about the whole affair once more. This scandal isn't new as it dates back to last year and I suppose most people had already forgotten about it, but now Milo asks the question: "How much did Lauren Southern know?" If the answer is: "a lot" - and if it's also true L.S. condoned this level of corruption and even considered it funny (which I find harder to believe) - then Lauren Southern's exit may have been a strategic move to evade a large scandal she knew was brewing, something she denies.

And what to make of Lauren Southern's chat with "Hope Not Hate"? Harmless? Perhaps... This really happened though, whether it's meaningful or not remains unclear.

Ramzpaul made a video about the issue - he clears Lauren Southern of all blame:

That all of these unsavoury stories revolve around Rebel Media is of course no coincidence, both its content and the sort of alt lite people who work for them as well as Levant's presence and role make it inevitable - Lauren Southern left RW too because of an undisclosed matter. After she left RW she did move up in the identitarian direction.
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    341 Posts

I suspect the "Borderless" documentary may have had something to do with it. She may have been threatened or even paid off by some politicians or NGOs. Probably someone who was willing to fund her studies and the like. She probably realized that she won't get any fame and fortune by keeping the alt lite direction, and with the latest social media anti-conservative sweep she'd have been next on the list of demonetization or bans. She's still young, so she can afford to do a "Prussian Blue" if she wants and chalk it up to her "mistakes of the youth". That, or a combination of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Her manosphere subscribers on YouTube constantly pushed her for marrying and making babies to prove she isn't just a trad thot trying to make some money on the backs of lonely, single rightwing men who drool over her. So there's that too to consider.
    Children and political careers don't go hand in hand, especially nowadays. If you're a political activist, your children will always be used as leverage against you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    "I truly believe the idea that 'you can have it all' is a fanciful dream we tell ourselves," Southern explained. "In some cases if you want something you must make sacrifice, and I’m more than happy to sacrifice my small little piece of 'fame' or 'notoriety' to continue to grow myself as a person and evolve in my political contributions. To focus on my family and future family, to focus on my studies and my soul."
    I guess she just doesn't want to be in the limelight anymore. It makes sense if she wants to focus on her academic career or family life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    896 Posts

Another roast.
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Never ever give any Youtuber, social media icon or online activist a single cent!

While true, Lauren Southern is physically attractive she is just another money gruber.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid-CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Never ever give any Youtuber, social media icon or online activist a single cent!
    Why not? Clearly, one should be highly discriminate in which people deserve one's money, but there are lots of personalities on YT and other social media who make great content, have always remained true to their principles, and are completely demonetized by online platforms as a result. Many of those have also been doxxed and subsequently ostracized from most viable forms of employment. If we don't support such people, it only makes the totalitarian left's methods more effective, and they will just pick down any dissenting voices, one by one, and leave them destitute. Firstly, we would lose a lot of intelligent and well-spoken proponent's of our cause, and secondly, it would dissuade anyone else from speaking up.

Personally, I only donate to a handful of people on a regular basis. Not any large sums, but enough so that if a couple of hundred people do the same, it's enough to keep the creator/speaker afloat, and help motivate their efforts in times of duress. Donating to people like Lauren Southern is obviously superfluous, as she's already got hundreds of thousands of followers.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    I am far more cynical about Southern, but I think you raise the same concerns, just with more of an open-mind, so I won't repeat what you've already said. You're definitely right about her pathetic alt-right audience, same goes for all these "trad thots" as you put it. Carolyn Emerick is a reasonably well known vlogger who's got my attention again lately, as it's good to see another authority on paganism and tradition who actually knows what she's talking about for a change (because unlike many so-called "pagan" traditionalists, she is actually pagan.. STJ springs to mind). The likes of McCarthy, Pettibone, Southern, however, all fall into the category you describe, I never fell for them and always viewed them with suspicion, and as time has gone on and they've stayed in the alt-right spotlight, they've done nothing to convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post

While true, Lauren Southern is physically attractive she is just another money gruber.
    Definitely is, 100%. I can forgive people for linking to Patreon when they do make genuinely educational videos and put a lot of time and effort into making their videos, but such cases are rare. When it's just another dolled up attention-seeing shill, they're not getting any of my money or attention. There are other vloggers worth my time. I've never found her all that attractive either. She just comes across as generally false and dubious. I guess I value such a thing as "natural beauty" if you get what I mean, and I think honest and good-natured people tend to carry such a beauty.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigebrond For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    896 Posts

That little weasel of a Caolan Robertson wrote an email to the NYT:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post: