South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    It has happened, and maybe sooner than some suspected: Lauren Southern has returned. And she's restyling herself as a centrist - distancing herself from most of her activism from the past. The result is of course that except for her legion of simps, she has no friends left. The left won't forgive her and has no other use for her than going to schools around the country warning students for "the dangers of white nationalism" while being all teary eyed and her former allies feel betrayed.

What she did in the past with exposing the lunacy of mass-immigration should be centre left. But lets see, what happens. I'm not up in arms about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Never ever give any Youtuber, social media icon or online activist a single cent!
    While true, Lauren Southern is physically attractive she is just another money gruber.
    How would/should alternative-media makers finance themselves, then? How should they do a start-up?
    Are you expecting anyone doing it out of love, while living off thin air doing so?

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Librarian
    Politics
    Conservative, nationalist
    Religion
    Anglican Church in North America
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Wasn't she outed as a Jewess some time ago?

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 04:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    I don't think it'll be easy for any women to support alternative right. I never really read or viewed anything by Lauren Southern, but occasionally, I'll read Ann Coulter about the Mexicanization of the US through Taki. She has some decent articles and ideas dealing with the US immigration and decline. Of course, most people write books for money and become popular or hated through social media. More women may speak out as they start to see threats within a weakening WASP culture and rising crime rates, especially against whites. I'll give her a try.

In the past, I have been more Right-centered than most of my dates who claimed to be conservative. They were supporters of the Republican party and never really evolved past popular politics. I live in a large metro city so the men tend to be liberal conservative and oblivious about our identity and culture. Many men shun their own culture and seem disconnected. It bothered me being more Right than the average male when I dated years ago.

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,523 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    I don't think it'll be easy for any women to support alternative right. I never really read or viewed anything by Lauren Southern, but occasionally, I'll read Ann Coulter about the Mexicanization of the US through Taki. She has some decent articles and ideas dealing with the US immigration and decline. Of course, most people write books for money and become popular or hated through social media. More women may speak out as they start to see threats within a weakening WASP culture and rising crime rates, especially against whites. I'll give her a try.
    It's too late to give her a try, she already changed her mind and tune. The Lauren Southern hype is over too, she'll never be as big as she once was - most of her hardcore fans probably moved on, either because she's married and a mother now or because of her political position today. And there's the rumour mill which tarnished her reputation - some of the rumours could even be true as well.

It bothered me being more Right than the average male when I dated years ago.
    Pretty much everyone you meet in normiestan is a centrist/bleeding heart liberal, no matter how they label themselves. Especially in the Anglosphere the word 'conservative' is tossed around carelessly and understood as synonymous with "Republican" in for instance the U.S. - it's not the same thing - although Germany does a good job at misunderstanding conservatism too. It happens everywhere across the E.U. however.

Trump/Vlaams Belang/FN voters, even though attracting the votes of a vast segment of society, are for the largest part disgruntled centrists/liberals whose votes need to be viewed as a form of protest against an inefficient, malfunctioning, blinded, corrupt or hypocritical system, not a vote against the system itself - or rather not a vote against the system of people who want the system to disappear.

What they want is a little less immigration and a bit more security/safety and hence they vote for someone who is more to the right than them - but not so much more to the right that it threatens their beloved system - no, they vote for Marine Le Pen/Trump because they want Marine Le Pen/Trump to do exactly what Macron/Obama did, yet with a little less migrants entering the country, less taxes and the cops catching criminals and criminals being punished - that's not going to save France or the U.S. however. This is what research shows - but you don't need anyone's research to figure this out.

It's sad but true. It wasn't always this way, but today (social-)liberalism is the dominant ideology, also amongst supposed rightwingers - who agree with boomer liberalism, but less so with off-the-wall millennial liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma of Normandy View Post
    Wasn't she outed as a Jewess some time ago?
    She's been outed as everything, but I don't believe she's a Jewess - her DNA results certainly didn't show that. She has a lot of Spanish blood however.
    “War is waged by men; not by beasts, or by gods. It is a peculiarly human activity. To call it a crime against mankind is to miss at least half its significance; it is also the punishment of a crime.” - Frederic Manning, The Middle Parts of Fortune

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12