Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 European Ethnic Groups That Should Be Held At Bay When It Comes To Immigration To The Same Extent Non-White Groups Should

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 16th, 2019 @ 01:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Not from a Germanic present day ethnic group, but descendant of Germanics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Top 3 European Ethnic Groups That Should Be Held At Bay When It Comes To Immigration To The Same Extent Non-White Groups Should

Hi,

First and foremost I understand that the main problem with immigration to Europe is non-European/non-white immigration, as it should be. However, there are three European (white) ethnic groups that I consider they should definitely be held at bay or as distrusted as groups (maybe not necessarily on individual level) as non-whites when it comes to immigration, should a pro-white party come to power anytime in the future somewhere in Europe.

1)Albanians - The problem with Albanians is that for instance when they grow up in Western Europe, 99% of them grow up with fellow Muslim "brothers" in Muslim/Sharia Law-like ghettos where they join gangs and commit crime, even if these Albanians are not necessarily religious (adhere to Islam in this case) on a personal level, they still live and grow up with Turks, Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis, Somalis, Maghrebians, etc. in their ghettos. That's certainly the case in Germany. Now, I don't really know what the case of Albanians Christians may be, those are minority among Albanians. But I can definitely say that other Balkan Muslims groups (i.e. Bosniaks), don't behave like that, or at least not to the extent Albanians do that. However, I noticed something, namely that even if the Balkan Europeans (i.e. excluding Turkey and Turks, as well as Gypsies/Romani from the equation), are only about 15-20% of Muslim or irreligious but from a Muslim background (i.e. parents or whoever the last generation in their families were religious, they were Muslims), among white immigrants to Western Europe from that region, at very least half of them are Muslims, therefore white Balkan Muslims (i.e. Bosniaks, Albanians) being over-represented among immigrants to Western Europe in relation to their percentage in their native lands.

2 and 3) Polish and Romanian peoples (I put them together because I think they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to Western Europe for the same reasons that go for one of these group, go for the other). Poles and Romanians (here I am talking about white ethnic Romanians, not gypsies) like 90% of the time they have the kind of jobs that we in the West are constantly told that our people would not want to have (i.e. ass-wipers, toilet cleaners, burger flippers, taxi drivers, etc.). Rarely you meet a Pole or a Romanian in Western Europe who has a job other than menial jobs. And that is constant through their lives (supposing they live from once they finish let's say high school in their country and in their late teens, early 20s come to Western Europe and they get to live here until they retire). They come let's say at 20 to Germany, or UK, or Scandinavia and work as burger flippers at McDonalds. By the time they are 60-65 and they retire, they would not have promoted to a better position than that position. They are the exact opposite of let's say the Germans who migrated to other parts of Europe from mid-ages to 18th-19th century and who started businesses wherever they went, and were definitely capable of being assets for wherever they chose to go (i.e. what is today Poland, Czecho-Slovakia, Russia, Balkans, Hungary, Romania, Scandinavia). Also, the majority of these people are what in Polish is known as dres/dresy, and Romanian as cocalar, namely uneducated/undereducated, violent, with a menial shit job or unemployed and big drunkards (especially in the case of Poles more than Romanians from what I noticed). Also, both Poles and Romanians are extremely jealous people who, if they get to know that you are doing better in life than them (i.e. have a better status, higher education, etc.), they will be crazy with jealousy at you. They will call you kurwa, or whatever other insults they have. I was even physically attacked once by a Pole because he was jealous of me.

Last but not least, all of these three populations are like way too over-represented in crime statistics when it comes to whites (i.e. white immigrants) alone. They definitely make the top 3 most represented white groups in crime statistics out there in Western Europe.

So I think that these three groups, despite the fact that they would be considered white, should definitely be viewed in the same light by anti-immigration people/NS/white nationalists as they view non-white immigrants. Again, I am not saying that each and every individual belonging to these groups deserves to be seen like that, but the majority, the average of these groups do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Western Fighter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 05:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    I don't have a huge problem with Poles.

If we could rewind back to the pre-multiculti era I wouldn't admit them in anything like the numbers we currently have, but in the context of what's been happening (eg. all the African rubbish we've taken) they're definitely one of the better groups.

I must also add that the Polish bloke up the road recently fixed our garden fence free of charge

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 11:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Paragraphs are your friend.

I won't even bother to read that mess.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well, let's say you should have big problems with them. Most of them have a very toxic behavior. Not to mention that in addition to what I said about them in my previous post, most of them can barely crack a few words in English or the language of the Western European country they live in, even after more than 5 years of living there. Since you are from England, you probably are aware of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCC4AVTmybE, about the Polish Engineer who speaks in Polish in the video, and some people said in the comments stuff like: he can't even speak English. Of course he can't speak English, because he is working as an engineer for a Polish company in UK and he doesn't even have to bother to learn the language. I live in Sweden, although I am not Swedish, I still am closer to Germanics, than to my ethnic group (I even look mostly Germanic, except my dark hair, all other features look Germanic on me). So I am not your average immigrant (who is most likely in your lands because of the Kalergi plan and the ((())) out there), but someone who returned to the lands of his Germanic forefathers. I also hold a MA degree and have a job that requires you to have a MA, so I could say I am an asset/plus for Germanic countries (or any country I live in for that matter). I could go even further to have earn a Ph.D., but I stopped for the moment. But I lived for a while with these Polish folks and they were very toxic. They lived for quite a while in Sweden and they didn't speak even a word in Swedish, and could barely crack a word or two in English. They had menial jobs that probably don't require you to have a high school diploma to be employed in such jobs (as most Polish people who live in Western European countries have). And they were extremely jealous of me. As I said, it ended up with me being physically attacked by them because of their jealousy.

And I often hear people (including a lot people in WN/NS/Pro-white movements) praising Poles as being very hard-working people and stuff like that. Hard-working at what? Wiping other people's asses? Washing cars? Carrying the bricks and the mortar in construction work? Cleaning the toilet? Or as in your case, trimming your garden fence? That is not hard work my friend. Hard work is when you work hard from the beginning and get a degree in something and have a job that is worth of that degree (i.e. doctor, professor, lawyer, etc.). I personally would beg on the street corner or die of hunger than be "hard-working" at the kind of stuff Polish people are praised of being hard-working at.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Western Fighter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    49 Minutes Ago @ 04:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    I'm not impressed...............

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    With what exactly aren't you impressed?

Last Online
    49 Minutes Ago @ 04:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    .........your opinions.............

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    That's ok I guess.

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 05:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    And I often hear people (including a lot people in WN/NS/Pro-white movements) praising Poles as being very hard-working people and stuff like that. Hard-working at what? Wiping other people's asses? Washing cars? Carrying the bricks and the mortar in construction work? Cleaning the toilet? Or as in your case, trimming your garden fence? That is not hard work my friend. Hard work is when you work hard from the beginning and get a degree in something and have a job that is worth of that degree (i.e. doctor, professor, lawyer, etc.). I personally would beg on the street corner or die of hunger than be "hard-working" at the kind of stuff Polish people are praised of being hard-working at.
    WF, excuse me for saying this but the above ^ comes across as very snobbish.

Those jobs that you mention have to be done and those who do them should not be looked down upon.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Indeed they have to be done. But there is a difference when a group of people, even migrant community, has only 20-30% of its members doing such jobs, while the other 70-80% have more decent jobs (which may include jobs that don't require you to have superior studies, and which with a high school diploma you would do fine, but they are at least fairly decent jobs), and another group of people has 80-90% of its members doing such jobs, while only 10-20% have decent jobs, the latter situation mirroring rather the workforce situation of 3rd world communities within our borders (at least when it comes to members of such communities that actually do work and do not sit 24/7/365 on welfare).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast