Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    National Folk Faith PaganXtianUU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    34 Minutes Ago @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    695 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Chlod, you're talking about past eras of which you have little knowledge and you're particularly ignorant about the Boomers!
    I know far more about Boomers than I care to know. Baby boomers aren't dead, they're still very much here. To learn anything about them or who they were back in the Sixties I only need to talk to them or watch television. My mother was a boomer, I grew up around Boomers when they were reaching their own peak degeneracy and they've programmed my generation - I'm the Boomer expert. I've spent at least as much time around them as you have - and your parents weren't boomers, nor your teachers. And we've already discussed the British exception, which has more to do with Britain being an island than British boomers being more brilliant than other boomers - it's clear your individual experience in Britain is not representative of the entire western world at the time, the evidence is the world we live in, a failed boomer utopia. Also, Brexit doesn't signify a return to ethnonationalism. Either you're against what modern England has become - and then you have to be against the Boomer legacy - or you aren't, and then you should support Corbyn all the way - even if the British boomers were slightly better than their French counterparts, it can't have been by much. You live in the worst police state of Western Europe now, and probably the most proggy - the Sweden of Western Europe! The English Gen X is too young to be responsible for the developments of the last 20 years, it means: it has to be Boomers who carry the most responsibility as a generation (not individually, of course) for present day UK.

For the life of me, I can't understand why you would defend babyboomers - you're the only far right baby boomer who does this. There's nothing to defend here without also defending any anti-English stance and anti-traditional stance imaginable. That's the only legacy of your generation, all its ideas were rubbish. From gender to race and religion.

Boomers were not "progressives, social-liberals & SJWs"
    They were progressive, more than any generation that came before them - and they instructed/paved the way for what would become SJWs and social-liberals. You're not going to deny that, are you? You're not even acknowledging May '68 and its legacy in any of our conversations on the subject. Like it never happened. As if all of a sudden there was free love/abortion/no fault divorce/no religion too ...and no generation of people behind it propelling these changes. Blame the Jews or whoever you want, but at the end of the day it's the baby boomers who fell for the lies the most. Who is more guilty? Eve or the snake?

Look, I know you need a scapegoat for all that's going wrong today but you've missed the mark by some distance here. As usual, you can't think beyond the Internet and your head is full of all those anti-Boomer comments you read every day as you surf through the so-called 'manosphere'.
    No, I'm not having that. My point is absolutely valid, the only people who would ever proudly defend baby boomers are die hard progressives - Eve and the snake are both guilty. What is not being able to think beyond the internet? I don't understand.

If you want to entertain a fantasy of me being poisoned by the manosphere or whatever, you're missing out on what's really the case when we discuss manosphere stuff, all subjects which deserve further inquiry: your understanding of the youth's world is limited and you have little interest in learning about it. Which is fine, but then don't patronize people who stand with their two feet in the modern world and who are trying to survive it and make sense of it. I find it so terribly close-minded, SP.

I’m sure that half the time you’re only seeking to confirm your own prejudices. Can’t get a girlfriend? Okay, fine, just go onto a site where other young men can’t get one either and they’ll tell you that it’s all the women’s fault and, via some circuitous logic, that it’s actually because of the Boomers (yes, even in the year 2019!)
    I don't hang out on such sites, I only follow a handful of prolific YouTubers who talk about manosphere matters. Yes, even in 2019 Boomers are still greatly to blame for the mess we're in as the current relationship-catastrophe is the result of babyboomer free love (which you defend too), feminism and godlessness. They will continue to be guilty in 30 years from now as well and until everything finally collapses. And afterwards in the history books. The Baby Boomer revolution ranks amongst the historical top 3 three cancers of Europe, together with the Great War and the Enlightenment. Those were also rubbish.
    “Tradition anchors our experience of time in memory and projects it into the future through hope.” – Rein Staal

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 07:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid-CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts
    Žoreišar , I’m not denying that society is in a mess but it can’t be fixed by pointing fingers at other members of our own community.
    I wasn't aware that was what we were doing. I merely think one should be open to the perspective of the "Doomers", and not just write them off as 'spoiled brats lacking motivation' and disregard their concerns. It doesn't matter so much who's to blame for what.

Furthermore, never underestimate the effects of long-term, grinding poverty like my grandparents knew. If you’d have told my paternal grandfather that life was on an ‘upward trajectory’ after he’d just finished his 12-hour mining shift his reply would have been very rude. He lived through WW1, the Great Depression and WW2 so I think you may have had an interesting debate
    Okay, the generations experiencing the times before the end of WW2 had it fairly rough. But from then on, the standard of living in the West did almost exclusively move in a upwards trajectory, up until one or two decades ago. But no matter how hard the lives of the pre-WW2 generations was, I believe they had a sense of belonging and purpose that most young people are deprived of. Just look at how eagerly young men signed up for both of the World Wars. I don't think we would have witnessed anything comparable today, had the threat of full-scale war risen. One could argue that it is due to emasculation of today's young men, but I also believe it comes from a loss of their sense of belonging and having a vital place in within their Nation and community. What would there be to defend anyway? Global-homo values, abortions and McDonalds? Finding shelter in a bunker and playing video-games and drinking beer makes more sense.

And since you mention the Great Depression ... Why do you think it was called just that? Surely, the people living at the time had a better standard of living than their ancestors did in, say, the late Medieval times or during the Renaissance. And I don't think there was large waves of suicides in those times. Serious decline begets depression and hopelessness, regardless of the default position.

Sure, if some 'Doomers' want to start whining about how tough their life is today by all means let them do so.
    I don't think their lives are 'tough' in the traditional sense. And I don't think many of these Doomers purport it to be. I think it's all the nihilism, hedonism and lack of direction which gets to them.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 03:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    887 Posts
    What is not being able to think beyond the internet? I don't understand.
    Well, Chlod, you appear to be getting your 'reality' from the Internet where I'm sure you spend a good 16 hours a day.

You're very knowledgeable about every social movement and all the individuals within them because you analyse this stuff almost non-stop. Me, on the other hand, I’d never even heard of Chads/Incels/Doomers and a whole load of other acronyms (MGTOW???) etc.. etc.. before I began reading your posts but I do spend a lot of time outdoors.

Yesterday, for example, I took a stroll to Boscombe town centre and I saw literally hundreds of males with female partners – just on that one trip! So which version of reality do I believe; your recent YouTube video informing us that people are no longer forming relationships and having sex or the evidence of my own eyes? I’ll go with the latter, and no amount of statistics you produce (from carefully selected sources) will convince me otherwise.

Fact is, on the Internet you can find whatever you’re looking for and this is how it messes with our perceptions. Just like my Mum & Dad used to take everything on the BBC as *gospel* there are some of us now who cannot ‘think beyond the Internet’, as I put it.

don't patronize people who stand with their two feet in the modern world and who are trying to survive it and make sense of it.
    I'm not patronising anyone. The world has always been a difficult place to understand. Those who can do so will succeed and the others will inevitably fare worse. Again though, I’m reading this word ‘survive’ from someone who, like myself, has never really had to fight for survival in the truest sense. These Doomers, whose weekends entail fags, booze and video games are in no danger of any kind and their lives are so comfortable that they're simply fed up. That's the crux of the matter. They need a challenge, instead of just closing in on themselves like this.

You're not even acknowledging May '68 and its legacy in any of our conversations on the subject. Like it never happened.
    I’ll willingly acknowledge May ‘68 but I wasn’t aware of anyone having raised the issue in this particular thread. Apologies if I missed it (..or do you think I should have mentioned it anyway?) but I’ve already stated on previous occasions that a good ¾ of the Boomers could not possibly have played any role in the events of May 1968.

You’d have had to be at least 18 to have been involved (or at least known what the Hel was going on ) so only those born in 1950 or earlier would have participated, which is just a tiny percentage of Boomers as a whole. Whilst it affected university campuses, it was mainly workers going on strike who brought the economy to a halt and most of these were clearly the older members of society.

This is just a myth that gets repeated ad nauseam, along with that nonsense about all the Boomers being Hippies

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    The flower children of Woodstock started to change our society.
    Some of these people are now in charge.
    God is getting thrown out in every place.
    I'm 83 and seen it all happen.
    Enjoy what is left while you still can.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 09:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Stuff & building Folk Faith
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    National Folk Faith PaganXtianUU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    My parents are boomers (literally born very shortly after WWII). What I admire most about them was their discipline (they worked the same jobs for 40+ years - one of them still works it - in his 70s) and continued love for each other after 40+ years. What haunts me, is while they would sympathize with what this board is doing, they do nothing significant for us; however, they are getting ready to DIE, which is a concept that still hasn't fully struck me yet.

I love them. Had all the boomers been like them, our society would be completely different.

They used to grow about an acre of weed behind our barn, and used to have huge parties, where they'd serve, amonst the pig roast and kegs of beer, plates of weed and other things. I have pictures of it. Not all hippies were the same. While non-Whites attended, my parents were racial nationalist hippies.

They'd have a huge firework display at the end - it was wonderful. Dad terraformed the property to have waterfall goldfish ponds, that would lead into a figure 8 rainbow trout pond 25ft deep with a bridge across. We'd go to the bridge and throw fish pellets, and you'd watch 100+ fish leap to the food. It was a fortunate childhood; aside from our home and cottage on the lake, and house in the USA near the Florida theme parks, they allowed us to see the world. I'll forever be grateful.
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 05:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    Okay, the generations experiencing the times before the end of WW2 had it fairly rough. But from then on, the standard of living in the West did almost exclusively move in a upwards trajectory, up until one or two decades ago. But no matter how hard the lives of the pre-WW2 generations was, I believe they had a sense of belonging and purpose that most young people are deprived of.
    This is the very core of the matter.
    In past times, peace or war, great or small depressions (which are economic terms, not describing any kind of mindset), famines or whatever, people knew who they are, what they can expect from the people around them, they knew their community, they knew who they were, they had family around them (and that means 3 or 4 generations in one house, past and future) who were reason to "battle" through these situations and moral support while doing so at the same time. And apart from the risk of dying individuals, people could be sure that something would remain, that their family's life would go on, that their community's existence would go on, that the world wouldnt end, not tomorrow nor in 100 years.

Today the generations are seperated. Propaganda tells people to kick out their kids, and kids "flee" the parent house to be "independent", there are really no more "families" in that sense, not even in imagination, no more communities, no more society, let alone the still more "abstract" concepts like belonging to one folk, something greater than themselves. Kids today dont know who they are, they're just "consumers", "employees", "students", "gamers" or whatever, sometimes all of it and sometimes nothing, isolated from everything else. They dont know their people's past because in the western world the past is generally demonised, and not knowing your past and being an atom anyway, there simply is no future.

You're all three right about the "boomers", but I agree that there's no point in blaming or sweeping everyone of this generation with the same brush or nail them all to the cross.

The 68 "revolution" wasnt a revolution in 1968, there were some tumults, it only was blown up to "be" one through media propaganda. If at any other point in time something like Woodstock had happened, it would have had no impact whatsoever on society or the values. It only had through the existence of media, and those who exploited an excess to mold a political ideology from it or rather promote it through this event. Yes, the boomer generation fell by and large for the lies, but to quote from the wiki article, this was due to:
    In Western Europe and North America, boomers are widely associated with privilege, as many grew up during a period of increasing affluence[2] due in part to widespread post-war government subsidies in housing and education. As a group, baby boomers were wealthier, more active and more physically fit than any preceding generation and were the first to grow up genuinely expecting the world to improve with time.
    You can blame them for unlimited naivety, and ignorance for not (fore)seeing the results of their genuine belief in a better future, for which they had all reasons imaginable, but those who pushed the political agenda* were, and still are today, a tiny minority. A very loud one, for sure, but still a minority.

*Where's the "automatism" in communism and anti-nationalism arising from a giant sex party? It doesnt exist, there is no automatism. This is scripted, designed and propagated, and the more naive "boomers", very few of them, became paragons of this new "progressivism" (towards extinction) themselves. You can blame the rest for not stopping this insanity, but as Stalin told us 70 years ago already: if elections would change anything they would be outlawed. So maybe it really doesnt help to blame, but actually, the most important thing would be to put a vision for a / our future into the spotlight, and collect the boomers and the doomers at the same time.

By nailing the boomer generation collectively to the cross, Herr Chlod, you'd ruin more than you'd fix, it is not going to solve anything. And SP is right that you should pay attention to not get dragged into this internet nonsense too much. It's okay to have an eye on it, but thinking of the "thot audit" of the "incel manosphere" (with this gay fake-nationalist of questionable origin) and how you take that for the universal truth...well, dont. Just dont. It is not. Luckily. It is a very tiny minority, a very loud one for sure, and one that is heavily overrepresented in all "public channels", but it is not "the truth".

And I will go further back to the difference between the womens' rights movements of the late 19th/early 20th century and what became of it, after (((certain people))) had hijacked the movement, rebranded it feminism and abused it to entirely different goals, ie to invent a "gender war" - to which the incels/manosphere of the internet happily contribute today by nailing women collectively to the cross. Or the "green movement", before (((certain people))) hijacked it and twisted a valid protest into a communism-light, anti-national, pseudo-progressive, radical activism, right in line with the 68 "revolution".

The answer to that is not a reactionary one, but, as you love this word so much, a "based" one. You cant combat the Greens by promoting environment destruction, y'know, and you cant combat feminism by chaining women to the fire place or by degrading them from being humans again either. But this is basically what the black and white "sides" always do, they fire the division, instead of offering actual solutions. And so the pendulum swings on and on. Like a damocles sword pendeling over the heads of the generations growing up now.

Btw, it was always so (you can read it in antique Greek texts) that the adults-becoming generation "revolts" sort of against their parent generation, who run the show, like they will run the show in 2 or 3 decades themselves. Never, however, it caused such divisions and even hate towards the older generation like it does since there are medias, from which people take their "truths". It was a normal mechanism to question, and in most cases, then re-confirm "traditions" and guidelines, culture, social structures, everything. The result was a slow progress to general improvement. At one point in time people made "knives" from crushed stones, then they learned to smith metals, and then they learned to build machines smithing knives from metal. The process is one that took several thousand years. Never ever human societies trashed their "past" of the still living(!) parent generation so fundamentally like people do today and apparently are eager to trash as well, and btw this "inceldom"-flavoured anti-position is not in the slightest any better than the "hyper-progressives" who gave up their humanness (in the very base biological sense). As if these "older people" wouldnt belong to us. Gods dammit, they are "our parents", not Darth Vader with his death star!
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 03:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    887 Posts
    The flower children of Woodstock started to change our society.
    Some of these people are now in charge.

God is getting thrown out in every place.
    I'm 83 and seen it all happen.
    Enjoy what is left while you still can.
    It’s always tempting to take a memorable event and say “that changed the world!” but this is seldom the case. The world cannot possibly be changed by a rock concert, but maybe if you look at the social context preceding Woodstock you will discover that there were many other things taking place in the background.

It’s the same with the French Revolution, where everyone thinks that the old order would have continued indefinitely but for a few hotheads who decided to storm the Bastille one day. In actual fact, things had been simmering for decades and it was only a matter of time before the explosion came.

Yes, schwab, there are indeed some former hippies who are now running things. Statistically speaking, it would have been a miracle had some of them not gone on to do so. However, the vast majority of the original hippies became far more conservative as they grew up, so when you next see an ex-hippy (real or presumed) spouting left-wing garbage on TV please bear in mind that s/he will be p*ssing off most of the others

It's also a pity that hippies have become conflated with boomers due to their eras slightly overlapping. Here is someone who clears this up ...

Hippies were always a minority subculture, despite all the media attention.

Then a fair number of hippies became much more conventional as they got older.

There are still a certain number of old hippies still around, but probably not one baby boomer in a hundred would answer to that description.

Still, there are some interesting questions to ponder. For example, how did we ever go from an era of boundless optimism to the 'Doomers' of today in (historically speaking) such a short space of time? It makes you realise that things can flip very quickly! Taking the music scene as a guide, we went from the peace-loving hippies to the obnoxious 'punks' within just a few years. Then there was another complete reversal as the punks were replaced by a bunch of pussies called the 'New Romantics' in the early 1980's. I really don't get it!

The message I take from this is that it's futile to look at some superficial fashions and consider them as indicative of the direction in which society is heading. As I implied at the top of this post, the real decisions are happening behind the scenes (at 'Deep State' level, to use today's jargon) and what the public sees is merely a distraction

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    34 Minutes Ago @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    695 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    By nailing the boomer generation collectively to the cross, Herr Chlod
    It's merely a matter of historical truth. It's just absurd to absolve the boomers from guilt or downplay their massive responsibility for Western decline & their destructive behaviour and ideas. As a generation they can not be seen separately from their deeds by any serious historian. Even those who didn't completely sell out in the Sixties did so well before the end of the Cold War - consider the absolute state of boomer conservatism, we all know it's a joke. They need to be viewed as a bad example, people who are not to be emulated ever. Which is how they will be seen, if we ever save ourselves. In that case the boomers legacy will be completely tarnished. If things go well, then in a century from now people will be disgusted by Boomers and wonder how it's even possible people could ever be such fools.

Yes, boomers are less decadent and slightly less far left than for instance millennials, but the latter never had decent role models unlike boomers. It's what makes boomers uniquely bad. They're the first generation who aren't smarter than their own children.

But Boomers are only a side issue in this thread, it only became a point of contention because SP thought Doomers were a generation.

You can blame them for unlimited naivety, and ignorance for not (fore)seeing the results of their genuine belief in a better future
    And treason too, velvet! Also: don't forget many of them stopped working before the age of 55, ending their careers with a golden handshake, while we - at least in Flanders -are expected to work until we're 73. To pick up the bill for South/East Europeans and migrants. Sweet Jesus, I hope I die long before that time arrives.

The answer to that is not a reactionary one
    The answer can only be reactionary. How else to fix the family, restore the husband/father's authority (and hence positive masculinity) and a return to healthy demographics? We're not gonna do that with any non-reactionary proposal. Young women in their fertile years pursuing careers does not benefit the nation and makes us poorer - it also makes these career women unattractive to men, while at the same time most men become unattractive in career women's eyes due to them being unable to find partners with the same or better socio-economic background.

Women who are chained to a desk are unhappier than women chained to the kitchen wall have ever been. You yourself are chained to the refrigerator and you seem quite happy! I'm sure it isn't that bad. At least there's always wine in the vicinity.

this "inceldom"-flavoured anti-position
    ...it's called traditionalism. Using incel as a slur against conservatives and traditionalists comes right out of the leftist playbook.
    “Tradition anchors our experience of time in memory and projects it into the future through hope.” – Rein Staal

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    3/4 English 1/4 Norwegian
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Politics
    Traditon, Monarchy, Patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    It seems like a lot of young men, from my generation or a little bit older have lost hope for their people and their nations. And with increased presence of far-left groups and the media pushing self-hatred, I don’t see the Doomer mindset ending any time soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurdsson For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast