Thread: Canadian Journalist Thinks Her 3 Year Old Son Isnt Girlish Enough; Forces Him to Take Ballet

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Canadian Journalist Thinks Her 3 Year Old Son Isnt Girlish Enough; Forces Him to Take Ballet

People on the far-left love to claim that theyre all about inclusivity, and letting people be whatever they want to be. The truth of the matter however, is that if someone wants to identify themselves with traditional politics, sexuality, or gender roles, the far-left doesnt tolerate it at all. In fact, theyll do everything in their power to make you conform to their ideal.

Case in point, last month a Canadian columnist for The Globe and Mail by the name of Leah McLaren, wrote about how disappointed she was that her 3-year-old son was starting to enjoy boyish things, while rejecting some of the things he used to enjoy because he now sees them as feminine.

The other day I was sitting in the park with James, 3, when I picked a dandelion and handed it to him as a present. No way, Mummy, he said, pushing away my gift. Flowers are pretty and Im a boy.
    She then spends the rest of the article criticizing the gender based tastes of children, and expressing concern that as her son begins to develop male oriented tastes, he may become less respectful When he hands me back a flower because pretty things are for girls, I think, whats next? Kindness? Decency? Dancing? Because as we all know, guys who embrace masculine subjects are always awful human beings right?

You cant make this stuff up. You also cant make up what her solution to this non-problem is.

If I want my son to love and respect women, I am going to have to teach him to embrace and ideally appreciate girlish things. Thats why Im weaving him a dandelion crown and signing him up for ballet.
    Im going to turn the little alphabet belcher into a proud princess whether he likes it or not.
    Surely, that kid is going to grow up to be totally normally.
    https://heathenwomen.com/2017/05/07/...o-take-ballet/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    What she wants is a gay and sexually confused son. What she is doing is psychological abuse. I wonder if there is a father?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meric For This Useful Post: