Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Bulgaria v England: Euro 2020 qualifier halted twice due to racist behaviour from fans

England's Euro 2020 qualifying win over Bulgaria in Sofia was halted twice in the first half with fans warned about racist behaviour.

The first pause came in the 28th minute with England leading 2-0.

A stadium announcement then condemned the abuse before stating the match would be abandoned if it continued.

However, the game was stopped again in the 43rd minute before restarting after discussions between the referee and England manager Gareth Southgate.

England went on to win 6-0 to strengthen their place at the top of Group A.

'One of the most appalling nights I've seen in football'

Football Association chairman Greg Clarke was at the game and witnessed the abuse first hand, saying it had left a number of the England players and staff visibly upset.

"I heard examples of appalling racist chanting," he said.

"I was looking at a group of people, all in black - about 50 of them - who were making what looked like political fascist gestures. I couldn't be sure, it was 100 metres away but it looked appalling.

"I've spoken to one or two of the players and I've also spoken to one or two of the backroom staff, because we don't just have a multiracial team, we have a multiracial backroom staff.

"They were visibly emotionally upset, and I spoke to Gareth after the game too and I offered him our full support."

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Well, Þoreiðar, I can’t watch a game these days without the new “KICK IT OUT!” logo appearing on my screen and there are advertising boards at all grounds carrying the message “no room for racism - the game is for everyone”. Sometimes they even make an ‘anti-racism’ gesture of some kind before the game commences.

The whole season seems to have been dominated by ‘racist’ incidents. Here are 5 high-profile cases that have filled hundreds of pages of newspaper reports just over the past 5 months. I found them all on the BBC website but there are several more if you look further and no sooner does one finish than they find a new one to talk about so that the message is continuous and unrelenting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46422171

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47819994

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47705811

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46514300

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47144113

All those black 'victims' earning 200+ grand a week

Or, look at it another way ... 3.000 murdered White farmers in South Africa and Nigs on a stabbing frenzy across London but the BBC wants to focus on a banana skin thrown onto a football pitch!
    This has happened to almost all major sporting leagues in the Western World. In absolute terms of course it's terrible to have weaponized our own sports against us like this, but maybe for the ordinary people who subconsciously use it as an alternative to proper ethnic pride or something they can escape to (like video games) it's better in the long run? Jury is still out on that I suppose.

My great love is Australian rules football and now that is all about promoting the indigenous peoples, homosexuals and of course multiculturalism. It just makes me sick to think of this beautiful game my ancestors created being wrecked in such a way. But at least a strong majority of the players are of my ethnicity still.

Now I live in the United States and it's far worse where most sports besides hockey and baseball are majority black. Still there are people I know who pay more attention to what players go to which college from high school (and then which team in the NFL after that!) than they do anything else. The same people think I'm weird for reading in my spare time... The idea of cheering for a bunch of blacks representing some city to smash the blacks representing a different city is just beyond retarded to me. So in some ways I kind of enjoy the idea of it dying.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    When I used to go to football matches I often heard 2 hours of non-stop insults, mainly in the form of group chants, aimed at rival fans from different parts of the country. Some of these are still sung at grounds to this day but they apparently don't constitute 'racism' (despite the somewhat flexible definition of this term) and fall outside of all other 'hate' laws too so I just shake my head in disbelief

In a nutshell, White-on-White abuse has been encouraged in football for as long as I can remember and you can make it as personal as you like, just as long as you don't go making the wrong noises at any Negroes

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    When I used to go to football matches I often heard 2 hours of non-stop insults, mostly in the form of chants, aimed at rival fans from other parts of the country. Some of these are still sung at grounds to this day but they apparently don't constitute 'racism' (despite the somewhat flexible definition of this term) and fall outside of all other 'hate' laws too so I just shake my head in disbelief

In a nutshell, White-on-White abuse has been encouraged in football for as long as I can remember and you can make it as personal as you like, just as long as you don't go making the wrong noises at any Negroes
    The first scene in this pokes fun at that
    Review with Myles Barlow - Racism

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leRoux For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Good old JewTube, it still has its moments

I made a brief contribution myself yesterday but then a couple of luminaries appeared ...

... and I headed back to my Skadi 'safe space'

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I'm currently watching Manchester City versus Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Sky Sports and every time they show the replay of a piece of action this is accompanied by a "NO ROOM FOR RACISM" message on the screen.

It's now getting totally out of hand Fortunately there are only a few months remaining on my subscription contract!

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married