Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Dark Brits are NOT "Sand Niggers"

Let us bury this fantasy once and for all.

"Hamito-Semites" in Britain?
    Modern science gives no support to the idea of "Hamito-Semitic" influence in Britain. Genetics shows us that "dark" Brits are mostly descended from Paleolithic Western Europeans. Near Eastern and North African lineages are present in Britain at levels lower than almost anywhere else in Europe. What "Hamito-Semitic" genes are present in Britain are believed to stem from the demic diffusion of agriculture in the Neolithic. No mysterious Phoenicians or Berbers are required to explain them.

At left, a synthetic map of the first principal component of genetic variation in Europe, as determined by Cavalli-Sforza using classical genetic markers. This component, which has been "proposed to reflect the diffusion of Neolithic farmers", correlates with Y-chromosome haplotypes Eu4, Eu9, Eu10, and Eu11. As you can see, Britain has comparatively little Neolithic / Near Eastern ancestry (and practically none of the small amount of Neolithic ancestry in Britain is from the male line, as we'll see below).

Now let's look at some actual numbers. Here are some populations and their frequencies of Y-chromosome haplogroups 9 and 21, respectively.

Frequency of HG9

Bedouin (66%)
    Palestinian Arabs (55%)
    Ashkenazi Jews (43%)
    Algerian (41%)
    Greek (28%)
    Italian (20%)
    Dutch (7%)
    German (3%)
    Norwegian (2%)
    East Anglian (1%)
    Irish (1%)
    Western Scottish (0%)
    Scottish (0%)
    Cornish (0%)

Frequency of HG21

Northern African (77%)
    Algerian (52%)
    Greek (28%)
    Ashkenazi Jews (23%)
    Sardinian (20%)
    Southern Portuguese (17%)
    Italian (13%)
    Dutch (8%)
    East Anglian (3%)
    Norwegian (2%)
    Irish (2%)
    Western Scottish (2%)
    Scottish (0%)
    Cornish (0%)
    Full refutation at the Refuting Racial Myths Site

--Joseph.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; Friday, February 7th, 2003 at 11:45 PM.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree. Where's the argument? Its people like you who are trying to blur the distinction between white Mediterraneans and semites. Now it seems like you are changing your tune with this thread.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Von Braun
    I agree. Where's the argument? Its people like you who are trying to blur the distinction between white Mediterraneans and semites. Now it seems like you are changing your tune with this thread.
    No. I am pointing out that while the darkness of certain British phenotypes is not a result of Midlde Eatsern admixture, the darkness of Southern Europeans (including the Southern French) is.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; Saturday, February 8th, 2003 at 12:05 AM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
    No. I am pointing out that while the darknes sof certain British phenotypes is not a result of Midlde Eatsenr admixture, the darkness of Southern Europeans (including the Southern French) is.
    The Basque have been in France for 40,000 years. They are not middle easterners. How could middle eastern genes have gotten into France? Kemp indicated to me that that is very unlikely.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Basque have been in France for 40,000 years.

Exactly. The Basques are not Meds. Many are Alpine; most are of the same type as the dark British. Quit intentionally confusing Basques with the Southern French.
    They are not middle easterners. How could middle eastern genes have gotten into France?
    The same way they got into the genepool of other Southern European populations; via the Mediterranean.
    Kemp indicated to me that that is very unlikely.
    With all due respect, Kemp knows little of modern genetics.

--Joseph.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; Friday, February 7th, 2003 at 11:44 PM.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Kemp knows little of modern genetics.
    He also mistakes the Turks for Semites, and seems to believe that Genghis Khan was primarily Aryan.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Prodigal Son

Ther moors got into SW France for a few years, and the Carthaginians were in southern France for a little while. The tiny bit of raping that went on that long ago is nothing. For one thing, those regions were sparsely populated back then.

Why is it that dark Britons and dark French are totally interchangable in terms of looks? Do you honestly believe that every French person with dark hair is of middle eastern descent?

Bottomline, if you have something against my appearance, then say it here or in the thread about me leaving AD. I am part French and I was evaluated as partially North Atlantid = Mediterranean mixed with Nordic. As a partial Mediterranean of partial French descent, I ask you: Are you making the claim that my appearance is not white? If so, then say so and make your case.
    Last edited by Von Braun; Saturday, February 8th, 2003 at 12:15 AM.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Prodigal Son

Ther moors got into SW France for a few years, and the Carthaginians were in southern France for a little while. The tiny bit of raping that went on that long ago is nothing. For one thing, those regions were sparsely populated back then.

Funny how this is exactly what happened with the Russians and Mongols (almost no miscegenation) but you don't consider that "nothing".

Why is it that dark Britons and dark French are totally interchangable in terms of looks? Do you honestly believe that every French person with dark hair is of middle eastern descent?
    No. Those on the Altantic seaboard are probably of the same ancestry as dark Brits, and many are dark-haired Alpines. The Southern French however have considerable Middle-Eastern ancestry.

Bottomline, if you have something against my appearance, then say it here or in the thread about me leaving AD. I am part French and I was evaluated as partially North Atlantid = Mediterranean mixed with Nordic. As a partial Mediterranean of partial French descent, I ask you: Are you making the claim that my appearance is not white? If so, then say so and make your case.
    I don't think that there is anything "non-white" about your appearance (although others may disagree). I just resent your ignorant, self-righteous atitutude towards the Slavs.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 08:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
    Exactly. The Basques are not Meds. Many are Alpine; most are of the same type as the dark British. Quit intentionally confusing Basques with the Southern French.

The same way they got into the genepool of other Southern European populations; via the Mediterranean.

With all due respect, Kemp knows little of modern genetics.

--Joseph.
    Please stop making so much fuss out of nothing.

Nobody here believes that darker Britons and Irish are Semitic, yet there is a little ancient Semitic minority there, of course...

And, of course, Ireland is way less Mediterranian than Britain:

(Ireland)
    It is impossible at present to define with equal clarity the two minor types; the Atlanto-Mediterranean element, if it were brown eyed and black haired, has completely lost its original pigment qualities through mixture. Yet "Mediterranean" types can be isolated in Ireland, and one may perhaps ascribe to them the occurrance of prognathism and some of the curly hair. If we grant that the eye color of the Megalithic people may have borne the germ of blondism, and may have changed, through mixture and other causes, to mixed and blue, then there are Megalithic descendants in Ireland who can easily be recognized. The planoccipital, brachycephalic, aquiline-nosed Dinaric element, if it were ever brunet, must also have lost its original pigment association; today it is frequently red haired.

(Britain)
    These elements include most of the known branches of the white race; one or more varieties of unreduced or unaltered Palaeolithic man; two varieties of brunet Mediterranean, of which the sea-borne Atlanto-Mediterranean is the more important; the two principal surviving variants of the Iron Age Nordic group; brachycephals of Dinaric or Armenoid type, as well as the composite Beaker type which is a blend of Dinaric, Borreby, and early Corded elements.
    ================

QUESTION CLOSED

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Prodigal Son

You are acting like a child. You asked us to evaluate your type. We did. You're not happy with it now you rant on and on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast