Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Saint Greta of Sweden (and the holy Anuna of Flanders)

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    I found the timing of that pretty amusing, too. Katrin Göring-Eckardt, leading Greens politician from Germany, called her a "prophet" in the morning. Then hours later she took the common-sense position stating that whilst she's personally against nuclear energy, that it could be part of a climate neutral approach for some countries - earning the expectable shitstorm.

I actually believe that Greta's doing it because she really believes in it. It's the instrumentalisation that really bugs me, and they'll eventually drop her like the Jean d'Arc they're making out of her. A lot of followers also don't quite get the point. Protesting the climate to skive school, then dumping the signs on the streets and eating at McDonald's with all its hardly climate-neutral packaging and such isn't too far a cry from absolute hypocrisy.

The most obvious contradiction was of course the lifestyle of Germany's Luisa Neubauer, a geography student somehow intertwined with the Green party. Some while after that, pictures from her Instagram surface which showed her taking annual trips to far-off countries by plane, becoming dubbed "Langstrecken-Luisa" (long distance Luisa) after that amongst critics.

I laughed the hardest though, when Richard Branson, the guy who owns an Airline and whose strange hobbies have probably produced more CO2 than an entire country can in a decade, said he supported the demonstrations. Who exactly is that guy to lecture me? :

I buy regional and seasonal at the local farmer's market, try to avoid plastic like the plague, travel by public transport and last flew more than nine years ago. I really prefer to walk the walk, not talk the talk like the Left who often find that their cosmopolitan, urban, hedonistic lifestyle doesn't really fit in with actual everyday ecology.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Last week I was convinced Saint Greta announced her retirement when she said politicians seem to have woken up and got things under control. But she's still touring - yet she won't be able to speak in front of the European parliament, EPP and ALDE denied her access.

"If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, July 15th, 2019 @ 12:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    mtDNA
    U5a2b
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Logistics
    Politics
    Independent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Well our good friends at VDARE explain Greta's strange physical appearance. If you read the whole article, you'll see she suffers from a myriad of problems. She has a strange combination of high IQ and low functionality.

Manifestly, Greta is atypical-looking, to the extent that she hardly resembles her parents. Neurological disorders, whereby something has gone wrong early in development, tend to express themselves in minor physical abnormalities, as the developmental conditions have been suboptimal for all parts of the fetus and thus the brain. Greta has a noticeably small nose, narrow eyes, and a very wide face. These features are negatively associated with IQ and thus can also be seen in suffers from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) and, in a more pronounced way, sufferers from Down’s Syndrome [How to Judge People By What They Look Like, by Edward Dutton, 2018]. In addition to these, the key physical marker of FAS—which is characterized by autism, relatively low IQ [Autism in fetal alcohol syndrome: a report of six cases, by J. Nanson, Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research, 1992]] and hyperactivity —is short stature and a relatively flat philtrum, both of which are clearly true of Greta.
    https://vdare.com/articles/why-teena...she-may-change

She also keeps giving the same speech over and over, except now she's showing emotion delivering it. The sad thing is I don't think anyone can tell if she's coached to do that by her parents or if it's her autism kicking in.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saxon X For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts

Saint Greta in tears... I hope you're all happy now, polluters!
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I find this girl extremely irritating!!!

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Last week I was convinced Saint Greta announced her retirement when she said politicians seem to have woken up and got things under control. But she's still touring - yet she won't be able to speak in front of the European parliament, EPP and ALDE denied her access.
    Yeah, Groenlinks wants to invite her to speak for parliament. Because she has a lot of good ideas. I can not wait to see their faces when she starts talking about how nuclear power can be part of the solution. Maybe I should send that article you posted where it was reported about that to MP's of the PVV and FvD.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    She looks like she has Down's syndrome.
    Not that but...''In November 2018, Thunberg mentioned having been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism.''

Hers mother has also published a book which handles Greta's (and hers sister Beata) autism & ADHD.

Well, everyone knows that environment issues are important (or should know that). Still thinking about Earth's climate change etc. it is all the way same what Sweden or whole Scandinavia will do ..... BEFORE China, USA, Russia etc. will change their policies and actions. Our present situation here is already many ways much better than most of European countries have; not to talking about rest of world. Now then ... Green people are saying that we should still do more and be examples and show a way (someway). And that we can not critique others, if we do no do more. Wrong! More like we can (or could) easily critique most of the countries already now. But what's the purpose to critique others? The real issue is that we still can not force others to do something (opposite like big country can ''force'' small ones to do something). And as it is like that we should not do more (something which will cost us something, or lower our standard of livings ... before those who really pollution the world have changed their policies.

No doubt it will become hotter and hotter and drier ... first in the Africa, then Southern Europe, then Central Europe. And people (non-Europeans and Europeans) will start to try move/migrate Northern (against more cleaner, more rarely populated areas & groundwater areas) ... I hope that then times comes we are men enough here to keep those out (shoot if needed).

Why? Just as humans should get what they earn.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    This is ridiculous. She looks unusual because she is just hyper-Baltid. And there's something wrong with EVERYONE. If there were not, (((the psychologists))) would just make something up to give themselves more business.

Greta is young and impressionable. Intelligent, yet ruled by her emotions, like MANY women and girls. This one just has some charisma and ambition and the right publicity.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Controversial opinion: I like Greta for who she is. She's "pure" like Alice said. I don't resent her. And let's not forget she's just a kid, what does she know? Her tears were theatrical of course and I disagree with what she suggests and believes. Yet she does come across as authentic (to me), even though it's her autism which propels her. Her authenticity sets her apart from the rest of leftist activists. And authentic is something which the holy Anuna definitely is not. Greta isn't in this for the money or the fame, IMHO, the holy Anuna is however.

I secretly hope Saint Greta will start to obsess on migrant rape in Sweden one day, that's gonna be interesting.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    I secretly hope Saint Greta will start to obsess on migrant rape in Sweden one day, that's gonna be interesting.

There goes that "right publicity."

The masses pay attention to what they are shown. There is a reason Greta is being shown to the world. There are many brilliant, charismatic people with our viewpoint, but you see how Twitter and Facebook and everyone else bans them all, and they certainly don't show up in mainstream media.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast