Vlkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,227 Posts

Billy Corgan: Shapeshifting Reptilians Run The Satanic Music Industry

Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan has opened up about his experiences in the record industry, telling Howard Stern that he has “witnessed a shapeshifting humanoid” in the flesh, before opening up to production staff after the show, informing them that the “record industry-Illuminati” is controlled by non-human reptilians.

Responding to a Howard Stern joke about reptilians, Corgan became serious and said, “Not to add to the conspiracy, but I’ve had paranormal experiences in my life that sort of lend itself into that category.”

Sounding surprised, Howard Stern encouraged Corgan to open up about the experience.

“I’m turning red I’m so embarrassed,” said Corgan, before explaining, “Let’s just say I was with somebody once, and I saw a transformation I can’t explain.”

Howard asked, “The person transformed into something other than human?”

Corgan responded, “Yes, I saw it. I was totally sober. Imagine you’re doing something, and suddenly you turn around, and there’s somebody else standing there. It’s hard to explain without going into detail, I’d rather not do it.”

Corgan said he wasn’t hallucinating or imagining the incident. When he asked the shapeshifting humanoid-reptilian what had happened, the entity acknowledged what had happened.

Howard asked, “What did they say they were, from another planet?”

Corgan responded, “They wouldn’t explain. It’s a really messed up story. I’m being vague on purpose. It’s up there with one of the most intense things I’ve ever been through.”

The Smashing Pumpkins frontman later explained that he was being vague on air out of fear for his career and the wellbeing of his loved ones.

“Demons exist. They are real. They are reptilian. That’s why the Bible says Eve was seduced by a snake. Substitute reptile for snake,” Corgan said, before elaborating about his experience with the record industry-Illuminati.

Describing the record industry executive who shapeshifted in front of him during a meeting, Corgan said that he “can’t remember the exact words” the reptilian said to him, “but it was something along the lines of: All humans will suffer in unending agony.”

Corgan later explained that the encounter had a physical effect on him, leaving him in pain for days.

“Everything in me shook, my neck and head were rattled and my bones, muscles and organs, including my brain, were literally sore for days,” Corgan said.

“I was so mad, I was really ready to kick his butt. Humanity is not taking this any more, we are waking up, we are through with this program.”

“In every civilization on Earth, all throughout the ancient world the snake men are mentioned. Although I can understand why someone wouldn’t believe what I’m saying. It’s hard to talk about. I didn’t believe either until I was standing face to face with one of them.”

Source: Newspunch
    Every integral man has inside him, in his heart of hearts, a mystic center around which all else revolves. This mystic whirling lends unity to his thoughts and actions; it helps him find or invent the cosmic harmony. For some this center is love, for others kindness or beauty, others the thirst for knowledge or the longing for gold and power. They examine the relative value of all else and subordinate it to this central passion. - Nikos Kazantzakis, 'Report to Greco'

Last Online
    Thursday, June 20th, 2019 @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Welsh, Danish, French Huguenot and German
    Country
    United States United States
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Eugenics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Kind of scary the lies failed journalists like David Icke can get away with for so long.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    Interesting (I didn't listen to the video yet .... have to work myself up to hearing something with Howard Stern in it).

Of course this is what David Icke has been saying (and been judged as "obviously" a "nutter" as he'd say lol).

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve because this is based on one person's word (and considering that the mass media system is corrupt , then perhaps this idea is a corruption given to make me think a certain thing).

All I can really say is that it's something to ponder (I mean not really just laughed at and tossed aside as "obviously" untrue .... there have been a lot of things that were "obviously untrue" that actually have become seen as true or hopefully will be considered true some day).

One possible idea is that such beings may not physically alter form (unless caught on camera and I don't mean digital glitches ) but they give out some perhaps psychic "vibes" which cause the witness to perceive them to be reptilian (reptilian being a very inner and primitive layer of the brain structure). But that is mere speculation.

Last Online
    13 Minutes Ago @ 11:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Just replace "reptilians" with "jew" and all of the sudden David Icke starts to make a lot more sense.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, June 20th, 2019 @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Welsh, Danish, French Huguenot and German
    Country
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Eugenics