Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    It's not that I hear the biological clock ticking: I'm not 35 or more. My problem is that I don't think that I can offer my partner as much as I want. I've got a half-time job...I don't swim in money, so to speak.
    If there's real love involved, those factors you view as obstacles become null and void. Besides, I believe many men would see a woman working part-time as a plus. It signals that she's not married to her job or career, and would likely be more inclined to having children and be willing to spend time and focus on bringing them up.

And my self esteem is not that worse that I want my partner so sponsor me. It would be a great imbalance.
    I don't see why being supported by one's partner implies having bad self-esteem. In any healthy, romantic relationship, both parties have to graciously give and gratefully receive, without the ego coming in the way.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, December 14th, 2019 @ 02:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Aus Süddeutschland und Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordoalpine
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Politics
    Patriotisch; Anti-Islam
    Religion
    Heidentum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyCaterina View Post
    I made it on my own after my break-up without depending on men until I met another fellow I later learned loved the bottle more than he loved me. But then I met Gareth.
    Hell, I didn't know that you two are a couple! That's great! Both of you had hard chapters in your prior life...Gareth once told me a bit about it. It's wonderful that both of you found each other. May your love last forever!

Uhm, rather interesting to see that there are many couples who found themselves on fora like ours, lol.
    Maybe, just maybe, I'm just not acting feminine enough. I'm into underground and dark humour, memes and similar stuff, plus I write my thoughts in a in-your-face manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    If there's real love involved, those factors you view as obstacles become null and void. Besides, I believe many men would see a woman working part-time as a plus. It signals that she's not married to her job or career, and would likely be more inclined to having children and be willing to spend time and focus on bringing them up.
    I know, and I'm not working full-time because I don't consider it the center of my life. I work to live, but I don't live to work. Time for myself and my hobbies is important & priceless. And for my potential partner, ofc.
    Loyal to my hate

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leliana For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    I've just sent this card to someone I know who is roughly the same age as me ...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Life is ''cruel'' in the end?

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Geto-Dacian & German (Moldova, Transylvania, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Óšins męr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you've been through such an unpleasant experience. If you don't mind sharing, was this person's ethnic background German, or was it Romanian or something else? Because personally I've never met someone here (whether ethnic German or Romanian) who saw features such as non-blue eyes as such a big "deal breaker", including ethnocentric minded peoples. The only places I've seen it emphasised so much were online places, and by Varg Vikernes and his theories (he believed non-blue eyes means non-European ancestry), but his theories have been criticised for being subjective and unscientific.
    Thank you, Siebenbürgerin!
    That person's ethnic background is Romanian plus Russian (half Romanian, half Russian). And his Russian parent doesn't have blue eyes either, but brown. That guy's eye colour is blue with some brown inside too, something more or less like this so his eyes aren't pure blue either. But still, he said that in his view I was racially impure for not having blue eyes, so not worthy enough to be a mother. He was polyamorous too, he had at least two more girlfriends (from which one was blonde haired and blue eyed) I knew of... I think he was also strongly influenced by Varg Vikernes. He said he wanted to have children only with blonde haired and blue eyed women... but given that one of his biological parents has brown eyes, I suppose there might be chances that if he has children with a blue eyed lady, the children could have non-blue eyes too... I don't want to imagine what he would do in such a case, would he beat his wife and accuse her of cheating? I don't know what he's doing now and if he still shares the same views...

Soon after that, another Dacian/ Romanian guy contacted me on internet, pretending to be very interested in me... until I told him I don't have blue eyes (I don't know why he had the impression that if I have German ancestry I must have blue eyes too). Even though we were talking for weeks, after I told him this he stopped talking with me, after saying he considered me racially impure for not having blue eyes... and that was all. I never heard anything from him after that, and we never met. He said he only had Dacian ancestry, and blue eyes of course.

Unfortunately in my area I only met one German guy, whom I knew he was ethnic German, in more than 20 years. He is from Bukowina and his eyes are brown. He's also shorter than me and has darker skin than mine, while he's a nice person to have around. Before I found out he is ethnic German I was sure he was Romanian, honestly!

I always loved my unique green/brownish green eye colour, and that even more since I found out it's one of the rarest ones and only found in Europe (Central, Western and Northern Europe according to source). My German grandma also has green eyes, but her eyes are light green, while mine are dark green/ brownish green. Even though I tend to like green eyes most, this is not a deal breaker for me, especially since this colour is so rare... I also have a soft spot for blonde hair, but none of my partners had blonde hair (they only had light brown or brown hair).

Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    At some point, I almost gave up my desire for a partner, family and children, and strangely shortly after things started to change for the better. I hope the same for you, but more importantly personal happiness is the most important in the end. I also know peoples without children who are happy, there are many other things one can accomplish in their lives.
    Thanks! Many people tend to put their happiness on behalf of exterior factors, such as partner or material things or children or what else. But genuine happiness has nothing to do with others, it only depends on ourselves to cultivate it. Wise people are saying that a wise person feels blissful/ happy even in hell, while an ignorant and stupid one is unhappy even in paradise. So happiness depends basically on us, on how we see things and on how we respond to everything in our lives. They also say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I think it's the same about happiness. Well, I am trying to live according to these wise sayings, and I have to admit I don't always succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleyer View Post
    I doubt that traditionally minded men, or even men in general, would mind paying for a dinner. In my experience it's usually the women who offer to pay, some even go as far as to take offense if the man proceeds to take the check.[...] some women might get offended if you hold the door open for them, they see it as insulting or treating them like cripples.
    Personally I love it when men are traditional in these regards, but you see, while with men I know very well I have no problem to accept them paying the bill when shopping together (just small shopping, like food for dinner, don't imagine very expensive things) or when going out together, with men I don't know that well, things are a bit different. In our societies we are expected to pay for ourselves, so I never expect for a man to pay for me, unless they explicitly ask for that. No, I don't feel offended if they do, of course not, but I think it's common sense to offer to pay for myself, without expecting them to pay for me. People are different in these matters, no matter in which country. I really find myself in difficult situations with male friends I don't know well enough, when we go out together or go shopping together or whatever else that involves paying. As long as that man isn't my husband or partner, I think it's decent enough to pay for myself. Here things can be sensitive issues, depending from one case to another, and things can be easily misinterpreted... Personally in some situations I don't even know what should I do when male friends offer to pay for me. I just hope I don't bother people if I either pay for myself or accept to be payed for. Things like these can be really nasty sometimes, when you simply don't know which one should be the right attitude. I have many male friends and I regard them as equal, as we're friends... so usually each one pays for himself.

As to holding the door open... where I come from this is something normal and polite, regardless of gender or for whom, but usually no one holds the door open for men, unless they are elders. I also hold the door open for other women when I have the chance, not to mention older people, of course. And the same goes with helping carrying luggage, here yes, I think it's normal for men to help women with that, since traditionally men are physically stronger than women. Unfortunately I saw many times males who don't even care, they walk with their hands in their pockets, side by side with women, while women carry heavy things... It happened to me many times, but I didn't dare to ask them to help either. If they didn't feel like it and they didn't ask me... I don't pretend anything. But deep inside I got this impression that they are not real men if they don't offer to help with carrying luggage. In my humble opinion this fits more or less into the same category as with holding the door open.

Maybe it's just me getting old and not understanding today's more recent generations? But no, I am also talking about men in my own generation or even older than me...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    I have never understood that stupid western mainstream concept of wasting your twenties with partying and whoring around, until you finally start looking for a husband in your 30's. What the hell?
    Personally I don't know any women who behave or who behaved like that. The girls that I knew they were "partying and whoring around" (even though partying and whoring around don't necessary imply one another, they can be totally separate things too) eventually also found a partner while doing that and settled before turning 30 (if it lasted or not, that's another issue). From my own generation, almost all girls I knew from school are already married. Not all of them have children though. About half of them married in their 20's already, from which some (usually the ones who didn't have such great grades either) already divorced after a while, becoming in this way single moms. Seeing such cases didn't make me envy them at all, I was happy I wasn't married, in order to not have a reason for divorce after that.

I also tend to think none of the female members here could fit into this category you described either. From my own experience, I never met someone like that, who fits into that description. Maybe not in my circles of friends or acquaintances. Or maybe I just assume people are much better than they really are?

Becoming a mother was such a strong urge and desire in me when I was 19, 20 years old, that waiting until 30 was just completely unimaginable for me.
    I also wished to marry and start a family when I was that age (but not as intensely as you, I guess). But you see, other things happened at the same time... If you look into my older posts here from 10 years ago, I was sometimes writing that I wished I was married with children, instead of still going to school...

You were lucky to find a husband and marry, but I knew people close to our age who become mothers while still in high school... and it didn't work with the fathers of their children, so they were single moms as teenagers and also in their 20's... I appreciate they didn't do abortion (people in their families judged them for not aborting their children, being very difficult to raise them), but it was difficult for them after that. One person like that is now married with a man he had the second child with, and she also finished her high school education later, and she's now also going to university. She had very good grades as a pupil, but she was too much into guys too... and ended up being pregnant before she turned 18. I took such examples as negative examples, of course, as something to be avoided.

Maybe it's because I never took the pill in my life, so I stayed normal and kept that natural instinct. The pill totally changes a woman's psyche and character. And it supresses the normal menstrual cycle and the ovulation. During ovulation you can’t think clearly as a woman, you are just plain full of love and want a baby NOW! Women who take the pill never experience that (until they stop taking it) because they never have an ovulation.
    I always had the impression that those women who were never on the pill were also the most sane, normal and rational women with whom you could always have a good, calm and rational conversation about everything, while those on the pill were also the most crazy, feminist and irrational ones, who are a pain to be around. I even noticed this difference in one and the same woman, when she wasn't on the pill and when she was. Oh well, I'm digressing... But keep in mind that the "sexual liberation" and 1968 and all that crap happened AFTER the pill got on the market and not before. And there are few things in life that I would warn my three daughters as much against as the pill. I find it abhorrent and insane that this poison is commonly given to young 13 or 14-year-old teenage girls when their natural normal menstrual cycle hasn't even fully developed yet. Crazy (((modern world))).
    I am also strongly against contraceptive pills! I was prescribed to take those by doctors, while in my early 20's, just to solve some hormonal imbalances, and I couldn't stand taking that poison for more than one month! I wrote several times in other threads about this already... I strongly recommend everyone I know to avoid such poison!

My parents were the typical boomer generation. I was an only child and they raised me in a small apartment in a big city. They taught me that "going to university" and getting a "good education" and "working some years afterwards" is the most important thing in order to be independent. Thank Gods, I didn't listen to them. I met my wonderful husband when I was 21 and now we have three beautiful Germanic children together and moved to a rural area.
    I think you can get both good education and have a family at the same time. My mom was in her early 20's when she had me and she was also a student at the same time. You can get a leave as a student too when you are pregnant and have children. I helped my mom to avoid some nasty exam when she gave birth to me, hehe. She also continued her education after that. So why not? I know other cases like that too, when women with good education from university also had children and families in their 20's. Those can work hand in hand too, being a mother and having a family doesn't mean you cannot study. Just as mothers can go to work to provide for their families (as it is necessary to do in most cases nowadays), they can also continue their studies while raising children. Studying can be sort of a job too, until being ready to get a better and more fulfilling job.

Being a housewife was something I was aspiring to in my early 20's, but in this age you must be really lucky (or not so lucky) to have a really rich husband to afford such thing. Most women need to work too in order to sustain their families. Now both parents need to work, sometimes even multiple jobs, in order to raise kids and sustain a family. Finances are an important issue these days when you think about having a family, and many people wait until their 30's just because of financial issues, not because of feminist or liberal convictions, but just because of circumstances and financial environment. Sane people usually want to provide their best for their children, and that needs time, money and involvement. Only Gypsies and other creatures like that make endless children without caring how they are going to raise them, but they are aiming to get social benefits/ social help for having as many children as possible... As many people already said in other threads, quality vs. quantity.

Of course in your case is quality first, but not everyone is as lucky to have all conditions to start a proper family that soon.

I'm 30 now and being childless at 30 would have driven me nuts.
    I am trying to be sane!

I agree with Huginn ok Muninn, aging is WAY more bearable when you have children. I also hope to have a few more children before I get too old for it.
    Good luck with it, Nordic Angel, and the same goes for Bärin, who also said she wants more children!

But now, at the end of 20's, I think it's time to settle down. And to start a family with a man that has upright virtues and shares most of my views. Marriage is a holy heathen oath, not a 08/15 common contract.
    I wished to settle down with a good man compatible with me since I was in my early 20's... but it didn't happen yet. I hope you'll be luckier, Leliana! Viel Glück!

Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    And today it's much easier because of the internet and traveling is easy. Sometimes I'm under the impression that people use all these pretexts as excuses to make themselves feel better about it. But that's not a healthy attitude, it's just accepting the status quo.
    Any suggestions, Bärin, for how to find good Germanic right wing males on internet? From my own experience, dating sites don't have any options for people with far right views to get together, but they have options for all sexual weirdos, to get together, or whatever other "wonders"...

Funny thing is that all male members on old TA and here on Skadi who have come to my attention are either in a relationship or seemingly not interested in me. So I wait and see.
    So you wish you could be with someone from here? I think it would be nice to have more couples on Skadi, this would make it even more of a preservationist community for Germanics. Do you wish to be with someone Germanic only? Or you wouldn't mind other meta ethnicities?

As a woman I could start a relationship any day, I just have to go out at night and drink a bit. But I'm not interested in short-termed party relationships who last just a few weeks. That's bullshit for teenagers.
    That's not my type of dating either, and it never was. When I used alcohol in such cases it was just with people I was already in love with (shhh, don't tell anyone! ), but I usually regretted afterwards. Well, I have good memories with them, of course, it was nice to have the chance to be more intimate with the guys I was in love with... but what good for if they didn't feel the same for me? I was a fool to believe they felt the same for me, as they used alcohol just as an excuse... or even as an accusation. I can count on the fingers of one hand only how many times such things happened, anyway, but still... better to be totally aware when doing such things. And be sure the other one feels the same for you... Otherwise you might suffer like I did, and I don't wish anyone to go through that. I prefer to never touch alcohol again, unless if it's for medical or hygienic purposes only. I never started a relationship in such a way and I don't recommend it! Things started like that don't last...

Quote Originally Posted by LillyCaterina View Post
    If you were to meet a single someone interested in you online, you would still need to be able to get together in the real world, which is where most couples do meet anyway. That could be a problem when an ocean separates the two of you.
    Exactly! And it's also not worth the risk of spending years to dream of someone who in real life might never feel the same for you. When you meet in person things are more clear than on internet only.

By the way, I think dating sites are waste of time for people of "far right" views, unless you want to just make new friends. Not so long ago on such a site a guy was trying to convert me to communism... I blocked him with no further explanations and I stopped wasting my time there for a long while. It's too many leftists all around us, we need to be lucky to find partners who share our views... I don't see myself with someone who doesn't share my views on political issues, at least partially. Dating sites are one of the last places where people of right wing views would openly admit what their views are, because usually people don't want to be called "racists" out of nothing, especially not when they want to date. To find the right person in a place like that... very unlikely, you must be really lucky!

I work to live, but I don't live to work. Time for myself and my hobbies is important & priceless. And for my potential partner, ofc.
    I totally agree with such an attitude!

And now I am ending this with some quotes more related to the topic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83a98dede289ce2a02874536bfcb70ee.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	114977

Feeling old at 30? Read this then:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victorhugo1-2x.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	114976
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vķšįlfr For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vķšįlfr View Post
    Thank you, Siebenbürgerin!
    That person's ethnic background is Romanian plus Russian (half Romanian, half Russian). And his Russian parent doesn't have blue eyes either, but brown. That guy's eye colour is blue with some brown inside too, something more or less like this so his eyes aren't pure blue either. But still, he said that in his view I was racially impure for not having blue eyes, so not worthy enough to be a mother. He was polyamorous too, he had at least two more girlfriends (from which one was blonde haired and blue eyed) I knew of... I think he was also strongly influenced by Varg Vikernes. He said he wanted to have children only with blonde haired and blue eyed women... but given that one of his biological parents has brown eyes, I suppose there might be chances that if he has children with a blue eyed lady, the children could have non-blue eyes too... I don't want to imagine what he would do in such a case, would he beat his wife and accuse her of cheating? I don't know what he's doing now and if he still shares the same views...
    One of my mottos (I have many of these ): Stay away anything (and as far as possible) which has even the slightest connection to slavics.

Soon after that, another Dacian/ Romanian guy contacted me on internet, pretending to be very interested in me... until I told him I don't have blue eyes (I don't know why he had the impression that if I have German ancestry I must have blue eyes too). Even though we were talking for weeks, after I told him this he stopped talking with me, after saying he considered me racially impure for not having blue eyes... and that was all. I never heard anything from him after that, and we never met. He said he only had Dacian ancestry, and blue eyes of course.
    I guess what a southern one goes ....

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    My problem is that I don't think that I can offer my partner as much as I want. I've got a half-time job...I don't swim in money, so to speak. And my self esteem is not that worse that I want my partner so sponsor me. It would be a great imbalance.
    You don't have to worry about that, most men, especially traditional minded ones, don’t care what a woman earns or how much money she has, at all and don’t mind pampering their lady, as long as she has the right character traits (which you certainly do ) to “make up for it” and isn’t merely some obvious gold digger.
    Looks certainly help, too. And I only remember having seen one picture but you were very pretty on it.

So why let yourself be troubled by what you offer financially or not? If a man is turned off/away by a lack of money, he is obviously not traditional and not the right one anyway.

I'm here in my small one-room appartment. Great condition to start a family...
    I honestly think you put too much importance on what you have to do or offer (which shows you care, though, which is a good thing!). Just find a man with a larger apartment or a house even. Eventually you can move in together and if even his apartment is too small, you can still buy a larger one later if he earns enough.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Any suggestions, Bärin, for how to find good Germanic right wing males on internet? From my own experience, dating sites don't have any options for people with far right views to get together, but they have options for all sexual weirdos, to get together, or whatever other "wonders"...
    Mainstream dating sites are a last resort because they attract all sort of trashy people who are only looking for sex, not to mention predators and molesters. You need to know a little about this person before meeting them, not just the swipe type of Tinder and other dating apps. There are some whites-only sites like WhiteDate but in my opinion the best way to find good Germanic men online is just like you would in normal life, through normal communication and friendship. The couples who met on this forum or who already knew each other in life, but whose interaction on this forum encouraged their relationship to develop weren't posting "single person looking for xyz" ads. They first became friends and then something more.

However in my opinion the hardest part is not meeting someone you like. There are plenty of decent single Germanic men on Skadi and similar forums, and plenty of decent single Germanic women. You'd think if you put them together something would come out of it. No, the hardest part is turning it from an online relationship into something more serious, because that takes effort. If the person is from the same area or country as them, they have to meet up for a coffee or something and sometimes that scares people away - what if they don't like me in person, what if it affects our friendship. And if they're separated by oceans someone has to move. Only those who are determined and put all their efforts into it succeed in the end. But it's not impossible.

For those who live in non-Germanic countries, they could search for expats and expat communities. That's the first thing I'd do if I ever had to live in a non-Germanic area. I'd seek my own kind.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    How many are really ready to take the role of the breadwinner alone and provide everything for their wife and children, house/flat, food, vacation, weekends out, hobbies etc pp? Oh, not so many.
    The vast majority, even if they don't know it, being born in the late 20th century as they were. It's the natural order amongst humans. Men never asked for women in the work force, women inserted themselves - it's hardly something women can blame men for. A child which eats too much candy complaining about toothache is just as underwhelming. You can not complain about men not making enough money and at the same time defending women's presence in the work force. If you want the latter, you can never have the former. Pick one.

That you don't like the unintended consequences of a feminist policy, that I'm not surprised with - but then maybe you shouldn't support it? It's not going to get better, velvet. As long as you don't acknowledge the link between women having careers and men having none - despite even sociologists and our liberal media sort of realizing this - we're not having a serious debate. There's not going to be a world and a day in which men and women both work, have families and be truly happy. Not on a large scale. And yet you argue from that position. That's a problem.

Neoliberalism and feminism have undermined the socio-sexual order which existed from the dawn of time. The house wife option is now off the table. Two people and their children can not live off 1600-2000 euro/month anymore. Also: men would be just as happy to live in a proverbial cave. Men can do without civilization. If there was none, then there wouldn't be this artificial need for a diploma or similar pointless vanity just to start a family. Bottom line: modern problems require bronze age solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    See, the thing is that men, in those "glory days of patriarchy", always had women 1 or 2 points lower than themselves. Why is it that men want suddenly something higher than themselves?
    Men are still forced to go for women 1 or 2 points lower than themselves, that will never change. Men date downwards, women date upwards. And men don't truly care about the social value of diplomas, dating downwards for men means something different than what it would mean for women. We don't feel we date downwards because a woman is poorer than us, but when she's uglier or (less so) much dumber than us.

Men adore other men who know how to kick or throw balls, paying them astronomical sums of money just to see them do it. That should tell you where men's priorities naturally lie when left to their own devices.

And suddenly we find ourselves in a situation, where ranges of women no longer find that +, because men do not make as much use of this first class education system that we have, but also dont become respected and good/well-earning craftsmen often, but rather join the grey mass of "unimportant" suitwearing "business men" with boring jobs, which, while not exactly something to look down upon, because every society needs such ants I guess, but they're still grey, still boring, still so average that it hurts, and not rarely "metrosexual", very feministic-minded and absolutely not ready or willing (and due to their jobs, often also not able) to provide alone for a family.
    Suits may not be sexy in a woman's eyes, unless they're big wigs, but I would think women prefer an ant over a craftsman, all things being equal. Ants are good in the neoliberal order and craftsmen a leftover from bygone days. Sexy jobs are few and far between, and again, some of these jobs go to women.

And suddenly we find ourselves in a situation, where ranges of women no longer find that +, because men do not make as much use of this first class education system that we have.
    A diploma is just a piece of paper men need (apparently) so women can brag about their partners to their clique of girlfriends. It's a crutch. Wasting three years of your life - or any amount of time - by spending all on it on acquiring a status symbol is the dumbest use you can make of your time as a man. Diplomas are devalued because too many people study and (hence) what you consider to be a first class education system is really third rate. It also structurally advantages women. And far too many postgraduates never find work to put their knowledge to use. Having over half of women go to uni/college means a saturated job market, a job market in which equality is enforced and in which women are preferred over men if they have the same level of skill. My advice to young men is to avoid higher learning, with the exception of trade school. No woman cares whether you have a diploma if you're otherwise "rich", famous, powerful or hot, none of which require a diploma per se.

It's quite interesting (to use that disgusting internet language) that such a 5 of a man looks out for a 7 or 8, finds himself of course rejected because they dont play in the same class on no level, and then go whine about those "evil feminist women", while not even noticing the women within their own class of things, because in some lofty phantasy they think they're too low for them, they "deserve" something better.
    In which universe? Not this one. This is not happening for anyone, except for a pathological, irrelevant fringe. You're thinking men reason like women, but that's a mistake: we don't.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    A diploma is just a piece of paper men need (apparently) so women can brag about their partners to their clique of girlfriends. It's a crutch. Wasting three years of your life - or any amount of time - by spending all on it on acquiring a status symbol is the dumbest use you can make of your time as a man. Diplomas are devalued because too many people study and (hence) what you consider to be a first class education system is really third rate. It also structurally advantages women. And far too many postgraduates never find work to put their knowledge to use. Having over half of women go to uni/college means a saturated job market, a job market in which equality is enforced and in which women are preferred over men if they have the same level of skill. My advice to young men is to avoid higher learning, with the exception of trade school. No woman cares whether you have a diploma if you're otherwise "rich", famous, powerful or hot, none of which require a diploma per se.
    Sorry, but that's an idiotic advice. Diplomas are devalued, no doubt but that doesn't mean that you can earn nearly as much or get "rich" (rather moderately wealthy to be able to nurture a family) without one and with a "mere" vocational education or no education at all. The latter might still work nowadays in some regions of the (colonial) Angloworld but not in Europe and certainly not in Germany.
    The worth of diplomas was brought down but the other forms of education weren't lifted up. Or why do you think so many people want to study to begin with?

As a good technician you might earn more than a bad engineer in certain sectors of the industry but you barely need less time than studying to be an bachelor's degree engineer. You already need either two years of (relevant) work experience to even begin a technician training and must have completed vocational training (at least another two years) beforehand or else have seven years of (relevant) work experience and Mittlere Reife (sort of like GCSE).
    So one would be already at least as old at the beginning of his technician education as your average student. Then it takes two more years to complete the technician education. So at best one completed it one year earlier than a student, more likely in the same timespan and at the worst even later.
    No idea how this is in other countries but I don't expect it to be that radically different in (north-)western Europe.

Obviously, if someone studies something quite useless like Modern Arts, chances of getting a proper job are slim (rightly so, tbh). But if you go into STEM, which most men will naturally do, one should not have much of a problem of getting a job.

It's certainly a thousand times more likely for the average person than to get otherwise famour, powerful or rich. Or how many people do you expect to become sportsmen or "first-class" (by modern standards) singers? Even as a sportsman, you have to become a good footballer to earn money properly. In Europe, barely any other type of sport comes even close to these wages.

Obviously it's not a healthy condition, that you need a degree to earn money but there's not much the average person can do to change that, it's a political decision. So for the former it's still the best decision to try to get a degree.

Not a fan of white knighting but for clarity's sake: where do half of women (I suspect of a given age, not overall, which would obviously be nonsense) go to uni/college? Only about 50-60% of women even have the necessary prior education to go to uni/college, of those only about 70% even start studying. Even less complete their uni/college education. And women are much more likely to go into rather useless (economically) studies rather than STEM. Again, that's from Germany, though.
    I'm not saying that too many women going to uni/college is not a problem but the competition with men is much less than it seems from raw numbers of female study beginners.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post: