Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ítreksjóð View Post
    This is what some people call "the wall"
    The Wall? Yes, I think that older woman meant exactly that.

Sorry ... I'm learning new words now.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    The Wall? Yes, I think that older woman meant exactly that.

Sorry ... I'm learning new words now.
    It's a manosphere word/concept.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtengel View Post
    It's a manosphere word/concept.
    I see. These weird internet's colored pills again?

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Where do you dream up this stuff?
    I didn't dream it, it's how it is. You'd need to have your head buried in the sand not to see a relation between feminism and the increase in marriage age. It's unnatural to wait so long for marriage and children and many women do it because they've been brainwashed by feminism that they have no value if they are "just" mothers and they have no career or studies. That's a fact, not a dream. Our ancestors didn't wait until after 30 to marry. Having children was considered the norm, every person's duty and purpose in life unless they had a good excuse like infertility or bad genes. For women motherhood was the true career ambition, not money and materialist gains.

Unless a woman has a really good excuse, it either means you're purposely putting off marriage for career purposes or, if you really want to marry but haven't married by 30, maybe you have trouble finding men or keeping them around. Or maybe you pick trashy men who don't want families, but that also shows some issues.

I married my wife when she was 34 and she definitely isn't a feminist. I'll ask her about her 'character issues' though ...
    So what? I also know women who married over 30 and aren't feminists or have character issues. There are always going to be exceptions, but that doesn't disprove the general trends.

I take it you don't have any?
    No, I don't have such issues. I've always wanted to marry and have children before my 30s, regardless of what other people said or expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Víðálfr View Post
    Or maybe she just didn't live in the right place, having people from the right ethnic groups around? Take here the possible examples of Finnish Swede women in Finland who want to marry Germanic men, or of any other Germanic women in a country where Germanic people aren't so many.
    That can be tough but not impossible, if someone is really determined. Look at Siebenbürgerin, who lives in an area with less Germanics than Finnish Swedes but she has a husband. And today it's much easier because of the internet and traveling is easy. Sometimes I'm under the impression that people use all these pretexts as excuses to make themselves feel better about it. But that's not a healthy attitude, it's just accepting the status quo.

No offence, but what communism did wrong in some countries was to encourage motherhood on large scale without taking into consideration that there are different ethnic groups there, and simply trying to put everyone in a big melting pot. The outcome: Gypsies, for example, had more children, as usual, while people of better genetic background had less children anyway, being focused more on career and work (because communism encouraged that in women too). In many countries from the former Eastern communist block the liberalism is the only viable alternative to communism. And communism also went hand in hand with feminism in many aspects, especially those related to career and equality in work between men and women. The same people are behind both communism and feminism, so no wonder...
    Because the mistake was putting all kinds of ethnicities together. A nation belongs to a single ethnicity: Germany for Germans, Sweden for Swedes, Iceland for Icelanders and so on. Gypsies and other non-Germanics don't belong in Germanic countries. When you have a homogeneous nation encouraging motherhood on a large scale makes perfect sense. But even if you don't have one, it's even more important for Germanics to have children. Look what is happening in Germany, we are being actively replaced with hordes of aliens and our population is aging. A lot of people who are infertile or past the ideal age to have children and the other half who are fertile are brainwashed by the liberal, childfree ideology. Liberalism and individualism is cancer, it's what created this "pro-choice" movement where women are encouraged to be proud sluts and practice abortion as if it were contraception. It's destroyed Germanic countries much more than any totalitarian regimes who encouraged women to have children did. But even as Germans are becoming a minority in their own country, feminists still lash our like rabid dogs at those who promote motherhood, as if it were an oppression.

There's nothing wrong with work equality between genders, the job should be paid according to skills and efficiency. If a woman can do a job as well as a man then there's no reason to pay her less because she's a woman. And a woman can even work if she really wants to, but if she does it at the expense of neglecting her biological duties it's not right. My mother worked too but she didn't neglect her duty as a mother and her children.

I really appreciate you for having many children and being "a mother heroine" (as communists said), but you should understand that not everyone is meant for that, and that can be for different reasons... However, I can't force my views on anyone else, and you shouldn't do it either, unless you want to live in a totalitarian world, without any free speech at all, like it was under communism. I strongly oppose communism, so here we're in totally different sides. I'd always vote for the liberals, if they're the only alternative to the communists, even though I am not a big fan of the liberals either.
    3 children isn't many. My mother had 7. And I didn't say that everyone should be having children. Some people aren't fit to have them. But healthy Germanic women who are refusing to have children are akin to men who desert when their country is in peril. Feminism is committing treason not only towards the nation but towards women's natural roles. I'd much rather live under a totalitarian regime which bans abortion of healthy Germanic babies than one where it's promoted in the name of "freedom". As Wolgadeutscher said, what if tomorrow, the majority of Germanic women decline to have babies? How is a liberal regime going to deal with that? "Freedom" is more important, individualism is more important, "you shouldn't force your views on others"... even if that means that the German ethnicity will die out, but to liberals it doesn't matter, because there are tons of aliens that can replace them and "they're human too". Liberalism and allowing people to put individualism before the good of the nation. Without adopting strict laws in regards to motherhood, marriage and relationships, it's going to be hard to bring our nations back. How does liberalism prevent people from race mixing? If you tell xenophiles about the consequences of race mixing, they either don't care or laugh in your face, because "it's their right to do what they want" anyway, and you're just a "racist", "bigot" or "totalitarian" who "tries to force your views on them". Sure, why not, let's continue to adopt this anything goes attitude and see where that leaves Germanic nations in another 10 or 20 years.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 07:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    People who do not have children worry about aging MUCH more than people who do. Why? Because parents and grandparents have already insured their immortality. They can re-live their youth through their children and grandchildren and know that the IMPORTANT thing, that is, the FAMILY, will go on. There will be younger ones to love them when they are older and mourn and remember them when they are gone. And they will live forever.

So those of you who do not have kids yet, HAVE THEM. Forget the excuses, especially the money-based ones.
    Agreed. I am not certain if there is anything after death but the only thing that is certain is that we live on through our children/genes.

As for aging, while sometimes I have the typical worries, other times I can't wait to witness my children grow, touching all their milestones and having their own children one day. Aging is part of life, all organisms experience it. We can't stop it but we can make out best through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coillearnach View Post
    Wow have I been there! My advice, as someone who has become 30 and thought all of these things - don't think about this "agh, damn near 30!" thing until you're actually 30, it puts a sour note on those last years of your 20s for nothing. Then, when you are 30, promptly throw all of it in the bin anyway because it's garbage and casts a totally unnecessary negative shadow on a glorious time - it's just psyching yourself out for no reason. You're young enough to have children, you're young compared to most people except teens and who cares what they think anyway And then, one day far off into the future when you actually become old, you can make like my grandfather and insist you are a "spring chicken" and live it up anyway.
    Agree with this as well. I guess I'm the exception because I didn't even notice when I turned 30. What I mean is, it just felt like any other birthday, it didn't make me feel significantly older.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitas View Post
    Having some sort of spiritual element in your life and relationship also helps. When your connection is not only based on the physical, it's less likely that you'll find yourself dumped one day and replaced with a younger version. I guess this is a common fear as one gets old, particularly nowadays as we live in a shallow, materialistic society with a decayed soul and values, where people are encouraged to become plastic, quite literally.
    Agree here too. Well, I am not the most religious person around but I like to think I have a deep, strong connection with my husband. Sometimes it feels as if we were soulmates. When he tells me that he has only eyes for me, I truly believe it. He is one of those men who doesn't turn his head around for other women and he is a godly man who believes in the sanctity of marriage. But of course you don't have to be Christian to believe in that, just firmly believe in your marriage vows.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Idis For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    It's unnatural to wait so long for marriage and children and many women do it because they've been brainwashed by feminism that they have no value if they are "just" mothers and they have no career or studies.
    That's is one side of coin. Another is that they don't find men with whom they would like to live with, create a family and make kids. It is easy to accuse women (only) for that ... and no doubt there are something wrong with some of us values/morals (especially among of urban/city people) ... combination of materialism - stupidity. Still maybe there are also something which men could do differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Our ancestors didn't wait until after 30 to marry. Having children was considered the norm, every person's duty and purpose in life unless they had a good excuse like infertility or bad genes. For women motherhood was the true career ambition, not money and materialist gains.
    Depends how far we go but yes ... they did't. Many (= most of) women/daughters did't have any other changes than get married. They were basically ''forced'' to do so. Also there were no preventions, there were higher risks to loose child (low knowledge of medicine, lacks of medicines/drugs) and at farming era ... families simply needed kids. Kids/children had positive influence/outcome ... as working at the farm vs what they cost/spent/ate. I wonder what would have been ''the normal family size'' if preventions would have existed and if kids would have spent more than they produced (outcome negative?)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volga German
    Ancestry
    German communities in Russia
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Russia German Community Russia German Community
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    That's is one side of coin. Another is that they don't find men with whom they would like to live with, create a family and make kids. It is easy to accuse women (only) for that ... and no doubt there are something wrong with some of us values/morals (especially among of urban/city people) ... but maybe there are also something which men could do differently?
    There are plenty of scumbags among men, I'll be the first to admit. However, men haven't changed as radically as women have over the last 50 years. We still want essentially the same things. Modern women have become extremely fussy when it comes to men. When their expectations have become highly unrealistic, it's not a surprise they can't find someone they'd like to live with. Then you have the same women who criticise men for not living up to their standards and reject them for shallow reasons ask questions like "where have all the good men gone."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolgadeutscher For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolgadeutscher View Post
    There are plenty of scumbags among men, I'll be the first to admit.
    Humans are humans.

However, men haven't changed as radically as women have over the last 50 years.
    Fully agree with this. Is that good or bad ... that is another matter.

We still want essentially the same things.
    I bet you (men) do.

Modern women have become extremely fussy when it comes to men. When their expectations have become highly unrealistic, it's not a surprise they can't find someone they'd like to live with.
    Earlier they did't have any other changes than accept one ... no matter what/how the man was.

Then you have the same women who criticise men for not living up to their standards and reject them for shallow reasons ask questions like "where have all the good men gone."
    Rule of most of mammals ... only the best of males will have rights to mate, not all of them. With many animals .... females determinate the place of bar and males duties are to reach that. Why humans should be very different?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Hmm, I've also been through the 30 birthday phase and worried about it as I entered my late 20 years. One thing which worried me and made me feel unfulfilled was because when I was younger, I had seen myself already married with children by that age, but it wasn't meant to be. It wasn't easy to find a suitable man of Germanic descent who could be the ideal husband, sometimes I'd either find someone who was nice but they weren't Germanic, or someone who was ethnically Germanic but who didn't want marriage or children.

In my view there does exist the notion of a "wall" which women hit as they grow older and men no longer find to be as attractive. We've also competition from younger women who are not only fresher but they're also in not such a hurry as we are to form a family. So this made me a little bit depressed but luckily I'm now married and found my "Prince Charming". I'd like to have at least a child and when I get over that hop I will probably feel more fulfilled.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbürgerin For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 07:31 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts
    There are plenty of scumbags among men, I'll be the first to admit. However, men haven't changed as radically as women have over the last 50 years. We still want essentially the same things. Modern women have become extremely fussy when it comes to men. When their expectations have become highly unrealistic, it's not a surprise they can't find someone they'd like to live with. Then you have the same women who criticise men for not living up to their standards and reject them for shallow reasons ask questions like "where have all the good men gone."
    Many men have become "feminists" in a sense as well in the last few decades, and specially Americans will be happy to explain you why the woman they've children with doesnt deserve aliments, because she's supposed to work, earn her own money and at the same time of course be a perfect housewife and take care of the kids like a stay at home mon, although this stance will force her to have 2-3 jobs just not to end up in a trailer park.

Men also expect the women to "contribute" to family income. How many are really ready to take the role of the breadwinner alone and provide everything for their wife and children, house/flat, food, vacation, weekends out, hobbies etc pp? Oh, not so many.

Which brings us to the point of "mate choice" and those "evil women" who're not happy with the men material available.
    It is very normal for a women (instinct/biology) to look out for a + compared to where she comes from. That was pretty easy in those days when women were barred from education and had no rights to begin with. Even traveller salesmen would probably provide a theoretical + to her if she happened to be born into serfdom f.e.

Now, patriarchy is gone, women have been lifted up to the status of human being and like everyone else, are provided with education. And suddenly we find ourselves in a situation, where ranges of women no longer find that +, because men do not make as much use of this first class education system that we have, but also dont become respected and good/well-earning craftsmen often, but rather join the grey mass of "unimportant" suitwearing "business men" with boring jobs, which, while not exactly something to look down upon, because every society needs such ants I guess, but they're still grey, still boring, still so average that it hurts, and not rarely "metrosexual", very feministic-minded and absolutely not ready or willing (and due to their jobs, often also not able) to provide alone for a family.

It's quite interesting (to use that disgusting internet language) that such a 5 of a man looks out for a 7 or 8, finds himself of course rejected because they dont play in the same class on no level, and then go whine about those "evil feminist women", while not even noticing the women within their own class of things, because in some lofty phantasy they think they're too low for them, they "deserve" something better. See, the thing is that men, in those "glory days of patriarchy", always had women 1 or 2 points lower than themselves. Why is it that men want suddenly something higher than themselves? This is the other side of the feminist coin, and men fell into that trap just as many women fell into the trap of "career" 'n stuff. This goes very much both ways.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post: