Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just to show I am not anti-Slav...

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
    No, I learned Russian because I think Russia may be our best hope for preserving our race. Why do you think David Duke was working in Russia? See his article "Is Russia the Key to White Survival?"
    Well it certainly isn't USA! if its Russia is hard to say, Russia is so racial divided and alot of Russians are mass hypnotic stupid and stubborn, in most cases but from what I hear Estonia, Latvia, Some parts of Finland, Russia contains almost zero Arabs or Negroes, in fact its sensation seeing a Negro on the streets of Estonia. in my opinion its USA, paranoid Germany and the two big colonial empires France and Britain who is responsible for rest of middle and North Europe/Scandinavia's total destruction of ancient heirs! We have plenty here and its getting worse and worse!
    No one else has made this observation that I know of...
    I have russian johnx_nono He He
    I have to have Slavic ancestry to respect Slavs and the contributions they have made to Aryan civilization?
    x_p
    You just want their hot womans!

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHA This is too funny. Well, you can't really blame the guy for actually wanting to learn Russian so he can converse with any pretty Russian woman he might meet. And it's one of the most useful languages to know these days.

Is he only allowed to date German women? We should all put stamps on our foreheads to say which country we have the most ancestry from hehehehehehehehehee Oh man, I'm guilty of being a mix of European ethnicities :eek: The lines on the map of Europe are imaginary, aren't they? Aren't they? :erm So wait, I should find a guy who has the same combination of European ethnicities as I do to avoid race-mixing? I don't think that's the way to do it, really.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
    Well it certainly isn't USA! if its Russia is hard to say, Russia is so racial divided and alot of Russians are mass hypnotic stupid and stubborn, in most cases but from what I hear Estonia, Latvia, Some parts of Finland, Russia contains almost zero Arabs or Negroes, in fact its sensation seeing a Negro on the streets of Estonia.
    Estonia, Latvia, and Finland are within striking distance of israel. Unless there are nuclear weapons left over from the soviet era (in the first two countries), those countries do not have the capability of defeating israel and its puppets (the u.s. and the u.k.).
    Last edited by Von Braun; Monday, March 31st, 2003 at 02:36 AM.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by Vanessa
    So wait, I should find a guy who has the same combination of European ethnicities as I do to avoid race-mixing? I don't think that's the way to do it, really.
    I agree. That kind of constraint would make finding a suitable mate extremely difficult.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Post Re: Von Braun

France and the UK will have no role in "white" survival, neither will the US, except for perhaps trying to destroy it. America will either become a mongrelized nation or will break apart into different racial and ethnic states. If anything, I support American whites repatriating back to the land of their ancestors, providing they are racially clean to do so.

What kind of superpower would America be, if it were jews, niggers and mongrels? It would cease to exist without the white slave backbone, like those circumcised white boys on the front, fighting for Zionism-- I mean Iraqi freedom, that we see dying every day in the desert. Let America turn into monkeyland, get out while you can, it's been corrupted beyond recognition and not worth fighting for. If you want to live in monkeyland it's your loss. I prefer the land of saints, kings and conquerors! Land men have been fighting over for all time, the dark soil of the Carpathians and the vast plain of the Puszta.

Israel is dying, too. That's why Israelis are lining up at the embassy getting European passports, as an insurance policy. It will be wiped out eventually, India and Pakistan could take care of it, and any retaliation by the jews against those people wouldn't make me cry.

Germany should have made more allies, or at least better ones. Much can be blamed on Hitler taking too much authority to run the war, he didn't understand well enough and didn't trust others enough. Again, you find respectable people who order scorched earth policies to kill their entire nation and kill themselves and their children. x_zzz

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Germans, Ugrians and Slavs have been breeding with one another for all time! Germans do NOT "typically stick with their own" as someone suggested. It's easy to find German surnames in Hungary (and vice versa), Scandinavia, not to mention Polish surnames in Germany. These are the cases I'm most familar with and are most widespread. They BREED with their neighbors to the North, South, East and West! The Lebensborn program was for unwed mothers of the children of German soldiers, the mothers were mostly French, Dutch & Scandinavian. Other occupied territories required racial purity interviews, to be accessed by anthropologists. Dr. Mengele did this in cooperation with the Institute for Hereditary, Biology and Racial Purity under direction of von Verschuer and SS for awhile.

The big grey areas no Slav-hating Germanophile likes to hear. x_p

Originally posted by Vanessa
    Is he only allowed to date German women? We should all put stamps on our foreheads to say which country we have the most ancestry from hehehehehehehehehee

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

France and the UK will have no role in "white" survival, neither will the US, except for perhaps trying to destroy it.
    Well then, it will have to be Russia (as white as that may or may not be), since that is the remaining nuclear power. Long-range nuclear weapons are needed to thoroughly eradicate israel and any nation firmly under the grip of jews.

America will either become a mongrelized nation
    And the rest of the West will escape this? Every single Western nation receives nonwhite immigrants (who breed faster than the white people do).

providing they are racially clean to do so.
    Since you are making a serious proposal, I will consider it for myself. Just so that other 100% white, although mut, americans get the idea, let's go over what issues I should think about when deciding where to move to in Europe:

On one occasion you said that I would be "at home" in most of Europe. By ethnicity, I am slightly > 50% German. Should I go there, since that is the largest component (and the fact that I am a "brunet Noric" who looks central European as well as the fact that I take after my mother's side)? Should I go to France since I have a French surname? If I do go to Germany, it might be best to change my surname to my mother's maiden name in order to feel at home everytime I have to write my name.

These are issues that American muts have to think about. If I am not mistaken, you are a mut also. Could you explain the process you used to determine where in Europe to move to?

BTW, I am horrible at learning foreign languages. Maybe that means I should go to the u.k.

Israel is dying, too. That's why Israelis are lining up at the embassy getting European passports, as an insurance policy. It will be wiped out eventually, India and Pakistan could take care of it, and any retaliation by the jews against those people wouldn't make me cry.
    I think I missed something. What people wouldn't you mind being harmed by jews?

Germany should have made more allies, or at least better ones.
    They tried, but alas, the legacy of cromwell's stupidity was too firmly entrenched. :amok
    Last edited by Von Braun; Monday, March 31st, 2003 at 07:55 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Indians and Pakistanis

Originally posted by Von Braun
    I think I missed something. What people wouldn't you mind being harmed by jews?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post @ LG

pakistanis AND indians?

1) They are busy with each other.
    2) india is pro-u.s., and you know what that means.
    3) Both of these countries are far from israel.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Post Re: @ LG

I'm not a psychic. Anything can happen in those third world Indic countries. They have plenty of people, easily led into revolutionary stance with their herdlike mentality.

But Europe I HIGHLY doubt is ever going to nuke Israel. And "whites" I HIGHLY doubt will ever form a large, cohesive group and overthrow the US government. For the simple fact that we ("white" Americans) have a greater sense of individualism than any other group of people on earth.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast