I always support the president
    Religion
    Brain Chemistry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Am I a Clairvoyant?

At random times I hear a voice that tells me the future or something similar to it. Once I was riding down the road in a truck looking at a woman in the back seat and a voice said I am god a bug is about to hit the windshield I turned my head and moments later bug smashed against the windshield. On another occasion I heard a voice that told me the electorate has been rigged and donald trump is going to win the election no matter what the american people vote so I need to do what I can to get him on my side. then he won months later this was before the hacking controversy and all that. What happens most often though is ill hear a word repeatedly for no reason and within the next 30 minutes to 3 hours approximately ill encounter someone who speaks this word as a part of whatever it is theyre talking about. No no one else can hear these voices and I have no control over when they speak. Is this clairvoyance and if so is there something I should be doing to enhance it or control it? Sorry if I've wasted your time with this I just felt this the appropriate place to ask. Thanks

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 08:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldBreaker View Post
    At random times I hear a voice that tells me the future or something similar to it.
    Once I was riding down the road in a truck looking at a woman in the back seat and a voice said I am god a bug is about to hit the windshield I turned my head and moments later bug smashed against the windshield.
    Can you clarify on the bolded part?

As for anticipating the bug, that sounds like something that happens to sensitive people. It's really fascinating reading about the failed assassination attempts on Hitler, as well as his WW1 stories. I've been digging through the memoirs of Nikola Tesla recently, he was really helpful in explaining these attempts.
    When healthy, sensitive, and observant people with their instincts and senses intact come across people who have hereditary defects, they feel some sort of natural aversion, a sense that something's wrong, etc. (although this doesn't explain precognition in a broad sense, such as an upcoming car crash).

In this connection, the Odic force theory can be cited (Reichenbach and Hoerbiger had similar scientific credentials, the only difference is the former was too established to be discredited. Mezmer had already laid down the idea. On a side note, Hoerbiger realized his theory firstly through observation then had a dream about it. And that is labelled "occult." That is anything but occult!). You'll recall in the NT that Jesus had sensed when a woman had touched him, drawn out his vitality. In 1 Kings 1:1-4, you'll find King David exploiting a healthy maid for her vigor.

But considering the self-witnessing "I am" statement and the audacity of equating oneself with god (although it's true in a sense that all are gods), it's also possible that some emotional being (not to be confused for the demons found in Christian theology) was trying to lead you astray. Don't listen to voices like that. No god-sent man or being testifies to himself. The "I am" statements attributed to Jesus, for instance, likely weren't stated by him.

On another occasion I heard a voice that told me the electorate has been rigged and donald trump is going to win the election no matter what the american people vote so I need to do what I can to get him on my side. then he won months later this was before the hacking controversy and all that.
    Sounds manipulative, as Trump is no savior of America.

What happens most often though is ill hear a word repeatedly for no reason and within the next 30 minutes to 3 hours approximately ill encounter someone who speaks this word as a part of whatever it is they're talking about. No one else can hear these voices and I have no control over when they speak.
    I'm sorry, I can't explain this one.

Is this clairvoyance and if so is there something I should be doing to enhance it or control it? Sorry if I've wasted your time with this I just felt this the appropriate place to ask. Thanks
    If it's clairvoyance, you should be wary about relying it on too much. They aren't the all-knowing titans they've been made out to be.

Take the acclaimed Edgar Cayce for instance. He appeals to an “akashic records” as if it were an absolute source of knowledge. Cayce, like Rudolf Steiner and other occultists, argued for an Essene Jesus.

The Essenes were actually the antithesis of Jesus. If he started off as an Essene, he evidently broke with them. They lived in a cult of appearances (they were so successful in their deceit that they managed to dupe several pagan authors), they took oaths and monopolized knowledge, they were fanatics (proximity to the Dead Sea Scrolls), and celibates (going against the natural order). The woes in Matthew 23 better apply to them. The Jews Josephus and Philo emphasize their worship of the Sun which they set beside Jahwe. No man can serve two masters!

The liberal leaning Pharisees make convenient scapegoats. The Pharisees would have gotten along with the Romans since they cared more for preserving their privileged status than maintaining their religion.

The Essenes are never once mentioned in the NT. The hostility towards the Pharisees and Sadducees is uncanny. It's unlikely that the letters of Paul were authored by a former Pharisee. I think it's safe to assume that the Essenes could have been the authors or corrupters behind the gospels. My point is, how did this one Jewish sect manage to get away blameless in the eyes of the non-Jewish population?

It's usually the ones that keep themselves aloof from the rabble that are the culprits. The Pharisees, in their frequent contact with the people, would have been akin to the Catholic Church. Not necessarily cold and heartless like the early Protestants were.

I'd wager that the Essenes were the ones who had Jesus, if he existed, put to death. Jewish idealism is only found in the individual (see the example of the decent Jew Otto Weininger). When Jews mobilize and flaunt ideals as a group, one certainly has good reason to suspect materialistic gain behind it all.

I'll grant more concessions to a Jewish Kabbalist than a supposedly peaceful Jewish Essene.

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    This is a forum for Germanic people but you claim to be an 'Anglo-American' of 'German and Cherokee' descent. If you are genuinely mixed race then this isn't the place for you.

Name:  CherokeeInjun.png
Views: 73
Size:  78.8 KB

As for your statements on hearing voices that no one else can hear: please go see a doctor and talk to them about this. It is not normal for you to hear things that no one else can. You are likely dealing with a psychological issue, perhaps brought on by stress, injury, etc.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 08:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    This is a forum for Germanic people but you claim to be an 'Anglo-American' of 'German and Cherokee' descent. If you are genuinely mixed race then this isn't the place for you.
    Weren't the Native Americans acknowledged by the NatSocs? It'd be unjust to say that all racial mixtures are bad. A Kalergi type or a Lenin is mainly produced when the creative Nordic mixes with the destructive Oriental.

Not to mention Karl May's influence on Hitler.

But fair enough, rules are rules.

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
    Weren't the Native Americans acknowledged by the NatSocs? Not to mention Karl May's influence on Hitler.

But fair enough, rules are rules.
    1. Hitler waved at Jesse Owens (a Black man) for winning an Olympic race. 'Acknowledging' other races doesn't mean we want to mix with them or that they are our people.

2. Karl May was a fantasist who probably never even met an American Indian.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 9th, 2019 @ 02:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German and Cherokee
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single adult
    Occupation
    disability
    Politics
    I always support the president
    Religion
    Brain Chemistry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As for your statements on hearing voices that no one else can hear: please go see a doctor and talk to them about this. It is not normal for you to hear things that no one else can. You are likely dealing with a psychological issue, perhaps brought on by stress, injury, etc.

Sorry I'll leave. My grandmother is like 25% percent cherokee. I didnt know that was bad. Good bye

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Geto-Dacian & German (Moldova, Transylvania, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Óđins mćr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    463 Posts
    No no one else can hear these voices and I have no control over when they speak. Is this clairvoyance and if so is there something I should be doing to enhance it or control it?
    I also had clairvoyant experiences in my childhood... Back then I couldn't explain them. For me it was about seeing things in advance... much in advance... I also experienced these much later, as a teenager and in my twenties... But as I said, in my case it was about seeing things in advance... not about hearing things... which is not really the same thing, even if they can be related...

My personal advice for you would be to learn more about these kind of things and try to control it yourself somehow, and not being controlled by it. There are also people who are very perceptive and unfortunately other beings, that don't have a physical body, can take control of themselves... which is definitely not something one would desire to happen! Being too receptive, without being able to control it, is not so good...

There are lots of sources you can look for to find out more on these kind of things... But remember, is important to be the one in control of your perceptions... However, I'm not an expert on this, so I don't know more... Maybe would also be good for you to join an authentic spiritual school? If you are interested in that, I'm sure you'll find it in your area, or maybe online... Those who seek shall find it, right?

Also, in your description you say you have a disability... sometimes people with disabilities can develop other perceptions instead... take the case of Vanga from Bulgaria... Don't know if that could be related to your case, but it just came to my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
    Take the acclaimed Edgar Cayce for instance. He appeals to an “akashic records” as if it were an absolute source of knowledge. Cayce, like Rudolf Steiner and other occultists(...)
    Edgar Cayce and "akashic records", good example! Glad that you mentioned it!

As for your statements on hearing voices that no one else can hear: please go see a doctor and talk to them about this. It is not normal for you to hear things that no one else can.
    Oh, come on, please stop being so rude! I see your point here, but are you an admin of the forum to decide on this? Do you know how much he's German and how much he's Cherokee? Maybe he only has some distant Cherokee ancestry, how do you know that? I'm not an admin either to decide on that, it's none of my business...

And specifically for the second part, I would definitely not recommend doctors who would think like you do!

Of course, I don't say that there aren't people who really have a problem with that... but this is often beyond normal psychology and psychiatric issues, it often goes into the realm of parapsychology...

However, this thread is in the Alternative Sciences section, so an advice like that doesn't fit so well in here... we are already on a different ground here... People who really believe these kind of things are crazy should go to other sections of the forum instead!
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 05:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Another troll account bites the dust.

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    While we aren't actually telepathic, Lilly and I can somehow intuitively know what we want to do or desire at the same time without vocalizing it... And this unique ability started to happen before we got married, so familiarity doesn't play a role in it.

This is so uncanny, but cool.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Geto-Dacian & German (Moldova, Transylvania, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Óđins mćr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    While we aren't actually telepathic, Lilly and I can somehow intuitively know what we want to do or desire at the same time without vocalizing it... And this unique ability started to happen before we got married, so familiarity doesn't play a role in it.
    Hehe, I think this is quite normal to happen in couples that really match (sometimes also with very good friends, that are like soul siblings)... It is a form of telepathy, even though it's not a very advanced one...

Also... have you ever noticed thinking of someone and then they call you? Or similar examples... This is also a form of telepathy...

One or two decades earlier, people didn't use telephones (and internet) like today... and they were still able to meet each other without establishing things in all the details... With so much use of technology nowadays people kind of forgot how to use their natural intuition and other extra senses like that...
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast