Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: Women Are Not Breeding Machines Get Over It

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland,Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    The daily stormer is probably the most influential "right wing" news site right now. and they're the main ones peddling a hatred of white women.
    specifically white women. it's sad, but this is the main current in pro-white things of today

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Etain For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    a.k.a. Godwinson SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    8 Minutes Ago @ 12:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    3,551
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    528
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,003
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    You're telling me that you're a sex addict and that's why you deny the facts and oppose change? I know there are many like you out there who will never abandon their lifestyle by their own free will. That's why a dictatorship will be necessary until the problem is solved and our folk has returned to health and normalcy.
    Oh boy, I'm now a 'sex addict' - how much crazier is this thread going to get?

    And what are your plans for all the 'sex addicts' then, solkorset? I suppose they'll be shot as well, after you've finished shooting everyone who is childless, eh? Look, it's all very well trying to create your new healthy master race society but I can foresee a huge demographic disaster looming of the very sort you're trying to avoid

    Anyway, the fact is that you'll never come close to establishing the sort of dictatorship you fantasise about so your best bet is to hope for a Muslim takeover because you'd fit quite nicely into their Sharia system. It's ironic, but we have a lot of sexually repressed single males on here at present who will end up taking us towards the type of culture that they claim to be opposing

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Senior Member Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,522
    Thanked in
    851 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solkorset View Post
    We WILL have to fight this battle without you, but when we have won you will come back to us. That's also female nature.
    Well well; don't let me slow/delay your fights ''warrior'' ....

    Meanwhile...

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    a.k.a. Godwinson SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    8 Minutes Ago @ 12:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    3,551
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    528
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,003
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Solkorset has to be a troll, surely

    If I was writing some cheesy satirical piece about the 'Neo-Nazis' for the CNN Fake News Network Id be using a lot of the material hes providing in his posts.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    oreiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    44 Minutes Ago @ 12:08 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid-CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen worldview
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    961
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    601
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    If Iceland's population falls by a half, they would have a real reason to worry. Way less to worry have other smaller populations, like Norway, Sweden or Belgium (if the Flemish get their will they would be less than a third of the current population, all by their own choice). The countries with millions of inhabitans, there really is no problem at all.
    The population being cut in half is just the prognosis for one generation (+/- 25 years), if we take into account that the average life expectancy is unlikely to further increase. If we take Norway as an example, its native population would decrease from the current 4 million to half a million in just three generations passing away. Such a large country can't possibly operate efficiently with such small numbers. They would completely lose their standing on the financial world stage, and military defenses would be rendered obsolete. And just keep in mind that with a fertility rate of 1.0, every young generation is half the size of the previous one. So you have twice as many 50-75 year-olds as 25-50 year-olds. It would be a utter mess and a nightmare to try to keep afloat.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Plus another factor, America and other colonial countries. Although Germany itself has roughly only ~55mio Germans, worldwide we are some 130 million. The same, or maybe even more, is true for Britain and France, more Brits and French live outside their respective homeland than there itself. Seeing the various Scandinavian regions in America, it's also true for Scandinavians maybe.
    If we take America as an example - even if they completely closed their borders today, Whites would still be destined to become a minority in the near future. Unless combated by increasing with birth rates, they have no legal means to take back political control of their country. And if their numbers keep dwindling as they are currently, I see no likely outcome other than American Whites going the way of the Afrikaner Boers.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    The rest, including reproduction levels, will regulate itself once this problem is solved. Many people who made a choice not to reproduce made it because they feel that they dont want to put a child into "this" world, into social conditions where the children are mobbed, dont even understand their classmates, where the propaganda is directed against their very existence, the universal guilt for everything bad in this world etc pp, plus general social and economic instability, people having 2 or 3 jobs and still see no light at the end of the tunnel, in many regards. The social climate in general, where "diversity" has eroded social cohesion, increased mistrust and all the other negative things that come with "diversity" and multikultism.
    There's a magnitude of factors at play, but what is certain is that we need to change the way our culture views having children. Waiting for it to regulate itself once the 'problem' is solved, is not something I'd want to put my money on. We might be in this mess for a long time. It might end next year, or it might end in a hundred. Safe to say, having more children born can impossibly be a bad thing, and very likely be a necessity for our survival. If nothing else, let's err on the right side of caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    If we dont take back control of our countries and end multikultism (and globalism), we are indeed lost. This means revolution and fight, it will be dirty and bloody. Or we dont fight, because muh violence, and will be mixed away or outright killed within the next 10-20 years. Because the rest of the world is determined to eradicate whitey, and the rest of the world currently swarms into Europe in their millions.
    Like you say, the World is out to get Whitey. You cannot ward yourself against that if you're outnumbered 1 to 20. Either way, I don't foresee any enemies disrupting to current situation and trends. We are slowly but surely being eradicated as it is. The powers that want us gone, have every reason to simply bide their time. Any disruption will have to come from ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Apart from that we dont have the means to do so, mere propaganda to breed white babies will not change an iota about this, and it would only breed more victims for the rape jihad and the coming genocide anyway.
    I'm not sure I understand your position. "Don't make babies, because we're all going to be killed off anyway"?

    If you are hoping for a revolution, you have every reason to push for a surge in White birth rates. Every revolution is fueled by a high level young males within the population. And preferably disenfranchised and unmarried ones. By the time people reach 40 and 50, they are mostly too old for that stuff. Pension is just a few decades ahead, and if they haven't already established a family, they've simply come to accept their fate.

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    It's pretty illusional to "outbreed" the endless supply of third world invaders (none-whites worldwide roughly 6.5 billion - happy breeding).
    We don't have to. But we can't have young men manning the borders when the battle-able 1/4 of the population is busy working for the retirement of the other 3/4.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  10. #56
    a.k.a. Godwinson SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    8 Minutes Ago @ 12:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    3,551
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    528
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,003
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    It isn't just about raw numbers.

    It's who is the most organised and has the best weaponry etc...

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    32 Minutes Ago @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    375
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    407
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Women have a choice of a brown male patriarchy or a white male patriarchy.
    Right now they're choosing the brown male patriarchy. They'll ride the anchor
    of equality all the way down until all of western civilization crashes and burns.

  13. #58
    One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Vlfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Groes Germanien, Dacia (Hyperborea)
    Subrace
    Pontid/Baltid/Dinarid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Gender
    Politics
    Vlkisch
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    722
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    604
    Thanked in
    269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Anyway, the fact is that you'll never come close to establishing the sort of dictatorship you fantasise about so your best bet is to hope for a Muslim takeover because you'd fit quite nicely into their Sharia system. It's ironic, but we have a lot of sexually repressed single males on here at present who will end up taking us towards the type of culture that they claim to be opposing
    I've known at least one such 'white nationalist' male who was a fan of the Muslims and of their system (including how they treat their women). The same guy pretended at some point that he loved me... but he said he didn't want to have kids with me (better that he didn't!) because in his opinion I was inferior for not having blue eyes... I have no idea what he's doing now and if he's still a Muslim lover...


    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Solkorset has to be a troll, surely

    If I was writing some cheesy satirical piece about the 'Neo-Nazis' for the CNN Fake News Network Id be using a lot of the material hes providing in his posts.
    I was thinking about the same thing... Otherwise, if he really believes in what he wrote (in his first post in this thread, at least), would be much better if such a guy would not have any offspring...


    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    It isn't just about raw numbers.

    It's who is the most organised and has the best weaponry etc...
    I'd say it's mostly about the place each race and people has... The first priority it's to stop the massive immigration of non-whites to our countries, and to reverse what can still be reversed about that.

    Anything else it's just futile now... I totally agree with what velvet wrote!

    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    The existential threat is solely due to immigration and race-mixing (...).

    The rest, including reproduction levels, will regulate itself once this problem is solved. Many people who made a choice not to reproduce made it because they feel that they dont want to put a child into "this" world (...)

    If we dont take back control of our countries and end multikultism (and globalism), we are indeed lost. (...) the rest of the world currently swarms into Europe in their millions. (...) mere propaganda to breed white babies will not change an iota about this (...). It's pretty illusional to "outbreed" the endless supply of third world invaders (none-whites worldwide roughly 6.5 billion - happy breeding).

    (...) Continued immigration levels like since 2015, for another 6 years, backed by "universal human rights" through the Migration Pact... do the math yourself. Either we end this now or this will be indeed the end of Europe and European peoples.
    I hope these are clear enough. No other comments.


    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Women have a choice of a brown male patriarchy or a white male patriarchy.
    Right now they're choosing the brown male patriarchy. They'll ride the anchor
    of equality all the way down until all of western civilization crashes and burns.
    This sounds like another troll, I don't even bother to answer to such statements...
    Die Farben duften frisch und grn... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlfr For This Useful Post:


  15. #59
    Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    2,826
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    409
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Women have a choice of a brown male patriarchy or a white male patriarchy.
    Right now they're choosing the brown male patriarchy. They'll ride the anchor
    of equality all the way down until all of western civilization crashes and burns.
    Real women follow real men. Real men would not have allowed anyone into power who would have allowed the import of aliens into their land. So really, it is all the cucks who took the Jew's pieces of silver who are to blame for women even having this "choice" today.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:


  17. #60
    a.k.a. Godwinson SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    8 Minutes Ago @ 12:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    3,551
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    528
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,003
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Democracy is a rigged system and it's quite easy for a small group of subversives to control the majority, regardless of how many 'real men' there are out there.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Multicultural Robots and Racist Machines
    By Nachtengel in forum Research & Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, October 28th, 2017, 08:56 PM
  2. Chickens As Toxic Machines...
    By lfrun in forum Food & Drink
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, 01:07 AM
  3. Machines 'to Match Man by 2029'
    By Dagna in forum Research & Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Monday, June 8th, 2009, 07:36 PM
  4. I Chat, Therefore I Am... Can Machines Think?
    By Ulf in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Friday, May 18th, 2007, 07:01 PM
  5. The Story of Vimanas (Ancient Flying Machines)
    By Frans_Jozef in forum Indo-Germanic Spirituality
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Friday, September 3rd, 2004, 05:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •