Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Favourite 80s Songs

  1. #31
    Senior Member SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 04:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    5,010
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,549
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,532
    Thanked in
    1,361 Posts


    Mind you, I can't stand the sight of the singer!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,637
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,377
    Thanked in
    1,311 Posts
    80's? ''Ancient'' music from my parents time ... LOL.













  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  5. #33
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    689
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    The forum is much harder to use than I remember it (yes, I got old), so I have no longer any idea about how to turn this link into a video, other than to click on it.

    EDIT: Obviously Skadi has a great guide for everything, managed to figure it out now.

    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  6. #34
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    689
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts





    Just a few months short of being 80s songs...





    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs vonTrep For This Useful Post:


  8. #35
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Drusilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    French/German/English
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, England
    Country
    France France
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    108 Posts



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drusilla For This Useful Post:


  10. #36
    a.k.a. Alpensun Ringenwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 09:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swiss
    Ancestry
    Switzerland
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Location
    The edge of the Germanic world
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Don't know what this guy had in mind when writting this song... Could have been a nice hymn to European women..

    Steve Thomson - Europe


    We take your breath, we cry your tears
    We dream your dreams and we all share your fears
    You answer all the questions we never dared to ask
    Promise me it won't be the last

    The gold of sunset in your hair
    Our two leaves are blowing in the air
    Your ocean eyes, they shine the colour of eternity, baby
    Your body bears our destiny

    Europe, I need you, beautiful woman
    Like no lover, like no friend
    We all need you, eternal woman
    Forever your children, forever your man

    You're our future, you're our past
    And life goes by these days so very fast
    As we age in time, the winter in us grows cold
    Our fate in your hands you hold

    Europe, I need you, beautiful woman
    Like no lover, like no friend
    We all need you, eternal woman
    Forever your children, forever you man

    Europe, I need you, beautiful woman
    Like no lover, like no friend
    We all need you, eternal woman
    Forever your children, forever you man
    Forever your man
    Forever your man
    Forever your man
    Forever

    Beautiful woman
    Like no lover, like no friend
    We all need you, eternal woman
    Forever your children, forever your man

    Europe, I need you, beautiful woman
    Like no lover, like no friend
    We all need you, eternal woman
    Forever your children, forever you man

  11. #37
    Senior Member SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 04:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    5,010
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,549
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,532
    Thanked in
    1,361 Posts


    "Daddy was a bank robber but he never hurt nobody
    He just loved to live that way and he loved to steal your money"


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  13. #38
    Moderator Leliana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 11:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Aus Süddeutschland und Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordoalpine
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Location
    An der blauen Donau
    Gender
    Age
    28
    Politics
    Patriotisch; Anti-Islam
    Religion
    Heidentum
    Posts
    452
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    293
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    If you've watched the movie (Blade Runner) beforehand, you'll feel this outro. RIP Rutger Hauer, btw.

    Vangelis - End Titles


    Loyal to my hate

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leliana For This Useful Post:


  15. #39
    Senior Member Coillearnach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 01:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Posts
    282
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    179
    Thanked in
    87 Posts



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Coillearnach For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Most Typical 80s Song?
    By Thusnelda in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: Thursday, January 3rd, 2019, 10:42 PM
  2. Your Favourite/Least Favourite Subjects in School or University
    By Siebenbürgerin in forum Education & Schooling
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 04:28 AM
  3. Your Favourite Cute Nazi Themed Pop Songs
    By RoyBatty in forum Film, TV, & Performing Arts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Monday, August 20th, 2012, 11:45 PM
  4. What Are Your Favourite Politically Charged/Rechtsrock Songs?
    By Bittereinder in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, September 10th, 2010, 05:59 PM
  5. Some of my favourite Pub Songs ....
    By Demigorgona in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •