Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: The Nordic resistance movement now have an English website

  1. #11
    Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    2,983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Who carried those flags... no idea. Media did't care....it identified all of them to that.
    Of course they did. They are THE ENEMY. And that's why many of them pose with Swastika flags themselves, to aid in the defamation of nationalists.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Senior Member J.Yaxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 05:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Posts
    286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    If anyone is interested, here is the NRM's political platform:

    https://www.nordfront.se/wp-content/...2/Our-Path.pdf

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:


  5. #13
    a.k.a. Volk und Rasse Fylgje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 08:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Posts
    211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    357
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    This is how they are portrayed in Denmark


    Neo-Nazis cover Danish minister's driveway with refuse


    Denmark's minister for the environment Jakob Ellemann-Jensen has been sent a pile of refuse by neo-Nazi organisation the Nordic Resistance Movement (NRM).

    A pile of refuse was delivered to the home of Ellemann-Jessen as well as a second politician accompanied by a message from the extremist far right group, Ritzau reports.




    “There is no place in democracy for expressing disagreement in this manner,” the minister said via email.


    “Disagreement is okay, but must be expressed in a legal manner and in a way that respects that there are many members of parliament that have families who did not choose for their husband, father or mother to be in politics,” he continued.


    “I would have preferred this to have been kept quiet, but those responsible have now brought attention to their actions,” the minister added.


    The second politician to be targeted by the NRM's rubbish-based action is reported to be Lasse P. N. Olsen, an Aalborg Municipality councillor with the Red-Green Alliance.


    Olsen wrote on Facebook that the incident had been reported to police.


    “I have reported it to the police, who seem to be taking it very seriously. The housing association has also informed me that they will report it,” he wrote.




    NRM claimed on its website that the refuse dumps were part of a larger “operation”, in which litter has been collected from natural areas and dumped at municipal and other official buildings. The group said it left refuse “with the responsible politicians,” Ritzau reports.


    On its website, the Danish Nordic Resistance Movement describes itself as a “revolutionary National Socialist militant organisation” and claims to have originated from “the Swedish neo-Nazi movement”.


    Sweden's Nordic Resistance Movement has been involved in several high-profile demonstrations and public events in recent years.




    The Swedish neo-Nazi group, founded in 1997, promotes openly racist and anti-Semitic doctrine.

    https://www.thelocal.dk/20180529/neo...ay-with-refuse

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fylgje For This Useful Post:


  7. #14
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,120
    Thanked in
    1,162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    The verdict is split on that one. For most people whose thoughts are feminized, perhaps this is only seen on the surface and spoken of as a terrible thing (and such reactions are given huge legitimacy by (((the media.))) But on the other hand, real men and real women would lose all respect for a group that tolerates such a being spitting on them. The death was not intentional, but the druggie started it, after all.
    What I meant:

    Yes. Media took all out of it ... plus via other cases ... and all those together are (in my understanding) the official reasons why Polices are now trying to wind NRM up as a organization/movement in Finland. If Supreme Court of Finland ends to same decision as others before it ... NRM's operations in Finland becomes more difficult (goes ''underground''?).
    Unofficially? Polices are worried about these movements (how to keep them in control) and especially if they would increase their popularity one day in the future. And via several cases (negative publicity) ... people just offered tools/weapons into Polices hands to try outlaw them.

    The above ''process'' is not a common in Finland as since WWII the same has happened only once. Generally speaking freedom of speech and rights to organize are ''strong'' basic rights here. So pure academic eyes ... this is interesting case.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  9. #15
    Senior Member Tunrida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 08:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Upland Upland
    Location
    Stockholm
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Housewife
    Politics
    National socialist
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Oh, they have done bit stupid things like this....



    Druggie spat on the ground as where their flags where ... one of the guys run against druggie and kick. Druggie hit his head on the asphalt and died 2 days later (brain damages). That was't very good ''promotion''.
    That's the story promoted by the media and not actually what happened.
    The druggie spat, got kicked, ended up in hospital and then ran away from the hospital and died a whole week afterwards from a drug overdose.

    If you spit at people, you will have to expect to get a reaction. We will not tolerate being treated like that.
    If you live in the Nordic countries, join the Nordic resistance movement. There are no excuses.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tunrida For This Useful Post:


  11. #16
    Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    2,983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunrida View Post
    That's the story promoted by the media and not actually what happened.
    The druggie spat, got kicked, ended up in hospital and then ran away from the hospital and died a whole week afterwards from a drug overdose.

    If you spit at people, you will have to expect to get a reaction. We will not tolerate being treated like that.
    Exactly. If the NRM consisted solely of little girls with flowers in their hair selling lemonade, the media would make them out to be crazed murderers. It doesn't matter what we do, as nationalists of any sort will be demonized, so we might as well stand up for ourselves and fight. When possible, the media must be dealt with as the enemy it is.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

  12. #17
    Senior Member Tunrida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 08:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Upland Upland
    Location
    Stockholm
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Housewife
    Politics
    National socialist
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    What I meant:

    Yes. Media took all out of it ... plus via other cases ... and all those together are (in my understanding) the official reasons why Polices are now trying to wind NRM up as a organization/movement in Finland. If Supreme Court of Finland ends to same decision as others before it ... NRM's operations in Finland becomes more difficult (goes ''underground''?).
    Unofficially? Polices are worried about these movements (how to keep them in control) and especially if they would increase their popularity one day in the future. And via several cases (negative publicity) ... people just offered tools/weapons into Polices hands to try outlaw them.

    The above ''process'' is not a common in Finland as since WWII the same has happened only once. Generally speaking freedom of speech and rights to organize are ''strong'' basic rights here. So pure academic eyes ... this is interesting case.
    This event was not needed for them to try outlaw the organization. Of course they would try it anyway. Not even the court decided that the druggie died because of the kick, this picture is only promoted by the media. They try to get public support for this.

    It's smart of them to do so of course, but it's still a made up story and they would try ban us anyway.
    If you live in the Nordic countries, join the Nordic resistance movement. There are no excuses.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tunrida For This Useful Post:


  14. #18
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,120
    Thanked in
    1,162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunrida View Post
    That's the story promoted by the media and not actually what happened.
    The druggie spat, got kicked, ended up in hospital and then ran away from the hospital and died a whole week afterwards from a drug overdose.

    If you spit at people, you will have to expect to get a reaction. We will not tolerate being treated like that.

    Oh, I agree (partly). Yes...what I hear is that he was transported to hospital (stayed there for awhile), then he wanted to get back at home and hospital had set him free. After that ... he died bit later (yes ... had used drugs as earlier) but honestly I think he died because of drugs and a hit of his head.

    Still that doesn't really matter (in a big scale) .... if we forget the court decision the kicker got now.

    Meaning: Media did its ''work'' .... most of the Finns remember only those flags, a kick and that a man died.

    Fair or not.

    The Supreme Court is very independent organization and it can make decisions against what most of Finns values (based on their morals) or keep ''right''. But it is damn easier for them to make their decision if it fits on the line what most of Finns thinks ''right''.
    That's what I meant by ''media-game'' here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tunrida View Post
    This event was not needed for them to try outlaw the organization. Of course they would try it anyway. Not even the court decided that the druggie died because of the kick, this picture is only promoted by the media. They try to get public support for this.

    It's smart of them to do so of course, but it's still a made up story and they would try ban us anyway.
    Oh, I don't deny this. Like I wrote ... polices (and probable some politicians) wants ban your organization, no matter what. They just have waited good enough opportunities to do that (as it is not easy in Finland).

    I also doubt that then they started this law process they were not 100% sure that they will gonna win it (=you would become banned ), but despite of that they were ready to someway test it. Maybe they trusted it 80:20 or 70:30.

    So, that's much they want you to become banned. Even ready to take a small risk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Exactly. If the NRM consisted solely of little girls with flowers in their hair selling lemonade, the media would make them out to be crazed murderers. It doesn't matter what we do, as nationalists of any sort will be demonized, so we might as well stand up for ourselves and fight. When possible, the media must be dealt with as the enemy it is.
    True.

    The problem just is that without support of majority ... it is very difficult to win/succeed anything.

    What is wrong if average ethnic young girl (a Finn if we still stay in Finland ... as a example) is almost as worried/scared about different nationalist groups (flags, status, jackets) as she feels against refugee gangs. Should she feel so?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  16. #19
    Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    2,983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    What is wrong if average ethnic young girl (a Finn if we still stay in Finland ... as a example) is almost as worried/scared about different nationalist groups (flags, status, jackets) as she feels against refugee gangs. Should she feel so?

    Her feelings are 100% manipulated by the people who have the money to run media companies and control politicians, and we know, ultimately, who that is. They are the enemy, turning our people against those who actually love them. Can you imagine a worse evil in this world?
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

  17. #20
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,120
    Thanked in
    1,162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post

    Her feelings are 100% manipulated by the people who have the money to run media companies and control politicians, and we know, ultimately, who that is. They are the enemy, turning our people against those who actually love them. Can you imagine a worse evil in this world?
    It really doesn't matter much how those feelings have been created/born as long as they exist.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 29th, 2018, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, November 16th, 2016, 06:20 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Monday, April 12th, 2010, 07:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •