Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Classify American Inventor Thomas Edison

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    Meds have typically have olive skin, not pale white!

Here's the reasons why I don't classify his as med:

He has blue eyes, his face is sharply defined, and his eyebrows are too thin to be a med. Even by women's standards his eyebrows are fairly thin. His lips also seem to thin to be med. His hair seems to be more of a medium-light brown color, since photos make your hair look much darker than it really is.
    NP88

Here are the composition of Spain, its a good illustration of the European types found here, pleaes compare with the Levantine olive type, its not even close, so could we end this strange debate???

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Classify American Inventor Thomas Edison

Originally posted by triskel
    NP88

Here are the composition of Spain, its a good illustration of the European types found here, pleaes compare with the Levantine olive type, its not even close, so could we end this strange debate???
    and the European " Med types " wich arent Med but a mixture of the different subtypes, hope this helps...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Classify American Inventor Thomas Edison

and the European " Med types " wich arent Med but a mixture of the different subtypes, hope this helps...
    The first batch is obviously the non-white or non-indigenous element you contrast with the latter who are considered real Spaniards? Still though, the guy to the left of the blond looks Near Eastern. Having lighter skin isn't always a good criterion, take American Jews for instance.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Wednesday, February 5th, 2003 at 04:57 PM.

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Classify American Inventor Thomas Edison

Originally posted by Nordhammer
    The first batch is obviously the non-white or non-indigenous element you contrast with the latter who are considered real Spaniards? Still though, the guy to the left of the blond looks Near Eastern. Having lighter skin isn't always a good criterion, take American Jews for instance.
    The first batch are Palestinians, it was for a demonstration what muslim scum looks like and even worse how they behave and act in contrast to the Celtic fest held in Galicia every year celebrating pagan Indo European Goods... near eastern or not, thats the reallity of many places in Europe and I am sure over there aswell.
    You can also find French and German looking near Eastern!!
    Not that bad considering that I saw Icelanders and Norwegians being called jewish and Hither asaitic on this board...

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

<< so meds around the Northern shores are olive skinned.. is that right??? I dident se ONE with olive skin among the Italian politicians.. Olive characteristics are an Arabid trait and common in North Africa and the Middle East.. but then again, I am not surprised to hear nonsens anymore.. >>

Wtf? When did I say anything about skin colour at all? I said meds are at their highest numbers in south Europe, and nords are at their highest numbers in north Europe.
    Meds can be strange. First they'll claim they "don't care" what nords think of them, but then they will try to justify their worth to nords by pointing out how "similiar" the two groups are.
    "Meds mixed with Germans!" "Some meds have light skin!"

Hamlet VI

"Wtf? When did I say anything about skin colour at all? I said meds are at their highest numbers in south Europe, and nords are at their highest numbers in north Europe.
    Meds can be strange. First they'll claim they "don't care" what nords think of them, but then they will try to justify their worth to nords by pointing out how "similiar" the two groups are.

LOL. Envious bastards they are.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Originally posted by Kalos
    << so meds around the Northern shores are olive skinned.. is that right??? I dident se ONE with olive skin among the Italian politicians.. Olive characteristics are an Arabid trait and common in North Africa and the Middle East.. but then again, I am not surprised to hear nonsens anymore.. >>

Wtf? When did I say anything about skin colour at all? I said meds are at their highest numbers in south Europe, and nords are at their highest numbers in north Europe.
    Another thing which distinguishes the typical Nord is their skin vascularity, which is more of a rosey countenance than a pallid white. Fair-skinned Meds and Asians usually don't have this ruddiness, at least to the same degree.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Classify American Inventor Thomas Edison

The first batch are Palestinians, it was for a demonstration what muslim scum looks like and even worse how they behave and act in contrast to the Celtic fest held in Galicia every year celebrating pagan Indo European Goods... near eastern or not, thats the reallity of many places in Europe and I am sure over there aswell.
    You can also find French and German looking near Eastern!!
    Not that bad considering that I saw Icelanders and Norwegians being called jewish and Hither asaitic on this board...
    Study some antropology will you? Then you will know what the difference between meds and nordic is. There are many differences. The locations of which are also detailed here if you scroll down a bit: http://www.racialcompact.com/nordishrace.html

Well, believe it or not we have a sizeable population of jews in any country in Europe, and it would not surprise me at all of some of the politicians shown were in fact jews of the hither-asiatic race.

In the picture you show above, the guy on the left looks eastern med and the guy on the right is some type of nordish just look at his ruddy skin. Also notice the hairiness of the dark haired man on the left compared to the blond.

Obviously I see the difference between White southern Europeans and the non-white scum who often lives nearby.

PS: Nordics and meds are not my invention, nearly every anthropologist who has classified the White race has put them into (at least) three groups:

Mediterraneans (olive skinned, long headed dark hair and eyes)
    Alpines (pale with rosy cheeks, dark hair and eyed, broad headed)
    Nordics (pinkish white skin, long headed, light eyes and hair)

If you read more there are more differences but I don't really want to go into all of them in this post.
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Thursday, February 6th, 2003 at 01:47 AM.

Hamlet VI

"Another thing which distinguishes the typical Nord is their skin vascularity, which is more of a rosey countenance than a pallid white. Fair-skinned Meds and Asians usually don't have this ruddiness, at least to the same degree."

Hmm, that's true. Pale Asians usually have a yellow tint to their skin, and pale Mediteraneans have what seems to be a grayish undertone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234