Thread: Nevada Man Blinded, Paralyzed, and Nearly Died After Getting the Flu Shot

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Mecklenburg, Böhmen, Buchenland, Siebenbürgen, Ancient Dacia (Hyperborea)
    Subrace
    Pontid/Baltid/Dinarid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Nevada Man Blinded, Paralyzed, and Nearly Died After Getting the Flu Shot

Nevada Man Blinded, Paralyzed, and Nearly Died After Getting the Flu Shot

A father in Nevada was left paralyzed and blind after he got the flu shot in November (2018) after the vaccine caused him to contract Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

As Americans enter another flu season, the question of whether to get this year’s flu shot hangs in the air for many and the dismal success rate of last year’s vaccine serves as a major deciding factor. Another factor which is undoubtedly influencing the decisions of Americans in whether or not to get the flu shot is the fact that some people experience adverse reactions. Shane Morgan is one of those people.

We do not make recommendations about what you and your family should do in regards to vaccination. It is important to note, however, that this information is seldom reported in the mainstream media which is why we find it necessary to report.

Morgan, like millions of other Americans, was vaccinated against the influenza virus in November. However, within 36 hours of receiving the shot, he began experiencing symptoms of the flu.
    About 36 hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick”, said Mr. Morgan’s wife, Monique.
    After staying in bed for a week at his house, Morgan did not improve. In fact, things got far worse and he had to be admitted to the emergency room ICU.

My eyes wouldn’t focus on stuff” Morgan said. “I thought it was my inner ears sickness that I had. I got up to use the bathroom and I realized I couldn’t walk. My legs were like rubber. My hands were totally numb.”
    Morgan was now experiencing symptoms far worse than the actual flu and he was partially paralyzed.
    He’s like: ‘I can’t feel my legs… I need you to take me to the emergency room’,” said Mrs. Morgan.

Hours after being admitted to the ICU, Morgan was placed on life support which included a ventilator and a feeding tube. While in intensive care, Morgan was diagnosed with Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS).
    According to the CDC, side effects of the flu vaccine are generally mild and go away on their own within a few days. Common side effects from the flu shot include soreness, redness, and/or swelling from the shot, headache, fever, nausea, and muscle aches.

Other less common side effects, however, include fainting and, like what happened to Mr. Morgan, GBS, according to the CDC.
    GBS is an autoimmune disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the peripheral nervous system (the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord), resulting in muscle weakness, sometimes paralysis and breathing difficulties, which in rare cases may lead to death.

Although most people recover from GBS, some retain residual symptoms such as excessive fatigue, sensory disturbances, muscle weakness, and chronic pain.
    Morgan was experiencing that pain.
    The pain is excruciating”, Morgan said. “It’s just dumb luck I have an immune system that does not like what’s in that vaccine.”

In addition to seasonal influenza vaccines, GBS has also been reported as a potential side effect of other vaccines including Merck & Co.’s live attenuated MMR (mumps, measles, rubella) II vaccine, as well as hepatitis B, meningococcal polysaccharide, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) and polio vaccines.
    I never thought that any of this could ever happen”, said Mr. Morgan.

Indeed, most people do not think that this could ever happen to them. But the possibility is always there. It is for this reason that mandatory vaccinations are considered by many experts to be a violation of informed consent.
    It is no question that the subject of vaccines is profoundly controversial. On both sides of the argument exists truth and lies that can hinder the ability of some to make rational decisions. But these decisions ultimately fall upon those who would be receiving said vaccines. Removing the ability of the parent or patient to make these decisions is as Orwellian as it is dangerous.

The Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) reported in the British Medical Journal that every year, approximately 5,700 U.S. children suffer from seizures as a direct result of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine. (See Physicians for Informed Consent Finds MMR Vaccine Causes Seizures in 5,700 U.S. Children Annually)

To make accurate and ethical public health decisions, the risks of a vaccine must be compared to the risks of the disease one is trying to prevent”, said Dr. Shira Miller, PIC president and founder. “When considering the MMR vaccine to prevent measles, the risks of the MMR vaccine need to be compared to the risks of measles.”

While there is a risk of seizure from contracting measles, according to the data, the risk of developing seizures from the vaccine to combat measles is five times higher. What’s more, the seizures from the MMR vaccine are far worse, according to the study and can cause permanent harm.

For example, 5% of febrile seizures result in epilepsy, a chronic brain disorder that leads to recurring seizures. Annually, about 300 MMR-vaccine seizures (5% of 5,700) will lead to epilepsy,” PIC points out. PIC notes that the government reporting system for vaccine injuries, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), receives only fraction of the those reported seizures from the MMR vaccination. According to PIC, this could mean that there is an underreporting of other serious vaccine adverse events from MMR, including permanent neurological harm and death. “In the United States, measles is generally a benign, short-term viral infection; 99.99% of measles cases fully recover,” said Dr. Miller. “As it has not been proven that the MMR vaccine is safer than measles, there is insufficient evidence to demonstrate that mandatory measles mass vaccination results in a net public health benefit in the United States.

While vaccines may show potential to benefit society, those who irresponsibly attempt to force others to receive them – without their consent – are little more than medical dictators who couldn’t care less about the lives of those like Morgan and the thousands of others – including children – who experience adverse effects.

Luckily, Morgan did not die and after spending 3 weeks in the ICU, he is now home with his family. But he is far from back to normal as he’s still partially blind and in a wheelchair. To those who don’t think through their medical decisions, the Morgans have some advice. “Everybody just says it’s a coincidence. It’s not”, Monique said. “It’s 100 percent a reality, a side effect of the flu shot.
    I’d rather have the flu 10-1”, Morgan said, telling families to do their research before blindly getting that shot in the arm.

Source

Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Víðálfr For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    I've never had a flu shot. The local Walgreens pharmacy offers flu and pneumonia shots. I've been asked to take them when I was there and I declined.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    The body's immune system is more effective than any medicine, when it is in proper working order. I'm a confirmed believer in taking vitamin AND mineral supplements to maintain that working order. It has worked well for me. If I do happen to be around a lot of sick people, I will increase my vitamin C and D intake, as those are the most important tools for the immune system, but EVERYTHING matters, so a very good multivitamin and a coral calcium supplement (calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and dozens of trace minerals) are essential, too.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 01:55 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    The last flu shot I had in '86 was mandated by the Air Force. I haven't had one since then. I had the flu in 2004 I think. Never had the flu before or since.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Mum
    Politics
    Environment friendly
    Religion
    Heathen/Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Taking zinc now for 3 years and I've not had any colds and flus. Zinc is natural and far better than a flu jab.
    (It doesn't matter how old the song is, I won't stop liking it).

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fire spirit For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Lilly and I no longer receive flu vaccines, because we're highly skeptical of their true value.

Due to our respiratory conditions though, we do take pneumonia shots every six years just to be on the safe side.

Lilly has chronic bronchitis and mild asthma. And I have severe asthma. Being afflicted with another respiratory infection on top of these could kill us.
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.” Robert A. Heinlein

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of God
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Lilly and I no longer receive flu vaccines, because we're highly skeptical of their true value.

Due to our respiratory conditions though, we do take pneumonia shots every six years just to be on the safe side.

Lilly has chronic bronchitis and mild asthma. And I have severe asthma. Being afflicted with another respiratory infection on top of these could kill us.
    I have not had any flue poison injections for years. Now and then I had colds. My immune system took care of it. Eat right and wear warm cloths when the weather gets ugly. Do not go on shopping sprees where too many people are present. Wash your hands frequently especially before eating. Basic hygiene does wonders.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post: