Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pentagon: 71% of Americans Are too Dumb, Fat, or Criminal for Military Service

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    This was Central America in the 1980s. Kill enough of them and we wouldn't be having a migrant crisis from that region in 2019. One way to help ourselves, demographically, is to address the population problems in the nations sending their surplus peoples to the West. War, famine, pestilence, the latest i-phone in return for voluntary sterilization, whatever it takes.
    Just stop the aid.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bittereinder View Post
    And your government and queen have done the same for hundreds of years. Pot calling the kettle black.
    Yes, I agree. The United Kingdom is an emasculated vassal State of Washington-I do not disagree. It is good to find some common ground with you. I am against all war.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Leave me alone WK if I wanted to talk to a vegetable I would go to the fridge and get one.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Leave me alone WK if I wanted to talk to a vegetable I would go to the fridge and get one.
    Is that where you keep your wife?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    I can't speak for anybody else but I joined to travel to exotic lands, meet exotic peoples and kill them.
    I found some footage of you on tour SB.

SB

Apocalypse Now: Ride of the Valkyres

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts

SB

Damn I'm not that old.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    921 Posts

SB

My older brother served in Vietnam as a combat soldier from '68-'69. What he experienced there destroyed his youthful innocence. He came home to us a very troubled man.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Passionate Soldier Reveals What He Saw In Vietnam

Indeed Vietnam is one of the most interesting geopolitical events in the 20th century. The reason behind that war is still obscured...

Anyway Apocalypse Now and FMJ does a prity good job of conveying that sense of hell on earth.

Lt Col Kilgore is one of those immortal characters from cinema that will define the 20th century.

Ride of the Valkyries come on people cool factor of 10 000.

"I can't speak for anybody else but I joined to travel to exotic lands, meet exotic peoples and kill them."

Sounds like Lt Col Kilgore's epitaph.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Volk und Rasse View Post
    Just like Spengler wrote it. A historical moment like this was predictable.
    Spengler's no prophet for humanity, as he didn't take the unpredictable element into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Then there's the dumbing down of the entire education system. Common core math for example was designed to be impossible so whites would get the same grades as non whites. Our entire education system caters to non whites and white kids are ignored or called nazis.
    Is it really a dumbing down if the educators have deliberately avoided or shut down any kind of proposed substantial reform for over 70-80 years? All the recommended reforms proposed today are superficial in comparison. Proposals such as the elimination of Latin/Greek from the curriculum, except for specialized training i.e. philologists? Or the omission of mandatory secondary languages, which are again, only suited for specialized training i.e. diplomats? I'm sure most people choose to learn a second language so they can boast about it to their friends and flaunt their privilege. What's the whole point of teaching art and music to inartistic people? It remains undigested and they eventually throw it overboard as useless or they produce caricatures of it. The education system has been dying for centuries and this "dumbing down" you speak of is merely the inevitable outcome. It's because the teachers don't want to step down from their pedestal and re-learn everything that they enable it's stagnation. After all, in the elite's view, the people only exist for the state and the state demands that “the young man must one day become a useful member of human society.” Get a job, make money, pay taxes. That's the basic sum of the average successful life.

I'll give some advice despite my contempt for America. How to awaken the average American?

Tragedy is the best purgative. He must lose everything that has kept him tethered to the status quo. I'm speaking from experience. From my youth, my aim was always to live a carefree normal life. Get it done and out of the way so I don't have to think about it. That was my attitude towards all homework. Under the IQ system, I'd have probably been ranked below average. Math was always my worst subject, it's the one thing I could never overcome. I was robbed of this privileged normal life via systematic verbal abuse. It'd have at least been bearable if I had been received Stoic training and had been physically beaten up from an early age by picking fights with people (another thing I picked up from Hitler. The past me would have been appalled at this recommendation). But since I only had Christianity to lean upon at that time, I was turned into a nervous wreck, unfit for life. As such, I never got to graduate from high school and was turned into a social pariah/hermit. Yet this deprivation and total isolation has afforded me a tremendous amount of time for reading and studying and I think it proper of me to say that I've far exceeded most of my peers, since they stopped learning after they graduated. How many people can honestly recall what they learned in school?

Following that, he must awaken an instinct for beauty, this is the lesson ancient Greece has in store for him. Read the classics. Study the architecture and sculptures (doing it right before you sleep would be the best time since you don't usually think about these things). A humanistic training is fundamental and one of the chief qualifications for leadership.

And needless to say, he must not neglect training of the body. "The body profits little" is the antithesis to Spartan training. This biblical directive wasn't originally intended to be read by everyone, it's only for the highly cultivated wise men, spiritual masters, elderly, etc. that it's relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    The good news is the kids are rebelling to this treatment. The latest generation in America is starting to be called "generation zyklon". They've been called "nazis" by teachers so often while non whites get away with murder they simply laugh and roman salute. The jews could very well find themselves longing for the good old days of the SS.
    Do you have non-sensationalist sources for this?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345