Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon: 71% of Americans Are too Dumb, Fat, or Criminal for Military Service

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 03:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rentz View Post
    Except in the Air Force. We aren't stupid. We send the officers to fight.
    Rofl.
    That is actually true in Sweden too. Sweden has been forced to lower/easier its schools' syllabus/curriculum while last decades...so that high enough % of their teenagers can still pass it. They don't talk about it much (public), but is true. Because of immigrants kids. That doesn't mean that University studies etc. would be any easier today ... only that students who are ending their school years (15-16 years old) have in average level worse knowledges than earlier.
    The good news is the kids are rebelling to this treatment. The latest generation in America is starting to be called "generation zyklon". They've been called "nazis" be teachers so often while non whites get away with murder they simply laugh and roman salute.
    The jews could very well find themselves longing for the
    good old days of the SS.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    20 Hours Ago @ 04:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Being conscripted into an army against one's will constitutes slavery
    No offence, but that sounds like something a limp wristed Marxist would say. I think all healthy and able males should do national service and there should be conscription if there is a threat of invasion. Why should some slackers sit back enjoying the freedoms provided, while others do all the hard work to ensure their security and freedom from oppression such as slavery?
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aesthete For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 04:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Rofl.

The good news is the kids are rebelling to this treatment. The latest generation in America is starting to be called "generation zyklon". They've been called "nazis" be teachers so often while non whites get away with murder they simply laugh and roman salute.
    The jews could very well find themselves longing for the
    good old days of the SS.
    So do I.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    No offence, but that sounds like something a limp wristed Marxist would say. I think all healthy and able males should do national service and there should be conscription if there is a threat of invasion. Why should some slackers sit back enjoying the freedoms provided, while others do all the hard work to ensure their security and freedom from oppression such as slavery?
    I am neither Marxist nor 'limp wristed' and unlike most of the 'men' on here I have bred so watch your comments sonny.

If you are foolish enough to risk life and limp for the Zionist State that governs your country, to die for an elite that does not give a toss about you then go ahead! All the best with the 'gung ho'. Let me know when you arrange your appointment with the Army/Navy/Airforce careers office and I will organise a Skadi whip round for you.

Who do we trust?
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts
    Well dying of obsessive pizza eating or drugs would be a lifestyle choice which those individuals are at least free to make. Being conscripted into an army against one's will constitutes slavery
    Well, that's a lolbertarian thing to say. I'm not obsessed with personal liberty at all cost (that's an Anglo thing - and even Anglos have a history of conscription of their own), the community comes first.

A lifestyle choice, please! Laziness and apathy is more like it...

It's called doing your duty. Conscription should be brought back. It would do a lot of people a world of good and the social dividend would be great, a win-win for everybody. Yes, I know we're talking about the U.S. in this case, I'm not suggesting these conscripts should be send off to fight wars abroad, they should form a territorial army.
    "Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive." - William Wordsworth

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Well, that's a lolbertarian thing to say. I'm not obsessed with personal liberty at all cost (that's an Anglo thing), the community comes first.
    It's called doing your duty. Conscription should be brought back. It would do a lot of people a world of good and the social dividend would be great, a win-win for everybody. Yes, I know we're talking about the U.S. in this case, I'm not suggesting these conscripts should be send off to fight wars abroad, they should form a territorial army.
    Liberty was treasured above all else by the Germanic peoples. This obsession with 'duty' is a very Roman, not a Germanic trait. The Germanic tribes for instance knew no form of conscription. There was no compulsion to follow the war leader and the individual warrior decided whether they should fight and when they should return home. So any fighting was done willingly, not because they were compelled to do so.

We no longer live unfortunately in that lost age of our Germanic past but in 'nation' (a concept alien to the Germanic tribesman) States in which the organs of the State exist for the protection of the elite, a cosmopolitan elite and the promotion of their interests. The common man is merely a wage slave in peace time, a mere Thrall and in wartime cannon fodder, dispensable to the elite who ensure that their sons never do any fighting (and avoid conscription, eg quite a few US Presidents including the present 'Commander in Chief'). If you are so keen to fight for a corrupt 'western' oppressive regime which floods your land with foreigners then go ahead and join up! I will organise a whip round for you and take over your admin duties on Skadi (it is the least that I can do). In fact how much military service and action have you thus far experienced?

Who do we trust?
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts
    Liberty was treasured above all else by the Germanic peoples.
    If you care for liberty then you must care for security. There can be no individual liberty if the community is unfree or unhealthy/addicted/criminal for that matter. Addiction isn't freedom. And you're talking about a long time ago - we don't live in tribal times anymore, no matter how much you would want that. Conscription is a very recent phenomenon and it's as much ours as it is of the Latins. The time and challenges demand it.

Not all personal liberty is equally good for the individual - just look at the title of this thread.

The Germanic tribes for instance knew no form of conscription. There was no compulsion to follow the war leader and the individual warrior decided whether they should fight and when they should return home. So any fighting was done willingly, not because they were compelled to do so.
    You can't win wars if people decide to go home in the middle of a war, it's a matter of pragmatism. Germanics learned that that along the way. If you're so keen on larping as a tribesman in the year 50 AD - move out of your house, donate all your money and possessions to Skadi, and go live amongst the trees. But I guess you prefer living the "Roman" way after all.

If you are so keen to fight for a corrupt 'western' oppressive regime which floods your land with foreigners then go ahead and join up!
    Why do you continue to use that argument, including in your own "war, what is good for" thread? No-one (or maybe just a single person) on this forum is interested in fighting in neocon wars, no-one has our current regimes in mind when they think of fighting wars for our countries. I'm certainly not signing up for the Belgian army (not that I would see any action anyway) and the professional army of the Belgian state is the enemy of my nation, Flanders. I may be ordered to shoot on my people if I sign up in the case of a push for Flemish independence. I made it abundantly clear I'm talking about a territorial army in the U.S. Theoretically, I'm in favor of conscription in Flanders, if us Flemings had an independent country - and if it was ruled by a nationalist government then perhaps that army may be used abroad too.
    "Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive." - William Wordsworth

Last Online
    20 Hours Ago @ 04:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Let me know when you arrange your appointment with the Army/Navy/Airforce careers office and I will organise a Skadi whip round for you.
    Don't worry about the whip around as I already enlisted years ago bitch.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aesthete For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Don't worry about the whip around as I already enlisted years ago bitch.
    Ad hominem. Why do you feel the need to insult someone with an opposing view? It does not advance your argument and you merely suceed in appearing Neanderthal so try sticking to the facts. You will gain more respect that way.

Would you mind sharing with me your personal reasons for joining the Army please? Sometimes people have done so in times of high unemployment purely to obtain paid work.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 10:55 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Would you mind sharing with me your personal reasons for joining the Army please? Sometimes people have done so in times of high unemployment purely to obtain paid work.
    I can't speak for anybody else but I joined to travel to exotic lands, meet exotic peoples and kill them.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast