Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Migrant controversy: W.K. versus S.P. (Thread Split "Paris Is Burning")

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts

Migrant controversy: W.K. versus S.P. (Thread Split "Paris Is Burning")

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Coming back to the 'Yellow Jackets' movement and I've read quite a lot about this from French sources over the past couple of months. I wrote this recently on another forum ...

I've also read a lot of comments asking why the CRS units are using such heavy-handed methods to suppress native French demonstrators when they treat immigrant rioters with kid gloves, when they intervene at all!
    There is no conspiracy here. You are seeing the French State act this way because it is under violent assault. If the same thing happened in London then you would expect also a strong response except the use of water cannon (much to the chagrin of fomer Mayor of London, Boris Johnson), rubber bullets and tear gas would not be permitted.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    There is definitely a double standard at work!

When Negroes rioted for several days across London during 2011 the police were nowhere to be seen and only well after the event did they try and round up a few of the ringleaders (after careful consultations with 'community leaders')

Compare this with how they dealt with the rural protests the following year, when a lot of law-abiding middle-class WHITE people turned up in London and received some very rough treatment!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    There is definitely a double standard at work!

When Negroes rioted for several days across London during 2011 the police were nowhere to be seen and only well after the event did they try and round up a few of the ringleaders (after careful consultations with 'community leaders')

Compare this with how they dealt with the rural protests the following year, when a lot of law-abiding middle-class WHITE people turned up in London and received some very rough treatment!
    I recall seeing plenty of white chavs engaged in criminal activity including looting as the riots progressed. What may have started out as a reaction to the shooting of some scum enlarged into general criminal activity across England and committed by any and all races.

What event are you alluding to in 2012?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    Well, there was something called a 'Countryside March' that took place in 2012 ...

However, I may have got my events mixed up because the one where the police dealt very brutally with the rural demonstrators was this earlier one in 2004 ...

My point stands though that you have to treat Negroes with great respect in the UK, France & elsewhere whilst the native population receives no such privileges.

Your comment about some White CHAVS eventually getting involved in the 2011 riots does not alter the fact that the blacks were initially given a free rein to cause carnage across London for several days. No wonder it spread to other places when it was observed that you could loot shops with total impunity!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Well, there was something called a 'Countryside March' that took place in 2012 ...

However, I may have got my events mixed up because the one where the police dealt very brutally with the rural demonstrators was this earlier one in 2004 ...

My point stands though that you have to treat Negroes with great respect in the UK, France & elsewhere whilst the native population receives no such privileges.

Your comment about some White CHAVS eventually getting involved in the 2011 riots does not alter the fact that the blacks were initially given a free rein to cause carnage across London for several days. No wonder it spread to other places when it was observed that you could loot shops with total impunity!
    You need to check your first link-it was 2002. I suspected that you may be referring to the Countryside Alliance March but there is a 10 year difference in your dates-never mind. And what "rough treatment" was this?

The riots started in London and London is primarily a negro and Asian city so naturally this would be reflected in the demographics of the rioters within London. It wasn't just "some White chavs eventually getting involved". They are more than adequately reflected in the demographics of the rioters. This was primarily an example of criminal opportunism-not on this occasion a race war. See https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/...re-the-rioters

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    You need to check your first link-it was 2002.
    Probably best I just forget dates altogether, eh?

Still, it's what actually happened that counts and did you read that second link?

The polite protest that descended into bloody confrontation

The blood dripping down well-ironed checked shirts was as incongruous as the polite accents voicing indignation at the behaviour of the Metropolitan Police.

Cracked heads are a familiar part of political protest, but they are not normally quite as well-groomed as the heads cracked by truncheons yesterday.

[...]

Mr Jukes condemned the behaviour of the police officers. "I can't believe it happened - there was no reason for it at all," he said.
    "There was a bit of a surge and they only needed to say, 'Steady on lads', but instead they started hitting everyone.

"I even saw old men with their heads split open.

"There were all these young policemen having fun with their truncheons, waving them over their heads before flashing them down on ours."

One of the older protesters injured in the melee was Simon Harrap, the Master of the Hampshire, who said: "It was incredibly heavy-handed.

"There was no problem at all and there was a sudden surge which pushed us all forward and the next thing I knew a policeman hit me over the head with his truncheon."

Standing beneath the stern gaze of the statue of Oliver Cromwell, William Hudson, 27, from Hampshire, had blood from a head wound all over his green T-shirt.

"I saw them hitting the person behind me, they did not seem concerned whether people were trying to go forward or back, everyone was getting crushed, it was very frightening. There is no point hitting people on the head. Why could they not hit our bodies?"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    It wasn't just "some White chavs eventually getting involved". They are more than adequately reflected in the demographics of the rioters. This was primarily an example of criminal opportunism-not on this occasion a race war.
    Look, I never mentioned a 'race war' but the fact is that the police adopted a very lenient approach towards Negroes who were burning buildings and looting shops that would not have been the case had the perpetrators been WHITE!!!

As you say, some White opportunists later joined in when they saw what was being tolerated and (strangely enough ) this is when the police began to crack down.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Probably best I just forget dates altogether, eh?

Still, it's what actually happened that counts and did you read that second link?
    "What actually happened that counts"-yes but I wasn't there. Were you? Instead you have copied and pasted some non-referenced partisan comments rather than impartial observation. I am sorry to disillusion you but white people and English people do behave badly. We only have to look at the antics of the EDL and the supporters of Tiny Timmy to see that. At the end of the day if you attend a march or demonstration you must always expect and prepare yourself for the possibility of violence from any quarter. If an old man, woman or child attends such a march then this is foolishness in the extreme.

Look, I never mentioned a 'race war' but the fact is that the police adopted a very lenient approach towards Negroes who were burning buildings and looting shops that would not have been the case had the perpetrators been WHITE!!!

As you say, some White
    opportunists
    later joined in when they saw what was being tolerated and (strangely enough
    ) this is when the police began to crack down.
    Well if you are saying that it was 'not a race war' (by aliens) then what was it? Was it criminal activity and opportunism as I have argued? I saw plenty of white thugs and thieves get away with their criminal activities without being apprehended by the Police also. If you are suggesting that the Police deliberately allowed aliens to get away then once again you are peddling an unproven conspiracy theory. The truth is always so much more interesting than fiction!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    I have clicked on to the second 2004 link and this is what I find:

A body of protesters in the south-west corner of the square, some of whom had been in position since 9am, realised that their plans were about to be thwarted, and began to surge forwards.The police, who were wearing fluorescent jackets but were not riot-equipped beyond carrying their normal batons, linked arms to prevent a breach of their lines.Within moments, scuffles broke out between the converging ranks and missiles, including bottles, fireworks and tin cans, were thrown towards the police.

This is riotous and thuggish behaviour aimed at the Police who responded with force. Please note also the lack of adequate protection for some of these officers who were clearly being put at risk by these demonstrators. The message is clear. If you are part of a demonstration then obey instructions given by the Police and do not attack them.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    I wasn't there. Were you?
    If we could only report on events at which we were personally present there wouldn't be many posts on this forum!

Instead you have copied and pasted some non-referenced partisan comments rather than impartial observation.
    It was generally accepted, even in the mainstream media, that the police had been very heavy-handed on this occasion and that report I posted was from the Telegraph.

I am sorry to disillusion you but white people and English people do behave badly.
    This doesn't 'disillusion' me in the slightest. My point (that you have repeatedly missed/ignored) is that there are a double set of standards for when Whites and non-Whites misbehave.

We only have to look at the antics of the EDL and the supporters of Tiny Timmy to see that.
    You seem to be obsessed with Tommy Robinson. I must have read at least a dozen jibes you've made against him over the past few days alone. Why don't you just start a thread about him & the EDL, rather than constantly trying to fit them into every other one?

If an old man, woman or child attends such a march then this is foolishness in the extreme.
    So demos are just for young men then, based on this? And what do you mean by 'such a march'? It was organised by and for people living in the countryside who were protesting about the assault on their way of life. No violence was planned or intended but somehow things degenerated and, as with the Yellow Jackets in France, there's a heavy suspicion that it was all set up!

I can well believe this, given that the police were the ones causing most of the trouble during the 1990's miners' strikes.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast