Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Migrant controversy: W.K. versus S.P. (Thread Split "Paris Is Burning")

  1. #31
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    5 Minutes Ago @ 05:26 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,803
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,010
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,151
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Very few normal people associate with the EDL. They are rightly recognised as an extremist organisation and a very small one at that.
    Does EDL even still exist?

    But anyway, since the clownshow "democrazy" in parliament doesnt offer a way to cast your protest against or objection to the policies imposed by anti-White "elites" on the country, organisations like EDL were a vital stepping stone for people to voice their protest.

    There was something 'grassroot' about them, and instead of nationalists taking over this grassroot potential, everyone was quick to condemn it, abandon it and help to destroy it. MSM because they're "nazis", civic nationalists because whatever, nationalists because EDL was only "civic nationalism", random ppl because MSM told them they're all nazis, and idiotic nationalists because they "are all violent criminals".

    The next step was, with the same concerted tactic, to destroy BNP. Nick Griffin was the only EVER person who spoke out against EU's Kalergi Plan for Europe in the EU parliament, and everyone was quick to help destroy the party instead of growing a fucking spine and support him and BNP.

    So, what is your plan to fix the political situation? Where are you going to recruit the "holy saints" to fill your movement?

    Many of these people would have ended up in concentration camps in Hitler's Germany-and rightly so.
    I would think that they had gotten a two-week turbo education and then had been put into service for the SA.


    The building of a paramilitary force is illegal under English law and would attract a lengthy prison sentence.
    If British authorities ever find out about your blogs, your presence on this forum here, your "racist" remarks about other races, you will face a lengthy prison term as well, because most of your opinion is illegal under British law, too.

    Of course "revolution" against the anti-white elites is illegal, that's why it is called "revolution", because when conditions become unbearable, ppl will stop caring about "laws" that legislated their extinction - and rightly so.

    Maybe it's time to rethink whether "law-abiding" is the right approach to today's situation or if it isnt about time to say fuck laws and go extreme anyway.

    "Democrazy" is not going to fix anything. Stalin said: if elections would change anything they'd be outlawed. If we want to change something, we will have to find another way. Or go extinct as "law abiding citizens".
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Does EDL even still exist?
    Yes it does but it is a spent force.

    But anyway, since the clownshow "democrazy" in parliament doesnt offer a way to cast your protest against or objection to the policies imposed by anti-White "elites" on the country, organisations like EDL were a vital stepping stone for people to voice their protest.
    Well you may be right but at least there is an opportunity to cast one's vote every five years.

    There was something 'grassroot' about them, and instead of nationalists taking over this grassroot potential, everyone was quick to condemn it, abandon it and help to destroy it. MSM because they're "nazis", civic nationalists because whatever, nationalists because EDL was only "civic nationalism", random ppl because MSM told them they're all nazis, and idiotic nationalists because they "are all violent criminals".
    A useful tool to promote Zionism.

    The next step was, with the same concerted tactic, to destroy BNP. Nick Griffin was the only EVER person who spoke out against EU's Kalergi Plan for Europe in the EU parliament, and everyone was quick to help destroy the party instead of growing a fucking spine and support him and BNP.
    Hmm he helped to destroy it himself by his actions. These parties are heavily infiltrated by Mi5 and GCHQ.

    So, what is your plan to fix the political situation? Where are you going to recruit the "holy saints" to fill your movement?
    I am concerned primarily with the promotion of folkish heathenism.

    I would think that they had gotten a two-week turbo education and then had been put into service for the SA.
    Maybe.

    If British authorities ever find out about your blogs, your presence on this forum here, your "racist" remarks about other races, you will face a lengthy prison term as well, because most of your opinion is illegal under British law, too.
    I do not make 'racist' remarks, either here or on any of my blogs which are concerned with mythology, heathenism and Aryanism. In fact most people on here do not even regard me as a racialist but a Marxist. I have never once said anything hateful about any race. All I have done is expose Zionism-THAT is not illegal so please do not lecture me on English law-I always keep on the right side of it. So please explain to me how my stance against capitalism and Zionism is 'illegal'? Also explain how posting on this forum is 'illegal'? I would have thought that if anyone faced issues or problems of that nature it would be German posters such as you. I do not live in Germany but England-a freer country. I am sure that the 'authorities' already know about my blogs as they get more hits than Skadi. Unlike yourself my real identity is already out there, exposed by Antifa. So please love, no lectures.

    Of course "revolution" against the anti-white elites is illegal, that's why it is called "revolution", because when conditions become unbearable, ppl will stop caring about "laws" that legislated their extinction - and rightly so.
    That is a silly remark. Do you understand what 'revolution' is? Do you also realise that it can be achieve through peaceful means via educating the masses and other peaceful acts?

    Maybe it's time to rethink whether "law-abiding" is the right approach to today's situation or if it isnt about time to say fuck laws and go extreme anyway.
    Law-abiding keeps us out of prison-where I intend to stay thank you! Being incarcerated does not contribute to our cause.
    "Democrazy" is not going to fix anything. Stalin said: if elections would change anything they'd be outlawed. If we want to change something, we will have to find another way. Or go extinct as "law abiding citizens".

  4. #33
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    22 Hours Ago @ 06:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Northern England, Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I do not live in Germany but England-a freer country. I am sure that the 'authorities' already know about my blogs as they get more hits than Skadi. Unlike yourself my real identity is already out there, exposed by Antifa. So please love, no lectures.
    Complete joke that you believe England is in any way "free." The UK and Germany have the worst freedom of speech laws at present. As in you don't have any. No right to organize unless it is leftist/marxist either.

    Organizations that exist in Sweden for example would never be allowed in your country or in Germany. Express your dislike of immigration on a subway and then you can be arrested and have your children taken away in England. Call someone a "wog" on twitter, arrested. Question the validity of the "holocaust" as a Canadian citizen and then be arrested and sentenced to prison upon simply visiting Germany. Immigrants are constantly let off for their actual crimes or given some pathetic sentence as well. You live in an orwellian thoughtcrime state.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fjaran For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fjaran View Post
    Complete joke that you believe England is in any way "free." The UK and Germany have the worst freedom of speech laws at present. As in you don't have any. No right to organize unless it is leftist/marxist either.

    Organizations that exist in Sweden for example would never be allowed in your country or in Germany. Express your dislike of immigration on a subway and then you can be arrested and have your children taken away in England. Call someone a "wog" on twitter, arrested. Question the validity of the "holocaust" as a Canadian citizen and then be arrested and sentenced to prison upon simply visiting Germany. Immigrants are constantly let off for their actual crimes or given some pathetic sentence as well. You live in an orwellian thoughtcrime state.
    I never said that England or the United Kingdom (2 separate legal entities-try not to confuse them please) is free but FREER than Germany. At least one can debate the holocaust in this country unlike in Germany. Calling someone hateful racial epithets should indeed be an arrestable offence. There is no excuse for such despicable behaviour. It does not advance our cause one iota.

    By the way I need not point out that the country in which you reside brought this state of affairs about via its actions in WWII so spare me the sanctimony please!

  7. #35
    Sound methods Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 08:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,081
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,370
    Thanked in
    1,033 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I never said that England or the United Kingdom (2 separate legal entities-try not to confuse them please) is free but FREER than Germany.
    That's debatable. It's certainly not in any meaningful way free-er than Germany. The U.K., Germany and Austria are the absolute worst when it comes to (a lack of) free speech.

    Calling someone hateful racial epithets should indeed be an arrestable offence. There is no excuse for such despicable behaviour.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. How does that notion fit with your concept of (Germanic) liberty? Arrestable??? That's crazy.

    By the way I need not point out that the country in which you reside brought this state of affairs about via its actions in WWII so spare me the sanctimony please!
    If the U.K. doesn't declare war on Germany over Poland, Germany goes on to invade and defeat the U.S.S.R. and we all live happily ever after as we read about the massive war of 1939-1942 in history books. The U.S. would've remained militarily neutral and supplied the German war machine.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  9. #36
    Senior Member SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 05:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    4,809
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,442
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,392
    Thanked in
    1,272 Posts
    I will not even look at your latest highly selective examples of crimes because all you are doing is feeding Zionist pro-'Robinson' propaganda-again!
    So, WK, to sum up …

    You claimed in post #27 that you could provide 10 cases of White sex offenders for each non-White one I mentioned.

    In the following post I supplied over 50 photos of convicted Muslim groomers & pedophiles from right across England whose victims (not that you care about these) totalled well over 4.000, only for you to now tell me that you won’t even look at them

    Inevitably, you use Tommy Robinson as your excuse (..your obsession with him disturbs me slightly!) but the fact is that you’ve just been exposed as a time waster and an empty windbag

    Goodbye!

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:


  11. #37
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    So, WK, to sum up …

    You claimed in post #27 that you could provide 10 cases of White sex offenders for each non-White one I mentioned.

    In the following post I supplied over 50 photos of convicted Muslim groomers & pedophiles from right across England whose victims (not that you care about these) totalled well over 4.000, only for you to now tell me that you won’t even look at them

    Inevitably, you use Tommy Robinson as your excuse (..your obsession with him disturbs me slightly!) but the fact is that you’ve just been exposed as a time waster and an empty windbag

    Goodbye!
    Why do you focus continually on Muslim sex crimes like most civic nationalists and never, ever discuss Zionism? What are you afraid of? Is it fear or are you like 'Robinson' a Zionist? (Why do you never answer that question?) The reason for my 'obsession' with the man you call 'Robinson' is self-evident. He is by his very association in the process of destroying UKIP-yet another once electable party which is going the way of the BNP and no doubt heavily infiltrated by State stooges like the BNP. THIS is how the intelligence services operate in the United Kingdom. They use underhand and dirty tactics and they are not above assassinating people either and yet you play along with their narrative. You have also not answered my question as to why you appear to be promoting a dead and discredited Italian political ideology from the 1920s? Why are you doing this? What do you hope to achieve by doing this? Do you even know what fascism is? But go ahead, keep doing Ezra Levant's job and feed into the pro-Israel and anti-Islam narrative!

  12. #38
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    That's debatable. It's certainly not in any meaningful way free-er than Germany. The U.K., Germany and Austria are the absolute worst when it comes to (a lack of) free speech.
    I am sure 'Velvet' does not need your 'whiteknighting' as the chap with the frog avatar would say and can defend herself. Nevertheless I will answer your point. The one crucial thing that can still be legally questioned and debated in England is the 'holocaust' so long as it is not done in a way that is not designed to incite racial or religious hatred-something which the many knuckle dragging elements of the 'movement' tend not to be able to do. To do this we use facts and history. What one should not do is stick childish stars of David on the foreheads of Jewish MPs on Facebook. That would be regarded as illegal and quite rightly should attract attention by the Police. Unfortunately most members of the 'movement' cannot move beyond such hateful and childish tactics. Real debate and questioning though is both legally permissible and morally sound. By contrast in Germany, Austria, France and your own country of Belgium it is illegal to question the '6,000,000'. There are at least 21 European countries which have anti-holocaust denial legislation on their statute books. By contrast England is not one of them. The 'holocaust' is the gun that the Zionist world order uses to prevent any dissent to their ongoing schemes of European population displacement. This legal freedom that we have in England is thus a great jewel that should be treasured and admired by all. So have a look at your own country of Belgium before you start pointing the finger at England!

    Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. How does that notion fit with your concept of (Germanic) liberty? Arrestable??? That's crazy.
    An adult, a mature adult does not stoop to such levels. The fact that people can not only use such language but support others that do reinforces my long held view that the voting age should be raised to at least 50 and be supported by an intelligence test. Intelligent men and women do not abuse others when debating but stick to the facts. Resorting to the use of racial epithets demeans the person that uses them but I notice that many who claim to be 'Christian' on forums use them-in a most unChristlike manner. I am no follower anymore of the Christ but I have the highest respect for those who follow-genuinely follow the teachings of Christ and attempt to conform their thoughts, words and actions to his noble example. Such people then move beyond religion and become like the Lord Buddha.

    If the U.K. doesn't declare war on Germany over Poland, Germany goes on to invade and defeat the U.S.S.R. and we all live happily ever after as we read about the massive war of 1939-1942 in history books. The U.S. would've remained militarily neutral and supplied the German war machine.
    Yes I regret that the United Kingdom declared war on Germany. I also regret that Germany betrayed the USSR and their pact and carried out a brutal war of extermination (which resulted in a terrible retribution on the innocents) in the USSR. I also regret that Germany invaded Poland. I would have had Hitler stop in 1938 then things would have turned out better and regardless of the outcome Germany would have escaped the stigma of its actions. A stigma which has given ammunition to the Zionists and cultural Marxists. Once again you promote war on this forum but I ask you again what is your military experience? Why do people who have never tasted war such as yourself continue to promote it and how does that accord with your Catholic faith? 'Thou shalt not kill.' (Exodus 20:13, AV)

  13. #39
    Sound methods Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 08:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,081
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,370
    Thanked in
    1,033 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by W.K.
    I am sure 'Velvet' does not need your 'whiteknighting' as the chap with the frog avatar would say and can defend herself.
    Velvet? Don't you mean Fjaran? You replied to Fjaran and Fjaran is a guy. I think we can safely say I wasn't defending his maiden honor.

    Quote Originally Posted by W.K.
    Intelligent men and women do not abuse others when debating but stick to the facts. Resorting to the use of racial epithets demeans the person that uses them but I notice that many who claim to be 'Christian' on forums use them-in a most unChristlike manner. I am no follower anymore of the Christ but I have the highest respect for those who follow-genuinely follow the teachings of Christ and attempt to conform their thoughts, words and actions to his noble example.
    Good heaven's man, that's not the issue at all. I don't go around shouting racial abuse and I agree one should not do that. It's against Skadi's rules too - but arresting people over naughty words is much worse than using naughty words. Only a feminised society would think of it! This is not a matter of religion, but upbringing and politeness. Nor should the authorities ever intervene - as you claimed. That's the matter you tried your very best not to address here.

    You're always the first to use the "but the Germanics tribes did it/the Jews did it/the Romans did it" argument when it suits you - and now the shoe is on the other foot and I call you out on deserting Germanic liberty tradition you try to wriggle your way out of the pickle you're in by using a completely bogus "but christians/Buddhists didn't..." argument. You are not a Christian or buddhist and it's you who are asked to explain yourself.

    Also: How do you reconcile the U.K. ever going national socialist with arresting those Englishmen who would use racial epithets? It's one or the other. You're becoming ever more absurd, sir, living in your perfect fantasy world which allows you to remain on the side lines forever. There will always be an excuse for you to keep your political virginity intact by ensuring you have zero support from others while you slag them off.

    Quote Originally Posted by W.K.
    Once again you promote war on this forum but I ask you again what is your military experience?
    Here we go again with your intellectual dishonesty. I didn't promote war, I talked history. Without the U.K.'s involvement in the German-Polish war the Third Reich may even still exist for all we know - and it would be in possession of the territory stolen by the Poles. But now we are on the subject, yes, I do think the invasions of Poland and the U.S.S.R. were legitimate - the Polish campaign was a rightful response to the persecution and ethnic cleansing of Germans living there and it was justified to take back sacred German land - imagine France occupying Cornwall and East Anglia today. Don't you think all of the U.K. would feel under threat and more than willing to go to war? Wouldn't the English have a solid reason for war? Wouldn't it be a vital matter of national security? The answer is yes twice. And that was the situation Germany was in. And would you tolerate such a situation? Well, knowing you, you may find an excuse after all. You don't mind the cops beating down resistance to your oppressive government either. And the Church backed Operation Barbarossa, for your info.

    Which wars should I have fought in? The Franco-Belgian war of 2007-2008? The Belgian invasion of Luxembourg 2004? The Belgian-Gabonese colonial war of 2013? There have been no wars to fight in nor any war that I would sign up for. And if I had been in a war, you would call me a soldier for ZOG. I'm not Rambo, but I am more than ready to do my duty when the time comes.

    You believe in a peaceful revolution through education, as you've pointed out before - I call that bollocks. The enemies of our nations will never go silently into the night. But at least you have an excuse to do nothing once more while you complain about better, more courageous men doing something.

    Quote Originally Posted by W.K.
    how does that accord with your Catholic faith?
    Read the Catholic catachism - Catholics have a duty to fight for state/nation/family. You're using your old trick again, trying to divert attention by shining a light on others. But let me give you a dose of your own medicine: how do your reconcile your pacificism with Wodenism? That's the real question. You have a bigger philosophical problem than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by W.K.
    'Thou shalt not kill.' (Exodus 20:13, AV)
    That's a misquotation. It's thou shalt not murder. Which is a completely different thing. You do realize the Old Testament is full of Hebrews waging war with God's blessing, do you? It goes to show how little you understand either Judaism or Christianity.

    I agree with SaxonPagan, I'm out of this discussion myself - this debate is indeed over, you're not a serious participant.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  15. #40
    Senior Member J.Yaxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 05:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Posts
    285
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Jared, it always amuses me how the self-appointed 'intellectuals' want a revolution BUT only if the revolutionaries are all smart and intelligent like themselves. I'm afraid it just doesn't work that way

    It's a bit like some snooty woman being raped by migrants and telling her rough-looking skinhead rescuers to go away because she wants to be saved by some classier men with good qualifications and well-paid jobs.
    Well said, SP. IMO, certain intellectuals have become so jaded that they are no longer even trying to win.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Paris Is Burning: The Yellow Vest Protests In France
    By schwab in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 6 Days Ago, 07:41 PM
  2. Gun Law Controversy: Wuotans Krieger vs. the U.S.A. (Thread split)
    By Herr Rentz in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: Tuesday, December 25th, 2018, 01:31 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: Sunday, December 2nd, 2018, 06:05 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 21st, 2018, 12:38 AM
  5. Paris Burning: How Empires End [Pat Buchanan]
    By Peeps in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Monday, November 21st, 2005, 04:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •