Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Migrant controversy: W.K. versus S.P. (Thread Split "Paris Is Burning")

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    If we could only report on events at which we were personally present there wouldn't be many posts on this forum!
    True and this is why we must not accept on face value everything that we read. As RT say 'Question more!'

It was generally accepted, even in the mainstream media, that the police had been very heavy-handed on this occasion and that report I posted was from the Telegraph.
    The Daily Telegraph is a hooray Henry newspaper; of course it is going to object to its readers being given a slap. I quoted the relevant extract from the report and it is clear that the demonstrators behaved badly. THAT is what happens when you attack the Police. They are not there to be the punching bags of privileged Daily Telegraph readers or EDL thugs who may read The Sun for that matter!

This doesn't 'disillusion' me in the slightest. My point (that you have repeatedly missed/ignored) is that there are a double set of standards for when Whites and non-Whites misbehave.
    I don't see any 'double standards'. If you can provide me with some real evidence then I will reconsider my stance on this issue. (I am not inflexible) Far too often nationalists on forums like this play the 'victim' card and the bitching and whining really needs to stop.

You seem to be obsessed with Tommy Robinson. I must have read at least a dozen jibes you've made against him over the past few days alone. Why don't you just start a thread about him & the EDL, rather than constantly trying to fit them into every other one?
    I don't know if I am 'obessed' or not but he is a clear danger to genuine ethno-nationalism in England and needs to be exposed at every opportunity. When he is finally knocked off his selfie-taking egotistical pedestal I will stop 'obsessing'. I have created several threads on Harris in the England forum which are virtually ignored as the vast majority of active forum members are American. Only 3 people from England and 1 from Northern Ireland on the whole of Skadi.

So demos are just for young men then, based on this? And what do you mean by 'such a march'?
    If you are too old to take a knock then do not go on a demonstration. Violence happens 90% of the time. It is sheer foolishness to ignore the risk.

It was organised by and for people living in the countryside who were protesting about the assault on their way of life.
    An organisation headed up and run by titled toffs and the peasants do their bidding! I realise that hunting is only part of their concerns but hunting defenceless animals for the joy of killing them is surely degenerate.

No violence was planned or intended but somehow things degenerated and, as with the Yellow Jackets in France, there's a heavy suspicion that it was all set up!
    I am not saying that it was 'planned' but if you attack the Police then you can expect to get hurt (rightly so). Again please stop peddling these conspiracy theories. Nobody outside of the readership of The Sun believes them. The French love to riot: it is in their Latin DNA.

I can well believe this, given that the police were the ones causing most of the trouble during the 1990's miners' strikes.
    I fully support the Miners Strike but once again if you get violent with the Police they get violent back. It is not rocket science and anyone who goes on a demonstration must be aware of the risks unless they are stupid or naïve.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 03:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,223 Posts
    Well if you are saying that it was 'not a race war' (by aliens) then what was it? Was it criminal activity and opportunism as I have argued? I saw plenty of white thugs and thieves get away with their criminal activities without being apprehended by the Police also.
    You're using the same argument here as those who - when confronted with facts about the disproportionate number of Third World rapists in Europe - inform us that 'there are some White rapists as well', or simply state that the rapists are all 'men'.

If you are suggesting that the Police deliberately allowed aliens to get away then once again you are peddling an unproven conspiracy theory. The truth is always so much more interesting than fiction!
    I am NOT 'peddling conspiracy theories' (..another one of your favourite claims ) because it has been well established that the police did not intervene whilst the Negroes were rioting and it was only after they'd finished their looting and burning spree in London that they checked out some CCTV footage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    You're using the same argument here as those who - when confronted with facts about the disproportionate number of Third World rapists in Europe - inform us that 'there are some White rapists as well', or simply state that the rapists are all 'men'.
    Rape and paedophilia are crimes not confined to Muslims but is just as likely to be committed by a native Englishman and indeed by Roman Catholic priests! There were some rather embarrassing revelations about convicted paedophiles and sex offenders in the EDL which is rarely talked about within those circles and NEVER exposed by Harris who is very partisan in terms of which population group he wishes to focus his 'journalistic' attentions on.

I am NOT 'peddling conspiracy theories' (..another one of your favourite claims ) because it has been well established that the police did not intervene whilst the Negroes were rioting and it was only after they'd finished their looting and burning spree in London that they checked out some CCTV footage.
    As long as people peddle conspiracy theories there will be those (like me) who ask for evidence-and I am still waiting! The Police lacked the numbers to contain the riots due to decades of Police cuts started by the Conservatives (that well known party of 'law and order'). Their strategy was to identify and round up the criminals afterwards thus reducing further risk-which they did do. Whether this was the right strategy is a matter of debate of course. If you want more effective policing then I suggest that more money is spent on policing. Scrap Trident and stop reducing taxes for the wealthy and there would be plenty of money.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Rape and paedophilia are crimes not confined to Muslims but is just as likely to be committed by a native Englishman and indeed by Roman Catholic priests!
    Citation needed. But as far as interracial rape goes though, and which is a form interracial violence, that's quasi exclusively the domain of migrants/minorities in the U.S., Germany, Belgium, France ... I doubt it's different in the U.K. And just putting it out there: About 1% of clergy members in the R.C.C. are rapists.

W.K., you're at it again, you're derailing one more thread.
    “Individuals trapped in a dying culture live in a twilight world. They embrace death through infertility, concupiscence, and war. A dog will crawl into a hole to die. The members of sick cultures do not do anything quite so dramatic, but they cease to have children, dull their senses with alcohol and drugs, become despondent, and too frequently do away with themselves. Or they make war on the perceived source of their humiliation.”
    — David P. Goldman, as quoted by Jack Donovan in The Way of Men.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Citation needed. But as far as interracial rape goes though, and which is a a form interracial violence, that's quasi exclusively the domain of migrants/minorities in the U.S., Germany, Belgium, France ... I doubt it's different in the U.K. And just putting it out there: About 1% of clergy members in the R.C.C. are rapists.

I am not derailing thread. I am responding to posts but once again I am targeted. Why don't you do the obvious thing and split the thread?

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I am not derailing thread. I am responding to posts but once again I am targeted. Why don't you do the obvious thing and split the thread?
    I was doing exactly that while you wrote this post. And I would rather not do this. You're responding to posts with unrelated pet peeves of yours, not adding anything of relevance to our threads. Why don't you stick to the topic at hand for a change?

In each and every recent thread split the one reocurring element is your juvenile, contrarian involvement. Act your age.
    “Individuals trapped in a dying culture live in a twilight world. They embrace death through infertility, concupiscence, and war. A dog will crawl into a hole to die. The members of sick cultures do not do anything quite so dramatic, but they cease to have children, dull their senses with alcohol and drugs, become despondent, and too frequently do away with themselves. Or they make war on the perceived source of their humiliation.”

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Citation needed. But as far as interracial rape goes though, and which is a form interracial violence, that's quasi exclusively the domain of migrants/minorities in the U.S., Germany, Belgium, France ... I doubt it's different in the U.K. And just putting it out there: About 1% of clergy members in the R.C.C. are rapists.

"1%"?? More like 7% which is higher than that claimed against Islam but I don't expect that Irish and quite possibly Catholic Paul Harris will bother carrying out any 'journalistic' investigations into that demographic as it does not suit his and Ezra Levant's Zionist agenda.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...ht_a_21707512/

Extraordinary figures released by the Sex Abuse Royal Commission on Monday show 7 percent of all Catholic priests were alleged perpetrators of child sex abuse, and the average age of victims was pre-teen.Australia's most senior Catholics are this week preparing to face Royal Commission to explain why child sexual abuse happened over decades and what the Catholic Church is doing about it.The Royal Commission on Monday revealed the results of its long running study on the proportion of priests and lay staff subjected to a claim of child sexual abuse between 1950 and 2010.Among the survey's findings were that 4,444 people reported incidents of child sexual abuse to 93 Catholic Church authorities January 1980 and February 2015.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Huffpo is an anti-Christian news outlet. Let me contrast it with the findings a pro-Catholic source published:

"Pedophilia (the sexual abuse of a prepubescent child) among priests is extremely rare, affecting only 0.3% of the entire population of clergy. This figure, cited in the book Pedophiles and Priests by non-Catholic scholar, Philip Jenkins, is from the most comprehensive study to date, which found that only one out of 2,252 priests considered over a thirty-year period was afflicted with pedophilia."

Still waiting for your citation on English vs invader rape. Cherry-picking is your forte, W.K. But it should be fun watching you defending people who are destroying England.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Huffpo is an anti-Christian news outlet. Let me contrast it with the findings a pro-Catholic source published:

"Pedophilia (the sexual abuse of a prepubescent child) among priests is extremely rare, affecting only 0.3% of the entire population of clergy. This figure, cited in the book Pedophiles and Priests by non-Catholic scholar, Philip Jenkins, is from the most comprehensive study to date, which found that only one out of 2,252 priests considered over a thirty-year period was afflicted with pedophilia."

Still waiting for your citation on English vs invader rape. Cherry-picking is your forte, W.K. But it should be fun watching you defending people who are destroying England.
    I will get you the statistics-I am on the case. In the meantime you may care to watch this video where George Galloway opines on Roman Catholic paedophilia, quotes some statistics regarding sex crimes demographics in the UK and refers to Paul Harris.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    What the hell was that? I want those 13 minutes of my life back. A raving leftist Scotsman, a known clown, who whines about nationalists, Trump - and roseanne barr (a Jewess) and Tommy "I stand with Israel" Robinson - whom he calls casual antisemites (???). No wonder that video has more dislikes than likes.

Galloway never quotes any studies or statistics - he merely talks about paedophilia, not rape on the whole - and he makes the bold claim that over 90% of registered paedos in the U.K. are Englishmen. It boggles the mind. Then again, you live in a police state which will do everything to cover up migrants' shenanigans. I don't expect paedos to be more common amongst migrants than natives, mind you, except for those who come from countries with a paedo culture - but evidently there's something seriously wrong with that disproportionate figure.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast