Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    I already have. Please re-read the last few lines of post #9.
    I don't know what his main audience demographic is, but judging from his callers, it doesn't seem to be concentrated around young, single men. Lots of women, young and old, and middle-aged men from what I've seen. Besides, I've never gotten the impression of Molyneux supporting MGTOW or anything of the sort. Especially in recent years, while I have been following him, he often supports traditional gender roles and family-friendly policies and culture. Criticizing women doesn't equate to being a 'misogynist' or trying to put a wedge between the sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    And then we have Anglins, Milos, Tommy Robinsons and Molyneuxes "speak for us" in the public sphere, while the Nick Griffins, NRMs, B.Höckes etc are systematically removed from the "public sphere". Maybe there's a reason why those honeypots have not been affected by the great purge on "conservatives" from twitter, youtube, have not been deplatformed and demonetised? After all the ban waves it should be obvious that those who're left on the 'public platforms' are "controlled opposition", honeypots, to detract and derail support for those who not only claim to speak for us, and sell us 'weird' sidelines on the way, but actually also ARE one of us to begin with.

The "real" people, those we should support, now post on gab.com and their videos are on bitchute. Just sayin'
    A handful of content-creators still on Youtube: Millennial Woes, Way of the World, Mark Collett, Black Pigeon Speaks, Matthew Drake, Survive the Jive, American Renaissance (Jared Taylor), Red Ice.

A handful of Twitter accounts still up: Know More News (Adam Green), Kevin MacDonald, Mike Peinovich (Mike Enoch), Richard Spencer, Mark Collett, Racial Consciousness.

Are we to assume these are all kosher sandwich shills as well?

Besides, Stefan Molyneux only push the envelope so far, leaving enough play-room for his viewers to tie the dots together themselves. In many ways, that's a lot more effective on fence-sitters and uninitiated people than simply blurting out the explicit conclusions.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 07:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Nice quotes..

I still believe that most of those women (Exceeding 60%) on antidepressants are going to have children, though.
    I have my own theories on the high consumption rate of antidepressants for women; it's closely related to the high-rate of autoimmune disease for women. I think my theory is a bit more sophisticated than Stefan's

Last Online
    18 Hours Ago @ 01:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    A handful of content-creators still on Youtube: Millennial Woes, Way of the World, Mark Collett, Black Pigeon Speaks, Matthew Drake, Survive the Jive, American Renaissance (Jared Taylor), Red Ice.

A handful of Twitter accounts still up: Know More News (Adam Green), Kevin MacDonald, Mike Peinovich (Mike Enoch), Richard Spencer, Mark Collett, Racial Consciousness.

Besides, Stefan Molyneux only push the envelope so far, leaving enough play-room for his viewers to tie the dots together themselves. In many ways, that's a lot more effective on fence-sitters and uninitiated people than simply blurting out the explicit conclusions.
    Velvet is somewhat correct. Stefan Molyneux is one of the gatekeepers to the "alt-right" or whatever you want to call it nowadays. Having listened to him for years and in the build up to the Trump election in 2016 especially, I definitely think he is far more sincere than similar gatekeepers (Gavin McInnes etc). However, I was pretty disappointed by all the olive branches he held out to people he must've known were morons in the name of building some kind of pro-Trump coalition going into November 2016 (Bill Mitchell comes to mind...). I had to stop listening to him around UTR in August 2017 when he had Jesse Lee Peterson on and went through that cringey DR3 routine. Around the same time he seemed to pivot harder back to the an-cap routine also. It felt pretty disingenuous compared with what he had been saying prior to. He flies pretty close to the sun but he certainly has a decent idea of his limits.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 07:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Name:  steff.png
Views: 13
Size:  103.5 KB
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 04:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Stefan Molyneux is a shill and I don’t follow him anymore.

Even the above quote is only a copied one from a Daily Beast article; a far-left rag run by someone called (((Noah Shachtman)))

It looks quite promising, out of context, but in fact it’s all about the New York Times downplaying “The Holocaust©” during the war when he feels it should have received more attention. You can read it here

The last I saw of him he was lecturing us about our relationships.....
    I welcome characters like Stefan Molyneux, because his vlogs can work as a door or eye-opener to normies (criticism of cultural Marxism, political correctness, race and IQ, etc.). That said there's for sure some serious things I'd disagree with him and most certainly I won't take relationship or any psychological advice from him.

As for reporting on muh Holocaust, the American media was reluctant with this, at least in the beginning, for the simple reason that too much reporting on it would make the audience suspicious, since they still remembered the crude propaganda from World War One. Well, and their intelligence services didn't believe that narrative, as they had first hand information from their spy network in Europe. It was (some, interested) Jews and their proxies that pushed the narrative, mostly people that didn't have to lose a reputation (Which the New York Times did at the time).

What Molyneux tried to achieve with that statement may be a bit ambiguous to me. I recall that he did subscribe to the Holocaust narrative in the past. Perhaps that has changed a bit.

Last Online
    28 Minutes Ago @ 07:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post

One less on the count: RedIce mainchannel has been sacked from jewtube.

It's still a problem when Jews and/or shills become too dominant in the socalled "right-wing" scene on the web. Or in real-life. I'm pretty sure German politicians / movement activists can write wonderful articles about and against cultural marxism too, instead we have the lesbian Goldman-Sachs (this is rather a sect, not a bank, and you dont quit working for them) Alice Weidel (AfD) do that, or a Hendrik Broder (journalist, Die Welt). Of course without ever naming the Jew. How can you write about CM without that, even without mentioning the Frankfurt School?

While I'm torn about possible positive effects on the normies out there, which could well be the case, or not, because of these shills' subliminal messages, I'd rather see more support for real "our" voices. They have very likely a much smaller audience, because of the attitude that those "prominents" (even despite them being shills) reach much greater ranges and "it's wasted" to support them. But then we better dont whine when our movements never get off the ground, because that's what shills/honeypots are for: stifle progress.

Rather follow Hartes Geld, Sargon of Akkad, Alba Rising, The New Order (Volker Zorn, who's a member here, but hasnt been here in ages) or so, or if you dont mind (lacking) niveau, the Rockwell channels and such. Or for simple amusement Phoenix Party Fascists (who's planning on standing in the 2020 elections even). Probably the latter two not on twitter anymore. Genophilia (#SmashCulturalMarxism) often tries to reincarnate on twitter under varying usernames, but using the hashtag. Still lots of "real" voices who deserve more support, that instead runs dry in those honeypots.
    And you, as "normie user" can do a great deal. I had like 900+ followers on twitter before I was sacked, and often shared memes from SCM and other "radical" voices, and many of my "normie" followers (of which I had many) shared this and they had 200+ retweets often or even more (goes into 200 timelines and is read by 4000 or so). The normie user is not so scared of "radical" / in-your-face info as is often, wrongly, assumed.

Or real life activism. Just look what happened in England. Robinson managed to gather the entire "protest potential", and when it had grown real activist potential, he simply cancelled the show. No Ukip or any other rally ever reached the size of EDL protests again. Cutting this off suddenly disheartens a lot of people and spoils them for further protest and movement potential. Plus that, while the EDL, and Robinson solo for a while, kept the "public opinions" busied with the honeypot, the BNP was hacked apart by the establishment and hardly anyone even noticed. This is what shills/honeypots do. So ignoring their damaging potential on the false hope of "public enlightenment" maybe is, well, a false hope. Just saying.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

9. The Following User Says Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123