Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: The best way to scupper Putin and Trump? Scrap Brexit

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    schwab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 06:41 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Posts
    842
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,015
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    "With respect, this is a genuine question: are you relying upon 'google translate' because parts of your posts make very little sense unless you are deliberately trolling?"

    As a certified translator French/German I would never criticize anybody that would use existing translation tools available. They are not 100% accurate.

  2. #12
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    377
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    "With respect, this is a genuine question: are you relying upon 'google translate' because parts of your posts make very little sense unless you are deliberately trolling?"

    As a certified translator French/German I would never criticize anybody that would use existing translation tools available. They are not 100% accurate.
    Not a criticism-just trying to find out if it is just down to language or something else.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Aptrgangr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 1st, 2020 @ 12:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Location
    Starkenburg
    Gender
    Family
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    With respect, this is a genuine question: are you relying upon 'google translate' because parts of your posts make very little sense unless you are deliberately trolling?
    It is the modern chan lingo, for anyone following the debate it is very easy to get the context in which it was written. You are just trying to dodge the issue here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Does it really require an explanation? This is not rocket science! Feudal societies are stratified and hierarchical by privileged birth, position and wealth.
    Exactly the situation we are in, it is nearly impossible to get a good job without personal relationships, we call it Vitamin B (vitamin relationship), the single most reason why people get rich here is due to inheritance, not own work. Capital returns create more wealth than real labour.
    https://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/.../23794248.html

    And there is more to the definition of feudalism, the total dependence on the lord in matters of economy, security, law and education. All this is fulfilled, as the "state" is the monopolist holder of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    By contrast Marxism seeks to level society and redistribute wealth to the workers. It is non-hierarchical and privileges do not arise by accident of birth. You however appear to think that both can co-exist in a single society. Totally illogical thinking. Again you seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing instead of advancing a discussion by reasoned debate.
    And who does the "redistribution of wealth"? The worker at the Ford assembly line? No, it is the nomenklatura, a caste of self-appointed to gooders - the reason why I think it could exist is the fact it does exist. The nomeklatura socialized private property, squeezes the middle class and impoverishes it (if everybody gets poorer except the nomenklatura, the hierarchies are leveled indeed). In recent years we saw a dramatic drop in middle class income, in Germany not as dramatically as in the US, but still bad enough.



    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post

    Nation States are fragile entities. Look at France today! They can fall by revolution relatively easily. If and when this happens the power vacuum must either be filled or societies fragment into types of tribes which may be formed around areas of belief, race or ethnicity. Anarchy is a necessary prelude to this happening.

    Except they aren't, look around you, despite the tyrannies imposed upon us, they still exist, take Poland as example, it continued to exist despite having been partitioned by foreign powers, the national spirit, language and culture was kept alive in the churches and homes. Your tribes however are nowhere to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I see so the Grundgesetz is Roman law; is that what you are telling me? (I have read this about 30 years ago)
    Exactly, deriving from the Roman Empire's Corpus Iuris Civilis it is in direct lineage of Roman law, until recently having a degree in Latin was required to study law (not only in Germany).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I am not a fan of imperialism but the reason why I supported the Falklands War in 1982 was because this island was populated by English people who wish to be governed by the United Kingdom. It is not peopled by Latins and they do not and never have given their consent to be invaded and governed by Argentina. I am not a fan of war either but in situations like this it may be necessary to take human life to defend what is yours just in the same way I would deal with a common burglar. I would give them a good beating and if necessary extinguish their life.
    You do not need to justify yourself about that, all is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    The IRA is a proscribed organisation and thus membership or even support of such an organisation and the open display of their symbolism is a criminal and imprisonable offence. See: https://assets.publishing.service.go...oscription.pdf
    I would add that Scotland is a hotbed for anti-English sentiment and Irish republicanism. The sooner the United Kingdom breaks up the sooner we can be rid of these sour, dour faces.
    It would not affect my life as I don't expect any changes in the snooker championships...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Again your post in this section makes no logical sense. I do not know if this is due to a language barrier, the fact that you may be trolling or your reasoning is very disordered.
    It is you who insists left and right has another than the original meaning - the progressives/republicans/anti-monarchists sitting on the left side of the parliament, and the monarchsists/reactionaries/ultraconservatives on the right.
    Your claim the current world order was "right wing" in the sense of being derived from the (defeated) reactionary side is illogical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I do not know whether your are a racialist but your politics appears to be right wing conservatism. You seek to preserve something which is decayed when really you should be ripping the whole thing out and start again with something better. I am a National Socialist. I seek revolutionary change, the removal of the existing order, the elite and a final confrontation with Zionism. 'Emperor'? The Kaiser abdicated in 1918. Get over it!
    Hitler and Strasser are dead too, get over it. It is hard to believe you're an NS when you bash the nation state all the time, it appears you're rather just a socialist.
    So what is your plan, bring all the Jews from Israel back to Europe? The real issue is the international Jew, not zionism, Soros is a persona non grata in Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Trump blunders about from one chaotic situation which he causes to another. Nobody is clear if this chaos is a state of his old age and mental functioning or the interference of his Israeli masters. It could be a combination of both.
    Or, he clearly knows what he does and is sabotaged by the deep state goons all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    It is not for a foreign power to place its troops on the soil of a sovereign country. I do not see the USA tolerating that kind of behaviour by other countries. This is a crime-one of many in a long list committed by US governments which operate outside of and contrary to all norms of international law and decency.His bombing of Syria was another war crime.
    One has as much right, as one has power, no amount of moralism changes that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    And what side will that be when the BRD State falls?
    what-if questions....I am always on my own side under all circumstances.
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

  4. #14
    The lion's gate
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 11:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,689
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,871
    Thanked in
    1,279 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    It is not MY parliament and she is not MY Queen so what is your point? Do you even have one?
    W.K., you do blame Americans for the actions of their government, no matter how long ago, but when the shoe is on the other foot you want to retain your historical and political virginity and innocence. And you turn into Harry Houdini.

    Quote Originally Posted by W.K.
    Ad hominem but as usual this will be ignored by the powers that be as it is me that has been insulted.
    It would be an ad hominem if you weren't part of the nazbol gang, as the younger Strasserites and national communists proudly call themselves these days. Why do you even take issue with being called a communist? You could argue you aren't, but the linke Leute von rechts flirted with the U.S.S.R. throughout the interbellum and many of their ideas are arguably communist in nature.

    I'm part of a few nazbol/leftwing patriotic FB groups - unlike many nationalists, radical traditionalists and identitarians here and elsewhere I have no issue with national bolshevism. But it's a fact: It's not necessarily a popular position in far right circles. Nazbols are often ridiculed and seen as a joke with their Gaddafi and third world dictator avatars or they'r viewed as borderline trolls or a bunch of hipster contrarians (a lot of them are). They're not numerous and they're fringe in what is already a small scene, of course they invite scorn.
    "I identify as fascistkin so my pronouns are hit/hitler/hitlerself." - Roxie Wolf

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, November 28th, 2016, 02:21 PM
  2. *Irish Referendum Could Scupper EU Treaty*
    By Carl in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Sunday, July 27th, 2008, 02:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •