Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Þoreiðar View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...on-up-to-birth

French National Assembly Approves Abortion up to Birth

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]The French National Assembly has approved a number of amendments to the nation’s bioethics law, one of which would legalize abortion-on-demand up to birth.

By a vote of 60 in favor and 37 opposed, the legislators agreed to permit abortion at any time for a mother undergoing “psycho-social distress,” a nebulous term that allows healthcare workers total leeway to approve the procedure.

French law distinguishes between l’Interruption volontaire de grossesse (voluntary abortion), which must take place no later than the twelfth week of pregnancy, and l’interruption médicale de grossesse (medical abortion), which may be performed without restrictions up to birth.
    If they can make up a virus pandemic, they can also make up "medical reasons"..... I read that "medical indication" is however rare, what's mostly aborted in European countries is physically healthy White children for "social indication" meaning the mother has financial issues, isn't married or afraid she can't have fun anymore. So it's essentially a bad choice of mates being done there.

Personally, while abortion disgusts me short of becoming physically ill (And I'm not really a squeamish person), it also got the advantage of phasing out less valuable people in society. Or do we really expect children of parents that would do something like that to be of the more valuable kind. (Yes, I said that: Not every person is equally valuable).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Prussian
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    Personally, while abortion disgusts me short of becoming physically ill (And I'm not really a squeamish person), it also got the advantage of phasing out less valuable people in society. Or do we really expect children of parents that would do something like that to be of the more valuable kind. (Yes, I said that: Not every person is equally valuable).
    I mostly agree with this statement, but there's also something that's bugging me about this. I do agree with the fact that it does weed out the less valuable people. I mean, I'm all for women getting an abortion if the baby is of mixed race, or if it's a rape baby. But, if White Women today are getting abortions with White babies, then that is objectively shameful and disgusting; but who is to carry the blame in that case? Do we fault the White parents who failed to properly educate their children against the Globalist agenda? Or, do we blame the Globalist agenda itself? What's really the moral consensus of this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eirik For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 03:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirik View Post
    I mostly agree with this statement, but there's also something that's bugging me about this. I do agree with the fact that it does weed out the less valuable people. I mean, I'm all for women getting an abortion if the baby is of mixed race, or if it's a rape baby. But, if White Women today are getting abortions with White babies, then that is objectively shameful and disgusting; but who is to carry the blame in that case? Do we fault the White parents who failed to properly educate their children against the Globalist agenda? Or, do we blame the Globalist agenda itself? What's really the moral consensus of this?
    What I'm saying is that when somebody is as heartless as to kill their own off-spring, than in all likelihood that off-spring will be no better than that. On the other hand there is also a lot of pressure on woman to have an abortion, mostly of a social or cultural nature. It simply isn't hip to be a 'young mother' those days anymore in wider parts of the population.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910