Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skärmträl View Post
    Interesting. That goes to show that there are other factors than abortion that cause low birth rates.

I'm afraid that's not foolproof logic to disprove that abortion equals low birth rates, though. One effect may have multiple causes, in this case either "[t]he status of women [...] worsening job prospects for young people and rising property prices" or abortion. Or both. Or multiple other causes.
    I would say the intelligent women who do not want children take precautions beforehand. Abortion is thus, on the whole and not counting deformed fetuses, the solution for less intelligent and prepared women. So on the whole, I would say that every abortion performed is a positive thing for our race.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Unfortunately abortion has become a contraceptive method for some peoples, which I find to be very irresponsible. The direction which some conservative US states have taken, to ban abortion where there is a heartbeat is a good one, although in my view abortion shouldn't qualify as a "human right" in the first place. What's shocking is that women now parade the fact that they've had an abortion, as if it were a badge of pride. Yes, this is the consequence of moral relativism and disrespect for the sanctity of life, as well as anti-traditional family politics which goes hand in hand with the promotion of LGBTQ lifestyles.

Somewhat on this topic as well, very gruesome:

Satanic Temple to challenge Supreme Court abortion ruling on fetal remains

It makes me wonder if all these abortions aren't a form of Satanist blood sacrifice/rituals.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbürgerin For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 12:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Would it have been better if these women had procreated more?

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 09:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,169 Posts
    ‘Dark day’: Illinois lawmakers pass abortion bill far worse than New York’s

Source: Live Action

5/28/19: Today, the Illinois House passed a bill even more extreme than New York’s Reproductive Health Act, passed in January — and it includes a repeal of a ban on gruesome D&X, or “partial-birth” abortions.

Remember New York? Remember Virginia? That’s what started all of the ‘abortion wars’ among the states. And yet, the Illinois bill’s sponsor, Rep. Kelly Cassidy, claimed, “To our neighbors in Illinois who hear the news around the country and worry that this war on women is coming to Illinois, I say, not on my watch. To the people in Missouri and Alabama and Georgia and Kentucky and Mississippi and Ohio, I say, not on my watch.”

Someone should remind Rep. Cassidy that this war didn’t start with Alabama or Georgia or Missouri. (Indeed, even the Chicago Sun-Times notes that this extreme pro-abortion legislation was introduced in February of this year.) The flurry pro-life legislation came in reaction to New York’s extreme legislation, passed by a Democrat-controlled legislature who wanted to “codify Roe,” in the words of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

But Illinois’ legislation is inherently worse. According to a previous report by Live Action News’ Cassy Fiano-Chesser, the two bills introduced by Illinois lawmakers would “make the state’s abortion laws even more extreme than New York’s”:

HB 2495 and would virtually eliminate all protections for preborn children, allow infanticide, remove conscience protection laws for health care workers, allow taxpayer funding for abortion, and more. HB 2467 would repeal the Parental Notice of Abortion Act of 1995, making it so that minors can obtain abortions without parental notification. The bills are so extreme that thousands of citizens flooded the Illinois state capitol building in protest….

The bill also repeals the state’s ban on partial-birth abortion. One nurse, after witnessing a D&X partial-birth abortion, said:

… [H]e went in with forceps and grabbed the baby’s legs and brought them into the birth canal. Then he delivered the body and arms, all the way up to the neck.

At this point, only the baby’s head was still inside. The baby’s body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. All the while his little head was still stuck inside. Then Dr. Haskell took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby’s head. Then he stuck a high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby’s brains out. I almost threw up as I watched him do these things.

Next, Dr. Haskell delivered the baby’s head, cut the umbilical cord and delivered the placenta. He threw the baby in a pan, along with the placenta and the instruments he’d used. I saw the baby move in the pan. I asked another nurse and she said it was just “reflexes.”

On the House floor, expectant mother Rep. Avery Bourne tearfully pleaded for babies’ lives before the bill passed. The Sun Times writes:

“We are talking about the most expansive bill we have seen in this state,” Bourne said in tears, surrounded by her female Republican colleagues. “We already know that we’ve got women coming to Illinois to have abortions because we are so expansive on this issue. That will continue. This bill is not about keeping abortion legal in Illinois. This is about a massive expansion that will impact viable babies. And that is wrong.”

As you can see from the video below, when Rep. Bourne sought to question bill sponsor Rep. Kelly Cassidy, Cassidy’s answer to nearly every question — when she wasn’t stonewalling — was, “This treats abortion care like any other health care.” In other words, the legislation completely ignores what abortion actually is and does. Abortion kills a human being.

Abortion isn’t just like any other health care. In fact, it isn’t health care at all. It is never necessary to deliberately kill another human to treat or save another.

A press release from Illinois Right to Life Action noted, “According to legal analysis of SB 25 [the bill just passed by the House], the radical legislation maintains the core elements of the so-called Reproductive Health Act (HB 2495) and lays the groundwork for the repeal of Illinois Parental Notification (HB 2467).” In addition, it “expressly strips all rights from unborn children, changes the definition of viability, and legalizes abortions through all nine months of pregnancy, up to the moment of birth, for any reason. Any restrictions or regulations on abortion are effectively eliminated.”

According to a legal analysis from the Thomas More Society’s Peter Breen, the bill would “remove any penalty for performing late-term abortions, allow nurses to perform medication abortions, and eliminate licensing and health and safety inspections of abortion clinics” and “would strip all rights from unborn children and wipe nearly every abortion regulation off the books in Illinois, subjecting any that remain to a court challenge under a near-impossible-to-meet ‘strict scrutiny’ standard.”

Breen adds that even very young minors would be able to obtain abortions without parental notice (and that parental notice law currently on the books in Illinois is estimated to have decreased abortion rates among minors by 57%), all Illinois insurance would be forced to cover abortion procedures, all licensing requirements for abortion facilities would be removed, and much more.

The Pro-Life Action League posted on Facebook, “It’s a dark day in Illinois. The House of Representatives just passed the most extreme pro-abortion law in the country, 64-50. Here’s how the reps voted.”

"If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,169 Posts
    New York Times Trades ‘Fetal Heartbeat’ For ‘Embryonic Pulsing’ In Abortion Reporting

Source: Daily Caller

The New York Times traded in the term “fetal heartbeat” for “embryonic pulsing” in a report on Louisiana’s new abortion ban last week, playing to abortion advocates and journalists eager to downplay the realities of abortion.

“The measure would require an ultrasound test for any woman seeking to terminate a pregnancy, and forbid abortion if the test detects embryonic pulsing — which can occur before many women know they are pregnant,” reporter Alan Blinder wrote. The sanitizing language was first highlighted by Breitbart News. It’s not a medical term and was apparently invented by Blinder.

A slew of states have similar laws on the books, known as fetal heartbeat bills because they ban abortion after a heartbeat can be detected in the unborn baby. Blinder goes out of his way to avoid the term throughout the piece, noting in the lead that the bill bans the procedure “after the pulsing of what becomes the fetus’s heart can be detected.”

An unborn baby isn’t considered a fetus in medical terms until the 11th week of pregnancy, when most of its major organs are formed. But the heartbeat of the boy or girl can be detected as early as 6 weeks.

Blinder’s decision to use “embryonic pulsing” instead of heartbeat falls in line with larger media efforts to dehumanize unborn babies and sanitize the reality of abortion. NPR urged journalists not to use the term unless absolutely necessary in recent guidance published as a reminder to reporters on its policies for abortion reporting.

The guidance explicitly instructs reporters to adopt opaque or sanitized terms and Planned Parenthood talking points while avoiding any terms that could come across as pro-life or inadvertently humanize the unborn. Reporters are told not to use the term fetal heartbeat unless it is in quotes and attributed to pro-life activists.

The guidance states: “One thing to keep in mind about this law and others like it: Proponents refer to it as a ‘fetal heartbeat’ law. That is their term. It needs to be attributed to them if used and put in quotation marks if printed. We should not simply say the laws are about when a ‘fetal heartbeat’ is detected. As we’ve reported, heartbeat activity can be detected ‘about six weeks into a pregnancy.’ That’s at least a few weeks before an embryo is a fetus.”
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    918 Posts
    Alabama recently passed the most restrictive anti-abortion law in the nation. It even prohibits rape victims from obtaining abortions, which I think is totally reprehensible. Forcing a victim of such a heinous crime to carry the spawn of a vile rapist to term is just as bad as performing late term abortions for women who decide they just don't want to have the babies they conceived through consensual sex.

From one insane extreme to the other.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 09:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    688 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Alabama recently passed the most restrictive anti-abortion law in the nation. It even prohibits rape victims from obtaining abortions, which I think is totally reprehensible.
    I'm thinking; why not take a "morning-after pill", if one was raped? I'd expect such is common procedure anyway, and given for free at any clinic which specializes on rape victims. Or they could just buy it over the counter themselves (provided it's legal to freely obtain in Alabama).

I believe the reasoning behind the criminalization of abortion for rape victims is built on the belief that a lot of women seeking abortions would simply falsely claim they were raped, and circumvent the law that way. That would leave a massive and obvious loop-hole in the legislature, and effectively render it pointless. If someone was actually raped, all reason and logic would compel that person to take a pill to inhibit pregnancy as soon as possible. Unless someone was chained down in some basement or something, while being raped, there's not many good excuses to wait until a child has formed before making the decision to terminate the pregnancy.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    918 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Şoreiğar View Post
    I'm thinking; why not take a "morning-after pill", if one was raped? I'd expect such is common procedure anyway, and given for free at any clinic which specializes on rape victims. Or they could just buy it over the counter themselves (provided it's legal to freely obtain in Alabama).

I believe the reasoning behind the criminalization of abortion for rape victims is built on the belief that a lot of women seeking abortions would simply falsely claim they were raped, and circumvent the law that way. That would leave a massive and obvious loop-hole in the legislature, and effectively render it pointless. If someone was actually raped, all reason and logic would compel that person to take a pill to inhibit pregnancy as soon as possible. Unless someone was chained down in some basement or something, while being raped, there's not many good excuses to wait until a child has formed before making the decision to terminate the pregnancy.
    You make some good points... And I've considered the distinct possibility some women who conceive via consensual sex would lie to obtain abortions due to a guilt-trip. But some genuine rapes that occur involve the use of sedation drugs administered by the perpetrators without the knowledge or consent of victims. Some of these so-called "date rapes" do lead to conception, which are not detected until later.

Statutory rape cases, and impregnation cases involving incest are often not reported by victims either due to personal shame, and fear. Such criminal violations resulting in unwanted pregnancies are sometimes not even detected until they become obvious.

Also, in this age of sonograms, when gross deformity of a fetus is detected during a planned pregnancy, I think terminating it is humanely acceptable as long as both parents agree to the procedure.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,169 Posts
    DC baker calls out Miley Cyrus over 'abortion is healthcare' cake design

Miley Cyrus is pledging to give a Washington, D.C.-area baker credit after being accused of ripping off her design for an "abortion is healthcare" cake.

Becca Rea-Holloway says an Instagram post from the "We Can't Stop" singer features a near-exact replica of her design for the pink icing and rainbow sprinkle-topped confection.

Cyrus, 26, used the image in a Tuesday Instagram post she shared with her more than 94 million followers to promote the launch of a new sweatshirt collaboration with Marc Jacobs benefitting Planned Parenthood.

The singer’s team later commented on her post, saying she “didn’t realize” the error and would make sure Rea-Holloway, of D.C.'s Baked and Wired, gets “all the credit you deserve" for the design.

The baking pro, however, calls the move a "different thing."

"Compensation would be ideal," Rea-Holloway said in an interview with Washingtonian magazine. "But definitely public recognition."

Cyrus has teamed up with Jacobs for previous projects to raise money for Planned Parenthood, including a 2016 portrait series featuring her image.

Planned Parenthood is facing a number of legal battles with legislatures in several states — including Alabama and Georgia, among others — over measures aimed at restricting abortion access.

Source: TheHill.com

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 09:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    456 Posts
    Yes we did all vote on this issue just like we did on faggot "marriages".
    Oh wait thats right the supreme court decided these issues for us.
    Now with all the NPC's out these if anyone suggests women actually take
    responsibility and keep their legs shut you have hysterical feminists running around
    in handmaid dresses. Or comparing you to muslims.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast