Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Þoreiðar View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...on-up-to-birth

French National Assembly Approves Abortion up to Birth

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]The French National Assembly has approved a number of amendments to the nation’s bioethics law, one of which would legalize abortion-on-demand up to birth.

By a vote of 60 in favor and 37 opposed, the legislators agreed to permit abortion at any time for a mother undergoing “psycho-social distress,” a nebulous term that allows healthcare workers total leeway to approve the procedure.

French law distinguishes between l’Interruption volontaire de grossesse (voluntary abortion), which must take place no later than the twelfth week of pregnancy, and l’interruption médicale de grossesse (medical abortion), which may be performed without restrictions up to birth.
    If they can make up a virus pandemic, they can also make up "medical reasons"..... I read that "medical indication" is however rare, what's mostly aborted in European countries is physically healthy White children for "social indication" meaning the mother has financial issues, isn't married or afraid she can't have fun anymore. So it's essentially a bad choice of mates being done there.

Personally, while abortion disgusts me short of becoming physically ill (And I'm not really a squeamish person), it also got the advantage of phasing out less valuable people in society. Or do we really expect children of parents that would do something like that to be of the more valuable kind. (Yes, I said that: Not every person is equally valuable).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Prussian
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    Personally, while abortion disgusts me short of becoming physically ill (And I'm not really a squeamish person), it also got the advantage of phasing out less valuable people in society. Or do we really expect children of parents that would do something like that to be of the more valuable kind. (Yes, I said that: Not every person is equally valuable).
    I mostly agree with this statement, but there's also something that's bugging me about this. I do agree with the fact that it does weed out the less valuable people. I mean, I'm all for women getting an abortion if the baby is of mixed race, or if it's a rape baby. But, if White Women today are getting abortions with White babies, then that is objectively shameful and disgusting; but who is to carry the blame in that case? Do we fault the White parents who failed to properly educate their children against the Globalist agenda? Or, do we blame the Globalist agenda itself? What's really the moral consensus of this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eirik For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 12:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirik View Post
    I mostly agree with this statement, but there's also something that's bugging me about this. I do agree with the fact that it does weed out the less valuable people. I mean, I'm all for women getting an abortion if the baby is of mixed race, or if it's a rape baby. But, if White Women today are getting abortions with White babies, then that is objectively shameful and disgusting; but who is to carry the blame in that case? Do we fault the White parents who failed to properly educate their children against the Globalist agenda? Or, do we blame the Globalist agenda itself? What's really the moral consensus of this?
    What I'm saying is that when somebody is as heartless as to kill their own off-spring, than in all likelihood that off-spring will be no better than that. On the other hand there is also a lot of pressure on woman to have an abortion, mostly of a social or cultural nature. It simply isn't hip to be a 'young mother' those days anymore in wider parts of the population.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Texas could criminalize Abortion

The Texas state House has held an all-night hearing on proposed legislation that would not only criminalize abortion, but make it a capital crime – pushing an already-polarizing issue into overdrive.

"If you murder a pregnant woman, you get charged twice. So I'm not specifically criminalizing women," the bill's sponsor, Rep. Tony Tinderholt (R), explained during the hearing. "What I'm doing is equalizing the law."

The "Abolition of Abortion in Texas Act" would classify abortion as murder "regardless of any contrary federal law, executive order, or court decision," and allow both abortion providers and women receiving abortions to be charged with murder, which is a capital crime in Texas.

Lawmakers heard from 446 supporters of the bill, which would make no exception for cases of rape or incest, and would treat abortion in all stages of pregnancy with equal severity, conferring upon an embryo from "the moment of fertilization" the same "rights, powers and privileges as are secured or granted by the laws of this state to any other human child."
    The House also heard from 54 people opposed to the bill before the marathon hearing finally concluded at 3am on Tuesday. The bill was pending in committee as of Wednesday afternoon, according to HuffPost.

While Tinderholt initially introduced the bill in January 2017 to death threats and
    ridicule, it was never granted a hearing until Monday, when Rep. Jeff Leach (R), chairman of the House Committee on Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, chose to give it an airing in the name of "creating a culture of life." Even the "pro-life, through and through" Leach, however, isn't too keen on a measure critics have likened to the misogynistic dystopia of 'The Handmaid's Tale.'

"I do not believe that convicting a woman who has had an abortion of murder and possibly subjecting her to the death penalty is constitutional, nor does such a policy advance the cause of life in Texas," he said. Leach does not plan on allowing the committee to advance the proposal to a vote by the full House, though some of his colleagues have framed his lack of support as a betrayal.

Other pro-life groups have registered similar misgivings. Texas Alliance for Life has pointed out that even before the Supreme Court's Roe v Wade decision legalized abortion in the US in 1973, Texas never prosecuted women for having abortions. Texans for Life also opposes the ban, saying it "only protects the abortionist."

Others had a problem with an ostensibly "pro-life" congressman sending women to the execution chamber. "I'm trying to reconcile in my head the arguments that I heard tonight about how essentially one is OK with subjecting a woman to the death penalty… to do to her the exact same thing that one is alleging she is doing to a child," Rep. Victoria Neave (D) said during the hearing.

Who else but the white race aborts their children?

The death penalty is for murder. Keep telling yourself that abortion is not.

If most people knew what is involved in an abortion, they might change their minds. The unborn child's heart is stopped by a powerful injection of digoxin; the same 'fetus' very often would survive in an ICU incubator.

R T :
    'Pro-life' Texas bill allowing death penalty for abortions gets marathon House hearing
    11 V 2021.

GALLUP:

U.S. Still Split on Abortion: 47% Pro-Choice, 46% Pro-Life

https://news.gallup.com/poll/170249/...-pro-life.aspx
    22/05/2014 · PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans remain divided on the abortion issue, with 47% of U.S. adults describing their views as "pro-choice" and 46% as "pro-life,"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Firstly, around 6% of aborted white babies have birth defects or have been conceived from rape so the numbers are very low contrary to the media propaganda. States who do not appreciate or protect the unborn will obviously have much lower birth rates since the value of motherhood has been greatly reduced. Many young people desire materialism and "my freedoms" today rather than raising traditional families. In the US, Whites have aborted around ~35 million babies since Roe vs Wade. The same babies will never add to our population, and about one out of hundred could have been geniuses who would contribute to furthering the sciences. We may eventually see a brain drain across Western countries as we have less babies. Some geniuses did come from poor to average families, and many of these babies are not "defective" but are a product of unplanned families and even drunkenness. A few of my friends admitted that they were drunk at the time of conception, but they had the baby anyways. Years ago, there were lots of "shotgun weddings" before feminist rants.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 12:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    I'm father of two pretty great kids, wanted and planned for them despite the great changes and challenges having children requires.
    I've always been "pro-life", and now particularly due to the effect it has had on the "white" population. Aborting a perfectly healthy baby is murder to me. That said, legal or not, infanticide has always existed and will continue to exist. Supreme Court activist justices inventing a "constitutional right" to infanticide does not and will never make it right. The p.o.s. bolshevik governor of my state "allowed" abortion clinics to remain open and practicing their butchery a year ago despite ordering all "non-essential" medical procedures to be halted.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910