Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Is there even anyway to convince you that a moon landing can be real?

In which way should a moon landing happen to make you think its real?
    Well, that part they can't answer because they have no idea about space flight, rocketry, what goes into a launch of that magnitude, or the mechanics of flight.

They just 'know' it never happened.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Only reason why I'm skeptical of the lunar landings is due to it apparently coming into contradiction with Hanns Hoerbiger's theory. Hoerbiger arrived at his theory via the faculty of observation. Sure he may have overreacted to the subsequent dream he allegedly had, but what makes his eureka moment so different from Kepler? He was also fortunate enough not to suffer Velikovsky's fate (who also hit upon the pre-lunar myth). Besides, a wholesale rejection of the theory is unjust, Hitler argued that at least the part about ice preceding water deserves consideration.

Lastly, I view it as a homage to the pre-Socratic philosophers. And what do we even have nowadays? Quantum physics? It seems to me like science has gone off-the-rails in this respect.

Otherwise, I don't have an issue with what NASA is supposedly up to. According to Eugene K. Bird, Rudolf Hess, in his captivity, seemed to be optimistic of NASA/space developments and even had some fans among NASA. If they're informing people about how the world works and combating perverse superstitions (i.e. that our sun is the only one in the universe) and uninformed speculating, they're still accomplishing something good.

Freethinker
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 13th, 2020 @ 04:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    It wasn't fake.
    And yet, there is a video recording, erroneously sent by NASA to the filmmaker Bart Sibrel (or released by a whistleblower working at NASA), where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin do their best faking that they are halfway to the moon, while they are obviously still in earth’s orbit. I guess that’s called caught inflagranti (in the act).

I also recommend watching this recent interview for more context:

In addition, a “half earth” from the moon that looks like the earth on the image beneath cannot exist. That’s not how “earth phases” on the moon would work. Think about it.

Viewed from the Apollo 11 landing site, the earth would also not be in such close proximity to the moon’s horizon. No, never (because of tidal locking the earth would stay right above one’s head all the time).

Name:  A81ACCBF-09CC-4825-A808-FC82BA97BC42.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  44.7 KB
    Image from Apollo 11
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thorburn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 07:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    A better question is if they faked the moon landing why did they fake it a dozen times or so.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    18 Minutes Ago @ 11:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn View Post
    In addition, a “half earth” from the moon that looks like the earth on the image beneath cannot exist. That’s not how “earth phases” on the moon would work. Think about it.

Viewed from the Apollo 11 landing site, the earth would also not be in such close proximity to the moon’s horizon. No, never (because of tidal locking the earth would stay right above one’s head all the time).

Name:  A81ACCBF-09CC-4825-A808-FC82BA97BC42.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  44.7 KB
    Image from Apollo 11
    According to nasa.gov, that image is not taken from the Apollo 11 landing site, but from the space shuttle still in lunar orbit (you can clearly see the photo is not taken from ground level), above the "Smyth's Sea", on the moons nearside:

This view from the Apollo 11 spacecraft shows the Earth rising above the moon's horizon. The lunar terrain pictured is in the area of Smyth's Sea on the nearside. Coordinates of the center of the terrain are 85 degrees east longitude and 3 degrees north latitude. While astronauts Neil A. Armstrong, commander, and Edwin E. Aldrin Jr., lunar module pilot, descended in the Lunar Module (LM) "Eagle" to explore the Sea of Tranquility region of the moon, astronaut Michael Collins, command module pilot, remained with the Command and Service Modules (CSM) "Columbia" in lunar orbit.
    At almost 90 degrees east longitude, the Earth would indeed be situated close to the Moon's "Western" horizon.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vķnsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Vķking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    There's disagreement or lack of unity on space policy, because of different strategies to spend trillions of taxpayer money and with all the risks inherent in something so dangerous as going into orbit, landing on the Moon and Mars, or mining the asteroid belt. The cost in human life is far more poignant to stakeholders than robotic exploration, all of which is preferential for controlling the variables. How many Apollo 13, Challenger and Columbia disasters are forgivable? It also seems easier to farm out the technology to private sector aerospace contractors, instead of cannibalise rusted metal.

I used to want to join NASA by starting at Space Camp and moving up to astronaut, until seeing that the Cold War "conclusion" (Moscow, if not Peking) meant the interest shifted to innovation of orbital cities in order to go beyond the Earth longterm for sustainable living in a place like Mars or elsewhere, rather than investing in exploration without preparation. Just think about how nobody knew that living in orbit would lead to health problems by weightlessness, when we thought of floating as either cool or inconvenient, but discoveries like this prove that we were evolved to survive on Earth and adaptations elsewhere may be insurmountable obstacles.

On the other hand, I agree that the space race went to pot with the nuclear arms race and this was reflected in the shift of Star Trek from primarily Jew and Gentile TOS and TNG in rocketships to multiracial DS9 set on a space station, then they combined those tropes on VOY, before ENT got nostalgic about olden days and it's not hard to follow the money. One thing I heard recently by someone at work, is that he and presumably others, don't believe it's possible to escape the atmosphere. This is rooted in ancient superstitions like Daedalus and Icarus, the essence of ęther in the heavens, along with Christian fear of displeasing Jehovah.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn View Post
    And yet, there is a video recording, erroneously sent by NASA to the filmmaker Bart Sibrel (or released by a whistleblower working at NASA), where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin do their best faking that they are halfway to the moon, while they are obviously still in earth’s orbit. I guess that’s called caught inflagranti (in the act).

I also recommend watching this recent interview for more context:

Thank you. That was eye opening. I used to think there were only science based arguments as to why it didn't happen (which I was impartial on and leaned more on the side of NASA), but that video shows actual fraud. Thank you for finding it. It's a bit like learning that Santa Claus isn't real lol.

I can see the case for the moon landing hoax people, as well as the official story people. It was 6 landings, 12 guys which lends credibility to the official story, but I can see how the landings could have been staged. This website presents both sides (they're students bringing up the same arguments objectively):

https://moonlandingfys.weebly.com/theories.html

Here's a couple that believe it was a hoax (you can find many websites like this if you use bing search):

https://flybynews.wordpress.com/2013...-landing-hoax/
    https://www.enkivillage.org/moon-landing-hoax.html

After 911, I'll always remain open to both sides of the debate until we have conclusive evidence: www.ae911truth.org (sadly, I'm 99% convinced WTC I, II and VII were rigged with incendiary-explosives (nanothermite for I and II; thermate for VII)). I would love if the official story was proven correct, but the scientific and circumstantial evidence weighs heavily in favor of the doubters. Sadly, I'm now 51% in favor of the moon landing doubters. I'd love if the moon landings happened, but evidence is evidence.

I also found this interesting regarding Buzz Aldrin recently (one can interpret it equivocally, i.e. to mean the continuation of effort to go (return) to the moon, but it certainly sounds like he had a big slip-up, and was referring to how they never went):

https://www.spacecentre.nz/resources...zz-admits.html

Girl: "Why has nobody been to the Moon in such a long time?"

Buzz: "That's not an eight-year-old's question. That's my question. I want to know, but I think I know. Because we didn't go there and that's the way it happened, and if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen, so in the future if we want to keep doing something, we need to know why something stopped in the past that we wanted to keep it going. Money is a good thing. If you want to buy new things, new rockets, instead of keep doing the same thing over, then it's gonna cost more money. And other things need more money too. So having achieved what the president wanted us to do, and then what thousands, millions of people in America, and millions of people around the world... You know when we toured around the world after we came back, the most fascinating observation was signs that said 'We did it'. Not just us. But we, the world. They felt like they were part of what we were able to do. And that made us feel very good."
    In any event, the Biden administration plans on sending a man of color and a woman to the moon by 2024:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techa...BingNewsSearch

The NASA launched programme is gearing up to get the "first woman and first person of colour" on the moon.
    However, this is not their only plan as NASA is preparing for "the next giant leap" by sending astronauts to Mars.
    The Biden administration has put aside over $6 billion in the budget to keep the Artemis program on track to send the first woman to the moon by 2024.
    So, hopefully there are no delays, nor movie special effects. If not NASA, hopefully Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos shed light on the truth of the matter soon. In the same article, it mentions how Russia and China are planning/collaborating to put a man on the moon by 2036 (odd it will take them that long).
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vķnsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Vķking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
    Buzz: "That's not an eight-year-old's question. That's my question. I want to know, but I think I know. Because we didn't go there and that's the way it happened, and if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen, so in the future if we want to keep doing something, we need to know why something stopped in the past that we wanted to keep it going. Money is a good thing. If you want to buy new things, new rockets, instead of keep doing the same thing over, then it's gonna cost more money. And other things need more money too. So having achieved what the president wanted us to do, and then what thousands, millions of people in America, and millions of people around the world... You know when we toured around the world after we came back, the most fascinating observation was signs that said 'We did it'. Not just us. But we, the world. They felt like they were part of what we were able to do. And that made us feel very good."
    Is your first language English? You are as bad as the Biblical quote miners taking a simple statement out of context to misrepresent something someone said. You would have fun in a courtroom, tugging at the heartstrings of jurors. Buzz clearly responded to the girl's question appropriately, so why not exercise a modicum of honesty and sincerity? The only doubt is your self-induced delusion.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    And here is what they have actually published:

The full set of recordings, being cleaned up by Burbank,
    California-based Lowry Digital, will be released in September. The preview
    is available at http://www.nasa.gov.

NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video
    recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing.

Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA's Goddard Space
    Flight Center in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the
    ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for
    them.

The good news is he found where they went. The bad news is they were
    part of a batch of 200,000 tapes that were degaussed

-- magnetically erased -- and re-used to save money.

"The goal was live TV," Nafzger told a news conference.

"We should have had a historian running around saying 'I don't care
    if you are ever going to use them -- we are going to keep them'," he said.

They found good copies in the archives of CBS news (CBS - news) and
    some recordings called kinescopes found in film vaults at Johnson Space
    Center.
    This guy supposedly found them on some random extra tapes he bought from NASA while doing an internship there decades ago - released in 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRy47g8XPJQ

I guess that makes sense - tape reels of the greatest achievement in human history get lost/erased by the government, but this intern has extra copies of them (rolls eyes lol).
    Last edited by John Smithwick; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:06 PM. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRy47g8XPJQ
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast