Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Is your first language English? You are as bad as the Biblical quote miners taking a simple statement out of context to misrepresent something someone said. You would have fun in a courtroom, tugging at the heartstrings of jurors. Buzz clearly responded to the girl's question appropriately, so why not exercise a modicum of honesty and sincerity? The only doubt is your self-induced delusion.
    It was an equivocal response IMO. I remain very open to the moon landings having happened, but have you ever looked at the arguments being made by the other side?

Perhaps Skadi's owner, Thorburn, has English comprehensions problems too. I strongly encourage you to watch those videos he posted (at 2x speed to save time), and address the point they're making about how NASA showed the earth in a contrived manner through the capsule window (supposedly half way to the moon). Why did they show that representation as the earth in full? Why would anything deceitful need to be done at any point during the mission? In the second video, isn't it odd that no ship returned to the Van Allen Belt (after Apollo), and one that flew 640 miles away from it in the 90s (to measure the radiation) had the astronauts experiencing a horrid symptom - seeing bursts of light when they closed their eyes (odd that the Apollo crew never mentioned that). The 1994 crew said the radiation was far more dangerous than previously understood.

Odd, that still today, the greatest impediment for sending humans to the moon remains the radiation belts:

https://www.facebook.com/BlueBallsFl...20572758297059

Any reasonable person would say that since the original crews experienced no radiation poisoning, nor shortened lifespan from cancer, that there's no issue, but NASA is sending the new Orion capsule crewless on its first voyage to measure the radiation thoroughly. Could just be an overly cautious measure, but I can see why skeptics think the way they do.

Here's something that convinces me the moon landings did happen (photos of the landing sites taken by lunar orbiters between 2009-2012): https://www.space.com/12796-photos-a...sites-lro.html

Skeptics might say those are doctored photos, or NASA (through a dark project) put that stuff there afterwards on humanless-robotic missions.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn View Post
    And yet, there is a video recording, erroneously sent by NASA to the filmmaker Bart Sibrel (or released by a whistleblower working at NASA), where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin do their best faking that they are halfway to the moon, while they are obviously still in earth’s orbit.
    Yes Thorburn, similar to how I was de-mythologized about Santa Claus by the school yard kids, Bart's video ruined it for me lol. From 99% belief in the official story before watching it, to roughly 50% after ... to 1% now lol:

I found Bart's website (https://www.sibrel.com/) and YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/BartSibrel1 and watched several more interviews (they're great). I also found this https://apollomoonhoax.net/ and its YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYw...0C9oAhskWZ1wOg

At least this issue is a more innocuous national mythology (in comparison to the ones involving war and JFK).

The two greatest impediments remain: the radiation levels and the amount of fuel required to travel that distance (moreover getting that fuel load up into space). Werner von Braun and Van Allen pointed out these issues in the 1950s and they remain nearly insurmountable. Russia might be the first to solve these problems:

Thanks again for enlightening me. I'm sending that Bart Sibrel video to family and friends.
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    I am in a mini-war on Stormfront in the lifetime members section with two of the head moderators because I posted a thread about Bart Sibrel's leaked NASA video footage, and my thread was promptly deleted. There is only one thread related to skepticism of the Apollo mission at SF and it's locked. Anything new gets deleted. I can't thank you enough Thorburn for creating this forum and raising this subject.

I want to back up what I'm saying in the "mini war" in case it gets deleted lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unconditioned Canuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I find moon-landing-hoax threads to be just plain embarrassing. The only thing worse are flat-Earth threads. Same category, different levels of silliness.
    I felt the same way until I noticed the owner of Skadi forum posting this leaked footage of the Apollo 11 crew staging a shot of the earth to make it look like they're halfway to the moon when they're still in near-earth orbit:

A funny thing happened on the way to the moon - leaked footage - YouTube

They are heard lying that they're 130000 miles away, when they are 200 miles away. They are heard lying that they have the camera pressed against the window when it is 4 ft back. You can watch them remove a crescent shaped piece of felt from the window that imitated the earth's horizon. NASA's official response to this leaked video was: "they were just practicing for the real shot." As to why that picture was later shown to television audiences and no new authentic footage was created: "they were preoccupied at the time".

Their excuses are like listening to a lying child that refuses to confess to something.

Secondly, I thought the Apollo 11 photos showing near perpendicular shadows were fake - I didn't know they were authentic:

Moon Landing Fraud in 3 Minutes - Bart Sibrel - YouTube

Even a person who didn't pass elementary school can understand how those absolutely demonstrate fraud.

This extremely simple evidence changes everything. It's like finally having a video of OJ Simpson murdering Nicole, ... to ignore it would be like saying he was found innocent years ago, so there's no point in re-examining the matter.

Merlin, I greatly appreciate what you do. In light of the above, will you please consider locking my thread, but making it publicly visible:

The Apollo Mission - Stormfront

A ridiculous off-topic thread about UFOs and aliens is permitted in the 9/11 forum for some very odd reason. Surely, my thread can be locked but made visible somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Detroiter View Post
    There is so much proof of the Moon walks it seems silly to think it was staged. If the craft were in orbit, then their signals would come and go as the transmitters disappeared below the horizon. This ham operator listened to the signals as they came from the Moon:

Eavesdropping on Apollo 11

Also, a radio astronomy receiver in Australia received and passed around the world the video transmissions from the surface. This is documented in a movie called “The Dish.” The movie is fiction, but based upon the true story. It is a great movie and fun to watch. It points out that receiving stations around the world were involved in the Moon landings.
    Before the launch happened, NASA had a satellite which fed transmissions to the control station in Houston simulating everything that would happen during the mission. This allowed Huston to verify all their systems were working. When the mission happened, the operators said they could tell no difference between the simulation and the real thing. NASA claimed the transmission satellite burned up upon re-entering earth's atmosphere shortly before the Apollo 11 launch. There's zero evidence that that satellite was ever destroyed or turned off - it was undoubtedly still operating. You can listen to Bart Sibrel on his YouTube channel and Marcus Allen at Shill Stompers, ... while they're not scientists, the points they make are common sense and extremely compelling.

There were far too many people from too many countries involved in the Moon landings for the story to be fiction.

The same could be said of 9/11 - our Anglosphere and European governments made zero protest and are complicit in the crime. Russia, on the other hand, doesn't hesitate to publish articles like these on its state media:

911 Reasons why 9/11 was (probably) an inside job. PART I: 3 towers, 2 jets — RT USA News

They at least lightly protest, while being fully aware.

When it comes to the moon landings, Russia, while not quite as direct as with 9/11, similarly protests:

Half of all Russians believe NASA faked moon landings & 2% think Earth is flat – new study — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union
    Russia will check if Americans really went to the Moon – Roscosmos chief — RT World News

It's thought that they limit their propaganda against us, due to trade relations, diplomacy, etc.

The receiving antennas were highly directional and were pointed at the Moon. No satellite revolving around the earth would remain in the receiving path of these antennas for any length of time. The signals could have only come from the Moon.
    I forgot to add they had an airplane sending these transmissions ... the satellite was a cover story. To my astonishment, what I am noticing is that both yourself and Merlin ignore the criminal video footage of Buzz, Michael, and Neil committing fraud. That's what bewilders me quite a bit here.

You ignore the photos with the shadows of rocks that are near perpendicular to the shadows of the astronauts. This is what's also blowing my mind here.

"There are five reflecting panels on the Moon. Two were delivered by Apollo 11 and 14 crews in 1969 and 1971, respectively. They are each made of 100 mirrors that scientists call “corner cubes,” as they are corners of a glass cube; the benefit of these mirrors is that they can reflect light back to any direction it comes from. Another panel with 300 corner cubes was dropped off by Apollo 15 astronauts in 1971. Soviet robotic rovers called Lunokhod 1 and 2, which landed in 1970 and 1973, carry two additional reflectors, with 14 mirrors each. Collectively, these reflectors comprise the last working science experiment from the Apollo era."
    The skeptics have no problem with the idea that NASA sent robotic rovers to deliver the mirrors. The issue is sending humans due to the radiation and extra fuel required.

There are many non-whites, non-Americans who would choose to wish the Moon landings never happened. Don’t fall for the lies.
    I would prefer if the moon landings happened. I hope they did. But there is evidence that they didn't, and this is a discussion forum for our folk. If the government's credibility is further destroyed by this subject, it only helps us in any case. If the points being made are so trivial and farcical, then it's a topic fitting for the Lounge where they can be ridiculed - right? I don't mind being called a moron and proven wrong.

Look, I'm not asking for a new revisionist section to be opened about this topic. I'm simply asking that the thread I created be made publicly visible. We can lock it, if it's that gigantic an issue. I wanted to lock it anyways, as I didn't have time for it, but Merlin has made the situation exponentially worse by deleting it.
    The issue of Stormfront's long term sustainability also came up, and I recommended Don gives it to Thorburn of Skadi, or Henrik of Red Ice Radio:

When Don passes I am quite certain this forum will disappear. The SPLC rakes in millions every year, and we can't get people to send in a simple $5. I don't have the out-of-pocket money to keep the place going month after month. I don't know anyone who does, nor anyone who has the stones to take on the headaches.
    If it CAME DOWN TO THE BOARD DISAPPEARING VS REACHING OUT FOR HELP, FFS even I'd agree to take the burden. There has to be someone out there.

I highly recommend Don contacts Thorburn, the owner of Skadi forum, as he seems extremely trustworthy, competent and financially capable.

His costs are 150 US per month for the forum (at least, that's all he asks). His wife is also a member, the senior administrator Aeternitas:

Keep Skadi Alive and Growing: Skadi Funding Membership!!

If not them, since we have no idea who they are in real life, then how about Lana and Henrik of Red Ice Radio - we know without a shadow of doubt, they're trustworthy and competent. Whatever happens, Don must be on guard and plan, because it seems excruciatingly obvious in hindsight someone like Adam Walker was/is a plant that's ruined/done nothing (for years) as chairman of the BNP. Quite a concept: some guy who seems like one of us, in reality, is getting about 100-200K per year from the government to be a professional actor to infiltrate and destroy our organizations.
    Edit (this is how the conversation ended):

Don Black and I are about the same age and we both watched the American space program grow from its infancy beginning with the Mercury program, then to Gemini then to Appollo. Don grew up near Huntsville Alabama where the Moon rockets were developed. Deprecating the American space program is pushing this site too far and Don has said in the past that he won’t permit it.

If you feel compelled to question the program, I think you are going to have to do it on another site.
    I don't want to lose another nanosecond discussing the question of the moon landings ever again. But what's extremely upsetting, is that a thread I created, which I wanted to spend maybe an hour on and forget about, is deleted; and I've had to lose more of my time addressing the issue. I wanted/want to see it locked and forgotten in the sands of time (yet still viewable).

It would be nice to demonstrate that there were a few intelligent enough goys on this website to figure out that particular sad deception. I personally find that 5 minute clip of Buzz, Neil and Michael committing fraud one the most profound things I've ever watched in my life. That NASA didn't send humans to the moon does not detract from its other amazing accomplishments; it's just a matter of honesty.

You, Don Black, and Merlin are highly intelligent people. Surely this interests you enough to take 5 minutes to look at those clips and re-evaluate your position. There's no way to explain the perpendicular shadows other than studio lighting for goodness sake. You are shown Buzz and the gang staging fraudulent video footage in real time in the other clip. Like, it's an open and shut case. Will you at least admit you agree with what the skeptics are saying, but state that for the good of the board you don't want to unearth this subject? Give me something here lol. I imagine you'll be pestered more frequently with this issue as more take interest in the subject again due to the efforts of Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.

Anyways, Lord Tinsdale wanted to talk about the church. Midwest wanted to talk about hunting (if I remember correctly). Me the moon - they're threads of gibberish that few to none will ever look at the day after they're posted.

Sorry to ruffle everyone's feathers. I'll be taking a several month break from here and Skadi (I'd taken a one year break from there prior to last week). It's just too time consuming. All the best to all.

Edit: If I get no response to the above, I just want to say I'm extremely proud Don created the 9/11 subforum. He has chosen that hill to fight the battle and die on; I would agree that other hills are insignificant by comparison (the moon landings, JFK, even the holocaust) ... so que sera sera.
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    So, as a hobby over the past week I researched the moon landing skeptic sites more thoroughly, have become 100% convinced they're right, and I battled it out with the guys on SF (they allowed me to post in one thread - I'm Unconditioned Canuck there) and here's the debate wrapping up:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1256166-35

One of the most important discoveries I made was of this website: https://www.aulis.com/

It now houses the work of physics and mathematics professors who can easily take any of the Apollo images and demonstrate how they were shot in a studio. It's amazing stuff:

Apollo Investigation, Apollo 11: A Second Light Source in the Famous Photograph. AULIS Online – Different Thinking

Luis E. Bilbao, PhD

Analysis of Apollo image AS11-40-5903

Using Ray Tracing to determine the source of light

Abstract

The iconic image of Aldrin standing alone on the lunar surface is probably one of the best-known photographs of all the Apollo missions, and over the years modified versions of this photograph have been published (for example Life magazine, 8 August 1969). Taking the original NASA photo AS11-40-5903, and magnifying the image reflected in the helmet visor, it is possible to see the reflection of the astronaut taking the photograph.

The Earth is apparently visible in the reflection. The fact that a scene and its reflection can be observed, together with the knowledge of the coordinates of the Sun and Earth at the time the photograph was taken means that there is redundant information available to ascertain whether the observed features are compatible with one another. In this paper the position of the light source in the film plane is determined using different methods.

The prime conclusion reached is that the shadows (including the analysis of shadows seen in the helmet reflection) are incompatible with a single point-like source of light, and that the alleged reflection of the Earth in the helmet visor is not correctly positioned.
    Dr Bilbao is a Argentinian physics professor. He's analyzed two other photos:

https://www.aulis.com/raytracing.htm
    https://www.aulis.com/double_shadow.htm

This research paper was done by a Greek mathematics professor and engineer:

Apollo Investigation, Scientific Analysis of Apollo images by Pyrrhon Amathesa and Paul Christodoulides. AULIS Online – Different Thinking

By Dr Pyrrhon Amathesa and Dr Paul Christodoulides

Abstract

Since the mid-1970s there have been claims that elements of the Apollo program and its associated Moon landings were staged by NASA. A growing number of people maintain that the lunar landings were faked and that the Apollo astronauts did not actually walk on the Moon. In this paper we analyse some of the Apollo lunar surface images through computer software and basic scientific reasoning in order to prove or disprove whether the EVA photographs were staged. We examine some of the most outstanding cases through the use of Photoshop® and Google Earth (Moon) applications.

The resultant image analysis demonstrates that the Apollo photography was staged, manipulated and/or altered. Consequently, the Apollo lunar surface photographic record cannot be relied upon as evidence of humans walking on the Moon. Google Earth (Moon) simulations also indicate that in the case of Apollo 17, the mission was staged. The Apollo moonscapes used were inaccurate presentations of reality with incorrect elevations and serious lunar feature omissions. An Apollo 15 mission panorama as presented in Google Earth (Moon) leads to the same conclusion.
    So that's wrapped up for me. Fun ride.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Just want to bookmark this one - quite good: APOLLO FACTS from Nasascam (atspace.co.uk) There's an index at the bottom which goes to the other great webpages of that site like this: APOLLO REALITY from Nasascam (atspace.co.uk)
    APOLLO FACTS from Nasascam (atspace.co.uk)

FACT:
    Pro Apollo Nutters persistently state there are no scientists in the world who refute the Apollo Moon landings. That is complete and utter balderdash, (which is to be expected of PANs), because there are more scientists who support the hoax theory, than those who refute it. To start off with here is a list of scientists who support the Moon landing as being genuine. Prof. Michael Brant Shermer, American. Prof. Steven I. Dutch, American. Prof. Brian Cox, British. Prof. Harald Lesch, German. A grand total of 4.

Now here is a list of scientists who support the Moon landing as a hoax. Prof. Lawrence S. Pinsky, American. Prof. James M. McCanney, American. Prof. Luke Sargent, American. Prof. André Balogh, British. Prof. Colin Rourke, British. Prof. Krassimir Ivanov Ivandjiiski, Russian. Prof. Takahiko Soejima, Japanese. Prof. Li Zifeng, Chinese. Prof. Federico Martín Maglio, Argentinean. That makes a grand total of 9. So the Moon hoax supporters are out in front on 69% with Moon landing supporters way behind on 31%.
    None of those professors are the ones I listed above, and Professor Groves is another legend I found on Aulis:

https://www.aulis.com/nasa4.htm
    https://www.aulis.com/PDF/DarkMoonAppdix.pdf

https://www.aulis.com/nvidia.htm

Professor David Groves has a degree in Physics and a PhD in Bioengineering and is a member of the Institute of Physics and a Chartered Physicist. Following employment as a medical physicist in nuclear medicine, lecturer and senior lecturer in physics, computing and mathematics at a number of UK universities and as a senior scientist in the UK nuclear industry, David established a commercial medical technology company which he directed for 15 years. The company developed innovative 3D scanner technologies and commercial computer systems.
    Stormfront has started to censor again on this subject, this time in the one thread people are allowed to speak about this issue. Too many were chiming in. So the war has resumed with the administration, but undoubtedly there's only so much they can do, otherwise the state will cyber attack them into oblivion. The same would undoubtedly happen to Skadi if it became too popular.

Edit: I've been told that only my last two posts below will be deleted in a soon to be purge in the designated Apollo skeptic thread (by the (more than likely) state disinformation agent (and moderator) Stormfront has to accommodate), so I will back them up here:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1256166-45

Quote Originally Posted by CadyshackJack View Post
    Unconditioned Canuck, thank you for providing the links to the AULIS site. I had seen the AULIS team's excellent three part Apollo Investigation. What Happened on the Moon. series several years ago now, but wasn't aware of the AULIS site, which I will be adding to my list of favourites.

You say your skepticism began a mere month ago. Welcome aboard. Mine began several years ago. Unfortunately, a lot of the better Apollo Lunar Landing Hoax material that used to be available via a quick online search has since been scrubbed from YouTube and the rest of the mainstream internet (Google once again being the usual, principal culprit). Many NASA archive photos, available for all to see online in the late 1990s/early 2000s, and which showed obvious discrepancies, have also since been scrubbed/altered.

Below are are some links to an interesting site/blog named ApolloReality, which I happened to come across about a year ago. You will quickly observe that the author is obviously biased against NASA and the Apollo lies, so you have to take some of his opinions with a grain of salt. Also, English doesn't appear to be his first language, but he has mastered it well enough that he manages to make one chuckle with the occasional malapropism and his valiant attempts at translation. Some of the photo fakery he points out is undeniable. He also provides a very interesting take on how the LM moon landings were faked. I've only provided a few links, but the complete list of links to the site's various pages can be found at the bottom of each site page. Enjoy!

APOLLOSCAM from Nasascam
    APOLLO REALITY from Nasascam
    APOLLO FACTS from Nasascam

The author's collection of videos on YouTube:
    APOLLOREALITY - YouTube
    Thank you CadyshackJack. My first exposure was on July 5th on Skadi of this year; never had any significant skepticism before that; never heard of Bart Sibrel, nor Aulis prior. I'll take a gander at that those links (thank you for providing them).

What I'm now becoming fascinated by is Jarrah White, one of the authors on Aulis, and Aulis' section on travelling to the moon and mars. Some of the greatest Apollo skeptics are also some the greatest defenders of the achievements of NASA, Roscomov, SpaceX, etc. Jarrah White will blast anyone on any subject for their inaccuracies. His greatest enemies are the psyop flat earthers, those who don't believe we sent spacecraft to or beyond low earth orbit, etc. He's a tremendous space exploration proponent, recently completing his BSc (minor) requirements for astrophysics, and has a go fund me to travel on SpaceX's Starship to the moon/mars. He's youngish and wants to see these things happen. So in the future, I'll be doing my hobby posting more in the SpaceX/Mars thread, because that's what interests me now. Like anyone, I also always wanted to space travel and see Star Trek become a reality a long time ago.

:clink
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyshakJack
    For a good after dinner chuckle, check out Bart Sibrel's farcical interview of "astronaut" Alan Bean, which starts at the 16:46 min mark, wherein Mr. Bean can't give a straight, let alone technically coherent, answer to any of the technical questions thrown his way (Van Allen Radiation Belts? Whuzzat?) To be honest, it's so pathetic, it makes you almost feel sorry for the feller. Almost.

Astronauts Gone Wild - MM6 - YouTube
    I did gasp in astonishment and then chuckle when I first watched that, but now I do feel fairly sorry for him and the others. It was their duty (minding they volunteered for it), like soldiers, to do what they were told, and they were risking their lives (and a number of astronauts have died in service). As for the 'act' afterwards, there was a beauty to it, no different than a man being Santa Claus in the mall trying to boost peoples' spirits. It's hard trying to make the world a bit happier.

Knowing what I do now, do I think Apollo was worth it?

Yes. Yes, absolutely, it was worth it. It inspired millions (myself included) and the idea and imagery still does. As adults, a mythology can still be inspirational, even though we know it is, what it is. And of course, a second great effort is underway. Soon we may be there 'again'.

Edit: Plus, some of these songs may have never come to be : Songs About The Moon: 20 Essential Tracks For Lunar-Ticks | uDiscover

10. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    The muslims have integrated "Apollo denialism" into their religion:

The majority of British think there's an issue:

The majority of Russians think there's an issue:
    Most Russians believe NASA’s lunar missions were fake — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

27 Jul, 2018 11:46

Over a half of all Russians believe that US astronauts have never been on the Moon and that the US authorities and NASA covered up this fact by forging proof of moon landings, a new poll shows.
    Australia is a hot bed of denial (all the research materials and book rights of American denier, Ralph Rene, was transferred to Australia) - skip to 5 mins in:

The rest of the world ... what gives eh. I prefer to call it a beautiful mythology rather than a lie.

Der Mondkrieg (Moon War) on SF (update):

That's the one thread to post in with doubts about the moon landings. That's the extent to which we will entertain these bizarre and embarrassing ideas. fluxmaster is correct that he will work to refute any claims posted. From what I've seen, this is easily done.

I respect you UC, and forgive me for saying this, but if I had $5 for every time you and Midwest threatened to leave I could fund this board in perpetuity.

I echo Ex-Detroiter, if this moon landing stuff is so important that you will go if your wild theories are not entertained, then perhaps it is time for you to go to one of the preferred boards you have mentioned.

There is one thread for the topic of moon landing hoaxes. Post there or move on to another more important topic. I'm sure there are more heady discussions in which you could take part.
    It's his threat of deleting all of yesterday's posts which ruined the mood. We'll see. Surely the fate of the historical record is not in jeopardy due to Stormfront speaking freely on the issue.

It does seem interesting that neither one of you seem to acquiesce on this shadow argument.

Nevertheless, you have yet to give me a good answer on the return of the Moon rocks. That argument alone crushes any of your arguments.

Don Black and I lived through the moon program, unlike you, and we experienced the facts. To you it is just a point in history. While it was happening, every major TV network would explain in exquisite detail each aspect of the program such that the entire country became rocket scientists to some degree or another. These little details you claim to find are completely overridden by the major facts.

We would hate to lose a life member, and we do appreciate most of what you have done while here. Nevertheless, if you think your arguments about Apollo are more important than survival of the White Race and all that Stormfront has done to protect us, then don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Ex-Detroiter,

I addressed your question three times with references in that thread.

Again, you could spend 20 hours watching all the videos by Jarrah White (leading Apollo skeptic) on just the moon rocks (do a search for "moon rocks" here):

Jarrah White - YouTube

Or you could just read the section about it in this article I gave you:

52 Percent Of The British Public Think The Moon Landings Were Faked, Claims Survey | Veterans Today

In short, the rocks could have been either collected from (unmanned) robotic missions or were meteorites from earth (subject to lasers to imitate the "zap pits" from micrometeorites striking them on the moon). The rocks hardly crush the possibility of Apollo being staged.

The shadows ... did you not look at this (?):

Apollo Investigation, Apollo 14: Second Light Source Confirmed, Ray Tracing an Apollo 14 Photograph. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
    Apollo Investigation, The LM Double Shadow Question. Luis E. Bilbao, PhD. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
    Apollo Investigation, Apollo 11: A Second Light Source in the Famous Photograph. Luis E. Bilbao, PhD. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
    Apollo Investigation, Scientific Analysis of Apollo images by Pyrrhon Amathesa and Paul Christodoulides. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
    Apollo Investigation, Examples of Anomalies and Inconsistencies in the Apollo Photography. Deliberate mistakes and intentional continuity errors. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
    https://www.aulis.com/PDF/DarkMoonAppdix.pdf

University professors in physics and math publishing 10-20 page papers, vs a guy named Phil Plait, leading Apollo anti-denier (according to Wikipedia) and his two paragraph response:

Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Bad TV

And again WHAT DO YOU have to say about this footage (?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrO7eHKNTUU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPMoIv1lxI

I cannot see any objective person of reasonable intelligence, acting in good faith towards the concepts of truth and honesty (we're disregarding loyalty to our (((governments))) in this scenario), looking at the available information and not agreeing that Apollo was staged. It would cause me to lose a great deal of faith in them. If, however, they were to confess that they're performing an act in this regard, my faith would be restored.

It's ok in my mind if some are under an obligation to maintain this particular narrative, ... it would be somewhat reassuring knowing our governments may have a benevolent presence here by partially or fully employing some of our administration (it'd be especially nice if they could beef up any donations they might provide so the fundraising screams stop).

But if an obvious duplicity is revealed on a subject like this with some of the administration (and they don't confide that it is the case), it can spell trouble in the future; a long term potential malevolent motivation may manifest itself, for when Don passes, and they have more control.
    That's what I want to warn him about. I doubt he's actually reviewed the info.

We want more transparency. The warning again, is that perhaps someday fluxmaster (and those who support him) with his sometimes infantile, sometimes pseudoscientific and sometimes borderline sociopathic/psychotic arguments (that occasionally read like a state disinformation agent) will be in a greater position of power, and will continue to run members away from this website until it dies. That is the danger. If his presence as an "uninformed" moderator is a necessary evil to avoid being cyberattacked into oblivion, then we can only make the best of the situation.

All the best.

PS: I may be mistaken in my suspicions/paranoia lol, ... some of you may simply have not internalized that Apollo was staged lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    A new scientific paper appeared on Aulis.com last month, 34 pages, by physicist Dr Julius Birch, where he's showing us they were in low earth orbit when performing this difficult procedure, whenever part of it was supposedly performed on the way to the moon. Looks like it took him 3 years to produce as a part time hobby to his main job:

Separation, Transposition and Docking (STD) of Apollo 11 was in low-Earth Orbit

May 2018 - 2021

https://www.aulis.com/std_apollo11.htm

By Dr Julius Birch

Analysis of the 70mm Apollo 11 images numbers AS11-36-5301 through AS11-36-5313 and the 16mm film magazine strongly suggest that at the time of their filming the Apollo 11 craft was only in low-Earth orbit.

In determining the location of the Apollo 11 craft, the sizes of Earth and the S-IVB rocket and their distances from the camera are extracted from the media assuming a selection of camera lenses. The extracted CSM flight data include the turning rate and the turning angle, the maximum separation distance, and the docking velocity.

From their comparison to the Flight Plan, the Mission Report and to the oral transcripts from the Apollo 11 Flight Journal, it is found that the 16mm Data Acquisition Camera (DAC) was filming with the 10mm lens, and not with the 18mm lens as NASA reported. Consequently, the photography must have been done with a Hasselblad manual camera with the 38mm lens and not with the Hasselblad electric camera with the 80mm lens as NASA reported.

Conclusion
    : The visual media recorded with these new lenses puts the craft at the time of Separation, Transposition and Docking (STD) in low-Earth orbit, rather than Moon-bound after successful Trans Lunar Injection.

Read the full analysis by Julius A. Birch PhD here

About the Author

Julius Birch received his PhD in applied (engineering) physics from the Fakultät für Mathematik und Physik of the Hannover University, Germany. After a brief post-doctoral work at his alma mater, he moved to the USA to pursue a career in applied industrial research. Currently Julius Birch is with a private company working on problems in system analysis & control, and remote sensing. His interest in NASA's accomplishments started after he viewed a YouTube documentary about the Moon.
    And a new video by Bart Sibrel made today (he published a new book on September 11, 2021):

14. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    18 Hours Ago @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    I think it's quite difficult to fake the long SIMS and training of 100 plus NASA engineers for each mission, along with test pilots, at Mission Control and to replicate their emotional states when they landed on the moon. NASA did recruit the brightest engineers, mostly Germanics, across the country when they built the space program, so it can be equally insulting to say that they falsified the historical Apollo landings. Most Apollos never landed and only orbited. Von Braun also helped with rocketry, and there was Arthur Rudolph's Saturn V rocket design. Of course, Jews ranted over the granting of US citizenship to the father of Apollo rocketry. The questioning of the Apollo landings could equally well be by Jewish groups and/or Russians to discredit the entire program. Saturn V was probably the most successful rocket ever designed even over the space shuttle. NASA did not fake the explosions as well on launch pad or mid air disasters but showed air-flight failures.
    Yes, I think we really had the technologies to travel to the moon and land safely as it seemed pointless to support a large hoax and silencing so many former employees. Maybe, some of the photo releases were declassified photo ops (?) for general public viewing to prevent theft of technological information, if they're fakes. Currently, I don't think NASA could really re-create their brilliant past engineer employees due to a slow intellectual decline from universities and differing hiring practices. To state, we had different men back then.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 06:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    North American
    Ancestry
    Norse, Celt, Saxon, Native American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Married
    Occupation
    Criminal Justice
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Winterland-I concur. I do believe that some parts of the Apollo program were "helped" along as part of the PR operation.
    "This World We Cannot Tolerate,
    It's Time To Seal All Preachers Fate,
    And Hang Them All,
    From Odin's Tree!"
    Amon Amarth

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodulf For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 @ 08:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Married parent
    Politics
    liberal
    Religion
    open for everything
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Moon Landing was FAKE
    The moon landig was quite clearly NOT A FAKE.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dunkeld For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast