Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Danish and Norwegian women murdered in Morocco

  1. #61
    Senior Member Theunissen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 02:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Location
    South Africa
    Gender
    Posts
    436
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    118
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Women had met in Norway (via their studies). They had planned Morocco trip for months.
    At least younger victim's mother (Dane) had tried to change their minds ... warned & called Morocco chaotic country.

    But just like you said... it is always tragedy (and lost) then Nordic people become murdered. There are't too many of us. And these women were still young ... both of them could have had kids.
    Indeed the mother seem to have senses something already. But that was blown into the wind by the young women, which no doubt, were severely brainwashed by the usual multicultural do-gooder propaganda. One apparently posted even a video on not "to judge strangers by their looks".

  2. #62
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    356
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    I thought we're all Africans - also your apologetics show where your sympathies lie.
    On the contrary I do not subscribe to the Out of Africa theory. Do you? My "sympathies"? An interesting comment since you have shown a distinct and distasteful lack of sympathy for two murdered Scandinavian women on this thread!

    No, it is a male trait. A female trait is to outsource any resposibiities to men.
    No, psychology tells us that females desire security. Males are the risk takers. Once again I am detecting a bitter attitude and a distinct resentment in your comments towards females.

    Both.
    Only in your personal mental reconstruction of Germania. If we all followed your 'example' the Germanic peoples would have died out millennia ago!


    Mainstream media still has a monopoly in information/desinformation, only few inform themselves independently.

    If you are referring to the press and news stations then yes but you can balance 'western' sources against those outside of the Zionist orbit such as Russia (RT). The experienced and astute observer of 'news' can learn to 'read between the lines' as they say.

    I did not say anything about the Royal Family, I referred to e.g. the Rothschilds, who got their titles from Christian kings...
    Ok but in reality it is the ideological concept of Zionism and not rich banking families that I am concerned with. Families like the Rothschilds are merely the public face. They too are essentially puppets.


    I know what Zionism is, that's why I can correct you all the time this easily. Kaiser Wilhelm II even met with Herzl an doveral had sympathies for the Zionist cause, the Ottoman Empire refused to cede a part of Palestine though.
    You are not "correcting" me at all. The fact that members of Europe's royal families had sympathies for Zionism does not surprise me in the slightest and for this reason alone they should all have been swept aside years ago. Unfortunately some European countries hang on to these leeches.


    I never mentioned Daily Stormer, nor do I care much, you do all the time.
    You don't need to 'mention' Daily Stormer; your enmity towards females and your subscription to the concept of MGTOW speaks volumes.

    Law is philosophy, something I do not take seriously, all I said is those who want it and volunteer to abide to it, should go for it.
    From the beginning of the formation of human societies there have always been laws. You obtain benefits from living in a society so you should conform to its laws wherever possible or seek to change those laws through peaceful means.

    Just look what the Franks did to us Allemanni...still time has passed on, the ruling caste always adapts the ideology/religion it serves their purposes best.
    You may or may not be descended from the Allemanni but you yourself are not an Allemanni for those tribes no longer exist. The 'ruling caste' as you put it is without religion and without roots for it is cosmopolitan and its interests are antithetical to the folk. They can be exposed, resisted and removed when and where there is a collective will to action.


    Hitler saw himself in the tradition of the HRE, he mocked Himmler for his views on the Saxons, saying the Christianity was important to create the empire.
    I do not believe that he said "Christianity was important to create the empire". Hitler detested Christianity and Table Talk is replete with references to his disdain of that alien religion. Germany was still nominally a 'Christian' country culturally and he realised that the best policy was simply to let it die off with the older generations whilst the youth of Germany were educated in the old ways and encouraged to reject Christianity and in its place honour ancient Germanic heathen customs. The fact that he allowed Himmler to spend vast sums of public money via the work of his Ahnenerbe shows that Hitler had no strong feelings about this. By the way that coin looks like an ebay fake. I hope that you did not spend good money on buying it?

    And I say I don't care about this nonsense.
    It isn't "nonsense". You have not bred and show no signs of breeding in the future and yet you come onto a forum dedicated to 'Germanic preservation' and condemn two innocent murdered Germanic women. What are you doing here?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wuotans Krieger For This Useful Post:


  4. #63
    Senior Member Aptrgangr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 06:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Location
    Starkenburg
    Gender
    Family
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    Advocatus Diaboli
    Posts
    970
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    On the contrary I do not subscribe to the Out of Africa theory. Do you? My "sympathies"? An interesting comment since you have shown a distinct and distasteful lack of sympathy for two murdered Scandinavian women on this thread!
    I don't. Your pitiful thirdworldist rambling ignores the fact it was the permanent Muslim aggressions and their block of trade which triggered the European expansionism. I will never have empathies for thots and indecent people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    No, psychology tells us that females desire security. Males are the risk takers. Once again I am detecting a bitter attitude and a distinct resentment in your comments towards females.
    And I detect a low IQ and incapability to understand simple declarative sentences, traditionally women expected men to provide for their security, there still are not many women in the rifle associations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Only in your personal mental reconstruction of Germania. If we all followed your 'example' the Germanic peoples would have died out millennia ago!
    I at least can defend myself and are able to do so even under unfavourable situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    If you are referring to the press and news stations then yes but you can balance 'western' sources against those outside of the Zionist orbit such as Russia (RT). The experienced and astute observer of 'news' can learn to 'read between the lines' as they say.
    So you think Russia is not Zionist? The mass has absolutely no clue about reading between the lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Ok but in reality it is the ideological concept of Zionism and not rich banking families that I am concerned with. Families like the Rothschilds are merely the public face. They too are essentially puppets.
    And who holds the strings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    You are not "correcting" me at all. The fact that members of Europe's royal families had sympathies for Zionism does not surprise me in the slightest and for this reason alone they should all have been swept aside years ago. Unfortunately some European countries hang on to these leeches.
    If there had been no sympathies/active support of European and US elites, there would be no Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    You don't need to 'mention' Daily Stormer; your enmity towards females and your subscription to the concept of MGTOW speaks volumes.
    lol, what enmity towards women? And where did I subscribe to MGTOW? I never advocated any of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    From the beginning of the formation of human societies there have always been laws. You obtain benefits from living in a society so you should conform to its laws wherever possible or seek to change those laws through peaceful means.
    Random private opinions imposed upon us are no laws, laws always mean there must be a common purpose and mutual acceptance. If violence proves to be the better way to break the shackles, it should be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    You may or may not be descended from the Allemanni but you yourself are not an Allemanni for those tribes no longer exist. The 'ruling caste' as you put it is without religion and without roots for it is cosmopolitan and its interests are antithetical to the folk. They can be exposed, resisted and removed when and where there is a collective will to action.
    Oh really, I neither grew up speaking the Allemanni dialect, I guess...but your Saxons do exist, or what?
    The elites certainly are no atheists, and your advice to bend knees certainly won't change anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I do not believe that he said "Christianity was important to create the empire". Hitler detested Christianity and Table Talk is replete with references to his disdain of that alien religion. Germany was still nominally a 'Christian' country culturally and he realised that the best policy was simply to let it die off with the older generations whilst the youth of Germany were educated in the old ways and encouraged to reject Christianity and in its place honour ancient Germanic heathen customs. The fact that he allowed Himmler to spend vast sums of public money via the work of his Ahnenerbe shows that Hitler had no strong feelings about this. By the way that coin looks like an ebay fake. I hope that you did not spend good money on buying it?
    What you believe, or not, is irrelevant, your claim Hitler was in favour of Germanic heathenry is raving lunacy. He was a millenialist, which directly derives from Judaism. The whole III Reich was organized like the Roman Empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    It isn't "nonsense". You have not bred and show no signs of breeding in the future and yet you come onto a forum dedicated to 'Germanic preservation' and condemn two innocent murdered Germanic women. What are you doing here?
    I am here to laugh about your impotent rage and weakness. You definitely should change your username, as it is an insult to those holding the ethos of Germanic warriors alive.
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

  5. #64
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    356
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    I don't. Your pitiful thirdworldist rambling ignores the fact it was the permanent Muslim aggressions and their block of trade which triggered the European expansionism. I will never have empathies for thots and indecent people.
    Insulting the dead again? How 'brave' of you!

    And I detect a low IQ and incapability to understand simple declarative sentences, traditionally women expected men to provide for their security, there still are not many women in the rifle associations.
    Not content with your hateful remarks regarding dead Germanic women you now from the comparative safety of your keyboard abuse others at a distance! How 'brave' you are!

    I at least can defend myself and are able to do so even under unfavourable situations.
    I can do so but without the use of firearms, legal or otherwise. Real men fight without weapons.

    So you think Russia is not Zionist? The mass has absolutely no clue about reading between the lines.
    They are unlike the USA and Germany not afraid to criticise Israel and do not fight proxy wars on their behalf.

    And who holds the strings?
    People who are wise enough not to reveal their identities. Do you honestly think that people like Trump have any REAL power? They are the servants of those who buy them (or blackmail them).

    If there had been no sympathies/active support of European and US elites, there would be no Israel.
    Once again you are not making any rational sense. Rephrase your question/statement to make it intelligible please!

    lol, what enmity towards women? And where did I subscribe to MGTOW? I never advocated any of that.
    The constant distasteful remarks that you make about these dead Germanic women and your general antipathy towards women-gleaned both from your own comments and your proud 'solitary male' profile. You may not term it MGTOW but it amounts to exactly the same thing. Why is it that the majority of 'preservationists' never seem to breed?

    Random private opinions imposed upon us are no laws, laws always mean there must be a common purpose and mutual acceptance. If violence proves to be the better way to break the shackles, it should be done.
    Do you already have criminal record or are you just trying to get one or merely talking 'big' on the Internet? Usually people who fantasise and TALK about violence are the least likely and capable of acting out their fantasies (thankfully). You really are extremely easy to analyse.

    Oh really, I neither grew up speaking the Allemanni dialect, I guess...but your Saxons do exist, or what?
    The elites certainly are no atheists, and your advice to bend knees certainly won't change anything.
    Again there appears to be a translation problem. Rephrase your sentence and try again!

    What you believe, or not, is irrelevant, your claim Hitler was in favour of Germanic heathenry is raving lunacy. He was a millenialist, which directly derives from Judaism. The whole III Reich was organized like the Roman Empire.
    Point to me where on this forum I have stated that Hitler "was in favour of Germanic heathenry"! Good luck with that: I won't wait up! I have stated elsewhere on this forum that the National Socialist State was modelled on the militarism of Rome and the aesthetics of Ancient Greece. (See my National Socialism/Capitalism thread).

    I am here to laugh about your impotent rage and weakness. You definitely should change your username, as it is an insult to those holding the ethos of Germanic warriors alive.
    Then you should not be 'insulted' as you are not a warrior but just another anonymous boastful entity harbouring resentment towards women.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wuotans Krieger For This Useful Post:


  7. #65
    Senior Member Aptrgangr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 06:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Location
    Starkenburg
    Gender
    Family
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    Advocatus Diaboli
    Posts
    970
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Insulting the dead again? How 'brave' of you!
    What insult?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Not content with your hateful remarks regarding dead Germanic women you now from the comparative safety of your keyboard abuse others at a distance! How 'brave' you are!
    They were traitors, nothing to mourn here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I can do so but without the use of firearms, legal or otherwise. Real men fight without weapons.
    And where did I say I didn't fight with my fists, if necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    They are unlike the USA and Germany not afraid to criticise Israel and do not fight proxy wars on their behalf.
    They do not go further than Israel allows them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    People who are wise enough not to reveal their identities. Do you honestly think that people like Trump have any REAL power? They are the servants of those who buy them (or blackmail them).
    Can you prove your claim now, or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Once again you are not making any rational sense. Rephrase your question/statement to make it intelligible please!
    There was no question, learn how to read and comprehend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    The constant distasteful remarks that you make about these dead Germanic women and your general antipathy towards women-gleaned both from your own comments and your proud 'solitary male' profile. You may not term it MGTOW but it amounts to exactly the same thing. Why is it that the majority of 'preservationists' never seem to breed?
    Luckily there are enough myke menn of your sort, you can whine and mourn for them for all I care, but don't expect others to whiteknight.
    I have no idea about the personal family planning of others, ask them individually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Do you already have criminal record or are you just trying to get one or merely talking 'big' on the Internet? Usually people who fantasise and TALK about violence are the least likely and capable of acting out their fantasies (thankfully). You really are extremely easy to analyse.
    I haven't as I am way above the cops' capacities here, neither did I state I was particularly violent anywhere, I am just a PITA for the authorities to my amusement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Again there appears to be a translation problem. Rephrase your sentence and try again!
    There is nothing to rephrase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Point to me where on this forum I have stated that Hitler "was in favour of Germanic heathenry"! Good luck with that: I won't wait up! I have stated elsewhere on this forum that the National Socialist State was modelled on the militarism of Rome and the aesthetics of Ancient Greece. (See my National Socialism/Capitalism thread).
    Add the philosophy of Judeo-Christianity, its messianic millennialism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Then you should not be 'insulted' as you are not a warrior but just another anonymous boastful entity harbouring resentment towards women.
    I am not insulted, and you need to prove your claims, as usual.
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

  8. #66
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    356
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    What insult?
    They were traitors, nothing to mourn here.
    Once again you defame the dead. This is a foolish thing to do and our ancestors believed that this would result in bad luck.

    And where did I say I didn't fight with my fists, if necessary?
    You continually allude to having access to weapons. I have several times pointed out that weapons are not necessary. You keep coming back to weapons. I don't believe that you have any apart from toy replicas.

    They do not go further than Israel allows them.
    Can you cite any examples of this for me to consider?

    Can you prove your claim now, or not?
    You have consistently associated banking with Zionism. I do not disagree the Jewish manipulation of the financial sector but this is not Zionism. I do concede though that banking is used as a tool to further Zionist aims. The conventional version of the history of Zionism has its beginnings in the late 19th century in Europe but in reality the ideology can be traced back thousands of years to the historical and prophetic books of the Old Testament. There is no one leader of the movement today. Like any effective ideologically based movement it is leaderless. Think of the modern concept of 'Leaderless Resistance' and its cell structure. Modern Zionism is like that. It has many organs and components, only one of which (albeit probably the most important) is the illegal rogue State of Israel. Do you recall Netanyahu's first meeting with Drumpf in 2017 and the sudden U-turn in US foreign policy from Drumpf's stated aims? He is Drumpf's current puppet master. Every US President has one.

    There was no question, learn how to read and comprehend.
    It is you that has problems with comprehension. Go back and re-read my post-I used the term "question/statement" as it was unclear from your syntax whether you were asking a question or making a statement and what that question or statement may be. I realise that English is not your first language. I am not criticising you, just asking you to think before you type and rephrase things to obtain clarity. This in turns aids communication.

    Luckily there are enough myke menn of your sort, you can whine and mourn for them for all I care, but don't expect others to whiteknight.
    I am sorry; I do not know if this is a generational communications problem but I have no idea what a "myke menn" is or are. What language are you using? Once again I note your use of the common parlance of Daily Stormer which seems to have a 'language' all of its own.

    I have no idea about the personal family planning of others, ask them individually.
    I am merely pointing out that those who shout the loudest about 'replacement levels' and women not having enough children tend to be men who have never once sired a child. I see this on every racialist discussion forum. The self-same men tend to also exhibit hostility or bitterness towards females which then further alienates females and reinforces their own 'confirmed bachelorhood' which you with Stolz exhibit in your profile.

    I haven't as I am way above the cops' capacities here, neither did I state I was particularly violent anywhere, I am just a PITA for the authorities to my amusement.
    I am sorry but I do not understand what a 'PITA' is. Again is this Daily Stormer terminology? Please bear in mind that I am a great deal older than you and thus I am not 'hip to your jive' as they say. I know that a 'pita' is a type of middle-eastern flat bread.

    There is nothing to rephrase.
    I beg to differ. English is my first language and I genuinely did not understand the meaning of that part of your post. See my aforementioned comments!

    Add the philosophy of Judeo-Christianity, its messianic millennialism.
    Please answer my question! I will repeat it: where have I stated that Adolf Hitler "was in favour of Germanic heathenry"? Your 'answer' does not address my question and is in itself meaningless.



  9. #67
    Respect the badge Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    13 Minutes Ago @ 05:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Occupation
    Trench warfare
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,334
    Thanked in
    526 Posts
    The Independent recommends single women go on “off-map hiking adventure” alone in Morocco



    Only three months after Norwegian Maren Ueland and Danish Louisa Vesterager Jespersen were savagely beheaded by ISIS terrorists while hiking in Morocco, the British paper The Independent has issued a travel guide for single women recommending they “travel solo” to Morocco in honor of “International Women’s Day”.
    The article shared on Tuesday, titled “International Women’s Day: 10 of the best female-only trips for solo travellers,” listed “Hike in Morocco” as their first recommendation.
    Intrepid Travel has launched new limited edition women’s expeditions, which are all about “breaking down barriers, fostering discussion and creating immersive local experiences for women that are ordinarily off limits on our regular group departures”.
    Its Morocco Women’s Expedition is an off-map hiking adventure starting in Marrakech and going via the Bougmez Valley and the foothills of Azourki, before travellers get the chance to visit a women’s rug-weaving co-op in Talsanant.
    An eight-day tour costs £675pp, including seven nights’ B&B accommodation, four lunches, five dinners, transfers and a range of activities, from a local folklore workshop to a Berber makeup workshop.

    The original article contained an affiliate link to Intrepid Travel’s 675-pound “Morocco Women’s Expedition” package, meaning The Independent will make additional money off every woman who signs up for their package on top of the money they’re already making off advertising.
    The article doesn’t give any safety advice whatsoever, or urge travellers to take precautions before or when visiting the area.

    Source: thevoiceofeurope.com
    “How can one explain this trend towards a more colorless and shallow life? Well, the work was easier, if less healthy, and it brought in more money, more leisure, and perhaps more entertainment. A day in the country is long and hard. And yet the fruits of their present life were worthless compared to a single coin of their former life: a rest in the evening and a rural festivity. That they no longer knew the old kind of happiness was obvious from the discontentment which spread over their features. Soon dissatisfaction, prevailing over all their other moods, became their religion.” - Ernst Jünger, The Glass Bees

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Similar Threads

  1. Were the Normans Danish, Norwegian or Frankish?
    By Ulfhednar in forum Germanic & Indo-Germanic Origins
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, November 18th, 2011, 02:07 PM
  2. How Close is Swedish to Danish and Norwegian?
    By MetallicPain in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Saturday, December 6th, 2008, 02:42 AM
  3. The Norwegian, Swedish & Danish Runes
    By Blutwölfin in forum Runes & Sinnbildkunde
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Wednesday, July 13th, 2005, 08:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •