Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations [Richard Lynn]

  1. #1
    Spirit of the Reich „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Ahnenerbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volksdeutscher
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    I-M170
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Gau Westmark
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Family
    Polyamory
    Occupation
    Herbalist
    Politics
    Ecological Geniocracy
    Religion
    Vedic
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    236
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations [Richard Lynn]

    I'm looking for a pdf version of that book: https://www.amazon.com/Dysgenics-Det...dp/0275949176/

    In the mid-19th century a number of biological and social scientists came to believe that the genetic quality of the populations of the Western world was deteriorating due to the relaxation of natural selection, the process by which nature eliminates the unfit in each generation by reducing their fertility and by early death. Francis Galton, Darwin's young cousin, argued for consciously designed selection through which human societies would control and improve their own genetic quality. For this consciously designed selection, Galton in 1883 proposed the term eugenics. Almost a century later, William Schockley proposed the term dysgenics for the genetic deterioration that eugenics was designed to correct.

    Although the view that the populations of Western nations were deteriorating genetically and that steps needed to be taken to correct this came to be widely accepted in the first half of the 20th century, by the time Shockley wrote, a reaction had set in and eugenics was almost universally dismissed. In this book, Richard Lynn reviews the history of the eugenics movement and argues that, in repudiating eugenics, an important truth has been lost. By showing weaknesses in the arguments against the theory, he seeks to rehabilitate the argument that genetic deterioration is occurring in Western populations and in most of the developing world. A controversial book, it should stimulate debate not only among biologists, psychologists, educators, and those involved in setting social policy, but among all readers concerned with contemporary social issues.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahnenerbe For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Wild Cat
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Gareth Lee Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Location
    A peaceful oasis.
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Posts
    1,428
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,919
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,878
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Eugenics has always been a natural process that occurs within society. It is controlled by social status, and economic class, as well as DNA.

    The culling process is just as brutal as any method a dictator could possibly employ to achieve the same results. One either is or is not naturally selected to breed with the socially ordained beautiful people, who usually become the so-called movers and shakers within society, because of their inherent academic prowess, as well as their physical attributes.

    This selection process occurs early on too. I drove by the huge consolidated High School, I regret attending, yesterday as the police were controlling traffic for the procession of students and faculty members leaving this sprawling piece of expensive real estate for the day. I noticed that the most attractive male and female students drove away together in nice, privately owned motor vehicles, while the less fortunate and attractive students either walked or rode buses. Sorry, but this is what I observed, sad as this reality is for those who simply don't pass muster.

    Of course, the tenets of Cultural Marxism, for example, have been disrupting this natural process of selection, leading to the increasing acceptance of such deviant practices as homosexuality, feminism, and gender confusion in a deliberate effort to dumb-down and destroy the genetic integrity of white society to more easily control the mass of warped, racially mixed mutants it is gradually creating.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Rodulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Last Online
    Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 @ 12:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    North American
    Ancestry
    Norse, Celt, Saxon, Native American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Criminal Justice
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    238
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    308
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    340
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    I am 100% pro eugenics, but I don't know of anyone I would give the power of control too. Who do you trust? Scientists? Government? Looking at the physical size and brain case volume of ancient populations I would say we are definitely deteriorating. But how to stop it?
    "This World We Cannot Tolerate,
    It's Time To Seal All Preachers Fate,
    And Hang Them All,
    From Odin's Tree!"
    Amon Amarth

  5. #4
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Eugenics has always been a natural process that occurs within society. It is controlled by social status, and economic class, as well as DNA.

    The culling process is just as brutal as any method a dictator could possibly employ to achieve the same results. One either is or is not naturally selected to breed with the socially ordained beautiful people, who usually become the so-called movers and shakers within society, because of their inherent academic prowess, as well as their physical attributes.

    This selection process occurs early on too. I drove by the huge consolidated High School, I regret attending, yesterday as the police were controlling traffic for the procession of students and faculty members leaving this sprawling piece of expensive real estate for the day. I noticed that the most attractive male and female students drove away together in nice, privately owned motor vehicles, while the less fortunate and attractive students either walked or rode buses. Sorry, but this is what I observed, sad as this reality is for those who simply don't pass muster.

    Of course, the tenets of Cultural Marxism, for example, have been disrupting this natural process of selection, leading to the increasing acceptance of such deviant practices as homosexuality, feminism, and gender confusion in a deliberate effort to dumb-down and destroy the genetic integrity of white society to more easily control the mass of warped, racially mixed mutants it is gradually creating.
    Oh dear, Gareth what on earth are you capitalists going to do when your money is worthless and you will have to rub shoulders with the ugly peasants out there?

  6. #5
    Wild Cat
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Gareth Lee Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Location
    A peaceful oasis.
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Posts
    1,428
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,919
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,878
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Oh dear, Gareth what on earth are you capitalists going to do when your money is worthless and you will have to rub shoulders with the ugly peasants out there?
    Why, I'm truly flattered, Krieger, that you assume I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But, as is usually the case with most assumptions, that one could not be farther from the truth. But it doesn't change the harsh realty of natural eugenics in the slightest.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

  7. #6
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Why, I'm truly flattered, Krieger, that you assume I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But, as is usually the case with most assumptions, that one could not be farther from the truth. But it doesn't change the harsh realty of natural eugenics in the slightest.
    The American class system is a distortion of the Germanic caste system and based upon materialism and capitalism, not breeding, culture and genetics. Your capitalist system is going to fail again soon Gareth and when it does you will be wishing it was 2008 again.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Renwein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Friday, December 28th, 2018 @ 07:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Posts
    632
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
    I'm looking for a pdf version of that book
    You can find one at Library Genesis (+ list of mirror sites)

    I believe the only condition is you have to praise Vlad P when your download completes

Similar Threads

  1. Prof. Richard Lynn's Book "Dysgenics - Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations"
    By Euclides in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, July 6th, 2012, 07:02 PM
  2. Classify Richard Lynn
    By Väring in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, November 4th, 2006, 06:27 PM
  3. Prof. Richard Lynn: World's IQ Averages by Country
    By Tryggvi in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Saturday, February 4th, 2006, 11:59 PM
  4. Modeling The Genetic Architecture Of Modern Populations
    By Euclides in forum Population Genetics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 03:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •