Thread: Are the Upper Paleolithic types inferior?

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 07:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Danish
    Ancestry
    Norwegian-Danish-Northwestern Europe
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are the Upper Paleolithic types inferior?

Essentially, I just want to know anyone's thoughts on the UP types and their status in the minds of a nordicist and their relationship to the nordic race. I made a post similar to this in the past, but I have a few more questions and want to hear more thoughts.
    Some agree that the Upper Paleolithic types, such as Brunn, Borreby, and dalofaelid, are nordish and such individuals can refer to themselves as "nordic" (but not nordid) or "Germanic."
    Others, however, have told me that they are an inferior race and can not be considered truly nordic as they are are different from the neolithic mesomorphs such as the halstatt, tronder, and keltic nordid. For example, there is this quote which I have saved, I can not remember whether someone said it on this forum or on the apricity; " The Nordish concept has no validity because it groups together several (real and fabricated) subgroups due to simple pigmentation, and not genetic proximity. It is just an excuse for blond, blue-eyed "Upper Paleolithics" to attach themselves to the hips of real Indo-European Iron Age Nordics, while excluding Mediterraneans and other Indo-European types from the "in-club.""Upper Paleolithics" such as the Borreby type have no relation to Iron Age Nordics, who are more related to other Indo-European types than to any "Upper Paleolithic" type. ...However, these "UP" types are nevertheless included in the 'Nordish' club simply for having blond hair. "Skull width and interorbital distance be damned, let's determine race simply by pigmentation!" It's ludicrous.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to borreby. For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Minutes Ago @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Southern Denmark Southern Denmark
    Völkisch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borreby. View Post
    Essentially, I just want to know anyone's thoughts on the UP types and their status in the minds of a nordicist and their relationship to the nordic race. I made a post similar to this in the past, but I have a few more questions and want to hear more thoughts.
    Some agree that the Upper Paleolithic types, such as Brunn, Borreby, and dalofaelid, are nordish and such individuals can refer to themselves as "nordic" (but not nordid) or "Germanic."
    Others, however, have told me that they are an inferior race and can not be considered truly nordic as they are are different from the neolithic mesomorphs such as the halstatt, tronder, and keltic nordid. For example, there is this quote which I have saved, I can not remember whether someone said it on this forum or on the apricity; " The Nordish concept has no validity because it groups together several (real and fabricated) subgroups due to simple pigmentation, and not genetic proximity. It is just an excuse for blond, blue-eyed "Upper Paleolithics" to attach themselves to the hips of real Indo-European Iron Age Nordics, while excluding Mediterraneans and other Indo-European types from the "in-club.""Upper Paleolithics" such as the Borreby type have no relation to Iron Age Nordics, who are more related to other Indo-European types than to any "Upper Paleolithic" type. ...However, these "UP" types are nevertheless included in the 'Nordish' club simply for having blond hair. "Skull width and interorbital distance be damned, let's determine race simply by pigmentation!" It's ludicrous.

I don't think so. Just see them as one of the component fo the final genetic stability of the european genepool after the yamnaya culture arrived.

UP paleolithic people are not the same that current and historical germanics, yes, but are an important component of them.