Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Folk Faith PaganChristianUU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelyrra View Post
    Thank you for the interesting conversation and Best wishes to you.
    Thanks for your kind words Maelyrra. I'm just going to do two more 'sermons' and then try to leave it at that lol. Skadi is the best forum out there: a nice balance of Christians, Pagans, and Agnostics (of our folk), with civil religious discussion freely visible to all (long live free speech).
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 07:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Stuff & building Folk Faith
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Wink The British/Germanic Faith, Sixth Sermon

Title: Our frens the Jews

Hitler's perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG5TiS6qVOU
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zEO2DDDZtvH0/

"...should Jewry plunge Europe into another war" ... what a guy, that Hitler. Certainly, he had nothing whatsoever to do with rocking the boat and causing the war -_- lol. He felt the war was "inevitable" and "forced upon him" - right, there was absolutely no way he could have not invaded what the Allies called Poland then, nor have resigned/retired at any point to help bring about peace - that much was certain. Divine right kings and war: bad formula.

So a quick sermon about the Jews.

The Jews have, give or take, a 1000 year history in our Germanic countries. They didn't really exist in Britain and Germany until our Christian Monarchies, having "ended" our Pagan governments (for Britain - circa 650 CE; Germany - 800 CE), began implementing the same program that was successfully implemented in Southern Europe. To start, Christian churches were built en mass, Jews were imported and made the the only legal money lenders (the Monarchies would tax them more), Jewish synagogues were constructed in tandem so the Jews were made comfortable to cement the new system, etc.

There were periods when they were booted out, especially if times were tough and the Monarchy's treasury was depleted (usually due to a war with their cousin's Christian country).

Eventually we had WWII. Hitler got very animated about the Jews: he made a few semi-decent points, but a fair number of over-the-top ones (i.e. the war was "all their fault" lol; the West and East were "completely brainwashed by Jews" - well, be that the case, don't you think taking that point into consideration should have factored in on whether invading Poland would result in a two front war with an entity whose combined GDP was something like 10X Germany's? lol); moreover, he missed some points altogether.

What was good about Hitler was his attempt to have a voice for Germans; what was bad (besides the autocracy and war), was his pointing out the "Jewish issue" without properly addressing the religious question. Again, Germans for the past 1000 years had been following a Roman version of the Jews' messiah, and in their churches, all they did was worship that idea. Jews, on the other hand, in their synagogues, then and now, continue to do nothing but talk about their heritage (mythological and real) and strategize on how to better their community. Rather than address that issue directly, as groups like Hauer's German Faith Movement were doing, Hitler side-lined the issue, banned the German Faith Movement, and made his political party the de facto (quasi) "new German Faith" while supporting "Positive Christianity" - keeping his poor people in the dark, sending many millions of them to their graves early .... he threw everything he created away on the war, and "everything he created" was never adequate anyways; having some pretentious divine right king yelling about politics once a month isn't "a sermon", isn't "fulfilling".

Short of the long is, none of that stuff (WWII) should have happened. Hitler should have been made to retire/been assassinated in '39, and someone like Jakob Hauer or Alfred Rosenberg elected instead; and finally, the religious question dealt with properly.

So what of the religious question? Now as then: our churches should be reformed so that they become national folk faith, community centers for Europeans. We need to have congregation centers which allow us to talk about our group, organize and productively better ourselves, our communities and nations.

When I watch comedy series like Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm (CYE), The Kominsky Method (TKM), etc., modern (secular/reformed) Jewishness is shown. They have some quirky customs and funny words they enjoy, but these Jews point out that not only are they largely indifferent to their religion, many of them greatly dislike it lol. What's enviable, however, is that they at least have SOMETHING. Larry David (CYE) and Michael Douglas (TKM) show you what life's like in a reformed synagogue. We secular Whites have NOTHING by comparison. I can't go bond about "English/British heritage" in the Church of England, nor any other church for that matter.

I truly hope the Jews will help, or at least not attack us, for building our own version of what they have: i.e. "a British Faith community center" (our version of a synagogue).

Why wouldn't they help, or worse attack us as "Nutzis"? Undoubtedly, because they fear we might stop helping them and Israel.

The mature, reasonable, intelligent and kind people that British people are (and other Europeans today), are not going to do that - we're fully aware of how integral Judeo-Christianity has been to our civilization. Most of us view Israel and Jews as essentially a South Eastern extension of Europe. Most Jews are white looking; they like being White and they like Europeaness in general. So I say to them: help us, or at least stop attacking us. All we want is to have some respect and "spiritual" fulfillment through our own folk faith congregation centers. We want a voice and a Curb Your Enthusiasm/Kominsky Method-like synagogue for our folk! lol

For the love of God, please help us for Christ's sake the Jews! Lol (Perhaps you could go to both your synagogues and occasionally our faith centers since you're part European - wouldn't that be nice?)

And now to finish, let's put a cheer on for the Germanic Faith: "Let's go Germanic Faith, let's go (clap clap)." "Let's go Germanic Faith, let's go (clap clap)." "Goooooo Germanic Faith!!!" Lol

Alright, I'm done here.

Stay faithful. lol
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Interlude ...

Hope everyone's enjoying their favorite beer, wine, or hard liquor lol, and we recommend taking-in the TV series Eastbound and Down (Kenny Powers) lol:

The next 'sermon' will be on our paganisms ... anytime someone else would like to takeover 'the Germanic Faith sermon making', feel free lol ...

The info in this thread is what I've always wanted in a church/hof/synagogue/community center for our people, and played on radio/TV stations like BBC, CBC, NPR. Our ancestors built our countries but there's really no voice for our folk.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Aries
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Soldier
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Anglo-Saxon Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    The idea of Pagan sermons is alien to me. Polytheists have no interest in converting others since it is an active practice of the family. There is no such thing as a Hindu missionary, and if anything many might frown on a European "converting" because they realize a potentially Materialistic European person probably does not take it seriously, and if they did they still probably don't understand most of it.
    If you go to a Hindu Temple, you probably won't hear any sort of sermons. Hinduism, much like European Polytheism, is not so much a religion as a religion of religions. They also don't care about belief. Teaching about a correct belief would mean little to them. All you'd see in a Temple is praising a god, singing of hymns, offering of libations and prayers. This would place them quite at odds with Monotheists.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThornWight For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Forgive me in advance for this long-winded reply - it's my favorite subject .

Quote Originally Posted by ThornWight View Post
    The idea of Pagan sermons is alien to me.
    Yeah, I notice they don't seem to exist. I joined the Asatru Folk Assembly about 4 years ago, and was excited by Stephen McNallen's first speech from their new Hof, but there were no further videos of that nature. I was hoping to hear inspiring weekly, monthly or at least seasonally, 'sermons' of stories of our people and "the Gods".

I was also hoping the British National Party or any other national political party/religious group, would begin having weekly/monthly sermons on our Paganisms, Christianity and other religions, science, philosophy, music, comedy, etc., through a Jonathan Bowden-like figure (one a bit more calmly, humorous, and down to earth ), where the focus would be "faith in our people and nations".

I've been growing excruciatingly disappointed this hasn't happened yet. There should be no problem in coming up with content. Simply borrow and CREATE whenever necessary. Does anyone think when Vespasian, the first Flavian Caesar, during the First Jewish Roman War, went to his propaganda department and said something like: "Today you're going to start creating a new religion for me, a religion that will pacify the Jews. This war has gotten out of control - it's causing havoc in our Empire, ... for the love of Jupiter, I haven't had Indian or Chinese food in years because of this war!" lol ... that the writers said: "Oh great, this will be easy?" No undoubtedly they protested saying "No one's going to get into this stuff." I imagine Vespasian replied: "Just do it. If the Jews don't take to this religion, we'll have to ban their country in due course."

In other words, we must try; we must do something - someone say something. Say something about our folk and nations. This should be happening in places like the "Church of England" and the "Church of Scotland", hence their names.

I'm hoping someone more gifted/skilled will takeover; I'm hoping our governments will eventually get on board. It's fine being multicultural, but the indigenous cultures of Europe should remain dominant and exert themselves.

and Polytheists have no interest in converting others
    This Polytheist does. But I'm not just a Polytheist, I'm an Agnostic, and more importantly, a National Folk Faith person.

since it is an active practice of the family. There is no such thing as a Hindu missionary, and if anything many might frown on a European "converting" because they realize a potentially Materialistic European person probably does not take it seriously, and if they did they still probably don't understand most of it.
    Yes, and the same could be said of the National Folk Faith which I, for one, would like to see come into being. In my dreams, everyone living in Europe (although this would be voluntary) would fall under "the European Faith"; beneath that, the British would fall under "the British Faith"; the Germans, "the German Faith", etc.

A person would obviously have to be 'of the nation', 'of the folk', to fully experience, embrace, and actualize the faith (although converts would be allowed, similar to Judaism).

If you go to a Hindu Temple, you probably won't hear any sort of sermons. Hinduism, much like European Polytheism, is not so much a religion as a religion of religions. They also don't care about belief. Teaching about a correct belief would mean little to them. All you'd see in a Temple is praising a god, singing of hymns, offering of libations and prayers. This would place them quite at odds with Monotheists.
    Interesting. Here is a decent service, not so much a sermon, on Hindusim from the UUs:

I'd like to see what the Hindus do to get ideas for our National Folk Faiths.

Anyways, soon below I will post the next 'sermon', titled "Our Paganisms". I would like to see the Anglican Church have this type of sermon once a month for a "British Faith" session. The Anglicans said they were going to open their buildings for "Pagan services" but I haven't noticed it yet. I don't just want Pagan services but "British Faith" services (the previous six sermons I made could be examples).

Church of England creating 'pagan church' to recruit members - Telegraph

7. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

The British/Germanic/European Faith, Seventh Sermon

Title: Our Paganisms

To begin, a concert of some of our pagan bands (I advise you to zoom out on your web browser, as this post looks better with the videos appearing two per row):

For each of us, folk, nation, and the rest of the world peering in,

We of the British Faith (and our European National Folk Faith counterparts), recognize that there is no scientific evidence of God(s), and that people can go about their lives without any form of religion or belief in God(s) and that's just fine.

We of this faith believe in accommodating such individualist secularists. We also believe in discussion and reverence for our traditional religions, science, philosophy, etc., so that our faith enlightens, entertains, and assists our people and nations; because, moreover, our faith is our people and nations.

Regardless of what ultimately exists in the extra dimensions of the cosmos (whether there's Something i.e. God(s) or nothing), our imaginative religions can provide solace and inspiration to our folk. Our religions also provide talking points for us to bond over, and form a basis of which to be communal.

Some atheists may contend that since there is no scientific evidence of God(s) and since they themselves have no evidence, that our efforts are futile and they have no interest. Well, that's fine - they don't have to participate. But perhaps someday, a particular atheist will take interest in our topics, and he or she will want to participate to be with their folk to have fun, celebrate their heritage and have community - we are, after all, essentially just Unitarian Universalism made our folk; we'll be open and welcoming to them.

For the remainder of this particular 'sermon', we'll be speaking mainly within the framework of a "believer mentality" about our Paganisms. For atheists, please view this as 'allegorical'.

===================================

Odin speaks to us today. The Gods speak to us.

God is All: the Gods of our Ancestors (Aesir-Vanir), the Roman/Greek/Slavic/Etc. Gods, Jesus, the Hindu Gods, etc. As God is All, It is also thus our people. Our people is our main focus of faith; and through our efforts, good will and productivity, our people becomes our main source of faith.

We recognize that our people (and all people of the world) are the apogee, the key aspect/manifestation of God.

If we have faith in each of us and our people as a whole, we will ascend, we will work better together, we will have more happiness, and our nations will be more secure and prosperous.

Many believe our ancestors, our heroes and heroines, were the basis of (moreover, apotheosized into) the form and tales of the Gods (in other words, the Gods were invented). Others believe, the Gods are real. Either is fine.

For us of the British/Germanic/European Faith, our specific/indigenous Gods are our piece of the world's diverse mosaic of the Divine; we hope humanity respects us and our Gods as a piece of the global pie. We respect theirs.

Through the Gods, we see a reflection of ourselves; we see parents, overseers, guides, and our path to betterment.

And now a few great links and some videos from our folk on our Germanic Paganism (they'll sum things up better than this 'sermon' ):

https://norse-mythology.org/
    https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...ythology-odin/
    https://bavipower.com/blogs/bavipowe...earn-from-odin
    https://redice.tv/

Next, in the spirit of extending the olive branch, we'd like to say something about Jesus. Jesus is the United Nations of God to us. He's a good God of the world - amongst other Gods. Next, we've created some syncretic prayers (i.e. the first, a rendition of a Psalms verse):

Deliver us, O Lord(e)(s), from evil persons: preserve us from their violence;
    They imagine mischiefs in their hearts; continually are they gathered together for harm.
    They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips.
    Keep us, O Lords, from the hands of the wicked; preserve us from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow our goings.
    The proud have hid a snare for us, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for us. As always.
    We sayeth unto the Lords, Thou art our Gods: hear the voice of our supplications, O Lords.
    O Gods, the strength of our salvation, thou hath covered our heads in these days of struggle.
    Grant not, O Lords, the desires of the wicked: further not their wicked device; lest they exalt themselves.
    As for the head of those that compass us about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
    Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
    We hope that the Lords will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
    Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy Name(s): the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Our Lord(e)(s) who art in Heaven,
    hallowed be thy Names;
    thy kingdoms come;
    thy wills be done;
    on earth as it is in the Heavens.
    Give us this day our daily bread;
    and forgive us our trespasses
    as we forgive those who trespass against us;
    and lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdoms,
    and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen

God(s), grant us the serenity
    to accept the things we cannot change;
    the courage to change the things we can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.
    Living one day at a time;
    enjoying one moment at a time;
    accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
    taking, as You All did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as we would have it;
    trusting that You All and we will make all things right;
    that we may be reasonably happy in this life
    and supremely happy with You All,
    now and forever.
    Amen.

This last prayer we just made up:

"Gods, breath air into our lungs; energize our muscles. Fill our hearts and minds with the power of your perseverance and strength. Give us the inspiration to see to the rising of ourselves, our folk, and nations. Lead us to salvation.

In Your honour, we shall struggle. We shall overcome all weakness, all fear, all doubt.

Praise be to You, our God(s). Amen "

Comedy is also integral to our faith, and given how sensitive the religious question, we'd like to play a funny Monty Python and Norsemen clip to take the edge off lol:

Finally, we of the British Faith, invite our Queen and our King to be, Elizabeth II and Charles III, to participate with us. We invite all the clergy of the Church of England and Scotland to participate. We of the German Faith invite the German monarchy and Lutheran Church to participate. We of the European Faith invite every other church in Europe to participate, and begin transforming, or simply allowing us monthly access to the buildings for a couple hours, to offer this new outlook.

Long live the British people and nations. Long live the Germanic people and nations. Long live the European people and nations. Long live the World's peoples and nations. Together we pray to all Gods, together in harmony, to deliver us peace on earth, and strength for the future. May it be so; on Earth as it is in the Heavens. Amen.

(I imagine less than 100 people on the planet will read this thread lol, but at least I tried. I could do more sermons i.e. on the positive aspects of Christianity, on our other European Paganisms, philosophies, science, music, great comedy shows, etc., but I'll let our folk breath a sweet sigh of relief that this will probably be the last from me lol. I have to go to work tomorrow and spend more time working on getting promotions. Thanks for reading. Keep the Faith. And cheers.)

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Aries
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Soldier
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Anglo-Saxon Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
    This Polytheist does. But I'm not just a Polytheist, I'm an Agnostic, and more importantly, a National Folk Faith person.
    So you are not a Polytheist, and don't understand. A person does not necessarily have to have interacted with a god to venerate them, however it makes no sense to ask people to venerate a god they've not seen themselves.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThornWight For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    So you are not a Polytheist, and don't understand. A person does not necessarily have to have interacted with a god to venerate them, however it makes no sense to ask people to venerate a god they've not seen themselves.
    I appreciate your perspective.

Thorn, I have never seen a God, ghost, angel, etc.. I suspect I never will; however, that doesn't mean I don't venerate the Gods - I do (I think of Odin at times - particularly when frustrated), and thus by my definition, I'm a Polytheist. On some occasions, I think of Jesus in a positive way, and so in that sense, I'm a Christian (by my definition).

We're getting into semantics and criteria for a person 'belonging to a group'. The idea of the "European Faith" (the title of this thread), is to get our governments through our nominal state churches i.e. "The Church of England" and "The Church of Scotland' to offer our people an updated faith concept. There'd be no prerequisite criteria for joining or following "the faith", i.e. you have to have seen a God (as you mentioned) or get baptized, etc. (IMO). I want to hear motivational speeches/sermons coming from the Church of England and Scotland about the British people. I want to hear speeches/sermons about British history and culture - which should include discussion of our indigenous Heathanism/Paganism/Druidism. What I want is similar to what Jews have. At a Jewish synagogue, their members hear speeches/sermons about Jewish history and culture. I really don't think what I'm asking for is "a tall order". Fewer and fewer people are participating in those institutions. The status quo is very unfair and becoming somewhat absurd. They should make changes.

BTW, if I ever do happen to see a God or something supernatural, I hope to have my smartphone going to record the event on video so I may become a multimillionaire through the various paranormal prizes available. These rewards are science's way of attempting to "record/document/find evidence" of God for what amounts to the first time in (modern) history. I think the program is especially useful for helping people get a better sense of reality.

I never discount a person's personal experience with respect to the "spiritual" (their subjective evidence, despite walking away with no objective/scientific evidence). Growing up with atheist nothingness, I always thought everything "religious and spiritual" was absolute BS ... that is, until during a "low period" in life, alone in a house on a lake, I had "uncanny experiences" similar to what (I later discovered) Carl Jung described (i.e. thudding walls and cracking lights in synchronicity with thoughts). The experiences indicated there was "Something" more to our reality than meets the eye, but nothing of much significance beyond the aforementioned phenomena, which (objectively speaking) could simply be dismissed as "the house settling" and "power surges" lol. There was no 'voice' other than my inner voice. There was no apparition. Nevertheless, deep down, I believe (or at least hope ) what happened was not dismissible coincidence. They were "my special signs" lol . It was "like a Morse Code" reinforcing my "good thoughts" . If I'd had a smart phone video going during that period, I believe it would have spooked the scientific community. I did try at one point to record video of the events, but of course, the "signs" stopped at that point lol ; altogether, bit of an underwhelming story (mine), and the reason I always curb my enthusiasm with respect to official religions and other people's stories.

Anyways, all the best Thorn and have a good one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456