Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The British Faith, Eighth Sermon

Title: Cooperation, Reasonableness and Unity

Today, a critique of the Church of England's (CoE's) intransigence:

Church in crisis as only 2% of young adults identify as CofE - Guardian

Britain has more non-believers than ever before as CoE Christians make up lowest-ever share - Telegraph

Quite sad that after all the Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins debates, celebrities like John Cleese leaving the country, etc., and the growth of British Druidism and Polytheism, the Church of England remains obdurate.

The CoE has a responsibility to act as a communal institution for all British people, not just a segment of the population.

The CoE demanding that Brits surrender their intellectual integrity and submit to the creative fiction writers of the ancient Roman government responsible for a version of the Jews' messiah ... is no longer feasible.

A corrupt few want continued social division, continued non-conversation, continued non-community. The British Faith hopes to help them transcend their current perspective.

Also, some critique towards the other end of the spectrum (we discourage this type of antagonism):

Pagans demand return of church buildings 'stolen' 1300 years ago- Telegraph

This is a commendable effort here, but again, too antagonistic:

The_Anglecyn_Church_of_Odin - Metapedia

We want cooperation and unity. We'd like a merger of four systems (Christianity, Paganism, New Age, and British Faith).

The British Faith would have a heart amulet as our symbol, with the British flag. The Gods are allegory to us (including Jesus).

And now, we'd like to introduce four Gods: Britanos, Germanos, Europanos, Worldanos.

Britanos is a lazy God. He is God of the British people. His last major act was to help Wicked Willy's (Christian-Jewish army) win against Edgar AEtheling's (Christian-Jewish army). He said unto Willy: "Thine shalt be the everlasting Kingdom. I'm bored of watching these wars for the British throne, so I will help yours dwell everlastingly."

There is another lazy God called Germanos. He was asleep during WWI and WWII, but woke up after and with his brother Europeanos, said unto the peoples: "Thines (Germanics and Europeans) are our ilk. We sayeth unto thees: thous shalt have no more wars from one Christian leader towards another. No more shalt thies fight; no more shalt thous wareth." And afterwards it was so, and the peoples rejoiced everlastingly.

Finally there is a God called Worldanos who is the laziest of Gods. Worldanos saideth onto the peoples: "And thous shalt wareth no more, for ye are more saneth and of bettereth faith today througheth the internets. Everlasting torture exists thous who breaketh mine commandment."

So sayeth these Lords, and so sayeth we all: peace, everlasting peace eternal. Amen.

Next, in the spirit of syncretism and creative allegory, the British Faith would like to make a suggestive new rendition for this song (altered lyrics ):

Onward British soldiers, (people/citizens)
    Marching as to war (peace/work)
    With our British banners, (flag/flying banners)
    Going on before.
    British strength and spirit,
    Leads against the foe; (fren)
    Forward into battle, (struggle/glory)
    See our banners go!

Onward British soldiers,
    Marching as to war, (peace/lovingness/the grind)
    With the British flag,
    Going on before.

At the sign of triumph,
    Evil's armies flee (The enemy doth flee/Evil's host doth flee);
    On, then, British soldiers, on to victory.
    Hell's foundations quiver,
    At the shout of praise;
    Brothers, lift your voices,
    Loud your anthems raise!

Onward British soldiers,
    Marching as to war;
    With our British banners,
    Going on before.

Onward then, ye people;
    Join our happy throng.
    Blend with ours your voices,
    In the triumph song.
    Glory, laud, and honor,
    Unto Faith the King;
    This thro' countless ages,
    Men and angels sing.

Onward British soldiers,
    Marching as to war;
    With our British banners,
    Going on before.

Lastly, in addition to the word Christmas, we would like to add the word "Britmas" (amongst the words Yule, Winter Solstice, Saturnalia, etc.). A rendition of this song will be created from within the framework of the God "Britos/Britanos/Brittania":

The God "Britos/Britanos/Britannia", God of the British peoples, ages ago worked towards their unity and love for all. A new mythos will be created in His/Her honour.

Also, a rendition of this song will be reworded, such that the title is now "London" or "Londeranum" (to fit the song syllables) and the God in reference (in addition to Christ and Odin) shall be 'Britanos'.

Londonerum is our Holy Land, and Britanos, our Lord. Long live the King. Amen.

These songs are just fine the way they are:

[To end: All rise] For the British tribe: Long live Great Britain and Greater Britain! God save the Queen and the coming King. Amen.

We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Regarding the Church of England,

Why is it fair that Jews have a religion specifically about them and tribal centres to congregate at, but we don't?

How do you expect to maintain your country and people when you don't have a faith specifically about them?

We're not asking you to "throw out" your Christianity; we're just asking you to add some content that actually gives the people whose ancestors built and paid for those buildings the time of day. We want to hear sermons about our people and their history, their need to work as a team, etc. Again, why is it fair that we're not allowed to have what Jews have?

Please give us something. Please sway us back to church via offering some kind of "British heritage" service once a month, or incorporate it into the existing sermons.

Merry Yule, Christmas, Britmas, and Winter Solstice.

(I give up. There's nothing out there.)
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The European Faith, Ninth Sermon

Title: How our old religion(s) failed us

Today's sermon will be about how our old religion(s) failed us in terms of preventing wars, mass immigration, etc. And we'll keep it simple: it failed us because there's absolutely no conversation about the European people in those buildings, their need to work as a team, etc.

For the wars especially, since the religion has never allowed for discussion in the buildings, the population couldn't coordinate rebellion to get rid of their ego-tripping divine right kings, fuhrers, (((communist))) glorious chairmens, and (((plutocratic))) democratic leaders who were causing the wars and getting their people exterminated like insects. Had Europeans been following a more intelligent faith that allowed actual discussion and thought within their congregations and a voice for the people, they may have never allowed someone like Hitler to get into power (or Stalin or Churchill) ... they wouldn't have been lulled by "divine leaders" (not in our version of church in any case).

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exposed."
    —Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922, countering a political opponent, Count Lerchenfeld, who opposed antisemitism on his personal Christian feelings. Published in "My New Order", quoted in Freethought Today April 1990

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."
    —Adolf Hitler, Berlin, February 1, 1933

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."
    —Adolf Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941

"Today Christians ... stand at the head of this country. I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit."
    —The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872

"When I see Mr. Chamberlain go about, bible in hand, preaching his noble war aims, I cannot help having the impression of watching the devil, bible clasped under his arm, creeping up to a poor soul."
    --Adolf Hitler, January 30, 1940

The Roman emperors who originally designed the Church, made it the way they did, so it could never serve as a focal point for teamwork, for potential political insurrection against them. The monarchies continued that tradition after Rome fell. Paganism was no better at stopping war.

Today we should have a faith based on our nations and people, where those buildings serve the function of having real discussion. While we don't need to worry about war anymore, we still need to worry about getting our people to work as a team to better themselves and our societies so we're not being overwhelmed by non-European immigrants; we don't need immigration at all really (something like 15% of the White workable population doesn't bother working - i.e. they're on welfare or disability).

On a lighter note, this was a half decent one-season comedy TV series on the subject of faith:

There's no mention of Jews nor a version of their messiah in the TV series. While the God and Devil figures represent the traditional Christian concept of 'God the Father' and 'the Devil', the figures could be 'God the Father' and 'the Devil' of any religion. God represents "good"; the Devil "evil". What more does any nation need in terms of a concept of God (?); good and evil (?): good people go to a nice place called Heaven; murderers and other scum go to a place called Hell. Perhaps those concepts are all we need (in terms of supernatural ideas) for an European Faith. Sure we could occasionally talk about the Christian and Pagan mythologies (we might also talk about Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Dune, Star Trek, South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, etc., lol - all good fiction/allegory that helps guide people), but in terms of a core 'belief' or at least an 'idea' we hold dear to our hearts, the aforementioned concept of the supernatural might be all we need.

Long live our people and nations.

Merry Yule, Christmas, Saturnalia, Winter Solstice, Britmas (to our British readers), Germanmas (to our German readers), Euromas (to all our European readers). Amen.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Just two quick notes.

1) The First Sermon was revised to make it slightly less tortuous sounding lol (I made it on Stormfront back in December) but I'll back it up here in case the establishment ever takes down Stormfront again):

Title: Introduction to the British Faith

Beloved British descendants, we are gathered at this hour to honour our people and nation, and fulfill ourselves spiritually. In our Anglosphere countries today, our governments enforce and celebrate the global and universal, without addressing we "old stock" British folk. Most, if not all, of our existing churches never defend nor even discuss the British people. This is why, today, we endeavor to create something called "The British Faith". Our goal is to place the focus of faith: "in ourselves as a people and nation(s)". We will still discuss and celebrate our Christian, Pagan and Druid heritage, but we'll also be discussing and celebrating philosophy, science, the history of our people, our culture, etc. We'll try to not keep it completely "dry" by sewing in some humor (we can celebrate our favourite comedy TV shows for example); add song and dance from time to time.

Embracing and expressing our particularism now, can feel a bit "too provincial, too tribal", but tribalism is not all bad. We humans need our tribes - our families and friends, our congregations, our sports teams, our fraternities and sororities. Tribes give us a sense of identity and belonging. They give us roots and community. They help us find our own unique place and purpose in the world. Tribes also build and sustain nations. They create culture and diversity. We British need our tribe so we can know our story; so we understand who we are and how to live life fully, while embracing a love for our community and the world.

People may criticize us by saying: "You'll just create more division in society." We respond by saying: "Ours is a love for the British people and nation, as well as all others." Our faith is pride in ourselves and confidence in our capacity to be self-sufficient. The central task of our faith community is to cultivate the bonds that bind each of us, and which bind us to the rest of the world. There is a connectedness, a relationship discovered among our folk, a feeling from being with our own kind, that once felt, inspires us to be better in life, be more productive, have more fun, struggle for justice and our interests as a whole. It is this faith, this British Faith, that assures we're not struggling for justice and our self-interest alone, but as members of a larger community. It is essential the British Faith exists and thrives, for we essentially have no community today, with few of our people still going to church.

It will take love in practice to bring about our British Faith. It will take the repeated refusal to abide by agreements or thoughts of distrust and, by contrast, the repeated decision to cultivate a love that grows within our community and the world. It will take resistance to a culture that demands that we constantly ignore ourselves as a group; instead, we must be who we are and assert ourselves.

And so, our struggle begins anew each day, in how we journey together as a community. As we move through our lives and the world, we must be freed by a sense of devotion to something greater.

Our faith aims high. We are people of the way of life proper: the way of friendship, kindness, forgiveness, humor and lightheartedness. We who’ve adopted this faith have done so to create a better way of life for our folk and humanity; a way of life of peace and productivity and to join those who’ve chosen similar ways of creating the same peaceful paths of abundance and safety that we all must travel.

British brothers and sisters, may we grow in spirit enough to do this. May we cultivate and put into practice our faith, practice love towards ourselves, our tribe, our neighbors and strangers. And may the fruits of our labour be known to the world, in a tomorrow where the British people have renewed and strengthened themselves, strengthened their nation; in a future that is more peaceful, prosperous and joyful than ever.

For the British tribe: "Long live the British People, Great Britain and Greater Britain! Amen."
    2) The song, which is shown missing from this post earlier in the thread, was "I'll Never Find Another You" by The Seekers

(I think they should potentially make a new rendition of the song titled: "Of course I'll find another version of you since you wouldn't stop smoking indoors lol")

A tenth 'sermon' is to follow lol

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The British Faith and Proxy European Faiths, Tenth Sermon

This will likely be the last 'sermon', and it's not so much a sermon but an announcement. The European Nationalist Faith is pleased to inform one and all that we've found our Summus Episcopus (Supreme Bishop) that all further questions related to politics and religion can be directed, until we return, or have the resources to ever return (I'm going to be spending less time online this year lol).

Meet Supreme Bishop Teddy lol:

You can see him here celebrating the holiday festivities:

For our outro music, we've chosen Roland the Headless Thompson ... and Highwayman.

Thank you to all. Long live our people and nations, and may faith be with you.

Last edited by John Smithwick; Monday, January 20th, 2020 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Thus Spake Zarathustra lol: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1998/1998-h/1998-h.htm

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    The British Faith (and proxy European Faiths) are extremely grateful for Skadi's presence. It has paid its dues for 10 months (I submitted $100 US on Monday - the owner requests $10/month), and thus, would like to make a once per month 'sermon'(?) - not really, just snap of nonsense lol; enuf was said prior lol -_- lol.

Abstract subject matters for a sermon for potentially this Sunday lol -_- (not lol)

Re: "The Base": Inside the FBI's Newest Scary Story

Quote Originally Posted by UC
    The FBI should focus itself next on the test it never conducted after 9/11: seeing whether incendiary or explosive residues were present in the debris.

Several trillion for the cleanup and wars, but no $1000 test to see why WTC7 fell into its own footprint at free fall acceleration.

If there is an afterlife, I'd be really worried if I were some of them. Try lying or sitting in a room alone for several hours thinking to yourself, and see if you notice anyThing in the environment. What do you think that Thing is? What do you think It's going to do to you when you die?
    Lol:

On an unrelated note/a note related to the church and me lol :

Last edited by John Smithwick; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:16 AM. Reason: ingratitude is a cardinal sin

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    National Folk Faith ;)
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan/Christian/UU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The Faith, Eleventh Sermon

Title: The Sin of Aloofness

Try lying or sitting in a room alone for several hours thinking to yourself, and see if you notice anyThing in the environment. What do you think that Thing is? What do you think It's going to do to you when you die?

Our mortal coils all come to an end. What is on the other side? When you're engaging in intra-personal communication, it might be in your best interest to add the concept of aloofness to your vocabulary - a possible eighth deadly sin. -_-

I don't know why this was never worded as simply:

"Try to do unto others as you would have others do unto you, but whatever you do, don't hurt others."

At least in Canada, that's what we try to do - we're lucky.
    Last edited by John Smithwick; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:52 PM. Reason: The Canadian Faith

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567