Thread: 'Tommy Robinson' hints he could run as Ukip MP in speech at Brexit 'betrayal' march

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

'Tommy Robinson' hints he could run as Ukip MP in speech at Brexit 'betrayal' march

Tommy Robinson has hinted that he will attempt to enter mainstream politics as a Ukip parliamentary candidate following a wave of high profile resignations over his deepening relationship with the party.Speaking at a Brexit “betrayal” rally in London on Sunday, the English Defence League (EDL) founder admitted he had never voted but said his supporters “need a political voice”.
    “Let this be the start of a political mass movement in this country,” he added.“When I went to the House of Lords with Lord Pearson [for lunch after a court hearing] and I saw the reaction, I saw MPs under parliamentary privilege saying disgraceful lies about me, I sat for the first time and thought one day I’ll be sitting in there amongst you.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8675156.html

What 'Tommy Tiny Timmy Robinson' (real current name Paul Harris) does not yet realise is that he is ineligible to stand as a parliamentary candidate due to his mortgage fraud conviction of 18 months imprisonment in 2014.
    The Electoral Commission website makes it clear that a prison sentence of 12 months or more disqualifies a person from standing as a candidate.

https://www.electoralcommission.org....r-election.pdf

You are disqualified under the Representation of the 1.10 People Act 1981 if you have been convicted of an offence and have been sentenced to be imprisoned or detained for more than a year and are detained anywhere in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, or are unlawfully at large.

Wild Cat
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    16 Hours Ago @ 04:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    931 Posts
    I'm not going to debate the validity of Tommy Robinson's character, or his guilt or innocence in what he was charged with and convicted for. But what should be of preeminent concern for everyone is being deliberately singled-out as an individual who isn't afraid to challenge what they believe is wrong and be railroaded to prison for more than a year just to prevent them from running for public office.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    I'm not going to debate the validity of Tommy Robinson's character, or his guilt or innocence in what he was charged with and convicted for. But what should be of preeminent concern for everyone is being deliberately singled-out as an individual who isn't afraid to challenge what they believe is wrong and be railroaded to prison for more than a year just to prevent them from running for public office.
    "Singled out"? He singles himself out. His priority appears to be how to remain in the public eye. It is a nice little earner for him, pretending to be a journalist. Nobody 'singled him out' for assaulting a police officer, possession of drugs, football hooliganism, threatening behaviour, travelling on someone else's passport-effectively breaking into the USA (you should be angry about that), 2 cases of contempt of court and mortgage fraud. In the process he has now caused the United Kingdom Independence Party to implode before he has even been admitted into it.
    He is an outspoken supporter of Israel, Zionism, homosexual rights and the multiracial society.
    To top it all he is not even English, this founder of the 'English' Defence League, modelled on the Jewish Defence League. He is a second generation Irish immigrant born in Luton. His biggest backers are American Jews and Zionists.
    The attached picture says it all!

Name:  EDL-and-Rabbi-500.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  42.9 KB

So tell me how did his deliberate committing of mortgage fraud and his subsequent justified prison sentence (not the only one to be given) constitute "being railroaded to prison"? What do you think the judge should have done, give him a chocolate bar and a medal?
    I do not want convicted criminals making laws for me, thank you!