Thread: RedPill Shark - South Africa: Land Reform Approved.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

RedPill Shark - South Africa: Land Reform Approved.

South Africa: Land Reform Approved.

I think I see where this is going, they are engineering their own little false flag; he flies of the handle and just starts murdering everyone? The only crime listed by this coon of the terrible white devils "for each one person killed by the taxi industry we will kill five white people".

Now you my ask yourself what has the evil white taxi industry done to deserve such a deceleration of intent? Well that is just the thing there is absolutely NO SUCH THING.

Whites have no role in Taxi's, the Taxi Associations or Taxi related violence, which has been so prevalent that there is a "band" named Taxi Violence since 2004....

Name:  Taxi_Violence_Untie_Yourself_Album.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  18.6 KB

Here's the interesting bit he was addressing Johann Rupert who apparently claimed to have bought and payed off the Taxi associations. Rupert who's father was Anton Rupert from Rembrandt, made their millions from Cigarettes and own's pretty much all the notable private hospital chains in the country. One of the most lucrative industries in the country where all the whites have private medic care, Johann was president of the European golf tour and is the owner of the Richmond holding company registered on the Swiss Exchange. Making money off of luxury goods sold primarily in China.

In a post I made a few years back an Indian guy from Durban alleged that the money for the murder of Verwoerd changed hands in Anton's Johannesburg residents with the help of MI6 who sourced and planted Dimitri Tsafendas with the help of the Verliggede Aksie Group (Illuminated Action Group) and Lang Hendrik.

Let see if this sticks...

The blacks are primed for the ultimate Maoist Peoples war and this fool might just become the trigger.

Might give new meaning to the phrase "Itchy trigger finger nigger"...

Somehow the chickens will be coming home to roost for this one I believe.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    The very last bit of the video was news to me: as many as 15,000 South African farmers are apparently expected to move to Russia, who wants their farming experience. Major déjà vu from when Georgia made the same kind of offer, which is to say the same trinity of free arable land, relative safety, and conservative Christians for neighbours. The amount of news about the topic seems about the same as well (i.e. not very much at all). And there's the same kind of focus on one or two interested farmers. It just seems like an over-embellished pipe dream like the Georgian case turned out to be.

The biggest factor that can make it turn out differently is of course if the gov actually goes ahead and start taking white farms, the provision for which I actually suspect the ANC just wants to keep as a trump card in case they desperately want to draw voters away from the EFF/BLF bases.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormraaf For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    I think we can safely call them the A.E.B ANC-EFF-BLF (Looks like an evil product code) one and the same thing. I'm wondering which one of him or Julius will be made the martyr for their cause. I doubt if this election will ever occur. Eskom is increasingly having difficulty keeping the power on and they will be the first institution to go hyperbolic on debt.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".