Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post

But they don't have oil like Saudis. Israel is just trouble and strife/ ball and chain
    As I stated, Israel would become a cooperative beachhead for American forces should the need arise.

Also should the need arise, America has enough untapped natural gas and petroleum reserves to last over a century. We're just depleting middle eastern oil stocks so we don't have to use our own reserves until they're wells run dry. Then the UAE nations, who are currently living luxurious lifestyles, can all eat sand.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    As I stated, Israel would become a cooperative beachhead for American forces should the need arise.
    Israel is a parasite that runs the USA.

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Israel is a parasite that runs the USA.
    Yes. But the Jews are becoming too bold in their nefarious ventures to control the minds and the economy of the American people. The Diaspora has come a long way from their tailor shops and haberdasheries to controlling the MSM, the Fed., education, and the entertainment industries. But their subversive activities are no longer as clandestine as they once were. And this is going to lead to their downfall.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    President Trump's key to maintaining the upper hand when dealing with the simple minds of the emotional masses is to psychologically manipulate media interviewers before they can put him on the defensive for the purpose of improving ratings while damaging his reputation in the process.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 03:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    What could such a need possibly be? You're separated from the Middle-East by a giant ocean and an entire continent. I can't think of a single reasonable argument for young American men being shipped off to fight and die due to anything happening in the Middle-East.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    What could such a need possibly be? You're separated from the Middle-East by a giant ocean and an entire continent. I can't think of a single reasonable argument for young American men being shipped off to fight and die due to anything happening in the Middle-East.
    Not to steer this thread off-topic, but I must reiterate that I am opposed to using all covert operations by any country during peacetime to undermine the governments of other sovereign nations, and then intervene with unwarranted military force for G.O.D. (Gold, Oil, Drugs), or political posturing. And I believe that President Trump wants to avoid any more unnecessary conflicts as well.

However, as they should be doing, the Pentagon eggheads stay abreast of world affairs and keep America strategically prepared for any unforeseen events that could transpire anywhere in the world at anytime. For the same reason I own modern firearms, it is better to be prepared for the worst case scenario than not.

As for using Israel as a stepping stone to the middle east, America has a right to protect their citizens who conduct business operations in these politically unpredictable areas.

Also, our military forces are composed of volunteers, not conscripts. If these young men and women aren't prepared to go to war, they shouldn't have enlisted.

BTW, Guam is an American territory that is primarily maintained for the purpose of being used as a military stepping stone to any Asian country that decides to go ballistic.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    However, as they should be doing, the Pentagon eggheads stay abreast of world affairs and keep America strategically prepared for any unforeseen events that could transpire anywhere in the world at anytime. For the same reason I own modern firearms, it is better to be prepared for the worst case scenario than not.
    The strategists of Pentagon create more problems than they solve. Let's say it's the early 1965 again... Should the US start deploying thousands of troops in South-Vietnam? Or let's say it's 2001 again... Should the US plan an invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Thousands of young American lives lost, and trillions of dollars thrown into a hole, to no benefit for the common American people.

As for using Israel as a stepping stone to the middle east, America has a right to protect their citizens who conduct business operations in these politically unpredictable areas.
    So you wouldn't mind if China starts establishing stepping stones for their military in the proximity of mainland USA, to protect Chinese business interests in your country?

Also, our military forces are composed of volunteers, not conscripts. If these young men and women aren't prepared to go to war, they shouldn't have enlisted.
    I guess you're right. Most people thinking about conscripting to the US military should be aware at this point, that it has very little to do with protecting America and Americans, and a lot to do with protecting the interests of certain US businesses and elites. But I do feel sorry for the people who don't see through the scam and end up losing a limb or their life, or suffer from PTSD for the rest of their life and commit suicide.

BTW, Guam is an American territory that is primarily maintained for the purpose of being used as a military stepping stone to any Asian country that decides to go ballistic.
    At least the Guamians don't receive billions of US tax dollars in aid every year, and establish lobbying groups which influence American foreign policy to a strong degree.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    The strategists of Pentagon create more problems than they solve. Let's say it's the early 1965 again... Should the US start deploying thousands of troops in South-Vietnam? Or let's say it's 2001 again... Should the US plan an invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Thousands of young American lives lost, and trillions of dollars thrown into a hole, to no benefit for the common American people.
    Did I not thoroughly clarify this in my previous post?

I am well-aware of the questionable show-of-force employed during the Cold War period by both the U.S. and the former U.S.S.R. My older brother was a conscripted Vietnam combat veteran. I also voluntarily served in the field artillery between wars. And we're both proud to have honorably served our nation regardless of the political controversy that erupted due to these historical events.

I'm not going to apologize for being a citizen of a nation that is still the supreme military and economic power on Earth. For all the bad America has been accused of, it's still responsible for a hell of a lot of good too.

So you wouldn't mind if China starts establishing stepping stones for their military in the proximity of mainland USA, to protect Chinese business interests in your country?
    China, or any other sovereign nation can do whatever they think they're capable of doing. But since they still can't compete with American naval and air supremacy, I really don't think it would be wise for them to resort to military aggression to achieve their objective, do you?

I guess you're right. Most people thinking about conscripting to the US military should be aware at this point, that it has very little to do with protecting America and Americans, and a lot to do with protecting the interests of certain US businesses and elites. But I do feel sorry for the people who don't see through the scam and end up losing a limb or their life, or suffer from PTSD for the rest of their life and commit suicide.
    I think President Trump, and the "common citizenry" of America have grown weary of the profiteering abuses made by the corrupt power brokers controlling the military industrial complex; including the nefarious efforts made by CIA covert operations used to overthrow foreign governments who disagree with US policies. If these evil doers are going to continue doing evil, they're going to have to come up with some new material.

At least the Guamians don't receive billions of US tax dollars in aid every year, and establish lobbying groups which influence American foreign policy to a strong degree.
    Actually, Guam, as a U.S. territory, is basically supported by the United States military presence, and tourism.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    I'm not going to apologize for being a citizen of a nation that is still the supreme military and economic power on Earth. For all the bad America has been accused of, it's still responsible for a hell of a lot of good too.
    What good did the last 50 years of US foreign intervention serve the American people?

China, or any other sovereign nation can do whatever they think they're capable of doing. But since they still can't compete with American naval and air supremacy, I really don't think it would be wise for them to resort to military aggression to achieve their objective, do you?
    Okay, but then we're dealing with 'might makes right'. That might work for the US now, but in 20-30 years time, when the socio-political divide in America has grown even greater, and the economy have may have begun to seriously falter, it might be a different story.

I think President Trump, and the "common citizenry" of America have grown weary of the profiteering abuses made by the corrupt power brokers controlling the military industrial complex; including the nefarious efforts made by CIA covert operations used to overthrow foreign governments who disagree with US policies. If these evil doers are going to continue doing evil, they're going to have to come up with some new material.
    I hope you're right.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,386 Posts
    USA protects Israel as ....

a.) Jews who are living in USA .... controls USA.

b.) There are lots of religious people in USA (vs Europe), those who really still believes bible etc. and thinks that Jews are God's chosen people (etc. ''mumbo jumbo''). I'm quite sure that Jews in USA are pretty happy about the present stage and wants keep it like that. Fool people are easy to control. Plus religions are the most used and the best tools for that job ... as some people feels ''needs'' to believe something greater power (knowledge of death is simply too much for them to handle) ... and some others takes advantages of that ''needs''. That's why religions have born & exists.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post: