Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten: “Of Course I’m Voting For Trump”

Sex Pistols and P.I.L. frontman John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten, confirmed he will vote for President Trump’s reelection in November, reasoning that he does not ‘want a politician running the world’, and angering leftists in the process.

While Lydon is British, he also has US citizenship, meaning he is eligible to vote next month. The ‘Pretty Vacant’ singer told the BBC he’s “definitely” voting for Trump, noting “He’s an individual thinker, I’ll give him that for a start.” “He’s not the most lovable fellow on God’s earth, but I cannot see the opposition as offering me anything by way of a solution,” Lydon added.

In a further interview with
    The Guardian, Lydon said “I’d be daft as a brush not to,” vote for Trump, claiming that the President “really is making the country a bit better,” and adding that “He’s the only sensible choice now that Biden is up – he’s incapable of being the man at the helm.” “Joe Biden is, in all practicality, senile, and delinquently senile. My wife has Alzheimer’s — I know the symptoms,” Lydon said in the BBC interview. When the BBC host countered Lydon and suggested there is no evidence that Biden is senile, Lydon responded “Oh, really? Have you seen him talk lately? I can only go on my vast experience, seeing as my wife is suffering from Alzheimer’s.”

Lydon expanded on his reasoning for supporting Trump, noting that he identified with Trump constantly being accused of racism on a whim. “I’ve been accused of the very same thing, so I’m offended for anybody who’s called that,” Lydon said. “Of course I’m anti-racism,” Lydon emphasised. He also commented on the death of George Floyd, noting “There’s not anyone I know anywhere that wouldn’t say that wasn’t ghastly… It doesn’t mean all police are nasty or all white folk are racist. Because all lives matter.”

Lydon also spoke about the COVID lockdown, noting “I don’t think lockdown is doing any good for anybody.” “Wrecking an economy is not the smartest move to cure any illness or virus or disease. We’re all capable of wearing masks. We’re all smart enough not to want to give each other filthy, horrible viruses. Give people the chance to work. Don’t just close everything down. This is not Stalin at work here. But, I swear, the governments are beginning to feel that way. We have to hold ourselves responsible at some point in order for our society to exist at all,” Lydon added.

“It seems to me that what the Democrats here in America are promising will be tax hikes beyond belief, more lockdowns, more confusion, more bureaucracy and less answers,” Lydon urged, adding “I have seen what Democrats have done to California. They have destroyed this place.” Lydon previously expressed support for Trump in 2016, after the election, noting “What I dislike is the left-wing media in America are trying to smear the bloke as a racist and that’s completely not true.” “He’s a total cat amongst the pigeons … [He’s] got everybody now involving themselves in a political way. And I’ve been struggling for years to get people to wake up and do that,” Lydon added, after admitting he had not voted for Trump at the time.

Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten: “Of Course I’m Voting For Trump”

13 X 2020.

Whether they believe it or not, nearly all 'celebrities' only think and say what's pc and will further their career. That's what got them where they are.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Tired

Trump Tries To Win Suburban Women By Starring In Series Of Romance Novels | The Babylon Bee

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-tr...romance-novels

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Donald Trump has been having trouble lately with one key demographic: suburban women. In a sure bet to win them over, Trump will be starring in his very own series of steamy romance novels.

“If there’s one thing suburban women love,” Trump told the press, “it’s a steamy romance novel where women get to imagine themselves with a real winner instead of their loser husbands who remind them of Sleepy Joe.”

In the first novel, Orange Passion, a woman is stolen away by dashing pirate Donald Trump into a bodice-ripping adventure. The first installment will be followed by other novels starring Trump in different time periods -- such as Trump as a cowboy and Trump as a duke -- though Trump has specified none will have sci-fi or fantasy elements, since “that’s for dorks.”

“So now women are going to fantasize about me!” Trump added, “That's pretty usual for me. I’m used to it. But they’ll be able to make that fantasy a reality on Election Day.” Trump then winked and said, “Remember: The voting booth is private.”

The Biden campaign says they’re not worried about Trump’s new tactics since Biden always likes to “sneak up on women from behind” anyway.

(The Babylon Bee is a satire news website)

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts
    I forgot to mention that early voting started on Monday in my state (Florida) and I went to a local polling station on Monday and voted to re-elect President Trump.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    36 Minutes Ago @ 12:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I forgot to mention that early voting started on Monday in my state (Florida) and I went to a local polling station on Monday and voted to re-elect President Trump.
    Yup. I voted "early" last Saturday. Kentucky is pretty much guaranteed for Trump, with our whopping 6 electoral votes. It was news to me that Johnny Rotten could even legally vote in U.S. elections. I just assumed he was still solely a British subject.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

One with Nature
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Dacian & German
    Óđins mćr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    493 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Víđálfr View Post
    (...) regarding the meditations to support Donald Trump. These meditations will continue every Thursday and Saturday, 18:30 - 19:00 BST.

And here is a printscreen with the image that appears on the main broadcast channel during this meditation:

Attachment 115412
    A gentle reminder about the meditations every Thursday and Saturday. If anyone wants to join...
    Live broadcast every Thursday and Saturday, also today, at: https://misatv.ro/live/
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

'Worlds between us': What Trump's German family's town thinks of him today

TheLocal.de

We took a look at the town where Donald Trump's relatives are from - and near where one still lives. Here's what residents think of the US President.

The mayor of Donald Trump's ancestral German village pledged before the US president's surprise 2016 election that if he did anything "great" for America or the world, he would hang a plaque in his honour.

Four years on, there's still no plaque.

Kallstadt is the tiny wine-growing town in Germany's southwest where Trump's paternal grandparents grew up across the road from one another in humble homes that are still standing.

As the world braces for the climax of another pivotal US election on November 3rd, residents have grown a little weary of the Trump name in their friendly community.

"That was just wishful thinking," Mayor Thomas Jaworek, 52, told AFP when asked about the plaque.

"Our two countries used to be friends, and our personal friendships remain.

"But when you see (German Chancellor) Angela Merkel and Donald Trump sitting next to each other, you have the feeling there are now worlds between us," he said, referring to the infamously frosty relationship between the two leaders.

There are no Trumps left in Kallstadt, population 1,200, but one relative in the nearby town of Freinsheim seems to have a bit of the family knack for self-promotion.

Ursula Trump, who at 73 is just a year younger than the president, said that soon after his election she started selling cakes with American flag icing and little Trump emblems made of sugar at the bakery that bears her name.

"People came from everywhere, just for the Trump cakes -- it was crazy," she said with a broad grin. "Even the Russians came."

That was until a few locals organised a boycott of her shop.

"They said 'why are you advertising for that fool?'."

"I told them, 'I'm not doing advertising for him -- I have his name, why shouldn't I make use of it?'"

'Same face'

Ursula came from a nearby village and as a young woman married Harald Trump, who has traced his connection to the US leader to a common ancestor four generations back.

She said she can see a bit of family resemblance, particularly when her husband gets angry.

"He makes that same face as Donald," she said, pulling her features into a puckered grimace. "My son does it too."

She said the family takes light-hearted pride in getting recognised when their name comes up in connection with Trump, pronouncing the name "Droomb" in the regional Palatinate dialect.

When it comes to politics, Ursula said she "doesn't know much" but doesn't care for the president's "hatefulness toward women".

She thinks the transatlantic alliance, fostered in the region by the decades-long presence of thousands of GIs at bases such as Ramstein, Kaiserslautern and Spangdahlem, suffered on Trump's watch.

Ursula said she was "not happy" about Trump's plan to slash the number of US troops stationed in Germany by 9,500 to 25,000.

"The Americans and the Germans are great together. The American-German friendship was built up over many years because the Americans were here. I think that could break it."

Although there are still a few dozen Trumps in the area, most have gotten tired of the media glare.

However Sven Trump, 38, who says he is a distant cousin of the US leader, tried to harness the attention for a "green" campaign last year ahead of UN climate talks in Madrid.

Sporting a familiar red cap with the slogan "Keep the world great" and posing in front of Trump's grandfather's house, he said: "Donald, climate change exists and its consequences affect the USA, and you too!"

Via the Twitter and Instagram accounts @realsventrump, he tried to taunt Trump into rejoining the 2015 Paris Agreement, which calls for cutting CO2 emissions, and doing his bit by cutting out fast food and golfing.

'German in my blood'

Joerg Leineweber runs a hotel directly next to Trump's grandfather's home, a modest white house that's a far cry from Trump's current abode in Washington.

"You get groups stopping in front of it and posing for selfies but there were a lot more three years ago," said Leineweber, 53.

He said the impending departure of US soldiers was just one symbol of the end of an era in post-war relations with America.

"There's no longer the trust we once had," he said.

Trump has never visited Kallstadt and has only made two brief stopovers in Germany as president.

Asked last year about a possible state visit, the president vowed to accept Merkel's invitation with a reference to his familial roots.

"I have German in my blood, I'll be there," he said. But he has yet to return.

Jaworek, the mayor, belongs to Merkel's centre-right Christian Democratic Union. He said he had been shocked to see Trump deal so harshly with Germany over disputes such as trade and defence spending.

"At the same time, he seeks out those who were never America's friends like North Korea," Jaworek said.

He sounded relieved he had dodged having to organise a possible presidential visit -- so far.

"Maybe the whole thing will be over in early November anyway," he said.

By Deborah Cole

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts
    President Trump's pick for the Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett, was sworn in.

Soros Triples Election Spending, Pouring $70 Million Into 2020 Efforts

Liberal billionaire George Soros has funneled nearly $70 million into the 2020 elections, tripling his previous record, new filings show.

The Democracy PAC, a super PAC created by Soros to fund left-wing groups working to defeat Republicans, has poured $68.5 million into electoral efforts this cycle, according to the Federal Election Commission. That sum is $46 million more than Soros's previous high of $22 million, which came during the last presidential cycle.

The billionaire has amplified his election spending as deep-pocketed donors attempt to oust Trump from office and flip control of the Senate to Democrats. Soros's cash is part of a spending blitz that has primarily benefited Joe Biden. So far this cycle, outside spending has exceeded
    $1 billion and is on track to shatter previous records.

Soros's largest donations include $3 million to the Strategic Victory Fund, a super PAC tied to the Democracy Alliance donor club, of which Soros is a founding member; $1.5 million to both the Chuck Schumer-aligned Senate Majority PAC and progressive women's group SuperMajority, which is primarily bankrolled by the financier; and $1 million to the Working Families Organization. Soros's PAC disbursed $23 million to left-wing groups from the beginning of July to late September.

The cash is part of a $275 million spending plan set forth by the Democracy Alliance, according to confidential documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon last year. Members of the donor network are pushing large sums into increasing voter turnout, targeting women and rural voters, and flooding battleground state efforts, among other initiatives.

The Democracy PAC isprimarilyfunded by tens of millions of dollars transferred over from the Fund for Policy Reform, a nonprofit in Soros's sprawling Open Society Foundations network. The fund reported $3 billion in assets on its most recent tax forms. This set up allows Soros to keep his name off the top of donor lists. The Democracy PAC is currently sitting on $6.4 million.

During a speech to the World Economic Forum earlier this year, Soros said the "fate of the world" is at stake in the 2020 elections. He also referred to Trump as a "con man" and "authoritarian." Soros's spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on the 2020 election spending.

Soros Triples Election Spending, Pouring ... - freebeacon.com

29 X 2020.

In 1992, Soros was a principle player in the collapsing of the British Pound, that nation’s currency. He also played a large financial role in the Velvet Revolution in the Czech Republic, the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine, the Rose Revolution in Georgia, and he helped to finance coups in Slovakia, Croatia, and Yugoslavia.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

One with Nature
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Dacian & German
    Óđins mćr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    493 Posts
    The meditations to support President Donald Trump continue every day, between 18:30 - 19:00 BST. Live broadcast at https://misatv.ro/english/ .

More info at https://atmanyogafederation.org/news/ .
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    36 Minutes Ago @ 12:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdmesser View Post
    In 1992, Soros was a principle player in the collapsing of the British Pound, that nation’s currency. He also played a large financial role in the Velvet Revolution in the Czech Republic, the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine, the Rose Revolution in Georgia, and he helped to finance coups in Slovakia, Croatia, and Yugoslavia.
    Soros shekels are true foreign interference in U.S. elections and domestic affairs.
    Those like that old yid ogre I count as the true enemy.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post: